Tfw a games apparently primary antagonist was the biggest victim all along

Tfw a games apparently primary antagonist was the biggest victim all along

Jack didn't do anything wrong.

Jack's a nice guy.

It was actually a decent subversion of what on the surface presents itself as the lame stereotype of violent mutated southerners.

RE7 is one of those weird and extremely rare cases of a modern AAA game doing some things right.

Shame so many hive mind cucks fell for the walking simulator meme, seeing anons fall for MS's anti japan meme warfare is always a disappointing low.

it's not unexpected. A lot of it goes hand-in-hand with the PC gaming propaganda too.

For you.

I'm spoiling the hell out of these games, but

>turns out the main character from the first game, when he purified the forest, was forcibly possessed by a great spirit. This made him immortal, and as a result, he outlived his wife, out lived any friends he made, and consistently outlived anyone he encountered, so he catered to the dark side of the forest where it would end the world, just so that he'd be allowed to die.

Now if the game had a decent replay value, but the gameplay is constantly interrupted by unskippable stuff which you've already seen.

How is it not a game? There's plenty of enemies to fight and boss fights, there's weapons, you can die, etc.. It's not an amazing game, but it certainly is a game, it's not a walking simulator.

It was on the verge of being a good game but too many small things ruined it.
Scripted moments really kill repeat playthroughs, like Jesus the first house becomes annoying when you try and replay it, every few seconds something takes control away from you. Cut scenes are better than scripted scenes, since you can just skip cut scenes.
The general enimies were too boring, while the bosses were greatexcluding the final one the normal enemies are super boring. They needed way more variety.
The final boss was such a joke, I remember saving up so much shotgun ammo because I could feel the end of the game coming and was making sure I could go all out on the final boss, but it's just a scripted sequences where you shoot it a couple times then you get a infinite pistol and shoot it a few more times. Such a disappointing ending, especially since all the boss fights before that were so great.

Honestly though the game actually gave me hope for the series, while it had a lot of flaws it had a lot of positives, if they take the current formula, fix it up some I think resident evil can become good again.

Belka did nothing wrong. Osea was being a bully

Belka? More like Baka lmao.

It's started with

user is just taking it further for baiting purposes.

Jack did nothing wrong.

If Jack was written by people who aren't mentally ill, you would be right. But as it stands, his regime was worse than that of Stalin and you're a contrarian retard.

Jack's city was the only functional community. Everywhere else was a complete shit hole.

Sounds like communism to me.

As apposed to

Not-Chris Redfield DLC is almost upon us, that sad sack of shit son of Jack is gonna get what's coming to him.

I like the parry and the punches feel satisfying, but come on.

you niggas need to play this game
worst combat i've seen in any turn based RPG though

Yeah. About 40% of the way through the game and the players has seen all you'll throw at them. Admittably, as someone whose played through the game I was hoping for something rather transformative and Not A Hero seems to be that so far.

Wasn't this supposed to be a horror game? What happened?

I just hope the whole thing doesn't only take place in those mines. I'll be super disappointed if that's the case. I actually like the game quite a lot and plan on buying the complete edition once the whole thing is out, but if they put minimum effort into that DLC I'll just pirate it.

KAIN IS DEIFIED

RIP Mami