L is for losers, lost life and lace

M is for makeup that cakes up your face
N is the nightlight to keep away the dark you "embrace"

O is because you're obviously obscure
P is for poetry or prose- you're not sure

Q is for quiet, you sit all alone
R is for razors when no one picks up the phone

S is for screamo you can't get enough
T is for tears damn, being fourteen is tough!

U is for ubiquitous mental disease
V is for vacant vacuous vampire wanna-be's

W is for whiny,well-fed suburbanite teens
X is for Xanax- you know what it means

Y is for youth spent all about you and your anhedonia
No diamond in the rough, you're just another cubic zirconia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-states
dropbox.com/s/gczgytxp181ibqm/I love my 8-bitch - Iggy Sawdust .m4a?dl=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_show_loophole
pbs.twimg.com/media/CsoicIRUMAAnFHt.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for gas the semites

BAKA!!!

Third for gassing the homosexuals.

Walking towards anybody while having semi-unholstered a DINDU-NUFFIN is usually seen as a possible threat.

So police should approach every situation as though they're just talking to their bestie friendsies while rainbows shoot out their ass?

I bet he drinks tap water

what a pleb

Doots was probably vaccinated, drank fluoride water laced with chemtrails and didn't wear his tinfoil hat to stop the CIA mind control waves.

This could've all been prevented if he went to a chiropractor.

good morning

Vaccinations do NOT cause autism

Well, doing what the rest of the civilized world does would be an improvement, probably.

He probably never even got his thetans checked and calibrated.

Literally every civilized police force approaches a situation with warranted caution so it ends peacefully.

Damn.

morning bard

yeah sure
and the earth is 'round'???

hey qt i would have thought you fell asleep by now

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo

This will have to do.

I have yet to see or hear of a situation where a Dutch police officer approaches an MPV with a mother and three children with their weapon unholstered.

Weak.

this man is my waifu

Heh

spitting troof

Heh

Heh

Heh

Their guns aren't unholstered.
Their guns aren't drawn.
It is literally unfastening a button.

Holy shit. If unfasten a button is hostile/violent, no wonder your countries just sweep any crime committed by refugees under the rug because it wouldn't fit into some rhetoric about "violence doesn't happen here never ever".

remember, IKT is a semi-literate malaysian halfbreed

remember, scoots is a dumdum stupidhead

its only 22:45 here

I'll eat my shoe finish Baka to Test

Even though I get so high
I know that I will never fly

And when I fall out of the sky
Who'll be standing by?

*+ If this works

Don't infringe upon the Euro safe space by unfastening a button, that's too violent.

That's Germany, violence caused by refugees doesn't seem to happen here. Only people disturbing meetings about if there's going to be a refugee center in some area.

Wait why is this about here now.

Point is, US cops seem p hostile, why not be nice?

o shit it worked

i
uh
didn't attach a time frame

Would you even need a Park gear in a game?

that's a good one

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
JUST WANNA FLY

It is.

Again, how is being cautious hostile?

There are tens if not hundreds of millions of interactions between people and police officers annually depending on how you define an interaction. If it's literally just someone in uniform and a civilian interacting, then there's billions of occurrences annually.
Less than .01% end in any altercation.
What even is the point you're trying to make?

LOSE YOURSELF IN YOUR MOM'S SPAGHETTI

IT'S READY

Eminem is awful.

knees weak

kind of want pasta now

arms spaghetti

but there is vomit on his mother already

sweater spaghetti

Race traitors are the worse.

But he looks calm and ready to drop balms
but he keeps on regretti
what he wrotti
moms spaghetti

yep
gotta say this
it's pretty rare cops get any media attention when they do anything positive
and when any cops out of a population of around nearly 320 million people do do something thats less than savory
it gets huge media attention repeatedly
I have black friends and mexican friends who've been stopped by police for things like ciggies or speeding tickets, and it all wennt fine
in my own personal experience with cops if you're not a dick to most of them and not genuienly breaking the law, theyre gonna be civil to you

Snapback cap to realty
whoops there goes fealty
moms spaghetti

oh god, theres britpol shitposting on youtube
its glorious

kind of wanna fuck a black guy now

luka, if you had one ship, juan opportunity, would you jerk it? or just let it nippon?
MA'S SPAGHETTI

It's an observation that it's a bit weird, like how somebody would have a baseball bat taped to their car roof.

But then again everybody and their dog can conceal-carry a weapon there so idk

I am a tortured artist.
The Pablo Picasso of memes.

Less than 10% of the American public owns a firearm of any sort.
Just because the law allows it doesn't mean everyone has one.

fucking kek

where's this statistic from
at least like 35 percent of my town is armed

You're in a rural area. Gun ownership will always be higher in the expectation there's a delayed police response.

I'm too lazy to go track down where it's from since the ATF themselves can't monitor statistics like that. For the sake of gun ownership, it's always based off the percentage of non-military and non-police populations. Which is also flawed because of how poorly gunshows report sales and anything deemed a private sale.

yah yah i guess that ties into rural areas

We've got an army reserve armory and 2 vehicle buildings too
feels safe af

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/united-states

30% of all households

many households have more than one person. I have no idea how accurate tsuchi's number is, but 30% of households having guns would not make him wrong if he's right.

I told her today, I told her that I loved her, I said I wanted death, my hands were trembling, my voice was shaking, my eyes... they pleaded... understanding...all she said was... Would you like fries with that

The federal agency responsible for firearm oversight is barred from those types of statistics.

Any report of gun ownership is by a third party and pro-gun control sources such as the one you link overestimates ownership for the sake of "guns r scary and everywhere" and people against gun control overestimate the numbers to make it seem like more people would be affected by the assumed "power vacuum" after legislation.

ATF controls individual permits to firearms, not the firearms themselves.

I forgot to make a song
I should make a song
When I say a song
I mean a holocaust

see

For the sake of "civilian" ownership, that's usually how the surveys are structured.

As for unlicensed/illicit firearms, their true numbers are substantially lower than lawful ownership. There's just a weird over-exaggeration of them to justify increased and decreased regulation.

makes sense. anything to inflate numbers and push a fucking narrative.

cuz
cuz
I talk to Satan
cuz
cuz
(he listens)

it still boggles the mind that euros really think you can just walk into walmart and buy guns here
i wish it were that easy
i had to wait three days for my background check to clear last time

they have guns for sale at my wal mart
idk if you can just walk in and buuy them like that haha but yes they are there

Having the ability to do something obviously means everyone does it.
Everyone over 21 is perpetually drunk and chain smoking because it's legal to do so.

I made you something to make you wish you had cancer.

dropbox.com/s/gczgytxp181ibqm/I love my 8-bitch - Iggy Sawdust .m4a?dl=0

Excluding Cupcake.
His chronic alcoholism is a statistical outlier.

ya of course they're there
u cant just walk out with them without giving a name or anything
you're not gonna go anywhere and just hand the man a wad of 100s and walk out with a gun

:3

If it's a private sale, you can.
Which gun shows fall under.

“Ahn, mngh…. wa-, wait, Subaru-kun…. the children, they’re still, they’re watching…. uu~”

Guys. Stop telling me how you are all enjoying smoking and your alcoholisms.
Some of us have to be responsible!!!!!!!

i mean in a store numb nuts
there's obviously no background check if you buy uncle bobs shotgun

This is lipslap af homie

That non-cliffhanger ending tho

White Fox pls S2 teaser

Gun shows are no different from a traditional gun store, they just fall under "private sale". So yes, you can skip a background check and buy from a gun show that's like 30 dudes in kiosks selling anything to anyone that has the money.

I need to dedicate more free time to cancerstep. But work man. Ruins all chance of being a hipster god... for now.

something tells me you've never been to a gun show in new york

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_show_loophole

cool wiki link
have you physically been to a gun show

somebody just give me the offset for the automatic brake that's applied when you're at a standstill in gta v

bonus points for the assembly opcode, register and argument(s) responsible for this

Hello, yes, my name is Akhmed America, I want to buy 1 AK47 please.
Yes.
Extra armour bullet and maybe some
prosthetic explosive?
£40???
That is good bargain my fellow state.

Yes.
In Texas.
That requires no background check on private sales.

this is actually pretty solid

did you even read your own link retard

my state is there .//////.

And it is all yours bard.

brb dox time

My friend, she helped by me a meal with Des Moines... I guess Iowa one.

if you do it im gonna lift up ur skirt in front of everybody again

that means the monks

19 of 51 require it.
In most of the country, all of your comments are false:

Because you can just go into a gun show and bypass all federal laws since 32 states allow you to.

they'll see my raging boner

think of the kids

I said "here"
i live in new york

That day she was a saint, but aint even from Orleans, although her name was Katrina... she didnt blow so good... but she snorted my coke so fasy... in a hurrycaine

how does it feel
living in an unregulated wasteland forgotten by civilised society?

eh?

y-your turn .///.

for what

i dont understand

im scared

help

Time for my ni ni tea
and then slumber.
Night thread.
please may I have some (you) and nee nee?

pbs.twimg.com/media/CsoicIRUMAAnFHt.jpg

let the real suffering begin

waiting forever for s2

if even ever

sleep tight scoob

sweet dreams and a sweet tea sweetie pie pumpkin face

bye

Did Gilgamesh leave after getting btfo? I was enjoying his trying to sound wise and knowledgeable

No, that's you saying rum is made from maple syrup.

kraken uses molasses

My old group of friends i used to hang out with all started working at one of the local bars
so that's kinda cool
dont really see them much btu if i ever drop by that will be cozy
my old best friend even is the manager

Molasses is sugarcane.
Just follow since I'm not going to retype that.
The best was the "you're all retards for not believing factually wrong statement and I'm leaving".

Hey look that only took you 8 minutes for a lame comeback, you still ignored the whole deciding that guy was talking about all other states and not just the one he mentioned

inb4 another reply with little to nothing to do with anything currently

i dont wanna join in this i just brought that up because i learned that like 2 days ago and it vageuly fit the subject

His original points were generalities that never specified location other than America.

He moved the goal post after the fact to change to a specific location where his statements are true.
also had no specification of place.

That is goal post moving.

Here's a reply about how you were better when you were fake dying from your cancer for the 100th time.

I have zero idea what you're talking about I've never even been to the hospital for anything more serious than broken bones and those were just my arm and a finger once but you just keep sounding crazy

bbcode vs simplified html tags vs markdown GOGOGOGOGOGO

i don't think I've even talked about my broken bones in here before at that mostly cause they were years before here

Which was after his original point.

this is an eva meme
as old as time itself

His original point had nothing to do with gun shows, the thing you implied had to do with all states was the gun show part..... are you really this bad at this?

oh that stuff, go figure he can't win at something so he tried to fall back on saying I'm that guy again wooohoo

Get on Steam you loser

Guns kill people.

Because Spoilers is totally not Eva.

His original point was:
Which yes, you can. Through the aforementioned gun show loopholes.

I can play this game too you know, Gilgamesh is steven the kid from my old school that shit himself in grade 8! what are you going to do gilgamesh? shit yourself again? :^)

fiiiine, if you are going to force my hand!

His original point has nothing to do with the part where he then says things about gun shows in new york not the other states, also I could point out a lot of things that aren't the same in those two images but I'll just instead say good for you you put an image of someone with an image of me and decided we are the same person

You look like Eva though, and there are images of both of you people.

His original point is you can't do it when you specifically can in the majority of America.
The only time New York was brought up was after he had already said you specifically couldn't do that in America.

I won't deny there are similiarities however just off the top of my head my nose is wider but straighter, the jaw line is more slime and defined for me my forehead again a bit wider and more of a prominent brow, the distance between our eyes and eyebrows. The similarities are really just down to how our hair parts and the color for the biggest points, however my hair is far more fluffy as a side note we aren't in the same room however that could fall upon moving houses so not as good an argument

then you tried to use wiki as a crutch and when that didn't work you started talking about texas gun shows and then the other states, again I ask.... have you ever truly debated things or are you just this way on the internet where you can pretend you're right and block out reality?

also my hair is far less straight even when I brush it down and it's a bit wet lol but that's just a theory.... a THREAD THEORY!

bit slow for a friiday huh

I've made this comment like four times and it's baffling that you cannot get this.
Any specifications to blanket statements made later in an argument is goal post moving.
His original point still stands that it's impossible to do that in all of America, which is what I was contesting, and then later said "you've never been to a gun show in New York" as though it changes any blanket statement about it being impossible to do because it's specifically unable there.

I don't know if you're just pretending to be retarded at this point by just saying the same fallacy over and over.

Why does geddy lee look like the mona lisa
smh

You see yourself everyday, and it's easy for you to pick apart those differences.
For a person who isn't so familiar with your looks, those two kinda blury images are enough to conflate you to.
Also angling, aging, weight gain/loss, among other things can change appearance a bit.

ignore this its for a meme

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

I should've added caps for YELLING.

So many spoiler posts!

see
This is not about gun shows, then it became about gun shows and he specified
see
you ignored the specification of "you've never been to a gun show in NEW YORK" and now just claim it was moving the goal post but there was never really a goal post for the gun show debate until that moment the only person to move the post was you afterward by deciding it was about gun shows in texas then gun shows in the entire us

This would be almost like seeing a blurry image of someone dressed as elvis and deciding elvis is still alive cause you can't pick out the differences in the images between real and fake, if the image is too blurry to describe perfectly as matching the other then you are just using false information to further a narrative and in gilgamesh's case it's simply to try to debase my argument with things that are neither fact or involved in the discussion so he can walk off feeling he was right

Glad to see the Youth taking an interest in memes!!

It happens when I'm high and decide to poke the raging bear that is animus

It's about buying guns in America.
He made a blanket statement that you can't just walk in and buy a gun in America, which you can.

I don't see how this is that hard to follow.

You see you keep bringing it back to the part of the conversation that wasn't about gunshows as though you don't understand transition in points of a debate, like if I asked about making bombs and then changed it to selling bombs and you continued to act as if I was talking on the original point of making them

I've been meaning to get high for the past 3 hours but I've just been sitting here with my bowl in hand and vape warmed up rolling around in blankets and watching the posts go by slowly
it alwasy happens like this fukck I wish i had some drive

Does it bite back?!

At times I'm surprised how someone could watch the posts here without being either drunk or high, you have some major balls bro

It does but currently feels like the teeth have been removed so it's just really gumming furiously

heck i wish I had a life worth living

I can totally understand how someone with literal autism would think Eva and Spoilers look like the same person. It's okay.

If you're changing the argument to validate your original statement by narrowing it, that is a literal moving of goal posts.

It's the same as saying "Asians don't eat cats", which is a broad blanket statement.
Then someone correcting it to "Japanese don't eat cats" so their original point is seemingly true. Then trying to argue about the specifics of the argument changing all because you added a specification just to validate your assertion.

Him asking if I've been to a New York gun show doesn't change his original statement of it being impossible to just walk in and buy guns in America because it's false there.

autism is a meme

Time to ky myself

It often is just a lazy meme insult, but that's why I use "literal" to differentiate. Problems with facial recognition are characteristic of actual autism.

i dont really care about the argument anymore but i did mean here as in new york from the beginning
im just retarded and didn't bother to type that
and my original point was about walmart
you moved the goalpost to fit your argument with the introduction of gun shows, lol

take me with you

What the fuck even are these shitty shoops you make of?

i shut my car door on my finger ._.

that almost sounds lewd

tfw Spoilers rejects you

shrug
I dont think that anybody in this community has the actual autism

Real life memes that only me and like 10 other people would understand

Sana sana colita de rana
si no sana hoy, sanará mañana

I'm sure you do bard, i get the feel though for me it just sucks not having a good plan for my future still

steel autism can't melt jet beams

No you see that is only moving the goal posts if he was still talking about walking into walmart to buy guns without a background check which you moved into other places for getting guns without them, he then countered with specifiying that even in new york the gun shows are limited to background checks as well you however could not get the specification right and went off like you had no idea what was going on. now you sit here trying to claim he moved the goal posts when if we play your game the first one to do so was you when you switched it from talking about walking into walmart and walking out with a gun to private sales. are you going to keep trying and making yourself seem a fool or are you going to try rereading everything? It's bad enough you tried to derail it all with falsely made accusations personal attacks instead of using your words like an adult
>makes me curious whether you're younger than me or not

Did you do something vaguely pedophilic? :3

I don't think it's unlikely, but I won't try to make a solid e-diagnosis one way or the other.

Everyone is just sociopaths, right, Bart? : ^ )

I don't want to read all of this walltexting argument; are you trying to take our guns?

relatable
shit if you're happy in the now and you're able to scrap by really wwho needs much more than that right

theres like 5 Of them

Am I currently one of them?

aaaand that's the story of how I broke my finger the one time lol just it wasn't me who shut the door, are you alright though?

If only lol

I didn't reject no one! disinfo

Nuh i want guns to be with everyone tbh I'm just making fun of gilgamesh's inability to argue correctly and failed attempts to sound wise or smart by using personal attacks, wikipedia and altering people's points in order to serve his mistakes

exactly my man, gotta take what you can get!

Oh, yeah, he's kind of a piece of shit with how he argues.

By the way, I found out recently that there are actually mass stabbings in China because guns are illegal there. They often go after Kindergarten classrooms for some reason.

in the like 5 years I've knkown you I've never seen you exhibit any signs of empathy or even any noticeable emotion
you're pretty manipulative with a high sexdrive
so I mean
it's pretty likeley in my mind
I couldn't tell you if you are or not but in my mind yeah lmao
stil llove u though

I can't blame you for thinking most of those things, but

W O W

tfw rejected

Cause stabbing kids is probably easier for cowards than stabbing a full grown man that may also have a knife, that's why everyone having a gun works cause the cowards won't shoot knowing they'll die seconds later or even before they can shoot. Won't stop idiots or the ignorant of such things but it's a way to fight back at least lol

Why not?

Thinking back aloooong time aago I can point out anger and maybe sadness like it was before i came aound but that OOOLD haikus bs was pretty emotional id imagine
since then not a thing
but I lu still orio

ouch :(

that sucks

im okey, can't type or use mouse really, it was bleeding bad earlier

i can be your spoilers tonight

Post more Veigar.

gotta be more aware when shutting doors and rolling windows up :(

poor spoils

C-connor pls .////////

NO FUK U

Cause that would be fun! animus where no fun is allowed :^)

I was younger when it happened so it more back then than it would have now funny thing was the scare of knowing what happened was worse than the pain at first, the real pain came when it was reset or whatever they did at the hospital lol ouch do you have it wrapped up now?

It's true :c

I will cry.

Do it u pussy

there should be lots more "fun"

This is objectively true

A mass shooting in Texas definitely doesn't seem like it would be a good idea.

Well I guess I don't really feel strong emotion about things here these past years, but I think not getting really emotional over this community is probably a healthy thing. :3

Then what are you waiting for?~

n-no I'll be okay

I didn't break it or anything
just a cut and bruising

getting a broken bone set sounds painful ._.

I like to meme about it alot i wanna make it my meme but its kinda a community meme anyways
only a trained psychiatric proffesional could diagnose something like that after extended observation
but I dk man
there are at least 2 in thhis community
I'd say maybe uo to like 7

Exactly, probably why we don't really hear of such things you'd need a great hiding spot to pull it off right

For lewdos

It sure isn't fun to say the least but there's far worse pains someone could feel, hopefully your finger feels better!

Then make lewdos happen!

the worst pains are the ones to the heart :(

I can't just make lewdos! They aren't like plants you knooow

True dat, truuuue dat :c

Yeah it's likely that there are some.

This community started on Holla Forums; Holla Forums is kind of known for being sort of what one might call sociopathic.

Then again, it could make for a good challenge for someone who wants to do a Call of Duty kind of thing IRL. Mass shooters usually kill themselves at the end anyway; this way they could die in battle.

They are not like plants, all you gotta do is make it happen

even though I'm lonely sometimes I'm glad I haven't had more pain like that

Usually they are too cowardly to do that sort of thing, they don't want a battle they want to kill then escape the punishment

You just want the d baaad, that's fine though!

Maybe I want it the other way around

jk

Heya threaders~

Evening, welma

I am 2dumb please elaborate

lol

hey how are ya alma

HI MASTER

hello madeleine

Do you know what time it is??!

Sup bardo. I'm alright. Going golfing tomorrow morning haha How's your night been?

You're the one who gets the d

8:40!

Hey Stephen.

Ice cream time!

Don't please :)

You should watch that film she's in when it comes out

man I'm fucking
frustrated
like 4 weeks ago i ordered my qp and the asshole came back with like
1 o n a half
then the next time with 2 os
then the 3rd week he was supposed to have a half o and he flaked
and then the fucker flaked this week
so he brought me 200 bucks in dabs
i dont even fucking smoke dabs now my shits compromised from how long its been im losing money off it this time cause i had to dipinto the selling smoke to stay high
my best friend was supposed to sell 10 for me n i gave him 2 personal an that asshole just smoked like half of it so now he isnt allowed to sell any more but i dont wanna bea dick cause hes my best friend but it pisses me the fuck off having my fucking money taken from me that i was kind enough to lend
I told him I'd have to talk irl with him tonight and I mean I'm not gonna chew him out or rip him a new one but we're gonna have to have a serious talk here cauase he's already nearly 2 thousand in debt from shit thats piled up over the years
its fucking aggrivating man

lol drugs

..I need to buy some icecream!

I've been digging Ben and Jerry's strawberry cheesecake lately^^

What's your favorite?

Maybe you should just stop.

what film?

I really enjoy bluebell butter crunch

but I can't find it anywhere around here

maybe u should stop

Koe no Katachi or "A Silent Voice"

Hmm, well first of all I read that as blueball, but I've never heard of that one.

a guy's gotta get by
i work at kfc man

If you're getting that pissed off/aggravated that you don't have drugs, it's probably a sign.

I work at DQ. What's your point?

it's not about the drugs its about the money
I'm pissed because for each week this doesnt go through I'm losing 400 bucks

different states
show much do you make per hour?
I pulll 7.25 and get about 23 to 30 hours a week
It's not as big a deal at the moment since is till live with parents but when I move out I'm notgoing to be able to support myself even with a roomate off of this
best to get the safety net up before i move out

How are you today, ma'am?

right... the one shot comic manga made by that indie person about that mute girl bullied and that one boy bully who grew tsun for her... and then things switched and they turned on him, and he still didnt understand her kindness. while he got frustrated. near the end he started getting close to her... but then they split ways, until like something magical they saw each other later on in their older years? and they truly fell in love?

You're honestly better off keeping your nose to the grindstone and get some raises or just find a better job. Drugs is not stable by any means not to mention the shitty, shady people you have to deal with. Just my 2 cents. Been there done that, diggy.

Also, doing that out of your parents' house is kind of shitty considering it puts all their shit at risk as well. *shrugs*

Doing alright. Watching some food network.

How's it been?

If your financial situation is egregious, spending it on a "business that's totally gonna make it back after I'm done smoking it" seems like a bad idea.

Omg why'd you spoil it for me

That manga is soo old by now...

is this Anime adaptation like... just a remake of the manga...? or some form of continuation sequel?

Fuck it man if you don't understand the simple exonomics behind it I'm not going to try to teach it tto you
long story short it costs me nothing and makes me money
This time around its making minimal profit and still costing me nothing
I'm pissed because of the loss of profit and the betrayal of trust

Probably just a remake

So you're mad that someone is giving you something free but not giving you free shit fast enough that you can sell?

yummy

hurt my finger and my dad was being pissy earlier

but today wasn't too bad

are you a good cook?

Why was he being pissy? Why are you still living at home? That shit's wack.

Yeah, I'd consider myself a good cook.

costs money to buy
sells at a higher price
if you don't understand this most basic economic principle you may be stupid

not going to turn this into a back and forth of semantics

I assumed it was a drug-induced typo lol

nice to it got some love at least.

ii've been sober all day
I'll leave you alone

Something doesn't "cost you nothing" if you're spending money and losing further money on it.

Nothing in life is free*

Bernie Sanders told me I could go to college for free.

It's like with people who play the lottery: "It costs me nothing to play!"

finished with you too then
I've given the info needed for anyone who's able to logically think to understand my point
its there if you a are genuinely confused and not simply being dense for the sake fo being dense

i'm so high lol

I'm finished with you too then :^)

Is this a masturbation joke?

Elma you look like that chick from the Lobster.
Hopefully, you don't hurt dogs in your spare time.

No, I was being bard.

The Lobster?

No, I don't like dogs but I don't hurt them either.

i'm getting rather aggrivated

It's a movie were people that can't find love get turned into an animal of their choosing.

Dogtooth was a great movie.

I feel like you're usually aggrivated lately.

Weird.

So should I take that as a compliment or no then?

mayube it's because of the people who surround me

that pic has a pretty lady~

It depends.
But since you don't hurt dogs I'd say it's a compliment.

long story

but I live at home because it's freeeeee

im cheap

do you have any pics of your food? :3

First the spice induced paranoia.
Now the weed induced paranoia.

hey lets just repeatedly say shit about bard that would be a laugh

Probably.

Yay! Thanks~

I used to. I think I posted a quick stir fry and stuffed mushroom pics. I don't cook as often as I should cause I basically don't eat though.

I can still hear you saying:
You would never break the chain. Never break the chain.

make sure you're eating enough please ;w;

I want to cum in D!va and half gook children with her.
No way that can go wrong right?

i wanna cum on tomoko in the shower so she can wash it off

You too? ugh

I try. That's all I can do.

You gotta cum in her so it doesn't come out with a shower. Plus cum is impossible shower off without intense scrubbing.

good then i will cum all over her so she has to scrub everywhere
and then i'll shampoo her hair for her .////.

Do penguins have knees

The solution is more purging obvs.

Washing girl's hair is fun and exciting.

penguins just go waddle waddle waddle and "squack!"

i touched one once at the henry doorly zoo
they feel kind of oily and smooth uwu

Obviously.

Aww yeah! And you can feel their heart racing a mile a minute if you pet their belly. They're adorable.

Sabs you maybe the next Jeffery Dahmer.

You ate four baby carrots today.
That's three too many. You're over your limit.
Purge.

I love you, Sabs.

I haven't had carrots in a long time :(

Girls can't love girls.

Why. Did he like petting penguin bellies too?

I love you back, Maddie! (Can I call you Maddie?)

Hi, btw.

:O

You sure can!

I remember sticking carrots in my mashed potatoes as a kid to make a "castle" for some reason.

Sort of, he liked animals and from there he developed a fascination with anatomy.

I liked making Devil's Tower out of my smashed potatoes like in Close Encounter of the Third Kind.

Later in life we went there on a family trip and that plateau is so eerie, man.

Maddie, did you really see the Close Encounters plateau? That's awesome.

I like to nibble my kitty's ear with my lips sometimes when I manage to sneak up on her. Is that the first sign that I'm going to start brutally dismembering hitchhikers?

The best thing was making a mashed potatoes dam.
Where you get a bunch of potatoes, make a lake of gravy in the middle with the sides too small, then keep moving the potatoes around so it didn't all leak out.

Sabs, come visit me in October. I'll have the house to myself for a whole week

When I was a kid I used to do the craziest thing anyone could do with mashed potato. I used to just eat them like a fucking human being instead of being a god damned monster that treats food as a toy when there are people who are starving to death in the world.

Yup! We went there, Crazy Horse, Mount Rushmore, 4 corners, Yellowstone, there was a dormant volcano in New Mexico, Royal Gorge I think is the reason I'm scared of heights...

Out west was weird. I miss living out there.

Classic mini game!

You're not supposed to play with your food you know~

what the fuck is your fucking damage you sociopath nazdi fuck
you must have no soul

He's the homo.
But no, it took a lot of shit to get to his status. Though, there's no secrets that you're hiding from us is there?

I am living human garbage.

Wait a minute.

Fool is here?

If only I could! You gotta have a big Halloween party. I'm actually going to take Halloween and the day after off from work. This Halloween on a Monday business is bullllllllllllllllcrap. And I didn't know you lived out West before.

Of course there are! Everyone's got secrets.

If anyone one here has a high likely hood of being a serial killer. I would suspect Squash.

No Sabs come visit me in October

It's my birthday then

I was five.
You were allowed to play with your food at five as long as you ate it and didn't make a mess.
Like making the steak fingers shaped like animals kill each other.

Let me check.

Nope, not seeing him.

Let's all just meet at Devil's Tower!

I was thinking of a Schmalloween party, but my old lady neighbor is kind of a nosey- nelly and also it will be the first week of October :/ I have a couple friends coming to visit so we're at least gonna have a lowkey hangout probably^^

Mmhm, when I was in 1st grade we lived out there cause my dad builds houses.

Steak fingers?

I still eat dino nuggets lol

Then who the hell are you?

It was a good guess I thought :/

Hello my dearest Sabrina, how do you fare this fine summer evening?

I can see that camping trip ending with Luka murdering everyone in the woods while screaming "YURI. IS. PURE!!!"

I'm me, who are you?

The one formally known as Elma.

Wait hold on.

Yuri is pure though.

The poster formerly known as Elma is here?

Like chicken nuggets but made from beef mashed together and breaded.

The dino shaped ones were what they served in like pre-K.

Burn the coal pay the toll

.///. I know, but the shapes make them taste better.

I was unaware of beef-nuggets. That sounds kinda nasty, but maybe that's my bias from not eating beef anymore.

I can feel a cheaty day coming on sometime in the near future tbh

It is you!

Lowkey hangouts are great. I love it when friends start falling asleep one by one until it's just you and one or two friends having a quiet conversation into the early hours of the next day. Something magical about that.

Tired but restless after a nice day outside. Is this the Stephen. How are you?

Yes, I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

That sounds lovely^^ Haven't really done that in a long time. Not with these guys anyway. Has that middle school sleepover vibe to it :p

Coo coo cachoo

They're just called "steak fingers" for the regular ones.
Now I'm kind of craving some with some of that shitty brown gravy that comes in an envelope.

I mean.. if I'm gonna cheat, I'm gonna get a legit steak or something lol

Oh, the McCormick stuff?

This stuff.

Goo goo g'joob.

Never seent that brand before, but prolly cause I make gravy from scratch^^

Don't be mean!

Get a full porterhouse.

More or less.
It's how the school lunches were in elementary school.

Maybe I'll see what my pops is doing for dinner tomorrow. That would be a rad first dinner over as a girly lol

I remember that shitty salisbury steak school lunch. the gravy was all congealed and stuff haha

But I am the walrus.

I am nezi

I am okay
kinda humid

are you gonna get some sleep soon?

The Walrus was paul.

Packet gravy? Heresy.

My best friend and I never slept at those things. We were always the holdouts who'd talk all night. I miss those days. Now we're old ladies and pass out a little after midnight. Then again, we also drink now, so...

Ooooh, ok. I confused you with someone else for a moment there. Sorry, hon. I'll probably go to sleep soon. Just have to muster the unlaziness to get up and brush/floss/showah.

Did you do anything fun today?

But I like Ringo.

Even midnight feels late half of the time x_x

Glass Onion states that the Walrus was Paul though.

it was another clue for us all.

Yeah, but Paul is dead.

Indeed!

RIP

crushed my finger in car door
that's about it

good thing i fap with my left hand

one on the left~

Harrison was the best Beatle.

he's my personal favorite.

No shoes, man. Ever thought why ain't Paul wearin' no shoes on Abby Road?

I watched the documentary about the conspiracy.

Haven't really put too much thought into it though. Not exactly a huge beatles fan or anything

What the hell even is a beatle?

Maddie, I had a dream last night that didn't end when it should have. It started out as a nightmare. I was walking home from work and a monster attacked me. But instead of jolting awake, I got pictures of the monster on my phone before it ran away. Then I spent the rest of the dream showing people the pictures, and I went on the news to talk about it.

Aw, lucky! Now your regimen won't be interrupted! Sorry about your finger though. You didn't break it, did you?

That's... What? Snitches get stitches and that monster's gonna be waiting for a rematch tonight x_x

It's not a clever wordplay.
It's to mimic some other group at the time that was [name] and the [some other insect] but it eludes me.

Buddy Holly and the Crickets.

That was a question Roy Orbison asked when he played with them for the first time.

You think so?

Oh. Whoops.
I never paid too much attention to that type of musical history.

I hope not, but feel free to dream me up so I can help with the ass beating haha

I got silver my dudes

I meant me and you fighting the monster fyi

Mettaton understands what's up.

He was scheduled to close but went on first because he was pissed that he didn't get top billing even though he'd been doing it for years while this was their first major concert. He stood perfectly still and got 14 encores while The Beatles were known for and preferred a lot of movement in their performance. When he finally left the stage and got a 15th encore the only reason he didn't give one was because he was physically restrained.

o hai

I'm playing golf in the morning so nini

bye bye Sabby-chan

goodnight maddie

Good night, Maddie! Meet you in about an hour for some monster smashin'!

inb4 demoted

WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND

This thread was made for me.

Oh I missed my pick lmao

Losing LP already.

WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFE??????????????????

I WANNA ROCK

That...TWANGER...

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT

...im not taking it

NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT

ANYMORE

You want to take it, though.

I was actually thinking of the Jackie Chan song that was in that Dunkey video.

And who knew that baddest was a nappy headed greasy Jew?

I WANNA BE A MOVIE STAAAAAAAAAAAAR

DON'T PET ME SHOE
I WAS IN RUSH HOUR 2

THE HOOD OF DEATH RABBADON

much liked GG's for You

Good afternoon.

Good afternoon Gogs!

RABBADON'S CRYSTAL WAND

Hello spoilers. How's life?

I will play LoL once Twitch becomes god again.

Stop making unlinked posts in all caps.

You're ruining my safe space.

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread