Okay guys 15 minute break before the next match, i have a need for my vape. pc MASTER RACE OUT!

How do you deal with playing vidya with a friend from school whos really not the guy he was 10 years ago but lives close enough to not be able to cut ties and blank easily?

Other urls found in this thread:

rcplondon.ac.uk/projects/outputs/nicotine-without-smoke-tobacco-harm-reduction-0
cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2016/16_0274.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cut ties the hard way.

Multiplayer games are for faggots. Also anyone who smokes is a retard.

Bully him into submission.

this

or just fucking move. if you stay in the same place for too long near the same fags, everyone gets cabin fever.

Stop having friends.

I'll reply in a few minutes but I need to go for a smoke first, brb.

Practice oral suction circumcision on his penis

Never initiate conversation, never go out with him anywhere, only answer yes, no, I dont know or maybe when he asks something.
Continue this for a year or two and most people will stop contacting you, I should know.

Pretty much what I'm doing with a friend right now.

Pot is alright

Why peoples insist on being faggot openly?

What PC does he have?

There's such a stigma to vaping that I say smoking these days when I need to excuse myself. But unlike smoking, you can vape inside without ruining the room, so I just do it while I play.

I hate the tryhard faggots that treat it like it's some cool kid thing instead of a smoking substitute.

Just like GFs, they are extremely overrated. It's a pain in the ass having to entertain them all the time, what you want to do doesn't match up with what they want to do, rewatching movies/shows you like with them just feels like a waste of time since you could be watching something new or actually doing something productive instead, they're often fucking stupid and will drag you into their stupid bullshit and potentially fuck your life up, etc. Talking with you guys is a good enough substitute that scratches the social itch so I don't bother with them anymore.

Will you all shut the fuck up about vape already?

It's just fruit juice substituting shitty degenerate smoking.

I haven't met many people who use them because they're pretty expensive where I live, but the ones I've met seem to blow out more and more smoke with every take(whiff? I don't know what to call them). It's fucking obnoxious.

The propellant cartridges are still carcinogenic

Friends don`t let friends become redditors so you better fix him or it`s your fault.

I gave up trying to get a girlfriend after years of striking out, all I need is an onahole and AA2. It would be nice to have a drinking buddy though.

Does being a surrogate dad to a bordeline retarded narcissistic sociopath sound like fun to you? That's basically what having a girlfriend is like. Would not recommend.

I wasn't talking about a girlfriend, I was talking about a friend in general.

how is he supposed to picture himself as a father to anything if he can't even get a gf?

If it kills cigarette shit, it literally only makes the world a better place. Stop being fucking contrarian about a juice tube that frees us from that menace to our gods damned air once and for.

thanks for the esteem boost buddy.

nigger I can't even smoke in a bar anymore, what fucking air am I polluting exactly?

So now people can drink, hit on thots and play pool in peace without airborne cancer more hazardous to them than to the actual fucking source? Thanks for that knowledge.

You. Faggot.

It's the same shit.
Kill yourself.

Really winning arguments here

Fuck you.

the loss of social capital afforded to a society where a significant number of people smoke is a worse fate than cancer, which incidentally is what everyone here crying about cigarettes is

you are the reason vaping is even a thing

No it's not alright. Anyone who smokes or does any sort of recreational drug is an absolute idiot. Not one exception. If you think perhaps that you are an exception you're flat out wrong. You're just too stupid to know you're stupid.

If you like smoking so much smoke this
*unzips dick*

*unsheathes fedora*

how does second hand smoke kill you?

Apparently the faggots and cunts are more resistant to the harmful effects of their own shit while everyone else is more susceptible to everything in hit.

What the actual fuck? Does your penis have a zipper on it or something?
I think you mean:
*unzips zipper*

Are you new on purpose?

You're as ignorant as a child

It's the people working there who are exposed to it 8 hours or more a day, constantly breathing in the smoke floating around the building.

Smoke floating around the building?

Any form of combustion is carcinogenic. Burnt meat, for example. Incomplete combustion yields the black sooty smoke, and unless it burns white and clear (pure CO2) it has traces of carbon monoxide and other contaminants in it.

Cigarettes are loaded with chemicals and as they burn, you are getting combusted nicotine, sugars, proteins, etc mixed in with the smoke. Your lungs only consume approx 18% of the air you breathe in before exhaling it again, so its possible to recirculate the toxins back into the air if they werent absorbed by your body.

tldr you are introducing toxins from your cigarette into people that arent smoking it directly
t. Asthmatic and first aid trained

I had no idea it was possible for this many people to have asthma and aspergers and be a moral fag at the same time.

And these are just some of the surface things.

Ghosting people isn't hard. I would know, I'm an avoidant prick who's ghosted people before. There's nothing forcing you to keep contact with anyone except for the loneliness you know you'll get and the difficulty of reconnecting with someone after having spent weeks or months without contact

I dont own a car but if I did I wouldnt drive it indoors dumbass
electricity dosnt kill people close to it, only if they touch it which is pretty damn easy to not do
those "slave" children making pennies at the factory so they can buy crumbs would be making nothing to buy nothing otherwise
people dont hang out in the sewers
I am assuming by water "laced with chemicals" you mean shit like flouride, in which case yes out of convenience I do, but I dont splash people with it
I dont stuff food down peoples mouths

your a retard, smoking, especially indoors means everyone around you has to deal with the consequences where as those other things are killing only yourself or sometimes no-one

Are they about to explode like that other fat guy in the monty python skit?

What about juices?

be sure not to fall off your high horse Mr. Christ

Chloroform.

Anything that reduces degenerate smoking is a good thing in my book. Vape away lads.

why does he go outside to vape. just vape at the computer.

Vaping is just as cancerous you fucking faggot.

You compare these to smoking, a completely unnecessary thing that serves absolutely zero purpose for anyone who isn't already stupid enough to be addicted to it. Almost every single thing you listed is a necessity or close to one for human life. You compare this to something that not only isn't necessary, but that is objectively stupid and only serves to harm you. Comparing things that, at worst, would be necessary evils for survival, to harming yourself and others out of pure stupidity. You truly are a perfect example of how stupid smokers are.

Vaping is literally a gateway to actual smoking amongst younger people. Lots of research to back it up. Why do you think cigarette companies are finally embracing the e-cig shit, they waited for the results.

If you aren't killing yourself in some way, you don't belong here. Survival is boring and gay. Videogames are a temporay solution to a permanent problem.

I think that goes beyond simply being stupid.

Fucking why? It's literally just juice vials with none of the foul stench or taste.

Average man is so fucking Jewish they can't just spend a couple bucks on refilling a pen that substitutes countless packs of shit cancer sticks or just get addicted to fucking caffeine instead?

If he is a legit friend, you tell him to stop being a fucking faggot. Real friends will hear what you say and consider it. They might even realize how much of a tool they are being and change their ways. If he is just someone you kind of only really know anymore, you move on. Good chances are, he will move on.

By being passive aggressive OP, you will not get what you want and will suffer. Being passive aggressive is the worst thing you can be in terms of your own happiness.

Include me in the screenshot

he only plays with you bc he feels sorry for you. disappear from your pleb ass social media (we know you have them) and he will forget you exist within 90 days

Fuck smoking
Fuck vaping
Fuck alcohol
The only drug that I use is caffeine and that's also only rarely and only to help myself learn more.

I don't even care about how unhealthy the other drugs are. They completely put me off because of how obnoxious everyone acts about them.

It's not hard to get through a morning without caffeine when you aren't a fucking addict who doesn't even realize they have been one for 15 years.

I get what you mean, but I drink coffee only in the rare occasions of wanting to learn for more than two and a half hours. I just feel tired and unable to focus so coffee helps me cram more.

And I also drink it for flavor, because I really like how coffee tastes.

At least in the case of caffeine it cal help you do something positive with yourself if used in moderation, unlike other drugs.

No shit.

t. pothead
You people are almost as retarded as the people smoking cigarettes.

How about you find a permanent solution, then?

not sure what you're implying. I know plenty of people who smoke cigs.

He's implying that they are not people.
He's right

What the fuck are you talking about?

Fat fucks already piss me off enough as it is, but fat fucks who vape and try to claim it was for health reasons send me into a full on autistic rage.

Yeah, I vaped to get off cigarettes. No fucking regrets there. But the moment I started getting my goddamned lung capacity back, it was obvious that if I gave the slightest fuck about my health like I claimed, I'd do something about my weight. And I fucking did. I worked out. I started lifting and jogging and cut my fucking calories - and I lost 120lbs. Back to a normal weight now for the first time since I was 4 fucking years old, and I've kept it off.

And these fat shits are going to sit there on their lard asses and claim "Smoking was killing me". No, you fucking greasy mountain of sweat and crisco… you are fucking killing yourself. At least have the goddamned balls to just use a gun and get it over with. Oh… wait… that's right, you don't even have balls anymore. Just a wrinkly patch of skin covering a fat roll just under your second belly button.

You look like fucking monsters from a horror show, so don't sit there smugly blowing your clouds and talking about being concerned for your health.

DUDE

Whoro smoked plenty of meatcigars, that slut.

hate potheads but you have no right to call anyone else retarded my famalamadingdong-diddly-duder

?
Hell are you talkin bout

I thought the appeal of vape was you didn't have to go outside to hit it? I quit smoking and sometimes hit the e-cig but i just do that at my seat, those are kinda like vapes right?

t. is shorthand for "best regards" in finish. Its a way of signing a letter. (you) forgot to use the green quotation arrow of implications to properly attribute it to the sender.

Finnish*

You still look like a massive fucking tool

You're a retard.

rcplondon.ac.uk/projects/outputs/nicotine-without-smoke-tobacco-harm-reduction-0

Well, cancerous in the metaphorical sense

Pot is alright if you don't smoke it and if you don't impose your stupid drug use on anybody else. Do edibles, do them sparingly, and do them on your own or with other people who enjoy it. Don't sperg out on an online game going "ohhh fuck I'm so high right now, nigga!" It is the same situation as alcohol. Use it responsibly and sparingly, and don't impose it on anybody else and you won't have problems. Don't play video games on it unless you can keep your composure and play competently enough to not be a fucking drain on your teammates.

And yes, smoking anything is for retards.

I wish I could get edibles around here. They're the fucking way to go.

Buy a quarter-ounce of weed, grind it, bake it in the oven at 240 Fahrenheit for an hour (stirring it halfway through) to decarboxylate it, cook it at a very low temperature in a stick of butter for 4 to 6 hours (I use a crock-pot on low) stirring regularly, press butter through a cheesecloth to filter all the weed through it. Stir the remains of the weed with a few fresh tablespoons of clean butter, and press again through the cheesecloth. Put the green butter in a container and let it cool in the fridge.
Use the butter in any recipe within a few weeks. Cookies and brownies are particularly good choices, as they are usually butter-heavy.

Don't be a lazy pothead; if you want edibles, get cooking, nigga.

tell him to learn to vape or smoke or whatever while playing and stop wasting time

Just go OD on something dangerous already.

Nice blogpost, whats your tumblr?

WEED

If it isn't fucking up the air and just forcing to switch over, then it's a gigantic improvement.

240°F = 115°C

THC evaporates at 39-40°C. That are some shitty edibles I tell you what. Make some hot butter on the lowest setting and stir that shit up.

Thank you Quentin.

Vape users are fags no matter what. There's absolutely no reason that so much should come out when exhaling

It's just a part of the continual dissolution of individual responsibility that's happening in the west.

No, the appeal of vape is that it is a less harmful alternative to smoking that addicts who aren't strong enough to go cold turkey can use to gradually quit.

you know what else is bad for your health, autistic raging about things you can't control like other people's behavior

i'll let you in on a secret, they're doing that just to bug you. it's possible to mix your vape juice so there's barely any cloud :^)

Never mention drug use on this site. Self-proclaimed intellectuals and christfags will eat you alive.

How high is your power level, user?

And who are you exactly? What have you done with your life user?

Seems like the artist of that isn't very bright either.
My God, 70% you people are absolute subhuman faggots.

Soda is the only thing keeping me from drinking or blazing it.

Time to check these digits

Pure ampetamines are even more potent concentration&getting shit done medicine, many scientists and university students use them for that. Psychedelics have cured depression&anxiety for many people and help with creative thinking, many tech industry people and millionaires microdose them.

over 6 million

Are you me?

I am addicted to soda, god bless the jew poison

Weight?

but that doesn't explain why OPs friend has to take a vape-break like its a dart

190 lbs

I know what you mean, I'm going to blaze one now just for you.

Satan, are people just supposed to post on Holla Forums while they're sober? Are you insane?

Vapes still have second-hand smoke effects (even if quite a bit milder than those of cigs), and depending on the state you're in still count at 'tobacco' use in terms of smoking inside public places and such. Personally, I prefer going outside for a smoke break anyways, though it may be force of habit by this point.

Haec perdunt hominem: vinum, femina, tesserae.
I made a vow with water. Fuck your jewish vices, the turk jew too.

This is a real man right here.

When they first came out I would have disagreed with you. I used the first ones to quit smoking and it helped. These new ones with the flavors and the 'rigs' are just fucking silly and outlandish. It's made it's own culture and of course kids will be drawn to it. Kids are still trying to find their spot or style in life get drawn to it cause you have the flamboyant douches who to the eyes of a kid look cool. Then they are addicted to the nicotine, then it become cheaper at some point to just buy a pack of smokes instead of dealing with this 'rig' shit.

Nothing an intellectual like you would bother entertaining, 'tis naught but propaganda and other lies *tips fedora*

I would love to see this one: prove to me the hazards of second-hand pot smoke, you absolute fucking retard.

what in god's name is wrong with you
do we also have to prove it's harmful to take an axe to your ribs you absolute retard

Hello eternal sager, you're late. Usually Mr. Sage is the first to reply, and ever come back.

You wouldn't have to prove it, but at least it has been scientifically proven. Direct inhalation is one thing. Sitting in a room where pot smoke has diffused into the air is an entirely different thing. What chemical exists in second-hand pot smoke that poisons people? Prove to me you're not talking directly out your ass.

Vaping is as degenerate as smoking except you're less of an annoyance to others.
Maybe you're not inhaling as much carbon monoxide and other by-products of combustion but it's still a nicotine addiction. And the only effect nicotine really has is the addiction and withdrawal symptoms. The latter being among the most fucked up among most drugs currently known because the lightest withdrawal effects of nicotine start kicking in within an hour of smoking or taking a vape.
Smokers often justify smoking by saying that it keeps them awake, much like caffeine does.Truth is, nicotine does not have any stimulating effects; short-term withdrawal, however, has a numbing effect. Smoking (or vaping) is akin to wearing too tight shoes to feel relieved when you take them off. You can only really justify vaping by saying that you just enjoy inhaling vapor because it's flavored, but that's a stretch and very similar to the excuses smokers use to justify smoking.
t. former smoker

Smoke,. in and of itself, is harmful. Burn anything, literally anything, and inhale the smoke, and it will damage your lungs. It could be wood, it could be plastic, it could be fucking paper. Sure, some things produce more harmful smoke due to creating other fumes (such as, say, certain plastics) but any and all smoke is basically teeny tiny fucking razors going at the soft mucosal membranes of your lungs. Pot smoke is not /especially/ harmful. But a gold axe slamming into your ribs is not /especially/ harmful either, compared to an iron axe or a carbon nanotube one. I mean, it's not scientifically proven that leaping in front of cars going 60 miles an hour in a blind alley is harmful to your health, so I guess it's perfectly fine to go play real life frogger in fucking traffic, you pussy.

also a former smoker here and honestly vaping is way more annoying. Smokers in most countries have to go outside to the smoking section or fucki off a certain number of feet from the entrance of a building. vapes tend to get away with using it indoors and the cloud of vape is always fucking huge, sometimes even physically fucking sticky. The sweet flavor scents they use aren't all too pleasant either.

I guess lots of vape users are getting sent to the smoking zone as well now though

I don't care what is and isn't degenerate. I'm trying to get the dumbass to back his assertion that smoking pot is harmful to the people around you. It really isn't hard to elaborate on a claim except for when that claim happens to come straight from one's asshole.

Are you just arguing for arguments sake? You had a chance to change a mind.

I work at a gas station and vape users are treated as smokers at the pumps. That is, if you're caught smoking or vaping at the pumps, you ruin everyone's day because we shut all the pumps down and announce which asshole was doing it, because WHO THE FUCK SMOKES AT THE PUMPS OF A GODDAMN GAS STATION OR EVEN MAKES IT LOOK LIKE THEY MIGHT BE.

Go leap in traffic! It's not especially harmful! So it must not be harmful at all!
Fucking retard.

Well, as soon as my friend sitting on the couch next to me gets pummeled by an eighteen-wheeler because I sparked a joint next to him, I'll concede that second-hand pot smoke is harmful and that you aren't a complete fucking retard.

Smoke is smoke is smoke, retard. It's harmful. Walk into a burning building, take a deep breath. burn some fucking plastic and suck it down. stick your head directly over a campfire and take a lungful. None of them are especially harmful compared to one another, so I guess it's harmless, right? Not to mention the annoying as fuck smell that pot smokers seem to think is totally undetectable. Goddamn, carry around a can of air freshener or some shit, no one outside your shit cult wants to smell that shit.

Imagine being so american you don't realize that every piece of processed food is as damaging as a cig.

Still not an argument.

You do realize that Molijew's motto is literally "no u" for braindead adults, right? Because the argument stands: eating shit like you do, makes it irrelevant that you smoke or not. Body's already wasted.

I bet that when you smoke, you go out in parks and talk about how much you like nature.

But then the house smells like weed mixed with air fresheners. And the smell won't annoy you unless you're coming into my house, so get the fuck out. How I relax after work is my business, faggot. When you get your first job, you'll understand. Now that we've got that argument out of the way, let's get back on point: whining that pot smokers personally bother you aside, where is the harm of second-hand pot smoke? What chemical is poisoning people? If you think a person smoking anything in a room next to yours is producing the same amount of smoke as a bonfire or a burning house, then you are a retard. Breathing in second hand smoke is not akin to inhaling smoke in a burning house or getting run over by a car. You really are blowing things way out of proportion just to try and legitimize your personal distaste for something that is none of your business to begin with.

wewlad I had exactly this happen to me. Luckily he moved a little bit further away and one day went basically completely insane so it was easy to drop his ass and never look back.

I swear I've read this before. Isn't this pasta?
Probably. I'm pretty sure most people can vape while sitting at their computer.

Also weed is fine as long as you don't base your life around it, and you can go weeks without it. The problem is the fags who are like "ugh bro if i dont get high asap im gonna break a car window bro" while wearing clothes that have pot leaves on them. Also people who go to work while dysfunctionally high, fuck shit up, and try to blame it on me behind my back. Then proceed to get BTFO by people who witnessed said fuck up and they get fired. Just keep weed to an occasional evening thing after you have all your shit done. Same with alcohol. Sage for bait thread.

lol

I bring the edge back into straight edge, kiddos

I'm glad you don't suffer from any chronic pain user, especially the kind from doing normal everyday stuff (Like sitting, standing, and using your hands.) where you can't even enjoy playing games for very long… And you just lay in bed most of the day with nothing to do but think about the pain your in… How you can't do much without triggering that pain, and if you're actually going to get better or not.

Yes, surely there can be no exceptions to this rule you've made up in your head. (Or been told) You'd definitely pick suffering all day, over smoking a little and having all that go away for a few hours, so you can mentally rebound and go on with your life.

It's just fucking fatty energy that's nice and bubbly.

161.6 if I remember correctly most recently.

I hit the biological jackpot at least as far as rare conditions and got a super metabolism that's burned up everything I've gorged on to fill up and also to feel less depressed about how shit too many things are without any actual reason.

No, it isn't, faggot, it's factually pointing out desperate, presumptuous or obnoxious, unfactual shit that isn't credible or helpful to you or your retarded shit in the slightest.

heh

You are using it as a medicinal drug, not a recreational one.

Only if it is legal in his state and is prescribed by a doctor. If he is self-prescribed and getting it from a dealer, it is still considered a recreational drug by all those around you. Do you truly think the narrow-minded, absolutist piece of shit he replied to would make that distinction before hurling stones?

Food is necessary to survive, smoking isn't. Smoking makes you smell like an ashtray, eating doesn't. The list goes on and on and you know it, and resorting to logical fallacies instead of actual arguments doesn't support your stance too well.

What the fucking fuck? Vape is just different kinds of juices like fruits or other sweet flavorings, right? That provides the same stimulation and sensation of smoking through whatever chemical and scientific placebo fuckery they do to it?

It's not poisoning the air unlike tobacco shit.

But regular smoke just makes it harder to breathe while cigarette shit actively fills the surrounding with toxins and whatever the fuck else was used to "fill that bag". Right?

we're talking about annoyance level, and you ever been somewhere where someone is blowing a vape cloud the size of a fucking car? its jut as annoying as people smoking inside or worse because people get away with it

No.
The closest thing to breathing in flavoured fruits and herbs are tea inhalations. They are the purest form of inhaling shit for some to no health effect.
Vaping is not the same. Distilling the flavour of something to put it into this is in no way healthy or natural. Much less so heating this shit up.

You don't spray yourself with mint deodorant and call it healthy. So why downplay vaping so much ?

yes

Its like you try to look cool, but instead you look like a fucking faggot. Be a man and either smoke cigarettes or weed; not "pretend" vapor.

Vapes usually include nicotine from what I understand.

You can avoid tobacco, but pocessed food is forced upon you with no recourse if youre in a metropolis. The fat fuck who eats processed meats and cheeses but never touches tobacco is just as likely to contract stomach, duodenal, pancreatic, colorectal, or other cancers as much as a smoker is to contract mouth, lung, and throat cancer. Put down your McDouble™ for 15 minutes and think.

Not really, though…

Next you'll be telling me that it's fine to take a quick swim through some carbon dioxide on a hot summer day, and the days are only going to get hotter because of all that hydrogen dioxide contributing to global warming?

Okay, user, show me a metropolis where fresh, farm grown food, free of GMO's xenoestrogens, and other various carcinogens/chemicals are easily avaliable for even poorfags/nogs. You cant

lmao virgin pleb
tip top kek, soon you will tell me that hybrids are better for our environment, as our atmosphere crumbling every day and will completely degrade by 2020

With all that hydrogen dioxide in our atmosphere, how could it not, friendo? :^)

nogs wouldn't want anything but processed food.

You mean hydroperoxyl, or are you retarded, dont understand chemical notaion and meant water?
The planet heats and cools, we cant control that with totality. It's almost as if the earth is a living being and is breathing
Warming is a distraction hoax from ocean acidification anyways, THAT is the real enviro issue that needs to be tackled. The poo situation from 2020 superpower isnt helping either.

Still didnt answer the fact that all metropolis' force processed foods on the masses, and make freash, non GMO or chemically addled produce, meat, and cheese, only avaliable to a few. Please show me a major city that has non cancerous food readily avaliable for anyone to purchase at a reasonable rate, and I will retract the argument

What's wrong with GMOs?

God damn this board is depressing. Do yourselves and me a favor and never post about this shit here.

Monsantofucker, please
Pick your search engine of choice, and start searching GMO cancer studies. Plenty of universities and research groups have proven GMO corn causes cancer. Why do you think Russia banned GMO's last year? GMO's are specifically designed to maximize yield and profit, at the expense of a rapidly mutating and decaying genome. Let me put this in the most retard friendly terms: For each pound of GMO corn you eat, that is the equivalent of smoking multiple cartons of cigarettes, or being exposed to 5 rad evironment for 50~60 secs. You may not feel it now, or tomorrow, or the next month. But it WILL catch up to you when you least expect it. Then when Dr. Hebowitz diagnoses your cancer and recommends even more radiation, you will take it and let them blast you with 1-3 Gys straight to your naked body.

no u

What in the world is a monsanto?
I suppose the GMO bit makes sense, though.

>>>/reddit/
That is your home, please return there. Our people may be too advanced for your plebian mind.

I legit take things at face value as reasonably and realistically as possible while not jumping to conclusions too rapidly, which is why despite not fully researching every little thing I hear or see, I'm not some retarded "SJW".

Vapes are intended to replace cigarette shit? These funny looking pens with juice vials in them that make smoke and also conveniently just have to be sensibly refilled over time? "Awesome", I thought, this can only make the world a better place. Fast food is unhealthy because of how it's made and cooked to be convenient and tasty? Just watch your weight and cholesterol. If I don't have a reason to think something, I'm not gonna fucking think it. Exactly why all this transparent retarded shit about "sexism", "racism" and sexualizing teenagers pisses me off.

Then I see the shit I'm reading now in this thread I had no idea about and I'm not fucking happy.

No, I had no idea about this glycol stuff. Literal first time as a 22 year old man ever reading the word. Thanks for the information.

I'M GOING TO FUCKING SCREAM CONCENTRATED RAGE AUTISM

No man, there's overreacting shut-in bullshit typical of imageboards, and then there's this. Vaping is objectively for pussies and faggots. It's drug use without most of the risk of damaging your body that was carried before. If you were addicted to nicotine before vaping started, and you're using it to help quit, you're more of a pussy faggot than everyone who's quit without it in the past. If you WEREN'T addicted to anything before vaping and started vaping nicotine, you're a pussy faggot for joining in at all. Then they couldn't just leave it as "the lung-cancer-free version of smoking," they had to develop a culture around it which grew more infantile and obnoxious than 420 dude weed lmao almost overnight. Then there's the fruity flavors and scents they infuse the things with, as if it weren't gay enough and they're breaking out the roto-rooter and plumbing the deepest depths of faggotry. Whereas most people can see past cigarette, alcohol, or weed use if you're not a faggot about it, nobody except other vapers can stand vaping. When one of those faggots walks down the street blowing clouds far bigger than they need to be, everyone with line of sight wrinkles their nose in disgust even if they can't smell the blueberry mist. It truly is one of the worst things to infect society in recent history.

Every piece of processed food doesn't go straight into my lungs.

Your right it goes straight into your ass

All corn causes cancer. Corn is for birds and shitskins who can't grow less hardy crops. People are not meant to digest grain.

Someone you dislike is not your friend, stop hanging out with them if you don't like them, if they ask you why, be honest, maybe they'll change, if not who cares.

Rye, wheat, millet, there are all good for you, apparently. But corn is the one grain foodstuff that is really bad for you, for some reason?

/fit/ here, corn creates blood sugar spikes after it's ingested and starch vegetables (potatoes, squash, corn, some beans) are the worst kind for you. Grains in general are not great for the human body and I personally think it's one of the worst things humanity has done to ourselves. You can subsist entirely on meats and leafy vegetables and be perfectly healthy, as well as have amazing teeth without even brushing.

Meat is the absolute worst thing for humans today, most dietary diseases would disappear if more people became vegan.

Your bait is too strong my friend. Go easy next time.

Its also still considered smoking in doors when in a place that doesn't allow smoking in doors.

That is how it is being marketed, its being marketed as a new hip thing that is not smoking because smoking kills
Only 3% of tweets analyzed portrayed it as a smoking alternative
cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2016/16_0274.htm

We have canines for a reason gaylord

Why the fuck did that user get their posts deleted? They didn't do anything wrong.

Which posts?

Which posts?
if this is a double post it's not my fault

10/10 troll
Nope, I make due with the shitty public transit system in my state and get rides from pals
True that I do, but I go as far as to turn off everything when I'm not using it and even switch off the circuit breakers for electronics that have pointless drain to show that its being plugged in like my TV and the shitty consoles that have fucking light on them.
As opposed to what? Shitting in my drinking water? Shitting into the garbage can?
Water is a chemical you know… H2O is made up of molecules and is thus a chemical. Chemicals are not bad, we need chemicals to live, like you know air.
Yes yes goyem, only eat Hebrew national hotdogs with no preservatives or fillers
I'm perfectly fine with people smoking a plant, what I take offense to is to people who have managed to make massive faggots out of themselves while doing so, which is an amazing accomplishment considering they would normally be "smoking a fag"

10/10 troll
Nope, I make due with the shitty public transit system in my state and get rides from pals
True that I do, but I go as far as to turn off everything when I'm not using it and even switch off the circuit breakers for electronics that have pointless drain to show that its being plugged in like my TV and the shitty consoles that have fucking light on them.
As opposed to what? Shitting in my drinking water? Shitting into the garbage can?
Water is a chemical you know… H2O is made up of molecules and is thus a chemical. Chemicals are not bad, we need chemicals to live, like you know air.
Yes yes goyem, only eat Hebrew national hotdogs with no preservatives or fillers
I'm perfectly fine with people smoking a plant, what I take offense to is to people who have managed to make massive faggots out of themselves while doing so, which is an amazing accomplishment considering they would normally be "smoking a fag"

Cakejew, a.k.a brogrief got butthurt and deleted posts because he got shit on in a different thread. Namely because he defended ROBfag and doubleposted whining about it. Shit management, shit moderation. Cant wait for the next meta thread. ;^)
12 game overs

L M A O
M
A
O

It's spelled goyim, goy.

I hope they get cancer and die. Vapers are shitty too, but not near the level of real smokers.

I told the school and they told me "we'll look into it". The ended up doing fuck all.
He got busted for meth a few months later. I've moved my kids to a different school since.

The guy who was talking about what's shitty about both vape and processed foods.

I swear Mark keeps fluctuating between being an alright humble bro guy and being a faggot.

I know people are shades of gray, not black and white, but this fucking stings sometimes.

12 DEATHS

Never seen that in all my time on this site. He has always been a lying jew who embellishes, attempting to fit in. I mean, he is an admitted redditor, and used reddit before the chans. Let that sink in. He admitted to being a redditor. Check his profile out, his username is brogrief. iirc he used that handle on other sites as well.

One for every lost tribe of israel. Neva fugget da shoah!

What's stages and bosses were giving him that much trouble?

He just seems like a flawed moderator who at least knows what goes on with shit on here and the world and either slips up when it comes to not deleting shit spam threads or retards fast enough or deleting the wrong thing on accident rarely. And he doesn't dick suck himself, probably because he knows he's a fat cake loving literal Jew that amusingly isn't our enemy. That's enough for me to get along with him.

Ill answer both for you.
He got all 12 game overs on oil ocean zone, nearly all of them on the boss.
Not really, he is very out of touch and doesnt understand the legacy userbase who are ancientfags.
Ive seen him samefag and reply to himself plenty of times. Almost any thread he shows up in using his capcode leads to him shitting kosher spaghetti all over, then deleting said thread. You should look at the meta threads he has had, he always gets blown out and embarrassed by both the users and himself

And another shit nugget on the cake: He gave preferential treatment to redditors when he did vol apps a few months ago. He specifically asked for your reddit info on the follow up to the app, so he can make sure youre certified kosher

The only acceptable vapers tbh

Hey, I'll have you know that he's actually great at the game

christ my sides
man I miss the gmod days

Throwing my two cents on the vape thing:
If you smoke, change to vaping. Your lungs will thank you after 2 or 3 months.
Doesn't kill you. Unless you drink the liquid, holy fuck is that shit toxic in liquid form, acidic too, nearly burn my lips once.
Also, NEVER BUY CHINESE CRAP. The resistors inside break down and you'll be inhaling heavy metals. It's poisonous as shit.
If you don't smoke, don't vape. Even if you like the smell, and the nicotine high seems like a good idea (very relaxing, very soothing) remember that it's a fucking chain&ball. If you don't believe me, wait until you got 3 hours without nicotine. I'd be amazed if someone doesn't punch you with the shit you're gonna do.
I smoke because I'm a horrible person when I don't. I was a horrible person before and I'm worse now when I don't smoke, but if I have nicotine, I'm on the level of a buddhist monk. Also helped somewhat with BPD. Panic attacks and paranoia went WAY down without pills killing my sex drive.

For cutting ties with friends, just unfriend them.
Remove them from Steam/gaybook or what have you. Don't go where they go or if you do, don't talk to him.
If he's smart, he'll know he pissed you off. If he's not, he'll ask "hey man, watchu did that for?"
Then you unload all the stupid crap he did that you don't like.

An ex-friend of mine noticed I had a wound on a foot. I was taking medication for it because it not only got infected but a fungus decided to call that wound home. Usually, I'd have a gel applied on top of it and people don't notice, but on that day I was sleeping over at his house and forgot to bring it.
He decides to "help".
Then he grabs a handfull of salt, throws it on the water and tries to grab my foot again. That's when I told him to fuck off.
He's not wrong: salt can indeed help close wounds and desinfect him. But when you have a 2L bottle of Betadine right next to you, it's pretty fucking stupid to subject yourself to the ammount of pain that causes. Not to mention the possible (negative) interactions with the pills.
All I got out of that was a trip to the ER and some patches to apply on the burned skin plus an extra week of treatment.
This all came after he served me cold food, insisted on me setting up my portable computer on top of a dresser with no space for my legs, asking me to assemble furniture with him AFTER I'm already at his house where I can't say no without looking like a dick and stepping on the wounded foot. Twice.

All I did was never talk to him again. Removed him from all contacts except from Facebook. Still waiting for that apology.

o-oh… right. yea. i've never had to cut friends off. that must suck. having to do that.

This is true for everything.

Kill yourself.

Tried natural methods, didn't work.
Not that they don't work with everyone mind you.
Probably should be the first thing people try, can't hurt. And the best thing to try is to not even start.
Leaving is hell.

Even so, you should kill yourself for using facebook.

Dumbass.

This is the sort of blogpost that you should keep to facebook you normalfaggot fuck

The "newsfeed" turned to 60% news for shit you don't want several years ago. I use it for people that won't switch to anything else. My workplace replaced their "groups" shit with something more professional, a bunch of my friends are on Riot (fuck Discord) and as soon as a couple more make the switch, I'll flip the bird to the other suckers that remain on facebook. Why do you think Zuckerberg's been worried lately? 2017 was the year where serious alternatives started popping up. Facebook is starting to walk the road Twitter decided to jog through: a long road that leads to an abyss.

That doesn't make you any less of a cancerous social media slurping little shit who overshares his experiences

this

Makes no difference which Jew you get it from. Just keep pumping it into your veins, goy.

O P E N S O U R C E

I haven't seen my friends from school in almost a decade and I haven't had any friends since. I literally talk with my cats and I hate myself.

I'm irrelevant.

Then shoo.

Pot's fine since it pretty much cured my chronic pain that pills weren't able to solve, edibles would be great but it's currently to expensive in this cucked state

Dad?

Hey, since you read my posts you can I've been fucking giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I dindu nuffin.

but that's why I smoke pipe tobacco at home

tfw need to smoke weed every day to stop ulcers because of thin stomach lining
tfw the only other alternatives make me crazy or piss every thirty minutes
tfw either high or in pain
Sometimes I wish we still practiced eugenics, I don't wish this on anyone.

Why not just take a shit ton of sleeping pills if you want to die?

wanting to die and wanting to have never been born are very different things

Oh, right. I just woke up.

Kill all smokers. Weed LMAOs especially. Fuck your pain.

LOL

What face though?

Fucking faggot.