If you guys can get through this entire commercial without dry-heaving I will send you $5 to your steam wallet

If you guys can get through this entire commercial without dry-heaving I will send you $5 to your steam wallet.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Divreus/
steamcommunity.com/id/twinktickler/
steamcommunity.com/id/ZeLeutnantHighway
steamcommunity.com/id/Vlad200/
steamcommunity.com/id/HAILMETHSMOKESATAN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I prove it?

Youtube shows a red bar under a video only if you actually sat through it. You'd also have to comment on it so you can't just leave it running and say you watched it.

What do I need to cap, if anything.

Easier said than done. I've noticed for some channels like Alex Jones it won't show the read bar all the way, despite watching it to the end.

The thumbnail will show the bar, so go to the channel's page or something and then cap it.

Yeah it doesn't always show. Try it in Chrome, it's botnet but has high compatibility.

Okay that was pretty bad, really bad actually, but now it's in my history and no red bar is there, what should I do? This is the same for my other videos.

I'm too numbed to this for it to effect me. Hit me with some stronger shit.

Well try refreshing it. If that doesn't work then I guess you'll have to describe what you saw in detail to prove it.

Is her voice cute or annoying?
I can't tell.

Well okay
Steam is Twinktickler, gib pls

done, give me your money fag

You don't kno who lilypichu is?

FUCK

I linked the wrong commercial. The one I meant to link was 14 mins long.

No, I don't keep up with obnoxious internet twats. I know you were replying to him, but I have heard very little of her. I stray away from self obsessed idiotic self-centered fucking shitstains that are one of the many things wrong with the world.
May I have my $5 now? Come on man, you're trolling me at this point.

then post the right one, I can sit through that one on mute also, you fucking retard

Nope.
NOPE.

That's why you have to describe what happened too dumbass.

Actually it wasn't nvm

Oh thank goodness.
So, about those 5 shekels

Give steam

kittenbreath or twinktickler

Make a webm or gtfo

The point was to endure the voice, user.

what's with the fucking little girl voice going on here? where's daddy and when did he start touching her?

Lilypichu and Nyanners were very popular on halchan Holla Forums and /a/ around 2012-2014. That's where they got started.

It wont let me send money. Ask for a $5 game

I wonder if this how autistic I sound trying to explain games I like to other people.
Image because I'm shameless.
steamcommunity.com/id/Divreus/
One Unit Whole Blood, please.
Is this a thinly-veiled Steam friends thread?

Anything cartoony and fun really. Take your pick!

Have you found anything, user? I'm gonna go to bed, just send me something you like, I'll thank you in the morning.

That video did not deserve that amount of views. Bu I do deserve that $5.

It was 2 minutes of one of those changing thots shilling League of Legends

I hate you, pay me bitch mitebcoolrb

Link steam

I was going to say 'voice changing thots' but I think I might have gotten cancer from that video.

steamcommunity.com/id/twinktickler/

steamcommunity.com/id/ZeLeutnantHighway
If any of you faggots start spamming I swear to god

Added :^}

WHERE IS MY MONEY OP YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT

NO. IT IS /MY/ MONEY, OY VEY HOW FUCKING DAREH YOU!

DUBS OF FAGGOTRY

Mmmmmmmmmm

For god's sake, WebM that shit instead of giving it views.

that game looks a lot different than the last time i played. but not in a way that would make me really want to go back to it.

I can't proprerly express my disgust/anger, so take these

thats not nyanners its lilypichu

This bitch talks so condescending it pisses me the fuck off. Who watches this garbage?

Watched it without even blinking. The generic anime voice kills me inside though, and I hate women who do it. Steam is steamcommunity.com/id/Vlad200/ if OP is actually delivering. I want either Peggle Deluxe or SIX SHOTS.

* not actually a feature of the game
which you won't get to play because you'd need to sink too much time and money to afford (^:

it was at least accurate but my soul hurt listening to it.

I guess the voice is what makes the video annoying, its very nasal, and acts like explaining stuff to a 5 year old. But well i guess that is how some people like to be treated

im sure some people get off to her voice

God I hate women

it was annoying as fuck but i watched it.
now give me my money you stupid shit
steamcommunity.com/id/HAILMETHSMOKESATAN

the key here is that she found a way to make money using said stupid voice

Dude what

Why are anons getting so autistic about this?

Typical tricks.

This. How do you people even fall for it? Are you retarded?

I couldn't last 13 seconds that fucking voice…

Oh boy, it's this thread again.