Street Fighter on Switch sold better than MVCI combined

web.archive.org/web/20170925140020/http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/09/ultra_street_fighter_ii_had_a_better_uk_debut_than_marvel_vs_capcom_infinite

Where were you when Marvel vs Capcom was stillborn?
Come and celebrate the death of diversity.
not that the success of a lazy switch port should be celebrated but joy that Capcom and Marvel are dying for pandering to people that don't buy games or comic books.

Anything Capcom doing well is bad. Ideally they both would've bombed.

It's actually pretty sad that Ultra Street Fighter sold well, the game is a fucking trash heap, it looks bad, it plays bad and has a fuckload of weird design decisions
It's just a quick rehash

While I'm all for shitting on the new MvC I would want to see the numbers for other regions too. The article even states the UK isn't the most profitable region for Nintendo.

Diversity is the least of its problems. The game is obviously rushed and it shows on so many levels. Background buildings look like plastic, everything has terrible lighting, it has an artstyle that goes more for realism while having cartoon characters as well so it just looks bizarre, and the Infinity Stone powers turn the character using it the same color as the fucking background making it an eyesore for anyone playing or watching. Pic related combined with some bad animations will make it hard to tell what any character is really trying to do during these events.

I don't have to mention the lack of the Xmen when it comes to the Marvel side of the roster. But the Capcom side is just as pathetic seeing they could have used to opportunity to make people want a sequel to whatever character they put in. But that would actually be smart. Then they were stupid enough to add DLC characters into the main trailer. Capcom should be trying to gain the trust of fans back after SFV but they doubled down. Learning nothing from SFxT and SFV.

No JP voice acting is already bad enough. Then they rushed the process of making good voice acting. The actors had no management or direction on who they were really voicing and how they should sound with certain situations. So voice tones sound all over the place ranging from unmotivated to just awkward.

Now music, of all things, is the last thing I expected Capcom to fuck up. For some reason they listened to Disney and remixed the boring ass music from the movies instead of the game themes or just making new themes themselves. There is so much talent in Japan they could hire to make the music.

I can't even speak for mechanics since I haven't really bothered looking into that but I've heard the balance is already fucked with characters like Author and Racoon being garbage while Dormamu, Ultron, Chun, and Dante shit on everything. This is one of those cases where mods can't fix it. It's broken from the ground up in too many ways.

It's mostly Dormammu and Ultron being retardedly OP. Captian Marvel is also up there in the bull-shit-tier with those two, but Rocket Raccoon has broken hitboxes. No amount of shilling is saving MvCI with Filipino Champ taking a tourney after playing the game 2 months ahead of everybody else (Champ is one of the worst Capcuck shills).

Can somebody tell my why Zero's glass tits aren't made of glass anymore?

What the fuck is this. It feels like they butchered the original song and then added pieces of it anywhere disregarding the order.

Wow, that's borderline offensive. What's with the pitch shifting and the voice filters?

At first i was fine with the marvel side not having any xmen because

A) i was fucking sick of watching dr.doom and phoenix.

B) i thought we would be getting some interesting picks from the movies

Except exactly zero of the interesting characters from the MCU are in infinite.

And so on. Its amazing how bad capcom fucked up the roster.

tbh Zero's SvC moveset sucked, at least his specials.

Don't forget the abuse of reality storm. In Marvel Super Heroes, you could stop someone from using the ability just by hitting them. Not with Reality Storm in Infinite. The area effect attacks can still come out even when your walloping on someone.

Come on, you and me both know that means fuck all. Shit like this happens all the time; remember how DmC was a top seller in the UK?
Sales in the UK are so fucking non-existent outside of GTA and FIFA that you see shit like this happen all the time.

Marvel game balance has been traditionally fucked to the point where it's a major point of attraction for its fans, and it's also hard to say anything final about game balance considering the game is so young, and a lot of things could change in the coming months without any patching.

Also not a new problem to the series, assists, especially Hidden Missiles used to do much of the same things.

i don't think this has anything to do with diversity this time, the game just looked bad out the gate and then got stomped out by the much more appealing DBZF

I knew that once Disney owned Marvel, things were going to get worst for Marvel & it has. The comics started going full retard. By full retard, I mean pushing a SJW agenda. Marvel's comics haven't been selling well because of the SJW agenda they're pushing.

Disney not owning X-men meant they weren't going to feature them in cartoons or video games, which caused problems for the Wolverine & The X-men cartoon series and MVCI video game.

The MCU movies might take a big hit once they release Captain Marvel in theaters. She's the big thorn on Marvel's side, since her comics don't sell.

comics were losing steam to start because its a physical media that has a million entry points when people could play games or watch movies or whatever. Some bonehead thought "oh gee lets make a fat squirrel girl and a black spiderman that will help right?"

Just because it's a physical media, doesn't mean the comics don't sell. DC is still selling comics both physically & digitally very well. Marvel hasn't been able to sell either because of the SJW crap.

Why?

Why?
Just because he's buff he also can't be smart?

The fuck are you trying to say? He can be whatever the fuck he wants faggot come at me

Ryu never showed any aspirations besides training, and fighting strong opponents. That was Ryu's whole character: the eternal challenger. Suddenly turning him into a post doctorate researcher makes no fucking sense. When did he go to a university? What was his doctorate thesis/research project?
3/8 made me reply

NRS should release a complete pack and/or port the game to PC to benefit from this game's failure soon

Holy fucking shit those figures are so fucking ugly,fuck,they look like they have a combination of down and autism,downtism syndrome,holy shit.

You should have seen the SF GI-Joe figures.

I don't think Ryu is a MGTOW. MGTOW are nothing more than bearded fat ugly virgins who hate women.