Haven't played ARMS in a while

So this is an inflating clown on a nintendo exclusive. Could there finally be a source of deviantart cringetrash worse than sanic? Or is the Dobson audience to small for those numbers?

It's her gimmick you degenerate.
Stop jerking off.

The fucking internet is a mistake. Everything, and I mean fucking EVERYTHING must stand for some innuendo bullshit. Now I know why everything is haram.

The jerkin' is saved for Twintelle.

Honestly, when I started Arms myself, It sorta felt wierd, and I don't know what it is about it that just made me really dislike it.

if ARMS carried the autism seed it would have shown itself by now. Modern internet allows the autism to accelerate extra fast allowing games like undertale to go to full cancer in under a fucking month. most people kinda forgot about ARMS already

Maybe Spring Man wasn't blue enough.

At least Arms is saved compared to what is happening on splatoon 2's plaza. Tranny squids and LGBTBBQ squid freedom

Its still going on?

I don't know. I am saved because I bought the superior Nipponese version. Check the Splatoon thread, the faggotry must have continued.

It's shit. Just like Mario Kart.

The difference here is that it isn't an anthropomorphic animal.

ftfy

Do you think she honks if you grab a tiddy?

minmin in the binbin

I think her tit would expand like a car airbag and break your fingers.

nintendo has always been worse for this stuff.

I wanna fuck that clown.

DOBSON PLS

SHE HAS NO STYLE
SHE HAS NO GRACE

she is a fucking disgrace

The inflation is irrelevant when you're that cute, and with a french accent.

this wonky girl has a funny face

Lola Pop is pure garbage. Fired up the game first time since update and went straight to Grand Prix Lv4. 1st fucking match against Spring Man have to rematch him. Currently stuck against B&B on Skillshot.

Mind you I'm pretty good at the game. I've easily curbstomped Lv4 with every other char and I destroy kids online. But this bitch is just shit. I don't even know what her fucking special ability is and haven't been able to distern it through gameplay. And her default ARMs are a fucking joke.

Only saving grace of this update is finally can customize controls and no more auto-target bullshit. Rest is trash. Doesn't matter though because Splatoon 2 exists. ARMS is dead.

git gud

That shit died down. Occasionally there might be one trans-shitpost. For the most part NA Inkopolis Square is dank squidposting again.

Isn't she Italian like the other guy from Super Punch Out?

i think she's french, but don't quote me

lmao grand prix, fighters don't really matter by themselves and only americans play defaults

OP, Aerith dies!

So, does Lola Pop?