Vita graphics

What the fuck?

10gb of uncompressed audio, the world needs repacks now more than ever.

uncompress my dick

Vita 2 when?

Textures stored as pngs?

Doesnt help that even the PS4 run like ass during dialogue cutscenes

While the artstyle is grade A anime trash, the graphics don't seem particularly bad unless the background in the second image is prerendered in which case that explains the size too.

Sweet jesus, can developers into compression anymore? I don't envy burgers at all with downloading limits and low speeds.

soon according to some leaks

still looks better than any western shite

This looks terrible, PS2 tier models.

you're too young to have owned a ps2

lol I hope not

At least the Vita had a good amount of games, either be (ex-)exclusives or ports of PS3 titles. All the companies that made stuff for the PSP died, and I'm not looking forward to an equivalent of the Switch that has nothing but trash.

I'm 20, it was my first console.

I was hoping you were young, but you were definitely too young to remember how ps2 games looked

he was indeed too young, people lying on the internet, you know

Look, the models on both those pictures have nice textures but that's about it. You can clearly tell that the mouth is a flat texture on top of the head and so are probably the eyes, it has some nice lightning and cel-shading but it still overall a low-polyish model with some nice effects to make it stand out and look better. Lots of japanese devs do this kind of stuff to economize resources and because it doesn't look that bad (look at Gal*Gun DPs models for example). It does resemble some late PS2 models from games like Tales of Abyss or FFXII which obviously didn't have nearly as good textures but similar polycount. I still play PS2 titles, almost daily at that so it's not like i'm talking out of something from years ago.

I'm not lying.

some games use flats for mouths other facial features, but this is clearly not the case here as you can see in the second image has the character with the side of her head in profile, clearly making a visible gap between the top and bottom half, with some of the background visible through her mouth. On the other side you can see the other characters lips clearly. You don't seem to know what you're talking about and are just making up excuses to dislike it for some reason. Sounds personal.

Stop bullying me

I just want you to be honest

two words:
voice acting

it is actually 8gigs uncompressed audio files. They put all the stuff twice on the disc since ps3 and the invention of bluray. Uncompressed because they got lazy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm 22

Nani?

Well, I wasn't poor like you.

What's the difference?

I bet you didn't even own a Gameboy before the Advance

Probably wouldn't happen even if I wanted to considering how much Nintendo products shipped back then, I think its even worse now though.

I actually had both a GBC and two GBAs which I never used.

You're either lying or the biggest faggot that has ever lived

Why would I lie about such menial shit? It's just that the SP model caught my eye as a kiddo and so I bought one.

My first console was atari (7-uuuh..something), played a lot smurf on it.

Buncha losers, I am 20 and my first console was shitty pc emulation

I always wondered why this place fantasied over bad older games. It's an act. A rite of passage for you.

I might play bad old games but you bought a vita

No vita. I have a 2DS though.

First time I played the Alladin game was with an emulator.
Nothing new

Like SoulCalibur, Taz and Metal Warriors?

you and most of Holla Forums it seems.

mine was the sega genesis, but I played my first games on PC. 25 soon.

Played with the GameBoy Color and 64, but the PS2 was my first owned home console and GBA was my first owned handheld. Any older games were through PC ports, emulation and arcades. I'm 23 going on 24..

My first Gameboy was the GBA. Because I was the eldest of four, parents didn't make a ton, so I worked my ass off to earn the money to buy it the very week it released. Had to wait another month to actually buy a game for myself. Fuck you.

i started off with the dreamcast, where do i fit in?

I just realised I'm 26. I've wasted my life.

Thanks for telling us faggot

Not happening according to Sony. One of their big dicks just recently stated that "We don't see much of a future in handhelds"

Go learn how to do something that requires actual skill and practice to learn (your incredible masturbation techniques don't count). Now your life is worth more than the vast majority of lives in this world.

I'm 24 and my first console was a mega drive emulated on DOS with gens

Why the fuck not? PSP and Vita were fantastic systems, at least, once CFW came out and they fixed Sony's stupid fuckups. Why wouldn't you want a new system to be cracked with even better specs for emulation and a decent catalog of weebshit?