Dishonored Death of the Outsider cracked by Steampunks

8 day crack

BETHESDA ON SUICIDE WATCH

JUST

How will Denuvo ever recover?

I seriously doubt this is even worth pirating

literally all the most helpful reviews are Not Recommended
Shit has been out for over a week and it has less than 100k sales

b-but we had diversity! we ignored gender stereotypes! WE HAD A TRANS BLACK FEMALE LEAD!!!!

It's a shame the chosen people keep these cucks from shutting down.

This came out? Fuck me.

From what I hear, it was terrible. It expects you to use one type of stealth style instead of multiple choices you could take with the system of Dishonored 2. Tons of enemies and wonky physics made it a frustrating experience. It was about as weak and pointless as the DLC First Light for InFAMOUS.

WE WUZ CYBURG AZZZAZZINS N SHIET

Why are gamers so racist?

However, I will trust it for one thing that is hilarious; the original Dishonored has had more players in the last two weeks than steamspy says the newest has owners.
Refer to above statement

Now compare both to the original

Nobody wants to play as an ugly sheboon. At least the Japs attempt to make them look attractive.

Fuck this thing, but is 2 worth pirating? I had fun with 1 and the dlcs.

Too bad RE5 was a piece of shit abortion.

If your computer is strong enough and you don't mind some pants on head retarded writing then yeah.

I got halfway through the second level before I gave up.
Firstly, it runs like shit, since PC optimization doesn't matter, buy a new graphics card, even though the game doesn't look that good. Secondly, the level design was noticeably worse than the first game, because the game angrily throws chokepoints with five guards a pop at you, but somehow it's still easier than the first game, especially if you play Emily, because she gets even more bullshit-tier powers than Corvo.

Kudos to the guys, but what a waste of effort for such shit game I bought it :(

Here's what Bethesda will learn from this. They will learn the only effective means of combatting piracy long term is to do what they did with Dishonored 2 and perform checks on every startup, every loading screen, every 5 minutes, hundreds of thousands of times. They will learn the subtle DIVERSITY YES shit with Emily being a secret lesbian degenerate is preferable to the obvious YAASS QUEEN SLAY shit they've been trying to pull with Billie Lurk.

Not really no.

The only thing thats better is the heart will actually tell you about the average people around you, and you can get a lower chaos rating by killing certain guards;
Of course its just as easy as ever to go ghost nonlethal for the good ending, which happens to involve turning a genius into a retard.

Japan
NA

Oy vey that game is rayciss

That's fucking hilarious. This and Prey selling abysmally means that Arkane are in deep shit.

Not even, the game is garbage because it threw away everything that made RE4 great and just turned it into Gears of war with zombies.

And then they wonder why they are the victims of pogroms.

Considering D2 and Prey sold like shit all Bethesda will learn is that it's time for Arkane to become Bethesda Whatever and churn out paid (((mods))) for Fallout 4.

All they had to do was take RE4 and replace the Moors with the niggers and they still managed to fuck it up.

It is the niggest of that trio.

I see.
I only saw a negro once in my life, he was very black, wore a suit with a red tie and was buying something at McDonalds.

Yet it stand head and shoulders above the other two. Funny how far standards have fallen in less than a decade.

I hadn't actually gone to the page until now, but what the fuck is this? When did this new review graph get put in and why the need to warn us that there were a lot of negative reviews, like something is out of place with that.

It was after they review bombed Firewatch, Valve made the histograph at the review page

That came out over a year ago. It's garbage, but why the sudden explosion of negativity, did one of the devs take a shit in public?

Yes, they sent a DMCA cease and desist letter to pewdiepies videos of firewatch, after pewdiepie said nigger on one of his streams

Oh right, that. Alright, it's funny now then, that it caused a new system to get implemented.

Maybe some user will make a few webms of horrible shit in this game, thats about how far my interest in this game goes.

I'll try, but the thread will probably get pruned before I post them.

Probably, no need to rush. We can just make a "laugh at a bad game" thread later anyway

What?

Now here's the real question.
Why would I even bother playing this stinky pile of shit ?

i WUZ!! about to post that image

Even cracked my interest in this game is in the negative. What's even the point?

Mark really really hates black people.

Shame really cause arkane studios make the best looking and most creative stuff out of all of bethesdas shitshow.

A fucking nog in Lord of the Rings? Game industry crash now please.

/thread

Fixed that for you.