There are actual Battleborn players writing eulogies for the game

There are actual Battleborn players writing eulogies for the game

No they aren't parodies. No there is not a twist at the end. There are some people that are in suicidal depressions over Battleborn dying because it is literally all they have to get out of bed for each day.

How can someone possibly become THIS cucked?

Ha. Next you'll tell me Santa is real.

There are people on Holla Forums that preordered it.

Drink that black magic voodoo in.

A group of people composed of 6 people is still a group of people.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

no

There are people on Holla Forums who purchased Fallout 4 and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.

So the "cod audience" is now called the "overwatch audience"? Getting old can be scary. Hopefully I don't have to explain how the "overwatch audience" is a very silly thought

webm or webthefuckout

Santa is real faggot. Who do you think leaves the presents and eats the cookies?

your mom

How many people who did that also got 12 game overs in a single level of Sonic Mania?

Kek.

When is Gearbox going to die already?

Not your mom, 0a8f96's mom.

What kind of kike cakeboy get 12 game overs in a single level of Sonic Mania?

Borderlands is their only consistent hit, and even that is floundering (they had to bail out on Pre Sequel DLCs after only one expansion and 2 characters). Battleborn was to propel them to new heights but that ride crapped out and their golden parachute is full of holes. Their new 1v1 card batte game or whatever is their last chance to strike it big, otherwise they'll be downsizing to the point it'll only be Borderlands games from now on about every 2 years until the company shrivels up and dies, and then Randy washes his mouth you with a revolver.

It seems that he's also deleting every negative comment.

They just need to stick a "3" behind Borderlands, do a bunch of "hurrr we can count to 3"-jokes and they'll shit gold for years.

I'll enjoy watching them squander all that money on another Stillborn-flop

Who plays these things and why are there so many of them?
I swear a new one comes out every month.

Actually, it's a card battle fps.

i like to think i'm a pretty okay guy, but this is exactly how i wanted gearbox to go out: kicking, screaming, and in one of the most pathetic ways possible. like, if they had gotten bought out by EA and slowly eroded like bioware or something there's a kind of underdog dignity to that, almost. but this is just them stumbling from one failure to the next and it's exactly the way they deserved to die

its more likely that they're being paid to act that way

no, now theyre called the PUBG audience

Mobileshit players

So it's just another milking genre?
Good to know.

How can Battleborn players be real when Battleborn isn't real? Are we sure it isn't some clever viral marketing to get people to buy Overwatch? An obvious fake game that nobody would play like Evolve to act as advertisement for a "superior" game. Randy's in on it but he's on NDA to keep quiet about it so that money keeps coming to his pockets every month.

They fucked up the moment they stopped making Half Life expansions.

They're trying to be burch.

Opposing Force was the only good Half-Life.

>"Thank you battle born developers for all of your hard work creating and maintaining this amazing game, it means a lot to a lot of people"

Oil Ocean is no joke.

i still want to fuck the butler robot

This is some Game Tycoon shit right here.

I can be contrarian, too. I think the only good Half Life game was Lost Coast! What do you think about that, huh?

fallout 4 is actually good though

none of them are good

This is absolutely pathetic. He literally treats it like it is the single best thing in video games. How can someone become so invested in something like this?

I think he's a little autistic.

I refuse to believe that without proof.

Borderlands 3 coming 03/03.

>He didn't see the thread where user admitted he (((pre-ordered))) *destiny 2**

Hello brogrief

>94 degrees outside which means the guy in the Sanic suit is suffering

What the fuck even is this picture?

Here's your (you).

if only they didnt have such an enormous price point they would started off on fire

I don't think they'd make any money paying everyone who downloaded their game $20.

When is Lawbreaker funeral?

それはもう死んでいる

Why not just play something else?

It's not, but I played it through without a single game over. I died my fair share of times because I was fucking around, but it's not like you don't have plenty of opportunities to get extra lives.

On a semi-related note, I enjoyed them bringing back the Sandopolis Act 2 lever mechanic in Oil Ocean Act 2. That was unexpected and interesting.

I died more times on the last level. With that said, not 12 game overs.

Post yfw you literally have to be reminded this existed.

No, fuck off.

I don't look down on people's enthusiasm, even if it's for something stupid like Battleborn. If there are people who somehow found some joy in this game, they are better off for it and I am happy for them. Genuine emotion and community is rare enough these days that, even if I think it's misplaced, I'm not going to mock it.

I think anons are too cynical these days, what these people are doing is kind of beautiful in a way.

I swear, something tells me this is going to happen.

When Randy's Satanic blood contract with the third party cabal of childeating kikes expires.