OY VEY

OY VEY
THIS BE A MERCHANT THREAD
POST VIDYA MERCHANTS

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/311260/The_Guild_3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's nothing wrong with being a merchant. Roleplaying merchants is good fun.

Please load me some money, I promise to pay you back~~~

Does the merchant in that D&D arcade game react when you attempt to purchase breasts?
That is always a sign of a good game.

Are there any games that have that?

Where are my conscientious playable merchants at?

If I remember correctly you could turn off some graphics layers inside the emulator itself to reveal their Barbie doll nipple-less breasts

dragon's crown does that

Combined with Trade & Barter, Exchange Currency, Immersive Jewelry, Coins of Tamriel, Golden Crossroads and Landlord you can turn skyrim into ultimate jew simulator.

I can't resell shit like this often its not like we get anyone other than him in town who might want this shit
Fucking adventurers, fucking ruining my life.

Immersion ruined. Most useless skill in history of gaming. When you can't even have fun roleplaying as a Jew in the game, you're doing something wrong.

Best merchant coming through.

Oh wow. A video game thread about merchants, and there's no mention of Jews or any rampant anti-semitism.
I'm proud of you Holla Forums.

Any games besides Recettear where you can run your own shop?

He's obviously baiting for responses, don't bother.

well it is implied they re all jews so there is no point in mentioning that

see

and then fuck off

I still want to believe that rumor if you achieved a perfect no hit on Forgotten Worlds, she will show your her breastesesses at the end game credit scene.

pls respond

yes

Let's try this again, without forgetting to spoiler.

Etrian Odyssey has some good merchants. Too bad the one in 5 is bland and boring as fuck.

what games

Best Merchant coming through!

Shouldn't derail but the thread but "le happy merchant" meme is about as old as the talmud. I think the world was better before nazism co-opted jew hating to the point that it became taboo. That being said, them being tossed into ovens (if only) for being overly shiesty is almost too rich.How badly do you have to swindle people before they get so fed up they start sending you to gas chambers?

On topic-

Divinity Original sin 2 basically has everyone being a merchant. There are dedicated merchant style NPCs(blacksmiths and such) but every other tom dick and harry will let you browse their shit as well. With the barter skill you can edge the prices more in your favor but it still doesn't feel as like you can properly swindle people.

Apart from them being complicit in buying your trash there's not much you can do to be a happy merchant yourself.

kamidori alchemy meister

They have to make a living by reselling your shit so they're not going to by it at the same price they'd sell it. That's actually why they won't buy shit above the value they'll sell it at, it was intended because that's how buying and selling shit works. How the fuck do you think economies work? New Vegas wasn't made by Bethesda, some thought was put into it. The merchants in New Vegas aren't your trash-to-gold vendors that they are in Fallout 3 or Skyrim. Did you really think that the stores are going to buy shit from you at the price, or a higher price, than they'd sell it?

The only merchants that do 1:1 selling/buying rates are

And that's best it'll get because that's the best it would ever get realistically. You're a dude running around scavenging the dead, not a store owner who lives in town and has to deal with supply routes all day.

Also fuck off with Charisma, that's only used for Companion Nerve. Get Speech and Luck higher instead of Charisma if you want to be a better Merchant.

I was always happy to see the pirate merchant guy when I came across him. He truly was my greatest ally.

Swords and Potions, but it's a flash game if you're into that.

Ты бы ещё консервных банок насобирал.

What is the endgame of a merchant game?

I've tried playing a merchant in a lot of RPG's, but about halfway through I've already broken the world economy and equipped myself with the sharpest and shiniest gear money can buy.

Is there a goal for a merchant-build in, say, Fallout NV or Morrowind?

You are the merchant.

I generally just keep fucking everyone around me until they're either dead, destitute, or the game crashes because numbers won't go that high.

fucking jewtits

Atleast you can grenade him.

Merchant you say?

Rinaldo Gandolfi, a merchant, alchemist and Vampire Hunter to boot.

what if there was a merchant game where if you amass too much money then you could start using your money to break the rules and then get even more money so you can start controlling people around

Cash is worthless in FNV or Morrowind since there a finite amount of gear variety.

I always played a jewmage build in Sacred because with a significant barter skill you could buy literaly anything in stores, including uniques and set parts. That only works in Sacred because theres no realistically attainable level cap and gear is procedural, and theres no such thing as "best gear" because its infinitely upgradable, you can always get better shit than you have already, and it also gives you the flexibility to work towards specific sets or uniques that you wanted to have or upgrade.

Ok. Praise the Endless.

Best fun I've had with that shitty game.

Guess whom you can't grenade.

Hello, hello

Whata buyin stranga?

There's literally nothing wrong with being a merchant.

Jew Simulator is coming out as early access tomorrow, do anyone knows how good/bad it is going to be? I loved Guilds 2 but it was bugged to hell and back
store.steampowered.com/app/311260/The_Guild_3/

The Hive merchants are spooky.

What does the slav runes mean?

What's number 3 from?

Spelunky had my favorite NPC merchant

in a post or in a pic?

Good times

The image.

Forgot pic

Preorder mod and recieve
1. Gold(en) knife
2. Toad's (Jaba's?) shotgun
3. Sidorovich's OTs-14
4. Bonus points at the start of the game!
5. Boost x2 at the start of the game
6. Starter (for newcomer) bulletproof vest
7. Three F1 grenades at the start of the game

(Checked)
Thanks m8

Jack frost is the only reason ATLUS should continue to exist.

ONIMUSHA DANGLING
UPSIDE DOWN MERCHANT
.JPG

My vidya merchants are to good for you, op, you don't deserve them.

There was something very pleasant about black market runs after getting them pissy. At least in the original, I haven't touched the remake.

Don't you mean Teddie?

Best fun I've had in a while

It's pretty much the same in the remake, I think.

Starsector has foodshortages, in older versions you could sell food the the stations or planets this was happening to at a massive markup. I would buy a large trade ship and stock up, and stick it rich. If you were savvy enough you could cause them too. Then there were the relief fleets that would sometimes have "accidents" on their way to the colonies suffering these shortages.
Have no fear though, I just came into a large quantity of food and would be happy to share it with you.
For a price.

There's also my bro Yoshitsune.

About to make a (((humble merchant))) in Mountain Blade. Any tips? I know slave trading is great for business and I plan to play the trading markets

In any mod theres a way to roll 9 looting on character creation, you can think where to go from there.

what are some games where merchants offer to buy your old equipment as you buy a new piece?
In 7th saga the vendors offer to buy out your outdated equipment as you buy a new better piece of gear

In Mountain Blade going for 9 trade and transporting shit is neither rewarding nor fun, just go with what said and kill shit with as high looting and prisoner management as possible. In Floris having an army of manhunters is a viable strategy, with enough you can enslave a lord's entire forces, although it won't be particularly good for attacking castles even though their shields are fucking gigantic because you will run out of manhunters very fast that way. You can also upgrade your manhunters to ride elephants and fire blunt arrows at the highest tier.

>only one i found was like 500 dollars and covered in semen probably

3rd pic is from the third etrian odyssey game I believe

It's almost as if I uploaded the shopkeeper for each game in order. Why are you just spoonfeeding after someone already told the guy how to find it himself, anyway?

bad game, bad character

Братан, ты не врубаешься?
МНЕ НУЖЕН РЕАЛЬНЫЙ ТОВАР

IQDB exists for a a number of reasons, one of which being to try to find sauce on (un-cropped) images. It even retains the link input for a while in case you want to send the reverse search query elsewhere without manually repasting it again. If he'd known to try there first, he'd probably have gotten the answer on his own, and much sooner to boot. Point being, know ones' resources, check there first, and if that fails, then ask for sauce.

in the remake, pissing them off is forever.

In the classic version, murdering one gets them pissed at you eternally, but if your only crime is stealing or vandalism and you manage to get to the exit without killing the jackass camping it, your wanted level will go down and eventually they'll be passive again.

I thought it was spelled Pixie this whole time.

Patrician taste.

She reacts when you click on her by saying silly shit.

WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?!

This fuck from Diable 3 was a Jew if I have ever seen one. Hell, his name was Covetous Shen.
Also, I was playing Wind Waker on WiiU and there is this bottle you can use to send messages to other players if they pick it up, I took a pic of the goron and wrote some message about him being a Jew and got reported lol.

In games like Warband, the end-goal is to accrue enough money to fund your mercenary army and conquer the known world through brutal war and financial domination. Unfortunately, being a merchant is rather pointless in Mount and Blade.

What games let you play as an uberkike? I always wanted to fuck with an MMO's economy

OY VEY! The nose knows.

Shopper keepers
Dungeon story

Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong playing as a merchant if you are not a jew.

And that's about the only good thing I'll say about that game, and series.

You can do that even more extremely in Morrowind because of potion stacking, restocking ingredients and that one easily conned Altmer with 3000 gold. Also if you boost Mercantile to like 500 you can sell cheap items for an entire shop's gold supply even in Mournhold. This might require the code patch though because Mercantile's mechanics are totally buggered in a bad attempt to balance the game, and actually result in worse offers as it gets higher.

Also I think I have a serious problem I always go for the Jewesses even before I know they are Jewesses and I can't help it. Also Madeleine is going to be for the future once my toaster can play Dragon's Dogma

Merchant princess was around way before towercuck

Recettear I guess.

Fuck these cunts.

Why buy her wares when you should just buy her.

Oversexed South Americans make the best merchants.

The mod that swaps the icon and voice lines of the merchant woman in KF1 with RE4s merchant is pretty fuckin sweet
too bad it doesn't swap the whole model anymore

Who the fuck am I gonna sell these to? I don't want to scare away one of the few customers left so I just chuck the broken shit off the ledge instead of having a mountain of it laying around

I'll swap those digits