/ogc/ Racing Games General - More Games Are Finally Coming Out Edition

What's the best purely arcade racing game ever made?

steamcommunity.com/groups/AutoGamesCoalition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OVGaO
ogc.wikia.com/wiki/OGC_Wikia
amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1L2NRL/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_8_w
twitter.com/InertialDrift
twitch.tv/videos/177893880
trippteam.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/
pitlaneweb.blogspot.com/
drivingitalia.net/index.php?/files/category/2-rfactor/
rfactorcentral.com/
mega.co.nz/#F!U0VXABjQ!eAP2_goLtCuTyXoSVCflNQ
trippteamdownload.servegame.com:100/
39data.web.fc2.com/
drivingitalia.net/
archive.is/o5EHD
archive.is/G1DsM
github.com/ternarytopiary/NFS3/tree/master/Maps
volafile.org/r/e4qf5vpw
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/gran-turismo-sport-limited-time-demo/cid=UP9000-CUSA10190_00-GTSPORTBETA20001
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Linux guy from last thread…
Are any of the games in this article worth considering?
archive.is/OVGaO

why dont you ever have a chart regarding your racing games /ogc/?

Dirt Rally for sure.

Is there a magnet link for a linux build so I can try it before I throw $60 at it?

< More Games Are Finally Coming Out Edition
i refuse to believe that.

no need for a chart, as most racing games are acceptable including niche sub-genres like vehicle combat games, extreme sports that require an automobile, "kart" racers and the like. Unless you only play high quality racing games.

find dedicated scene groups who crack/distribute linux versions like ACTiVATED to name one.

I don't think you get the point of a chart, then. I mean sure some charts have tiers, but the main purpose is just to have a list of games that people can look through to see if there's anything that interests them and they haven't heard of.

Do I need to unlock anything in Project Cars or can I safely ignore season mode? The weird handling of the cars makes me a little nervous to fuck up an important race.

Charts are made so that people who a) don't play a lot of videogames want to play the best of videogames only, b) to feel good about playing the best of the best that the a certain subject that the chart tackles offers.

If you want a list of games, there's tons of non-chart material that you can use.

It's literally just a picture with a bunch of cover art pasted onto it, user.

It's all unlocked from the get go, career mode is completely optional.

Cool, thanks.

do you mean project cars 1 or 2?

PC1. I don't have the cash to pony up for PC2 at full price.

Anyone playing WRC7? What are your thoughts on it?

Refunded it due to abysmal FFB fuckery. I'll give it another go once torrent is out for that.

Dirt Rally. See Webm

unless you're saying you just want a list with cover art and you base games off how fucking rad the cover art is, i respect your opinion based off that, as a kid that was how I knew the true worth of a game.

Torrent is already out, it's been for a few days. I'm waiting for the essential performance patches though.I hope they will fix FFB you encountered as well user.

Why is steam and their forums so rubbish? I have a graphical problem with Dirt Rally and it seems a few others are having it as well so there are a few threads about it on steam, all of them are filled with posts that are not even connected with the problem in any way. What the hell? Someone asks how to fix it and there are tens of post saying how they are not having that problem and everything is working for them. That's great, but why post about it, it gives me false hope seeing all those posts thinking at least one of them must be a solution. ;_;

Bandai Namco loves overpricing shit.

t. Gundam fan

Oh shit, didn't notice that it came out already. And the answer to your solution; normalfags.

*answer to your question.

Was /ogc/ on hiatus or something? Haven't seen these threads in a long time.

There wasn't much of anything to talk about for a long time; no new racing games were released and there is only so much you can talk about existing racing games.

Honestly, I can still tell a LOT based off of covert art alone. Not even related to how good the art is, it just gives me the vibe of the developer, so even shitty cover art can make me interested.

Worth A Buy basically dropped to his knees and started sucking PCars 2's dick in his review. I really, really want to get this game, I'm tempted to pay full price for it.

Why? There is a torrent out there if you're only going to play singleplayer.

I'm a console pleb. Too poor for PC gaming, I had to make the switch to consoles back in 2010. It's way cheaper to just buy a PlayStation and have it for 5 or more years without having to drop a single other cent on it after the initial purchase and know that any game you buy for it is going to run fine.

I hope your wives convert to Islam you fags

That is why you were kicked. No nancy boys allowed.

I hope you're digesting the irony here. Had you bought a half-decent computer for maybe $100 or $200 more than the PS4, you could just pirate all your games for the next 5 years and not pay a fee for your online for the couple of games where you actually care about online multi and buy them.

TBH, I'd be buying all the games I play anyways because the online features are the main and sometimes only reason I play them at all, plus I never buy more than 1 game a year anyways, and it's always something that's on sale on PS store for $15.

Heh, I'd almost believe that if I wasn't playing with Eurofags. The dude I hit wound up in my Spa GT3 lobby and kicked some serious ass, so he's got my respect anyway.

I bet he had a big ol' honking dick.

My digits don't lie. Dude had a total thigh slapper.

Dubs confirm. Miki Zato, while being a sensitive aussie- does have a big ol dick

This general has mostly been newfags who dont know that there's an ogc wiki for some time now.
ogc.wikia.com/wiki/OGC_Wikia

Guess I shouldn't have expected the system to work on day 1-3.

Speaking of PCars2 and since it's the OP image, I've been wanting to host an online race for vintage F1 cars on Rallycross circuits because you get shit tier footage when the AI won't throw the cars
Would anyone be up for that at some point?

I'd be down to try it later on today

hell yeah, what time were you thinking? Britbong time here.

I'll try to hop on after noon sometime here so it isn't too late for you. 4 hours from now work for you at all?

Four hours works just fine and dandy. I'll host the lobby as Vintage F1 RallyCross around then

Hell ye

Maybe I'll get better footage than pic related.

Well damn it. Payback's side shit looks kinda fun.

This makes me want to buy the game and a set of good pedals+steering wheel. He mentioned there are good, cheap ones out there. Any tips guys, i'm clueless.

Don't pay full price.

Get a used G27 from Craigslist

Server is up, called Vintage F1Rallycross. 8 laps, damage on cosmetic iirc

I'll be on in a few. Havin a cig and puttin coffee on first.

So what do you think of Forza 7?

I got the demo and stutters outside the races randomly and also when the game has to load anything, also random crashes.

i had never played a forza game, is it normal for it to be so overpriced? really $59 "base game" / $69 "some shitty day 1 cars" / $99 "car pass 1 "

i dont even know if that includes the suits for the pilot and whatever else they may be thinking of selling you, that is a lot of kikery in a single game

i tried it and it didn't feel good at all i mean the wheel wasn't even going with what i was inputting there was a huge dead zone in them middle even with simulation steering so i don't really see any value in buying it over Pcars 2 or if yo want ricing go for horizon 3

P.S. can anyone play forza horizon 3 on PC while offline? i was told that i can play it offline but whenever i run it offline it says you cant run this program offline or something like that so im really pissed that i bought into this DRM

welcome to Microsoft's DRM, no internet, no game, not only but if you are lucky enough for the Xbox live account service to be down, you can't even boot their games

Nowhere on there, its expensive on ebay in the $200 range. Must be really good, the only wheel pedals I had was one as a kid on Dreamcast.

That Nissan Motul looks great.

G27 fags overvalue it. Just get a G29 or G920 new. They're essentially an upgraded G27. They don't come with the H-SHifter, but they're good ass wheels for $250 brand new.

I mean, if it's out of your price range then I guess don't- but the G27s are getting more rare so their price is approaching that of a brand new wheel.

God damn it given I kinda want FH3. Been playing the 360 version of FH2 and kinda enjoying it.

if you are going to play it with a controller its ok but the only thing that pisses me off is that i cant play it offline. even though im being told by everyone in the support team that "i should be able to run it offline" but it doesnt run at all. one thing i noticed is that if im online and then run the game and then disconnect the game keeps running but not when i run it while offline

It's a feature

So the 29 is for PS3/4 only, while I can use the G920 for my PC? The thing is madly pricey at $270, but I guess I can convince myself to get it eventually. Is force feedback really that awesome? My point is I might as well buy a VR kit if I'm going to dish out almost $300 to complete the immersion deal. (Might as well hold off till 2020 for better VR, better games)

Both are compatible with PC. Force feedback is REALLY awesome to have, yes. You forget you're using a peripheral sometimes. It's really the best driving experience in games with decent FFB. They go on sale sometimes. I got my G29 for $250 and free shipping and if I lost it I'd buy another one right fuckin now.

Oh I bet it makes the game better, one of those where you have to try it to understand. I guess they somehow simulated most of the things correctly? Turning the wheels from neutral position would have strain, and apparently it adjusts the wheel position to ingame as when the wheels lose and gain traction. Quite a work of engineering.

Also, does the RPM yellow-red indicator on the g29 actually work? Looks neat.

Another thought I just had was that when you are in VR, you don't see your steering wheel in the room, so it must feel crazy immersive. This keeps getting more interesting. (The indicator on the g29 would then be useless in VR though)

Yeah it's astonishing how much detail can be communicated through the FFB. Down to how much weight/downforce there is on the front wheels at any given time (over crests and through corners) and little losses of traction or bumps in the road.

On 80% of the games I've tried it with it works! It's very handy especially since the wheel blocks the in-cockpit rev indicator usually.

why no one is complaining about the SHIT PCars 2 port?
I mean, I've got a Xinput wrapped PS3 pad which works perfectly with every other game I have but not with PC2 and the default arrows+mouse driving is the worst thing ever made

I don't think that word means what you think it means

Alright Britfag, I've got the idea for the next novelty race. Formula X at Spa Historic. It'll be 200mph avg speed hahaha.

really tempted to get a thrustmaster t300rs gt

Do it, it's the wheel most people would recommend probably. I'm a poorfag though and I was scared of the Thrustmaster's reputation or lack thereof for reliability. As long as the wheel works, it'll be significantly better than something like the G29, but there's always the chance it might crap out on you, and then you're going to have to deal with customer support and everything, and the warranty is half of that of the Logitech's(unless you live in the EU where the warranties are the same for them.) I'm the type of person that is willing to sacrifice the overall quality of my experience just so long as I can have the peace of mind of not having to worry that my expensive new toy is going to shit the bed and I'm going to be out hundreds of dollars. People are still using the same Logitech wheels that they've been using for over a decade now, but I see people complaining about some problem with their new Thrustmaster wheel fairly frequently on various racing related forums. Could just be a case of a vocal minority though, I always think it's best to err on the side of caution though in most situations.

damn now you have me cowering back to g29

i saw someone selling g920 for $160 brand new
is it worth it?

Absolutely, just make sure it'll have a warranty though. Really, there's a good chance you'd be safe in getting the T300, I'm just a bitch ass nigger and I like to play it safe.

I thought Thrustmaster had the best quality hands down?

I don't know about their flight sticks or anything, but as far as the wheels go, logitech is where you go for reliability and to get the best complete package(wheel and pedals) for the cheapest price possible T150 is cheaper than G29/920, but the base pedals are absolute shit and it's almost mandatory to upgrade to the T3PA pedals, which then makes the T150 quite a bit more expensive than the G29, unless you buy the GameStop deal for $250, but then you gotta do business with GameStop and Thrustmaster is where you go to have a really good feeling wheel but with a chance that something may go wrong. And then Fanatec is where you go when money doesn't matter but you don't want to go too crazy with the hobby, and then direct drive wheels is where you go when you've lost all hope and finally admit to yourself that this is what your life has become.

they only have used g920 for $130

should i buy thrustmaster t300rs gt for $430 with 1 week warranty

You gotta be fuggin memein me

just called recently
i even passive aggressively mentioned that it is a pretty big investment for a 1 week warranty
she didnt even budge with the lazy tone of hers

Wew. I'm with the other logitechanon on this business. I don't want to find out what jew dick tastes like.

Is it used or something? You could just order a brand new one off of Amazon for $422 and it'll have the manufacturer's 1 year warranty on it.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1L2NRL/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_8_w

Here's Thrustmaster's warranty info from the T300 RS GT owner manual.
which corresponds to the time limit to bring an action for conformity with respect to this product. In
the countries of the European Union, this corresponds to a period of two (2) years from delivery of
the Thrustmaster product. In other countries, the warranty period corresponds to the time limit to
bring an action for conformity with respect to the Thrustmaster product according to applicable laws
of the country in which the consumer was domiciled on the date of purchase of the Thrustmaster
product (if no such action exists in the corresponding country, then the warranty period shall be one
(1) year from the original date of purchase of the Thrustmaster product).

it's just the local shop didnt want to do the warranty and shiett

i live in third world though

As long as it's new you should still be able to get the manufacturer's warranty, so you should be good.

So the only difference the t300rs has than the g29 are the design of FFB? t300rs has belt driven feedback which apparently gives more accurate feel, while the g29 uses some other type which is weaker/not as accurate. I wonder what the t500 is like. $400+ for t300rs is pushing it, but knowing there's a better FFB available than if I bought g29… makes me feel bad.

Look at this Thailander and all his little peripherals, impressive. Still think going VR is cheaper though since you don't need 3 monitors, and all the peripherals can just be moved to the game to look at. Though if hand movements were recorded and you placed your accessories in the right spot you could achieve 100% immersion.

When it comes down to it, yea, basically.The G29's is proven though, it has a long track record of being a reliable system that can work problem free for years, while the belt systems, especially the ones in the T300, have a tendency to overheat during prolonged play sessions, which causes the motor to cut power to itself in order to protect itself, that overheating is also what ends up causing a lot of failures in their units because the motors just burn out. The geared systems that Logitech uses don't really cause any heating at all, AFAIK they don't even have a fan or anything inside their base because it's just not needed, and just like in anything mechanical really, heat is your enemy. Plus the geared systems are just less complex, which means there's less things that could go wrong with them.

Everything in life is basically a trade-off, which one is truly all around better is based solely on your own personal preferences. Do you want performance, or do you want peace of mind?

Yea, and I just got done watching a good review of the Fanatec V 2.5 wheel. That sounds and looks amazing. It uses yet another different way for FFB. (But its ~$1k)

Going down the rabbit hole, I discovered an even better FFB which is the Direct Drive, basically a servo motor is the shaft to the wheel. And then apparently OSW open source wheel is a build-your-own kit, supposedly ~$900. Looks very interesting. I didn't know the tech was up to par like that, pretty crazy. Also DD motors provide 4 times more torque than Fanatec, I don't wanna know the ratio for G29. I gather that the more torque potential, the sharper the wheel can be jutted to the appropriate position. This is important for creating all the little things that you actually feel when racing.

Logi's are Stig approved

I recently found out trackmania is a pretty nice game. I feel like those autismos playing on counter strike surfing servers. Too bad there's no real racing

Fanatec also has really good pedal sets. People put a lot of focus on the wheel, but a good set of pedals are really just as important. And yea, DD is definitely the cream of the crop when it comes to FFB, the speed that the wheels on those things can auto-center is IRL car fast, which makes driving, and especially drifting, that much easier with them, and since the FFB doesn't have to go through a gear or pulley system, you feel the effects instantly and totally unfiltered.

It's interesting to note though that like this guy here, , said, the Logitech system is actually the FFB system of choice for the Stig, pic related, and that dude definitely knows a thing or two about how cars are suppose to feel.

If only it were as populated as it used to be. Old trackmania was difficult and comfy with good chat.

what's stig?

Ye I just installed it a few days ago myself. Fun stuff.

From the show Top Gear. The guy has driven just about every circuit-going discipline as well.

How is Project Cars 2 if I just want some semi sim racing with a controller?

What I'm gathering from this thread and last thread is the Logitech G29 is inferior to the G27? Fuck I should have bought it when I had the chance.

They're almost identical, but the G29 is actually better because it has hall effect sensors and the pedals have a progressive brake mod(AKA a piece of rubber in the brake to create resistance when braking.) The G27 uses optical sensors, which use light to detect wheel movement and position, while Hall Effect uses changes in magnetic fields. Hall Effect are the preferable choice for steering and pedal applications.

I still run the original Nations ESWC edition skins in my copy of United and Stadium. I believe that for at least half of the skins the original variant is better like the UK and Germany skin compared to the wavy lines that are in United and later.

anyone know of a good cheap steering wheel controller for the pc?

No.

Driving Force PRO?
It's a hundred Dollars and it has no H-shifter.
What exactly do you call "cheap"? Do you have a regular income?

How do I into /rFactor/? Anyone still playing? I can't manage to make FFB feel right to save my life.

I've never heard anyone talk about the Assetto Corsa game, how is it? Does it achieve anything better than PC2 in terms of simulation? Or just better graphics.

I think it's great, I've yet to play PC2, but in comparison with PC1 it's much, much better. Graphics are not the strong point of AC, the simulation aspects and modding are. It lacks in the numbers of tracks, but there are tons of mods out there, it's becoming the new rFactor in terms of how much mods are out there. I would definitely recommend it, but beware there is not career mode like in PCars games and there isn't any weather effects or night races either unfortunately, but the driving is much, much better, at least in my opinion.

Try Reelfeel and that other FFB mod? rFactor does have some outdated as shit FFB, but everything else is p solid.

I tried Realfeel, but I don't know if I installed it wrong or what, it still seemed wrong when driving. Ohh well, I guess I need to accept my defeat.

There's ONE user that argues the G27 is better. The G29 is literally an upgraded G27.

I've heard controller support is scores better than the first game. Other than that, game is good shit, yeah.

Like the other user said, AC has strength in mod tracks and cars. The things it does better as far as simulation go are FFB, default car setups, and track temp/tire temp. The FFB on PCars 2 is greatly improved from the first game and falls just barely short of AC because it doesn't translate front end feel quite as clearly. That being said, after loving both games, I pick PCars 2 currently since it has boatloads of cars/tracks right out the box, and the weather effects are fantastic.

Threadly reminder that Viperconcept gave PCars 2 the "FULL SIM" certification

Is Project CARS 2 any good?

I guess I really need to try it

Well according to some anons it's pretty good, read the thread through!

Ye mate, CTRL+F PCars. We've been talking about it all thread. My short review is yeah it's real good despite a couple small bugs that are getting ironed out consistently.

I guess so.

setting up g920 on pc the same as setting up a g29 on pc?

I doubt anyone cares, but Shutokou Battle XTREME is shutting down November 29th.

i have an income, something that isnt going to cost me 500$ but is a good bargain.

G29/G920 or a T150 Pro.

What's the downhill drift arcade game I've been seeing a shitload of webms of? Pretty sure it isn't an Initial D game.

hopefully it will be more optimised when they release the GOTY edition

twitter.com/InertialDrift

this thing?

Do you guys play without an H-gate shift stick?

I use H shifter, well I guess it depends on the car. It's not going to make you faster, quite the opposite, but it's FUN!

Well I bought the game after I got the G27 working somewhat properly with it, which was a bit of a nightmare really. However I must admit that I do like it. Throttle control plays far more important role than it ever did in Dirt Rally, as your car, atleast the Ford Fiesta R2 of Junior WRC class often ends up struggling for grip in loose gravel conditions. Overall simulation side is better than in Dirt 4, but probably slightly worse in some aspects than in Dirt Rally. I am bit on the fence regarding FFB, as there is a high probability that I have fucked something up when it came to configuring that thing.

Content wise, WRC7 does rather well and poorly, as there are far more locations and stages than Dirt Rally or Dirt 4 had. Number of cars however is a bit of a let down in comparison to those titles, as WRC7 only has modern WRC cars which you can count with one hand. Would have been awfully nice to have Group A and Group B cars.

Thank you, I might give it a try. It's a shame about the amount of cars or lack of, but I guess it's understandable. Dirt Rally lost a bit of charm for me now that I'm familiar with all stages.

am i that guy who keeps posting what you are referring to?

A free tip; tire degradation makes things outright brutal in Monte Carlo. I don't think it made that much of a difference in Dirt Rally but in this you're going to get pretty much fucked when your tires wear out in Monte Carlo.

I also noticed that there are some overlapping stages in WRC7 and Dirt Rally. Neste-Rally's Ouninpohja is pretty similar in both of these games, I crashed into same boulder in both versions. It is after a right 5 crest, in a bend of left 6 turn. You usually end up driving too fast over the crest, and since rally cars are not equipped with necessary control surfaces for aerial maneuvers, you end up flying usually either roof or door first into that boulder.

It's why Rally championship 2000 is still one of my top 10 rally games, despite being almost 20 years old and the terrible physics.
It captures the journey of a rally.
If you keep cutting aggressively and going out of the track, you're gonna wear out the tires.
If you go in too hot a bump a tree in stage 3 out of 6, despite your best effort to repair the car when you can, THINGS WILL BREAK, one by one you car will fall a part. Even if you're perfect you're perfect shit is going to break, like randomly losing 2nd gear for no reason, things break.
Tyre choice matters, so if you have 2 stages and one is snow and the other is gravel, you're going to have to compromise your setup and where you want to gain/lose time.
There's also the feeling of varying road conditions, where roads widen/open to suit the environment and the constant gates, brick walls and small details to make the terrain just a bit more believable.

WTF does OGC mean?

Orangutan's Gonna Cum. It's a racing term.

Has PC2 been cracked yet?
Is 1.0 worth playing or should I wait for patches?

Other Great Cock

I think you mean Our Giant Cocks.

Just get the newer VR coming out along with decent headphones for complete immersion and end up holding some plates as a steering wheel while sitting on a milk crates/boxes.

The one reason I don't wanna spend too much money on a steering wheel is the fact I don't play racing games THAT much, but they look cool and I'd love to get into it.

And the Total team gets penalized for throwing the banana peel on the track in an effort to spin out its opponents

You'll play them a fuck of a lot more if you get a wheel. I went from thinking The Crew was a nice diversion to doing 3 hour races in PCars for no reason but to do it.

Forza 7 is out for the retards who paid 100 bucks for early access. T10 did a long stream for the release, embed related.

Huh, embed looks broken for me, pasting it here just in case it's broken for you guys too.
twitch.tv/videos/177893880

Used G23, Y/N?

Yes it's been cracked, it was really stuttering on my PC, but I don't even reach the minimum system requirements so it might run better on your PC.

anyone here plays forza on pc? I was a big forza fan, played it on the original xbox and 360 back then but I am not sure if the latest versions are worth buying.

Abysmal optimization, lots of crashes and stutter on top of poor performance.
Horizon 3 runs a bit better now and as a game it's pretty good, but Forza 7 is 100% fucked on PC. Avoid.

Funny, I didn't even knew Forza 7 was a thing. I was going to say that I would consider buying the next Forza Motosports game if the current horizon is decent. Ohh well, not playing Forza didn't kill me so far, so I guess I can go without playing it for now.

Are we gonna run train on game night nov 10th then or what?

I am a fucking idiot. Forza 7 is even more of a gaping asshole than Horizon 3 was on launch. Memory leak so bad you can't browse wheels or the game crashes. Fucking pooinloo shitskins can't code better than a chimp. Car sounds are objectively worse on more cars than horizon. They neutered the S20 in the Fairlady Z 432 so much it sounds like an vaccum cleaner in 3rd person. The homologation class system they implemented makes the game "no fun allowed". Every car in the game is now restricted to one very specific setup that you really can't customize or tune. Practically can't engine swap any vehicle or it goes over spec. Avoid this shithole at all costs at the moment. I am not expecting the fuckheads at Turn10 to fix or improve anything about it.

Mobileshit. Not even once. RIP Genki

gran turismo had this? I never had any Sony consoles, but my friend had some gran turismo on his playstation 3 and I don't remember any kind of customization.

It would've been the PS2 era.

There is a lot of mechanical customisation, but not a lot of cosmetic one like in old NFS games. This wants me play some GT4 again, but the last time I tried emulation it I couldn't manage to setup a wheel ;_;

Nobody knows yet. The original idea was rFactor back in May but shit happened and Dystopia got ran instead. I wish we could do rFactor but trying to do drop in and drop out gameplay is a lot harder than other titles. I don't know any other titles with drop in drop out multiplayer other than maybe Trackmania which has a fuckload of issues on newer systems.

this so much

It's possible to override it by installing a patch, but it's a massive pain in the ass to do if you don't know what you're doing.

if g29 for $160 guy wont reply
buying t300rs gt bye guys bye money

Talkin bout Nations Forever Worldwide United or whatever the fuckin free one is? I'm playing it on my beefy system with no problems

Nations Forever is the free one, shaders get fucked if you don't install a patch for newer systems. It runs fine otherwise.

cant get 1st
I CANT GET 1ST

Is that Daytona USA 2 on MAME?

Daytona 2 on supermodel

Wow, awesome.
I dont know how you guys even find out about these stuff.

Blancpain GT's Barcelona-race is going to start soon.

just got my wheel, a t300rs gt
played it with Daytona 2, thankfully FFB is supported

will pirate project cars 2 to test this baby out

Need a game where you get to escape cops using rally cars.

GTA SA or V

Question though user is that if they do it well?

Did they have another main race for Blancpain??

The o comes from 4chan's automotive board being /o/ (here's as well not that anyone visits). Halfchan's /o/ is also where the predecessor to this came from, /ovg/.

The reason we changed it was because they were getting pissy and we wanted to distance ourselves.

No

Did that even come out over here? I don't care that it's getting shut down, but that means it didn't do well, which in turn means no new TXR game.

RIP TXR

It wasn't released in english but it's simple enough to sideload the apk or download it from an alternate appstore such as qooapp. They pretty much stated that it wasn't making enough money to keep on running.

Did anyone here ever play Grid 2? Because I just remembered being angry as fuck at the AI in that game. Not sure if heavily scripted or just rubberbanding.

Is it really worth paying 60% more from a $240 g29 to $400 t300rs gt? I'm still leaning towards getting the 29 in a few months.

Caught the end of it earlier, so Catalonia was the last Blancpain race for the season?

Welcome to the kool kids klub

Yeah this was the last Blancpain race for the season. I was really disappointed to catch the 19th minute of the race this morning to see the "Race will not be reset" card on screen, but apparently they've just postponed it a couple hours and now I have the whole race to watch.

cant believe i missed AoC. is there a steam group and/or thread where you organize these things?

Yes, actually. It's open for any anons to do what they like if they can put the effort in to get hosting running. We were supposed to run rFactor in May but that's delayed hence the November timeslot. >>>/radcorp/

What we need is a game that:

The only one I can think of is Trackmania, but it's very bland and has some technical hiccups on modern systems plus requires registration even for Nations. rFactor is great for large parties but has no JIP feature. Any ideas would be helpful.

rFactor doesn't let you JIP in any capacity at all? Like not even during a qualifying or between races?

Can't wait to get home and pirate wrc 7 and PC2 about time we had a year with more than 1 good racing game.

Practice and qualifying only, races don't allow JIP. I can't find a mode that allows me to do only practice and qualifying and warmups over races.

There's literally nothing wrong with only joining during practice and qualifying though…

buy the g29 if you can't get this
i just got shilled by sim racing youtubers for that belt driven thing and the seller is practically near my home.
im very satisfied with what i bought
gotta eat cheap for a couple of weeks though

But people need to have an element of progress I suppose, again the problem is that I don't have a way to turn off races and force it only practice/qualifying. Races shut the lobby down and can't let people join in progress which is the only reason we aren't playing rFactor.

you guys know where to download Rfactor mods from?
i bought the game a year ago and tried to find some mods but all the sites i found were with mandatory registration so i gave up but now i remembered that i have the game and want to play it

sorry for double post but one more question…what settings do you guys play on? i mean for example do you keep stability control on in assetto corsa? or the abs? are the assissts? since i have been driving a lot but i still cant control a car properly

trippteam.servegame.com:100/RFACTOR1/
pitlaneweb.blogspot.com/
drivingitalia.net/index.php?/files/category/2-rfactor/
rfactorcentral.com/

These are my go to websites for rFactor mods. There's other smaller websites but those ones cover ~90% of mods.

>>>/f1/ has a repository of some rF content that we compiled as a cross promotion with them.
mega.co.nz/#F!U0VXABjQ!eAP2_goLtCuTyXoSVCflNQ

Here is a few sites:
>trippteamdownload.servegame.com:100/
>39data.web.fc2.com/
>drivingitalia.net/

I use factory settings in AC, ABS is good, but keep everything else off

Do you have a wheel? If so what are your settings in rFactor?
p-please help ;_;

I GUESS. When I run PCars or AC lobbies it usually works out just fine to have a 10 or 15 minute qual for people to join and get some laps in and then a sprint race, and repeat- but I guess we are talking about a lot of people that might not play racing games often.

I use factory settings and nothing else, but sometimes need to go into the setups to increase downforce or change the differential if a car is wanting to fly off the track too much.

I don't know about AC, but in something like PCars you can just set qualifying to be 24 hours long, allow all types of cars, and then people can just come and go as they please, drive whatever they want, and the entire lobby just basically becomes an open track day lobby. ANd people can still check out where they stack up against other drivers since it's qualifying and says if they're in first or whatever other place they're in based on their lap times.

This user's got the right idea

This. People don't play racing much and the concept of a closed lobby confuses anons a lot. I'm going to probably either pick out a carset and a pack of tracks to run that weekend or run vanilla.

So I tried making a new thread but I get greeted with a "too many threads, try later" message (thanks 8ch!), so I post it here:

I feel like playing one of these (pic related)… the only ones I've played were the first 2 for the playstation back when I was young. I've downloaded CMR 2.0 for PC and I'm having fun with it but I'm wondering about the later entries. Seemingly there's a lack of discussion on the net about the games, and I don't trust "professional" reviews. So, what's the best post-2.0 CMR? I've heard good things about 04… also, what about the Dirt series? which ones are good and which ones got casualized to death?

i still didnt play it proper so i really cant help you user but ill download some mods and try some setups and will be posting again

As far as Dirt goes, Dirt Rally is great though it's more of a sim rally game. Dirt 1 was pretty fun and arcade and I liked Dirt 2 as well, but lots of people thought it was too "dude bro".

Project Cars 2 is good
but how do i get good? i keep spinning out

How are newer GRID games? I remember playing the first one when it came out, back then still on a controller and it was quite fun, it got a bit boring when you got to the super cars, but it was still fun. I really liked the buying cars, building a team and managing sponsor aspects of the game. So how are the newer ones? More of the same?

"gear up"

Ye gear up, control your throttle, adjust downforce and differential to make your car understeer more.

About time GRIP got some good publicity

Goddammit, why?

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

I had my eye on GRIP for a while, but was waiting for Early Access to end. A friend gifted it to me though so I've been playing it and I have to say it is an impressive game so far. The multiplayer lobbies are slowly building a playerbase but I'm still waiting/hoping for that breakout moment.

Right now the biggest issue they need to fix is the crash to desktop issues. When playing I only get them occasionally, but if I try to stream with OBS Studio it crashes every time garunteed.

yeah james said it's good

jesus fuckin christ this is disgusting

Do Live for Speed because deep down you KNOW it's the best sim.

you have a nvidia gpu huh
deal with it. legit trash for no reason. you can only hope they'll fix it soon

So Forza 7 is shitting the bed.

archive.is/o5EHD
archive.is/G1DsM

It's making me reconsider getting Forza Horizon 3 even, or at least the most premium edition of it.

Has Slight Mad Studios improved their handling model since NFS Shift or do the cars still spin out on the straights when you turn off the steering assist?

Every car spins like a top on straights and only straightens out on turns. Up is down and down is left.

What games let you take out the safety car? :^)

the ultimate edition of FH3 is absolute kikery, do not buy. the only nice thing is the vip, but it does not come with the fun expansions like hot wheels/bliz mountain nor any car pack post duracell car pack
its definitely not worth the 100% extra.
go standard and get vip if you are like me and just dump cash on any car that passes by.

btw, i forgot to mention, i have the ultimate edition.
its a bad idea user, i guarantee you.

Forza is a hard series to like at these prices. I only played FH2 since it came free with my 360.

Super Monaco GP lets you run the flagman over at the end of qualifying, which is arguably better

its not bad, but for 120usd? its definitely not good.
my main problem (especially with the direction they took on fm7) is that tey just try to squeeze as much money as they can from you.
sure sure whatever theyre a company theyre supossed to do that whatever
but man, you can have just as much fun on older FH games and not be jewed out. modern forza sucks dick man.

(please fill in the missing H's on this post)
anyone has any idea how to fix an outemu blue that doesnt click anymore, but still somewhat works?

I wouldn't know, I do all my typing and web browsing with my racing wheel.

Rollcage redux?

i keep spinning
i better make adjustments

Check your settings and setup, m8. Some of the setups on PCars are ass right away. Go into the tuning and select the "Stable" preset instead of "Loose". Start learning how to troubleshoot where your car is underperforming for you by learning setups. Viperconcept has good informative vids for learning setups.

Seconded. What game is this?

road fighters 3d

Wow, there's a lot of little thing's i've never heard of. Braking in a lower gear is stronger than higher gear. This alone makes manual better than automatic shifting. I've never heard of an advantage until now.
I did understand when I played GT4 that F1 cars are too strong at low speeds, back wheels spin out easily. Simple fix is to increase gear ratio.

Cheers

Yeah there are a lot of moving parts involved, and it helps a lot to be able to make the car behave how you want it to. Not all of the cars in PCars 2 are setup to be easy to drive. Loading the "Stable" profile helps for a lot of them, but there are always other things to consider. Throttle control is crucial, as is your braking power and brake bias. I find the brakes to be too strong with my setup, so I turn them down a bit to avoid lockups. If braking is causing you to spin out then you move the brake bias to the front to reduce oversteer.

Turns out wrc 7 is pretty fun, the driving isn't boring and you NEED to focus on what you're doing and the stages are very nicely detailed.

$800

Hol up *smacks dick* hol up. So watchu be sayin is *smacks dick* there's a SIMRACING GRILL??

The price they're charging for that wheel is absurd. It's the exact same as their TS-XW, only for the PS4, uglier, and over $150 more expensive. For that kind of price you're so much better off going with something from Fanatec. Also, I want to lick SimRacingGirl's butthole.

Spa soon.

my nigga

Anyone have the FRD2LWO tool? Since the user who was going to rip NFS3/4 maps was kind of a non-starter, I'd like to give it a go myself.

I've managed to rip Atlantica's vertices using T3ED's export mode, but it doesn't export enough information (info about face composition, etc) and can't be built from source (to interrogate internal data)

The computer that I had all the NFS 3 and 4 rips on died, but from what I remember I ported to Blender, merged everything there (vertices, textures) and then took it into T3ED to identify the material properties and object properties and such. Problem was it didn't work out the way I wanted it to and combined with drama I gave up with a direct port.

I think I do have my reimagining of Atlantica saved somewhere, but it's not a true coast map and more of a city racetrack map.

Sigh.

We need a Mad Max style street racing game to evade wasteland coppers.

have you played any forza ever?

was fm4 a glitchy mess too?

Nobody besides OP has mentioned Automobilista yet. I learned it existed yesterday night. Looks like its one of the best sim racers out there, but has a bit dated graphics. I haven't dived into any sim racing game yet, but just pointing this out.

How bad are the original Driving Force and Formula Force GP?

Pic related is my guess.

Nope, one of the most polished. Better AI than current Forza, great selection of tracks, great selection of cars, cars are actually easy to earn compared to Forza 7, no homologation that stops you from making fun cars to race, and no loot crate bullshit. It's also regarded as the best Forza by most(myself included).
Things went downhill the moment the series went over to the Xbone.

Daytona USA 2

Outrun 2/2SP/2006 was the most polished of the AM2 arcade racers but is right, Daytona 2 was the superior game.

I'll give that Daytona USA is more rewarding as far as skill.

What's the best simcade I can currently pirate on PC? Emulation is acceptable but not preferred.

WRC 7
Project cars 1 if you get a pack with all the DLCs
No idea if forza 7 has been cracked.

Gran turismo 4 is still the simcade king fite me

Not much argument there. GT4 certainly has a good variety in it and the world map is charming. I kinda miss it in GT5/6, but 6 really dialed up the variety in events.

Speaking of which, is there any way to use my DFGT on GT4 as if it was a real PS2?

Any ausfags here watching bathurst this weekend?

Yeah, signed up for a free foxtel now trial to catch it since I don't have an aerial or a non-moniter TV to use it with.

Glad that the race itself won't have fucking ads because they come on at the most annoying as shit time. Doubt we'll get to see any V8 Ballet like at Sandown but hey we might be lucky.

It's an updated rFactor. I played it some months ago, but there was a bug that reseted my FFB settings every time I launched the game so I uninstalled it. There is a new DLC out and a torrent of it already exist so I might give it another try. Also to note, the user interface isn't as friendly as AC or PCars.

Sigh.

FYI for all fellow plebs, GT Sport demo is available to download off the PS store, although you're not going to be able to actually try it out until Monday. It's ~43 gigs or so.

You are also required to be subscribed to PS+ to try it, at least for the time being.

Also, from what I hear, the game is heavily geared toward online play, with the offline modes being basically just expanded tutorials. If you don't want to pay Sony's online extortion fee, the game is going to be shit. It'll probably already be shit anyhow since they haven't made a good GT since… what, GT3?… and whatever little semblance of usability it's going to get crutched up on via online function is going to be gone the moment they take down the servers, making the game shit forever afterwards.

Sony is getting really brazen about straight up unapologetically fucking their customers because… what are you going to do about shitheel, buy an Xbox One? Your too stupid to build a PC, that's why you have a console in the first place. Now bend over…

Lube is a microtransaction, and probably part of a lootcrate

Yea, I'm not expecting anything too great from it, I just want to try something new with my wheel tbh.

Pls come back

That is correct

Just a small head's up, since you're doing atlantica you might want to also grab Aquatica while you're at it. Both share most of the track, the only difference is that at the top of the hill Atlantica goes straight while Aquatica takes the right exit. On my rFactor map I merged the two together.

I'll keep searching to see if I saved my files anywhere else.

i feel stupid for finding this fascinating at all

I don't know why this map made so much of an impression on me anyway.

I believe you proposed putting these in Asetto Corsa the last time we spoke? Does it support animations? Aquatica is quite animated (geysers, ship, whales, fish, etc.), so is there much point modelling it statically?

Sony's just gone to the end game of single player being always online. If you want to unlock cars and tracks for Arcade mode. You have to be online.

In GT Sport? Fuck that, I'm mad even if I rarely touched Arcade Mode.

It's just like Atlantica, a lot of the modelling is animated textures. The only things that do move on Aquatica are the fish and such but that's in only the underwater section. In fact when I did my version of Aquatica I cut off the last and first sections of the map to merge the exit lane to Aquatica onto Atlantica up to the merging lane.

I'm not at my computer with my old images plus I still cannot seem to find the files anywhere, so here's a jerry as fuck layout to show what it is. It's pretty clever asset reusing and that's how I merged Atlantica and Aquatica into one track by simply taking the same areas of track geometry from Aquatica and cutting them out.

Wouldn't it be better to have two tracks for variety? You can't race both courses in the one race.

You can't, but what you can do is use part of the track for Atlantica to make Aquatica, that way you're doing less work overall (making 1 and a half tracks in order to make 2 tracks) so it saves some time and asset space. It's what old vidya did to cut corners and make the most out of what they had.

Why didn't you buy the M12 user?

I like how full on sims do it where everything is just unlocked from the start. I seriously don't give a fuck about doing inane challenges to unlock some car, just let me get in whatever car I want to, on whatever track I want to, and let me drive how I want to drive. I buy driving/racing games to drive and race, not to play some stupid side quests in order to unlock enough credits just to be able to do what I wanted to do from the start.

Thrustmaster T150 Pro

is there a PC racing simulator that isn't cancer when playing with a gamepad? everything I tried is just unplayable with gamepad. I don't want to play with driving assists, a car (tried even very slow ones) shouldn't be an uncontrollable mess if you press gently either the accel trigger or move the analog stick a little bit. The only exception so far has been Dirt Rally but man you have to grind a lot in that game, spent 5 hours racing just to be able to buy my third car, I hate grinding.

excuse my ignorance but what is this game?

But they want you to be a better driverβ„’ user. That's why you have to complete single player career completely online to maintain "Integrity" in the driving experience so you can play a worse version of iRacing with less content but shiny graphics (Which don't even look that great in gameplay but only look good slathered in motion blur and DOF in replays)

yo guys, one of you knows the state of Horizon 3? The cs.rin.ru thread I followed changed it's title from [not cracked] to [uwp], no idea what that is supposed tp mean. Has FH3 been cracked lately or something?

Forza 7 turned out bad? How the hell did MS manage that? I blame it on the new CEO, windows was going into a cancer direction lately, but it's getting worse since they changed CEO.

A proper sim with good gamepad controls is probably going to be hard to find. IRL trying to control a car's steering with nothing but a thumb and the braking and throttle with something that has as small of amount of travel as the triggers on a controller would be pretty difficult, that difficulty is going to translate to the game world when the physics are trying their best to replicate real life. I've heard Assetto Corsa can be manageable with a controller though, and so can PCars, but manageable is probably about as good as it's gonna get.

PCars is project cars? because that's the game that made me do the inquiry, even with the slow ass Mercedes A1 I couldn't control it well

Yea, PCars. Did you fiddle around with the controller settings at all? That was the game that made me finally buy a wheel, I was doing OK for the most part with a controller after googling and trying out a couple different settings, but even then some cars were still undriveable for me with a DS4. These games are definitely made with a wheel in mind. Forgot to mention that Forza is really good with a controller though, although it's more on the arcade side of "simcade."

Someone didn't take all assists off for the cash bonus

AC with mods

I did but I'm not good :/ didn't even promote, I was just getting into grips
I've read somewhere that Assetto Corsa is somewhat manageable with a pad, I'll try it

I really wish someone would make The Crew except not shit.

drifting sure is hard

I'd suggest increasing your camber on both the front and back very slightly so you slide a lot more. In addition, try to follow the racing line when drifting to get the best drift possible for the corner. You'll lose a little bit of speed but you should have very nice smooth drifts. I typically flip the camber to a sweet spot (~2.5) and then add or remove more depending on the top speed of the drifts, adding more for a track with slower corners for better angles.

Done.

Interested types can get the 3D model of the map here (Blender and OBJ formats):
github.com/ternarytopiary/NFS3/tree/master/Maps
I don't guarantee quality, but it's good enough.

It's mostly the same as the original, but there are some improvements over stock, I've cleaned up EA's duplicate points and removed areas where the land extended past walls. I also neatened up the dome area a little. Any 2D sprites are still 2D sprites. Also, there are no UV's, textures, materials, etc.

That's unfortunate, I was able to recover the files I was looking for yesterday. Even if Atlantica's mesh is fixed I still have the Aquatica addon as well as all the textures.

π™Šπ™. π™π™–π™£π™©π™–π™¨π™©π™žπ™˜.

Well on the bright side I did find some stuff that would work, the downside is a lot of it is a clusterfuck in organization and I have to figure out where a lot of it goes. For example my Atlantica and Aquatica have proper textures assigned in 3D Sim Ed but not the merged track, while all my textures are set in Absolute File Pathing to make it even more of a pain in the ass.

volafile.org/r/e4qf5vpw

I'll upload all the stuff I have here.

Thank you.

I'll take a gander either way. Considering I have zero textures at the moment and I was considering making new ones from scratch, anything would be a plus. I suppose the next step is to acquire a copy of Asetto Corsa and then I can have a fiddle in earnest.

Right now I put the Atlantica and Aquatica textureless merged track on the vola, I'll see if I can get the textured split versions to use relative paths later today and if it works I'll add those files there too.

Why is Dirt 4 FFB so bad in comparison with Dirt Rally? They just had to copy it and it would be fine. In general Dirt 4 is quite lame to be honest and I didn't have high hopes to begin with (although the liveries customisation is nice, but there are not enough options ;_; ). Also why is the AI so bad? I play on the hardest difficulty and I'm like 6-10 seconds faster than the next driver. And I'm not a great driver, I'm happy to finish the stage in Dirt Rally and can't even dream of pontium finish.

On an additional note, what camera view do you anons use? I like the dashboard view without the wheel best, but I found that I drive better with a hood view so now I'm torn between those two.

Who didn't see this coming?

This would make a great track.

Raw textures are cool too.

It already exists, kind of…

still can't do long drifts but i can see the improvements
thanks

Bought a g29 with a shifter for 200$. It's a nice wheel but I tried to drift and it doesn't feel natural. It just doesn't counter steer properly like a real wheel should but other than that for normal racing it's absolutely perfect considering the price.

fucking cuck

Got to play a demo of "Gravel", an upcoming off-road arcade racer at a convention. Going to post some of my thoughts on the demo.

Mostly racing trucks (really bad at remembering car names so I can't give any exact models), as well as some modern rally cars and I recall seeing at least one Group B car.
Demo had 4 tracks available. Three were circuits, the fourth was a checkpoint based "point A to point B" track. Track environments were pretty varied, there was a forest stage, two stadium stages, and a desert stage.
Car handling was okay. Physics felt a bit off though. Cars slid around a ton, even on the more gentle turns. AI was decent, never ran me off the side of the track or t-boned me in corners. Gearbox was locked to semi-automatic, which was fairly annoying to use. I gave up on trying to fight the gearbox on my 2nd race and played the rest of the demo letting it run as an automatic. There's also a trick system that gives points for doing stuff like jumps or drifting. Didn't really see the point of it, but I guess it's there if you want it. Gamepad controls were your standard controller racing binds, though the demo didn't allow the controls to be changed (I prefer to have gear up/down on the bumpers).
Game looked pretty good, though the lighting bloom and lens flare was a bit much in my opinion. Cars looked nice, with each one having several liveries available to use. UI was nice and simple with no extra shit clogging up the screen. The score display only appeared when you did something that gave points.

The game was fairly average in my opinion. As the demo closed with a "PRE ORDER NOW" screen, I didn't really feel like the demo had convinced me to do so. I'd say if you really, really like off-road arcade racers, you might like this game. That being said, it's being published by Square Enix, so I fully expect Denuvo and a possible forced always online system.
Sorry if you find this "review" lacking, I had less than 10 mins with the game and I only really got into racing games last year, so I'm not really able to dive too deep into comparing and contrasting this game with other similar titles.

Sounds like it's on par with MX vs ATV for the PS4 I got out of a humble bundle. Mite b cool.

I put up the textured Atlantica and Aquatica up on the vola, plus their textures that they use. Hopefully it's using the relative paths and not the clusterfuck absolute paths they were earlier.

So that's why I can't drive anything at all, even in offline mode? LOL, what a piece of shit game.

Use a smooth throttle and steering. In drifting, your throttle is your steer. Use too little and you lose the drift, use too much and you spin out. Your steering should only be used for adjustments and setting up for the drift.

Servers finally let me play and I'm seriously not digging this game. The FFB is fucking terrible, the handling seems to be lacking some serious depth, I've tried 4 different cars so far(AMG GT3 car, Audi Quattro Pike's Peak, and an Evo X Group B car, a stock Miata) and they all felt basically the same, except for the Miata, which felt basically the same but with a more floaty feeling and less power, and all in all just totally uninspiring. I feel like i'm just playing some generic F2P driving game but with really pretty graphics.

So overall I guess it feels about like your average modern day GT game.

I really can't stress enough about the terrible FFB, it was DriveClub levels of shitty.

Looking for racing game recommendations. Anything arcade-y and has a career mode/upgrades? I enjoyed the hell out of Need for Speed Underground 2 and Sega GT 2002 back in the day. Any other games in that vein, or somewhere I could find good recommendations? Haven't played a ton of racing vidya.

Forza Horizon.

NFS Most Wanted 2005?

GT Sport demo is out now for people who don't pay Sony monthly shekels. Gonna download it now to see how bad it is.

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/gran-turismo-sport-limited-time-demo/cid=UP9000-CUSA10190_00-GTSPORTBETA20001

Worse than GT4?

Cockpit w/ wheel, except my actual wheel perfectly eclipses it.

Looks good, never played a Forza game before. I'll have to go dig up my 360 and give it a try. Thanks

I had rented NFSMW back when it came out and for some reason I missed the career mode or something, as far as I could tell it was just a series of races with cops and no career mode but upon googling I see that's not the case, I guess i'm just retarded. Thanks for the tip.

It's pretty, pretty, pretty, it's pretty bad.

so… Project Cars 2 beat the flagship racing games, forza and gt?

Sure seems that way

The only good things about GT Sport is the museum and the music.

Need for speed carbon is pretty fun, it even has canyon dorifto.
Play Flatout 1 and 2 as well.

how fucking retarded am i if i get both the wheel and this stick

since i bought the fucking wheel
been thinking of spending money for this
or to go taiwan for my japanese alternative idol

Cop Corvettes are heavier than I remembered.

Doesn't sound retarded at all. Go for it.

got project cars 2 today and im actually finishing races!

Congrats user. Now go faster.

Bump.
Look like P. CARS 2 is the clear winner when comparing it to Forza 7 and GT Sport. Wonder how well it'll sell.

Is Project Cars 2 actually a decent SIM?

Oh wait, we're over 300 replies, how did I not notice?

Couldn't tell you since I'm the biggest retard when it comes to judging physics. The game itself is a direct improvement over the first game though.

Speaking of Project Cars 2, do all tracks from PC1 return?

I haven't noticed any missing. The real life circuit list is much improved, all tracks that were there before have been revamped and many laser-scanned. The fantasy circuits from 1 are all back. I guess karting circuits I don't really pay attention to, so I couldn't really tell you there.

Good. I'll get a Ferrari on California highway and feel like I'm playing a very punishing version of Outrun.

what are your to go to tracks for Project Cars 2 just to relax and cruise, stress free?

New thread;