I must be missing something here because this game so far has been terrible and it's probably one of the worst PC ports...

I must be missing something here because this game so far has been terrible and it's probably one of the worst PC ports i've ever seen.

It also had a terrible anime where one episode was shilling Street Fighter V.

The whole game is an advertisement so it isn't surprising.

Either you love it or hate it. It's one of those types of games.

What?

Plot is shit, dialogue choices didn't made any difference, the combat is shit, the port is shit, the characters are shit, the game is shit itself.

I'm sorry that you hate fun.

Great statements, where are the objective facts and discussion of the game?

This.

I bet you wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't a niche japanese title.

this game is actually pretty shit but the cake route is great

But the song was edited and recorded digitally, so the pure analog signal flow is lost. You should be buying records that were recorded in analog otherwise you're listening to a digital recording transferred to analog.

You can see their panties.

You're not wrong.
The only good thing about this game is the cake route and the tomboy route.

Other than that, it's your average, by the books, "fanservice makes up for gameplay" weeb trash.

It's pretty gratuitous.

Speaking of terrible ports of japanese games, why the hell does Gal*Gun use fucking XBOX button icons? How the hell am I supposed to know what button LB is on my motherfucking keyboard?

most common controller on pc

It doesn't excuse this Dark Souls tier shit really, this piece of crap expects you to be playing with a controller no matter what, this is a fucking on-rails shooter, a MOUSE should be fine if I wanted to use A FUCKING CONTROLLER I WOULD PLAY ON CONSOLES YOU FUCKING JAPS

its a pc port, its been like this forever. even old ass pc games from the 90s have filler text for binds where it'll tell you "to jump press the [jump button]" when it's clearly supposed to refer to the key you have it bound to.

Port was ok, game is fun but missions are tedious. I'm sorry you're so addicted to cock OP.

wwwww

Port was not ok

The core combat sucked, and that ruined the whole experience. The only thing keeping me in was the Finngol and you couldn't even romance her. Dropped it as soon as I figured that out.

No! I've never seen that happen before.