What thematically appropriate weapon would a Rule 63/Gender Swapped Pyramid Head have?

What thematically appropriate weapon would a Rule 63/Gender Swapped Pyramid Head have?

Pyramid Head represents male dominance. His giant knife represents a dick. What weapon would best symbolize female dominance?

scissors i guess

Giant wrecking ball gauntlets

first post and already the best post

Not bad

It could be two blades that interlock to become one pair of shears

Isn't it obvious, OP?

shears aren't very familiar, everyone recognizes a knife, everyone would recognize scissors. envelopes you (like a vagina/legs), consumes you (like a vagina) and takes from you (women)

Aren't shears and scissors the same in principle?

you shear sheep, runescape taught me this

A guillotine. Violently swung around to bludgeon in general combat and used properly in command throw situations.

Wouldn't a girl pyramid head have like a funnel for a head?

How about a cleaver? If you want to chop up some flesh, you want your weapon to be mobile.

What do you mean?

Pyramid Head is not for combat, Pyramid Head is for punishment.

What does a funnel have to do with punishment?

A crushing vice

/thread

giant rolling pin

I like the interlocking blades idea. Except make it a spoon and spork like a utensil for tossing salad.

i have the full comic if you want it

Marriage License, Divorce Papers, Child Custody, Child Support, Alimony, Garnished Wages, Family Courts, etc.

I was expecting that. I'm surprised no one said "whip."

When that melon pops it looks like a miscarriage spilled onto the ground.

My favorite kind of women

say no more fam i got chu

das it

Giant dildo?

A gun. Guns are basically vaginas.
Bullet goes in to the chamber like a dick goes in to a cunt, resulting in little murder babies flying out

I didnt know zardoz posted here

Aren't sheers literally just gaint scissor with a slightly altered shape for their use? Anyone who isn't familiar with them would just think they're scissors anyways.

I was disappointed until that last page. I thought he wasn't actually going to fuck fem-pyramid head.

I'm still disappointed. I want more Pyramid Head. Also, in page 7, she just forms a mouth. I wanted the front of her face to be some sort flesh fin thing like the sides appear to be, and for all three to lift up to reveal her monster mouth.

Anyone have that tumblr Silent Hill OC of some girl with a not-Pyramid Head monster lady friend who kills all the monsters for her? It even came with a blurb about how the Silent Hill games are too rapey and don't have enough female protagonists.

Explain Scissorman.

He obviously has a small penis, or is a reverse-trap.

Why even die?

Dammit, /k/

He got circumcised and now he's out for revenge.

Going by dream interpretations, if a sword, knife or gun is a phallic symbol, then the female symbol is something that can hold or contain things, like pouches and bags. The great knife isn't exactly built for combat, but it is heavy and it is sharp, accentuating the need for strength and brutality. The female weapon counterpart would be something that wouldn't need as much strength, but which shows a woman's natural strengths, that being subtleness and cunning taken to a brutal extreme.

I could imagine this female PH trying to trap you, or leading you to places where she has the advantage, then trying to get up close to strangle, drown or poison you. Her weapons could be something that aren't lethal in themselves, like nets or bags. A mundane item that has been turned to murderous purposes would be the best symbolical fit. The weapon has to be something that is the least messy and takes a small effort to use. Other than that, I can't pin down any one specific weapon that isn't phallic that would suit a female PH.

This post made me chuckle.

Unrelated, but the german word for scabbard can be used for vagina as well.

Gun wielding futa anime when?

An ukhvat, a giant two-clawed "fork", because:
1. You can put a knife (dick) between the claws of an ukhvat (vagina).
2. Big "forks" like these were used in Eastern Europe to put and take pots out of the oven in kitchen. That's pretty feminine and traditional.
3. It kinda resembles a normal fork. Even without the Eastern Europe point, normal-sized forks are used to eat food anyway, so fork->kitchen->good woman.
4. Also known as "rogach", the ukhvat was used as an improvised weapon by many of the Slavic villagers during various wars.
5. England and Japan had something similar for this tool as a weapon (it was named "mancatcher" in England as far as I remember) (pic 2 for Japanese ukhvat).
6. Impaling people with giant weird fork is pretty much badass in my opinion.
7. Fork you!

smh tbh

A giant cheese grater that works from the inside rather than the outside.

I want to fuck that sound.

I've thought of a crude weapon that is basically crude bear trap, but that works too.

4/10
not enough pyramid head

Are you really
trying to say
that the sword
is a penis?

Well is it?

Nigga, I already said it.

In any other game it'd be a stretch to say sword=penis, but this fucker is constantly molesting random creatures.

Does anyone have JUST version of James?