To which degree is it even worth engaging the ideas and rhetoric of the Right?

To which degree is it even worth engaging the ideas and rhetoric of the Right?

I mean, I'm reading pic related right now. My original idea was to read it and write a review debunking its main points on places where conservatives could see, like Goodreads and Amazon.

But I'm realising, as I read, that there's probably no point. Just like there's no point in debunking Alex Jones, just like there's no point in debunking "Cultural Marxism", just like there's no point in debunking global warming deniers and so on.

And I'm kind of wondering: what is it worth debunking? What parts of the Right can we even attack that wouldn't be a waste of time? And more importantly, how do we fucking reach those morons? It seems like the average person of the Right has so much shit between them and any attempt at reason that it's fucking fruitless. If you try to engage them and you actually respond to their main claims, the most likely outcome is that you'll hurt their pride and drive them further to the right.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fractal_wrongness
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_gallop#Argumentum_ad_tl.3Bdr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not relevant enough to debunk anything. You are a no true scotsman who doesn't even acknowledge that the mainstream left wing is left wing because you don't want to be left open to any criticism in which case you should just fap quietly in your corner and not do anything ever

and you are an Ad Hominem, and your mom a Begging the Question

and you are so far up the MSM's ass that you don't even know what left-wing means

I'd say there's a good chance that someone's already written a good debunking of it on Amazon or Goodreads, it's up to potential readers to search for that.

In person, ideally.

Idk how Horowitz can even title that book with a straight face, what a maroon.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fractal_wrongness
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_gallop#Argumentum_ad_tl.3Bdr

argumentum ad tl;dr is also why i distrust commies

to expand on my post:
every pillar of the right's ideology has been dismantled in detail.
their last refuges Autism Level and crime statistics have been refuted by the flynn effect and european statistics that show that germans are the largest group of "foreign criminals" in the countries surrounding germany, thus showing that it is merely a result of how there is 7 billion people on earth and most of them are foreigners.

anything the right says is based on lies. if you have nothing better to do, then dismantling their arguments even further is a good thing, but others might argue that throwing stones would yield better results.

i meant I‬Q scores

What do you mean?

Germans are also one of the biggest groups of foreigners in those countries. The important thing is the rate of criminality among foreign groups, and I doubt Germans have the highest such rate.

Just fuck off back to reddit. Countless whistleblowers have come forward with proof of doctored statistics, barely half of the scientific community accepts it as fact.

this board is the gift that keeps on giving

I was going to post about this
All rightists arguments are elaborated ideology, we don't need to debunk them.
We need to make people class conscious

example: germans commit more crimes in austria than any other group of non-austrians.

Well yeah, humans are not perfectly logical creatures. That's why a revolution is needed in the first place.

I've encountered this also. When you point out the obviously factually incorrect beliefs of many conservatives you make them feel stupid and they become defensive and drift further to the right

example: germans commit more crimes in austria than any other group of non-austrians.

That doesn't really answer my question.

You can't debunk shit faggot cause you realized cultural Marxism exist and the Jews are behind it