The white cop is a complete racist for shooting a 13 year old black "kid" who just committed armed robbery then drew a...

The white cop is a complete racist for shooting a 13 year old black "kid" who just committed armed robbery then drew a BB gun resembling an actual hand gun on the officer.
This racism must stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.iam8bit.com/products/undertale-vinylsoundtrack2xlp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah fuck police officers who make decisions in the heat of the moment to protect their own life over that of a criminal.

shaking things up huh

I guess
but waiting sucks

im not!

ye

girl part is for me only

noo I cant
I get money on friday for it

then that's just one more reason to look forward to friday.

i still cant fucking believe it was a boat

Okay so don't ask to be called a boy

but buy a cute purse and bring that to school.

I should really listen to more meatloaf.

The best part is all of the people saying "he should've tased him!".
He drew what clearly looked like a gun on an officer, at night, in an alleyway.
The fuck was he supposed to do? Just let someone shoot him because of his "white privilege"?

clearly. in fact if he had used the taser I would have been in the front lines of the ensuing protest, because even doing that much to an innocent dindu is pretty egregious.

give me a time machine

noh

i hate purses

does it make noise when you squish it?

sleep is the most effective time machine.

the threads here are a close second.

sometimes I honestly can't tell if you intend to be silly or not.

I mean the musical artist.

traditional japanese print dress.

So you squish the meatloaf and it makes 'music'!

Can't wait to see how many millions of dollars this kid's parents get in the lawsuit.

I wish I could commit crimes and make millions from it.

don't make me sleep

ugly

you can't, but the fact that you can't is just more proof of your disgusting white privilege you should feel really bad about. remember, even a homeless white man is more privileged than the richest black one. because reasons.

hey fuck you

no. actual meatloaf (the food) is not involved.

but sleep is how you pass time quickly.

it never happened shut up.

toki would look good in a long black dress with side slits

backless dress would look good on her

no thanks

but im not sleepy!

huh

meatloaffffff

Whelp

then don't sleep for now.

awoo

Then how do you get meatloaf music?~

Lewd!

Should've gotten a Mac.

the artist chose the name "meatloaf" it has nothing to do with the food. although he looks like he eats plenty of it.

something like this

I've told you about my personal experience with that shit just taking the train to class because it's free and I don't have to pay a few hundred for a parking pass.
Because a white dude taking public transit is clearly in such a better financial situation than a black.

IT JUST WERKS

raycis

Sprite and vodka might work.

LAME!

duuh
dumbo

hmm..

you know you could rock that

Rate my wallpaper /10

you're in a better all around situation because you're white you piece of shit. stop pretending that just because we live in a country with equal rights for all, and massive leg ups for minorities, that you don't benefit every fucking SECOND from your pathetic white skin and the actions of people you never knew hundreds of years ago oppressing other people you never knew hundreds of years ago.

you make me sick.

I like sprite but I tend to avoid soda as much as possible. I have a lot of cranberry juice. when I finish this mike's harder I'll start on that I think.

I have to be careful because it's now been almost an entire day since I've eaten, but I don't feel like eating.

ur lame

watch your mouth young lady.

It's his manchild cutesy act

as shitty as your taste in pokemon/10

>black caregiver trying to comfort an autistic man who wandered out of the facility

whatever helps us get through the day, yeah?

ur lamest!

GET OUT

APOLOGIST

GET OUT

Is that even still a thing?
Where they get offended at people using whatever changing term for the racial identity?
Like the various made up LGBT ones that change every year or so and get mad at you calling them the same term they made up and "identified" as.

there isn't a single person here who will argue that police brutality isn't a thing.

the fact remains it is not racially based. it's just shitty people being shitty people.

its not a rock

2/10

watcha gonna do?!

Makes sense, in a retarded sort of way.

how about this?

get double rekt

you know it bby

the proper term is colored people people of color you fucking bigot.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My step-dad's a cop and he'll be the first to tell you cops are just as dumb as anyone else

How big is that folder

UH
EXCUSE ME IT'S HUMANS WITH MELANIN PROFICIENCY THANK YOU

Do I tho?

ugly

D U H

I DON'T KNOW.
MOST PEOPLE CONSIDER "AFRICAN AMERICANS" OFFENSIVE THESE DAYS SO I'M REALLY NOT SURE ANYMORE.

"WHITE" IS A DESCRIPTOR BASED ON SKIN COLOR. CAN WE CLAIM IT'S RACIST TOO?

D
U
H

spank you.

I mean, it's better to avoid as much unhealthy stuff as you can, right? I acknowledge that alcohol is literally poison, but soda is honestly almost as bad for you and some people drink so much of it you could make an argument it's even worse than moderate drinking.

which I'm not saying I do, but still.

they're just humans, after all.

it's growing slowly. I'm using pixiv and I check through like 20 pages a day or so. right now it's at 353 images.

I'm making it for rin, but I also like it.

das racist

I think so?

yeah. it's dumb as fuck. that's why I just call them black people. because that's literally what they are. if people want to be offended by that terminology they can go fuck themselves with a big cock of color.

skanky

fuck you for making me wall.

toki pls

*(you)

Exactly unlike fucking memers

You fucking racist

is it true you get shot if the cops stop you and you grab your waller for your drivers' license in america, and are just expected to put your hands out of the window, open the door with your dick and lay on the ground hands on head?

yes. all of that is true.

oh my
I dunno what I'd do without pixiv tbh
it's saved me on several occasions when I was about to just give up on a folder

Like I said; retarded sort of way.

Only if you're black

Do you need to be ReEducated?

hmmhmm

I hate navigating it but the amount of content uploaded there is frankly ridiculous.

that's an apt description of me in general.

I want you to know that in the rest of the images in that set she pees herself
I didn't save them, I only liked that first image. but I want you to know that.

It was 1000 times better before they started changing shit around

Should stop that.

I never used it during that time.

no fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

some of those that work forces

are the same that burn crosses

*pet*

No.
You're supposed to never leave your vehicle since it's usually the side of a road.
You're advised to not constantly reach or dig around for stuff unless asked to.

The window thing is you're supposed to kill your car, roll down the window, drop the keys outside, open the door from the outside, then get out, placing your hands to the side of the car. That's only if you are assumed to be violent or have a warrant out for your arrest.

Laying down with your hands behind your back is if they think you're going to flee.

kys

Thank you for sharing that with me.

This enriched my day and will enrich my life, I'm sure.

Bad cup, no alcohol for you.

there's no pleasing some people

-fiddle-

bluh

that's what I do, buddy.

too late foo, already drinkan

cutie

You can even be a dick to the cops and badmouth them the entire time you're compliant and it doesn't really result in anything.

If only I could return the favor of this enriched life.

Sadly only these shitposts will have to do

But why does every American police video of a normal traffic stop start with the cop walking towards to stopped car, barfing instructions while resting his hand is on his service gun?

Why stopping at the side of the road anyway? Why not just get in front, put up a sign with "FOLLOW - POLICE" and go to the nearest safe stop and speak to them like decent human beings?

But you still work like a nigger.

and I just got another drink, to show you what's what.

I'm not even clicking these LOL

hmm?

But I work my ass off.

Lest your white masters whip you.

Because American highways and roads have a "shoulder" that's more than enough more for a car and people outside it to not be hit.

The "orders" given by cops are just "don't look like you're doing anything" instructions.
They're specifically so you're in a position that makes it clear you can't escalate force.

Because it would be easier for that person to avoid the police if they are behind them. They could break off the following and try to leave.

The instructions are because the person stopped might be reaching into their glove compartment for a weapon, hide incriminating substances or paraphernalia, etc

Cops mainly have their gun ready because low visibility of the person in the car, it might be an ambush has happened since the person might have previous charges and plan to kill the officer to escape the scene.

It's all to ensure the safety of both the officer and the person stopped, the cop doesnt want to get shot, and the cop doesnt want to be put into a situation where they might have to act on reflex toward someone drawing a weapon

Hm.

dont stare!

Okay, I'm posting them because I want to.

disgusting.

they made it more annoying
before I could just go and go through all the images in the tab and open them and use a firefox addon called save images to save in every tab
but now I have to open in every tab and save individually because it doesn't open the images in a new screen anymore
it's fucking bullshit

I have a folder with the invisible man, but am too lazy to get it.

Abhorrent, even

dont post scary men
its not halloween

How is the old job, anyway?

I got this one from insider/kanra way back in the day, when he thought he was leaving things forever. even got his old tripcode, but I lost it.

yeah it's a big fucking hassle. I hate it but it's the best place to get a large number of images so ugh

repugnant.

there's not really anything scary about the invisible man.

icky

invisible people do scary stuff
like ghosts

I remember Insider.

How can we be lovers, if we cant be friends??

but he's wrapped up in bandages so you can see him.

he's doing fairly well. in china at the moment. we never lost contact.

what a stupid power then

ur a stupid power.

Whatever happened to Insider? As far as i remember he was the only one of the trio that had any sort of semblance themselves left

Dutch highways have too, trucks carrying normal containers can fit easily, but it's still safer to be somewhere where it's not possible to get rear ended.

Man you Americans are a violent bunch, for police offers to kind of just expect the worst case scenario at all times.

Curious.

Being prepared for something bad and acting in a way to ensure the situation ends peacefully and without incident is violent how?

if i was invisible id steal money

he was with anime for a while, and apparently followed them here. depending on who you ask you'll get various answers about how he is, but as I've had private contact with him since the early pony days I know how he really is. for now he's in china, doing pretty well. he regularly will vanish for days and weeks at a time so I don't always know what he's up to, but we spoke a few days ago and he said things were good.

the guy is kind of a world traveler. he's lived all over the place.

just kidding

To have the need to be prepared for the worst at all times, indicates things easily get violent over there. A police officer can't have an easygoing week without stress.

Why

various reasons. most of them personal enough I will refrain from saying.

If I was invisible I would take shits in people's houses during the tweilight hours. So when they woke up they would wonder where the fuck the shit in the kitchen keeps coming from.

classic scoots

Nah.
He was pony, then went to gay furry as Kanra, then followed other furries into our threads and became obsessed with Alice.

Honestly that's just how it's mostly publicized.

Many situations in which police are in aren't that bad and are mostly resolved peacefully.

You just hear about the violent offenses the most, obviously

What in the world is he in china for? Last I had heard he was in South East Asia, ie. like the Philippines or something.

rip Wastelander and Anderson

Readiness does not mean there's an expectation of violence.
It simply means being prepared for if there is.

Bweahahahaha

Sex slave, got it.

Very good.
Everyone missed me and I'm fucking crushing it. I can get a whole shift of work done before lunch.

Considering violent of any sort altercations with police are less that a single percentage of total police stops annually, yeah.

oh that's right, he was with the gfur crowd for a while.

but he did post with anime at least some when I was there, and I know he was on aneki and then I think he was here at least for a little bit. but he was gone from here by the time I showed back up.

holy shit, anderson. I haven't heard from that guy in a million years. wastelander and I are still in contact, but very infrequent. he's doing okay for the most part.

yeah, he's in china at the moment, but I don't want to say any more. like I said, he kind of moves around all over the place.

silly.

Have you committed any life-threatening blunders yet?

smoking makes you look so cool

oh btw squash i threw down on getting this

you're the silly one

oh btw squash I jew down on getting this

Say I have an .ini with like 100 options or something

How do I explain every option with the least amount of annoyance for a stupid user?

Well yeah, though I am mostly speaking about normal regular stops, mostly drunk drivers and minor traffic infringements - they usually approach the same way, kinda looks weird.

The only thing Kanra has ever done in our threads is have textwalls about how it's everyone's duty here to amuse him and his imploding self worth when no one listens to him and tells him he's the smartest man alive.

A guy almost got me with a flaming rag.

What?

impossible.

Anderson is still dead in Mexico

Last I had heard from Pulse Waste went kinda nuts on some really hard drugs and became super paranoid for a while. Also he went full fursuit or something

woops

store.iam8bit.com/products/undertale-vinylsoundtrack2xlp

I know.

Only what matters.

yes yes.

oh yeah. he's basically full on **furry* now. it's pretty amusing. I tease him about it pretty much every time we talk.

Again, how is just making sure a situation doesn't escalate a bad thing?

give ninis pls

There is, otherwise they'd be leading them to a safe place first, stopping in front of them and not having a hand on their service weapon at nearly all times.

Not sure if talking about a woman or the literal thing.

goodnight, neko neko chan.

messed up that spoiler, lol

Poor guy
Never drink the "Kool-aid"

Kind of want.

Someone caught a rag drenched in lacquer thinner on fire. New guy got the great idea to grab and throw it to get it off the table. Goes up and my direction. Only thing between it and me was an air hose that it got caught on.

Everything mattress.

Same reason you don't preemptively assume everybody is going to shoot you - it gives an atmosphere of hostility towards whoever is stopped.

but it's so tasty

By that logic, officers shouldn't have guns to begin with because even being prepared for a situation in which they have to use them is somehow bad.

I legitimately don't get how it's a bad thing for an officer to ensure his and the person's safety.

imma watch tv show
you go think about your sillyness

neenee

I am beginning to suspect that you cannot die.

Oh. I thought you were Murder.
Yeah, I don't give a shit.

his daddy's rich. Takes him on business trips all over east asia.

you cant hide from me bd

i see all

I refuse.

best one piece arc, to be honest.

They approach most "stops" in the same way because the follow a protocol that more or less ensures both parties mutual safety, and will also protect the safety of the officer in the case of a violent offender.

Dont do it
Unless it's too late

Having a gun is something different than taking precautions to fire at a person you haven't even had the chance to assess yet.

I suppose.

It is the only way I can explain these miracles.

I'm not sure honestly.
I think I might be blessed.

Are you going to keep this up forever?

Eh, seems a bit overcautious to me, but then again it is a country where everybody has a gun so idk

Or the rest of us are cursed.

They're not taking precautions to fire at anyone.
They're simply bracing for the possibility.
There's millions of police stops annually.
There are less than 5000 incidents of police discharging their weapon at one.

all I'll say is that I'm a degenerate. as you well know.

I just loved crocodile, to be honest.

Face it. You love having me around.

He's alright.

No.

FUCKING
DEGENERATES

too late to buy it, the cutoff date for the order was september 5th

No one thinks this.

You do.

Aw

"Love" is such a strong word.

I don't brace for impact every time I step into a car.

You ahve said you love me

Does Kyle have paws, or hands?

You cannot aver these things in public.

the City began. While it must be acknowledged that the most serious category of discharges—shootings involving adversarial conflict with a subject—increased by 9 percent over last year’s record low, it is also true that experiencing 36 adversarial
conflict incidents during a year makes for a
remarkably infrequent rate. In context, the rarity is even more apparent: in a city of 8.2 million people, from a Department of nearly 35,000 uniformed members who interacted with citizens in approximately 23 million instances, 62 officers were involved in 36 incidents of intentional firearms discharges during an adversarial conflict, with 19 subjects injured and nine killed. This is an impressive record of firearms control.

soft paws

Cartoon stumps.

Paws.

YOu do not deny it.

actual rl stumps. boating accident.

You wear a seat belt.
Which is the exact same thing.

Kill me.

It must be specified that this happened years ago.

HA HA

Something, something, you can't kill what has no life, something.

I'm just gonna queue up for mid/top and play Syndra or Nasus and just solo carry holy shit

Not arguing the actual violence, just the attitude of police officers to whoever they stop before they speak to them.

Play Kled.

don't own

Syndra is my spirit animal

I peep, with my little peepers...

You will not be able to escape bronze, I fear.

a peepee

reminds me of this

good

Woah, ew, gross.

If I win this next game I am so

That is what I meant.

And then you will drop again.

SWING ON A SPIRAL

You're right.
Having any and all caution when approaching a situation is bad and a completely American ideology.

You build me up, you break me down... Until I'm falling to pieces, I crash and burn I never learn... I'm your guilty addiction

you're so fucking gay

I'll just sit at S5 if I get there lmao

That border

one of the best villains for sure.

I guess.

how the FUCK would you play MOBA's with PAWS, you IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Cut my life into pieces
this is my last resort

he's right mobas don't have pause

well dota does

but that one's shit

He has his doglover Neko play for him.

That border is fucking deplorable. They all are, but that one is like they finished it on Paint and called it a day.

lmao

Hurr hurr hurr how current and relevant hur hur

"Any and all" would be to strip naked and apologize first. Currently it looks like a "finger on the trigger" approach.

Sounds like Holland in WW2.

The dutch are nazi sympathizers and whores.

they're good whores at least

odds i blaze before work evens i don't

that was a lot less easier to cheat at on Holla Forums

Well, a spic would think that. Given you are much lower on the rung.

I don't PLAY MOBAs anymore.

Go blaze, Matthew.

Still higher than the Semitic peoples.

I'm a cheap whore.

yea im glad i never started

i don't have to leave to start numbnuts

Are you bitter?

Hey! That is practically promoting the Holocaust. Shame on you.

im a medium priced whore

Bitter over what?
You saying "cops shouldn't display caution because that's inciting violence"? No, you're just retarded.

But they didn't go after the Semitic peoples - they went after one religious faction of those peoples and most of those were more Caucasian than Semite.

pulling a gun on someone preemptively because they --might-- be a criminal or violent is inciting violence

better a cop be hurt than an innocent

Semite/Semitic can also refer to the culture and linguistic branches as well. You did not fully clarify. You Shoah-denialist.
For shame.
Nazi sympathizer.

If you are innocent and aren't a criminal then you shouldn't over react/react to having a administrator of law and civil virtue approach you with their firearm in a cautionary stance.

I never said anything about inciting violence though.

They're not even drawing their weapon.
It is simply unfastening the button on the holster and keeping their hand near it when approaching a vehicle for the first time.

Wow, as if that isn't super fucking vague.

Very good. The Semites were people who spoke the Semitic languages.

But, if we're discussing the "culture" of Judaism (because I know that's where your issue lies) - what's wrong with disliking a set of ideas and traditions?

Also, judging by the inevitable end of this conversation. May I pre-emptively add;

Blacks are naturally violent and disgustingly prone to crime. The statistics do not lie.

Oh boy.

yes we can all agree on this

what's being argued is whether cops are violent pigs

Wow, gee, it is alright to dislike a culture, race or subset of these and show this disdain by gassing innocent individuals.
Yep amy. that sounds super.

And the Semitic peoples are greedy and disgustingly prone to violence in the name of greed, lying in the name of greed, and genocide just for giggles.

No. They are not. There.

never forget the only time jesus christ ever raised a hand to someone was to jew merchants

you.

!BaddogyX4A
!baddogC5dU
!BadDogz.Ls
!BadDog6RbU
!BadDogYMRw
!BadDog0Gg2
!BadDog9Hyo

want any of these?

Get the fuck out

some are some are not, watching you idiots argue in absolutes is cringe inducing

The men and women and non-binary memebers of our beloved Police forces are not inherently violen. They do not go out to preach and promote and spread discord. They are here to protect and serve.
Proles forget that.

**we're being íronic

i appreciate the effort you went through but this tag has history for me and i like it, you can add me on skype though, it's Fault2k, that way i can be polite and save the trips

Oh, no, what Hitler did was fucking scummy. But it wasn't racist (well, it kind of was, but not in the way you think) and it wasn't a genocide.

no worries, your name was short enough that I added it to my search because I like seeing really nice and tidy trips, but I understand the "this trip has a history thing"

I'll just delete them.

An atmosphere of hostility doesn't translate to "imma shoot that cop tbh fam", it's more akin to "Pick up that can."

im not on skype now though, but i will be after i get off work

How about you stop with your white supremeny you fucking scumbag scrot.
It was THE genocide. Not even the Armenians or Ukrainians can hold a candle to this catastrophe. The Black Death 2 : Dante's Boogaloo would have been preferable.
You on heroin? Have you advanced?

Loco, talk to me about things that isn't political bullshit.

it was zero effort, and it's fine. I don't even use skype very much anyway.

this was the first trip i ever generated for the name and its neat it was at the end of the trip because only certain characters can come up at the end of a tripcode, but that's not why i'm keeping it yea, i just have it memorized

Wow, now look who's racist. Not all the Semitic peoples are stupid enough to worship Yahweh.

you wanna know what the truth is scoots

The truth is that looking at israel now the world would be a better place if all the jews had been wiped out.

cool i don't really need more contacts anyways

It's literally a precaution.
You yourself made a perfect example against your point: "I don't get in my car expecting a crash." But you wear a seat belt, which is directly being prepared for a crash to happen.

I don't think that's how you kill a religion, Loco.

yeah, that's cool. I don't get attached to my trips like that usually. although I'll admit I've fallen head over heels for this one I am wearing at the moment.

i think id rather watch videos for 20 minutes before work deuces

You seemed to enjoy the 'hm' one.

BOY IF YOU DON'T!!! I am reporting you two to JIDF. I warned you! I told you not to do this.
But you had to keep going didn't you. Advocating war crimes and inciting hate crimes.

I love that one too, and have it saved.

What're they gonna do, arrest me?

Obligatory.

U N I T Y

i've been thinking about getting into woodworking

i saw a short documentary the other day about sashimono joinery. it's the traditional japanese art of woodwork without nails or screws. it's how their buddhist temples are still up however many centuries later.

Judaism is a tribal religion. It's non elective. You're born into it. Jehova is the god of the people of Israel. You can't separate the people and the belief. you moran.

Sounds cool. I saw something on it once.

I want to play with clay.

If Judaism is a race then so is Christianity, and that would be fucking silly.

Yes. You laugh now. But as we speak a special section of GCHQ/MI6 in cohesion with MOSSAD are locating your IP, fixing your address and are co-ordinating with Scottish Police forces to bring you down.
You went too far this time.
To think, I thought you looked good in hot pants once.
Disgusting.

Wow, it just keeps going.

You're right, but the religions it spawned all dropped that rule because it's inconvenient. Who's to say that, in a crisis, Judaism (or some close variant) couldn't do likewise?

And, according to the Torah, we are all related anyway, are we not? We are all Abraham's descendants.

If the Jews are their own race why do their skin colours range from diarrhoea brown to bleached bone white? It's a religion that, because it's "passed on through the mother", has been propped up as separate from all the other shitskin religions.

i want to do that too. I work for a prop company, so I've been playing with fiberglass recently. i know if I can make a hollow fiberglass frame and just sculpt plaster onto it and make a prop the same quality as the ones we order mass produced from china.

The problem with clay is it needs to be cooked. might want to try something that dries easier.

They are a tribe that became a race, you fucking gormeless phillistine. Jehovah as my witness you are as pigshittingly stupid as the rest of the "master" race.

You're treating the religion and the people like they're separate things. They're not. Any non-ethnic offshoot of judaism isn't judaism. The jewish religion dies with the people.

because Amy is practically being Gasai levels of edge and fucking annoyance.

A race with no consistent racial traits other than "we like mutilating newborn boys and think Yahweh is a cool dude"? Different skin colours, vastly different genetic backgrounds, with the only common thread being a claim that every mother in the "race" subscribed to the same version of their religion.

Yeah, nah.

Zionists are literal terrorists.

LOL

You're only like two steps from thinking the Jews are their own race, Loco. Don't be that stupid.

You are being a delibratley obtuse and abrasive lout in this discussion. Why wont you listen to reason and logic? Are you such a slave to your basal and lacking mental abilities? Did you get dropped on your head by your weak wristed father?

They're just a bunch of shitty Slavs that stole land in the desert saying "b-but that's my people's! we just haven't been there in 1500 years! pls give back".

Hey! Don't you be making out like the Arabs didn't have it coming! They knew that land was rightfully ours, but NO they couldn't be peaceful about it. We had to fight. Fight for everything.
You wouldn't know. Being a fat american.
But we, of the tribe of Abraham, we are real hard working hard fighting bastards and we have taken what is rightfully ours.

Okay, what are the racial similarities between yourself and, say, Jesus of Nazareth? You're white; he was likely a little Arab man. You're European and, oh, he was an Arab.

I'm torn between my hatred of Ahrabs and my hatred of Jews.

Oh, you mean everyone?

Don't you understand that they are the same people? Granted, the Jews muddied their genes with white DNA but that's apparently not important.

He was froim Nazareth. Of course there are going to be superficial differences. But between me and Jesus, the false Messiah, there is very little difference.
If you go and sit in the sun for 5 hours, do you not turn red? But because you are red does not make you a native american.
we all change colours
idiot
fucking learn to science

they're not the same

The Jews steal by moneylending. ahrabs just steal.

not the same.

So, you're an Arab?

No. Arabs aren't a race. They are just people who so happen to live on the Arabian peninsula.

Holocaust 2.0 when?

That is such a crock of shit. The Jews are, err, were Arabs.

LETS GET THIS SHOAH ON THE ROAD

You fucking nazi cucks

for loco because he is such a little bitch

Arab is literally a race.

ScooT you're going to need to bring your A-Game if you want to try and troll me.

No, that is skewing my arguement to disproportioned angles.
"Arabs" are members of the semitic race. Idiot.
So Arabs in and of themselves are not a race. But a subset of the Semitic race.
I think you are trying to troll us here.
You cannot be so logic blind.

Like Jews. So if Jews are their own race are the Arabs not also? Or do you guys get special treatment because nobody likes you?

get out

You reap what you sow, bitch.

No, the Jewish race is "special" because of its ordained right as Yahweh's chosen people.

I can't tell if you're laughing with me or at me?

Says who? Some mud-hut squatting old guy who would probably have you stoned to death for being a faggot?

what a derail

That wasn't supposed to sound like up-talk.

We really should just drop crates of guns in Syria and let the winner decide the fate of the shithole.

There's a time and place for Devil's advocacy, ScooT, and this isn't it. Honestly it's beginning to look like Stockholm Syndrome.

who cares if theyre semetic, they both belong in the gas chamber

Like a big old game of Unreal Tournament.

You really should shut up, you do not know what you are talking about. I bet you haven't even ever been to a synagogue or partaken in extra curricular activities around the formation of ecceliastical notions.
I bet you are just spewing copy and paste arguments because you cannot fathom what I am saying.
You cannot form a decent rebuttal and so just flail.
Stop. Amy. You are inferior here.
You know I am right.
I have always been right.
So thut the fuck up you nazi.
You are just so unschooled.

yeah
that worked out
in Iraq
Libya
and Afghanistan

oh wait

when mom and dad are fighting and you just sit in your room masturbating

the only correct solution is a final solution
burn the men and children, take their wives as slaves to harvest their genetic material

It's already a shithole ran through tyrannical regimes.
What's another one gonna hurt?

No one wants shitskin genes.

Why aren't you a Zoroastrian, or Canaanite? They predate and influenced the religion you claim to subscribe to. They were the original Semitic religions. Hell, before the Jews murdered the Babylonians they stole a chunk of their mythos. Devils advocacy doesn't suit you, little lamb.

ScooT seems to.

But qt, homosexuals are genetic traitors to the human race. They disavow the basic human instinct to reproduce. A grave sin against nature. To turn against nature, is to turn against god. To turn against god is to be evil, be sin be the very embodiment of suffering. It is the right thing to snuff out suffering. And thus you.

genetic diversity is valuable, we should at least take what use we can from them before we discard their civilization on the roadside of history

Older does not equal better. You ought to know this being a failing technophile.

Wouldn't he be killed by so many metrics at the death camps?
For being a Jew, a homosexual, and mentally deficient?

thanks for the insight Cheney

We're good without sandniggers and regular niggers mucking up the gene pool.

Why is this form of spanisyh so much more refined and easy on the ear?

Your "chosen people" took their ideas and beliefs from other peoples and then rewrote the rules so that anything before them didn't exist. Your Holy Books were written by liars and thieves in order to justify past and future massacres in the name of greed and power.

Yes, he would, but I was eluding to the fact he seems to believe he is a sandnigger.

Oy vey, you are using quite a lot of buzzwords and slanders here. Do you have evidence for such wild flights of fancy?

homosexuals are the elite of the human race that shield the rest of society from their greatness, and take no spouse to preserve order. if gay men took women there would be no women left for any but the most elite of straight men, who in their small numbers cannot hope to defeat the hoards of lesser men.

feat not though, the wheels of science are ever turning, and already we have viable means for the greatest among us to reproduce without burdening ourselves with a relationship with a member the lesser sex.

a population born of a different environment to us may have valuable genetic assets, at the very least they should be studied extensively so as to maximise the use we can get out of those monkeys.

How utterly moronic, sinful and distressful.
To think that crooked liberalism has made lesser people, the fags, think that they are infact superior.
I guess that happens when you are a genetic heathen.

i want to be a receptacle for all the genetic material of the world

preferably mostly blacks

Just several hundred years worth of historic documentation, the opinion of most theological scholars, and your own Holy Book. But by all means ignore my weasel words and just look at the basic fact: throughout history mankind has been repulsed by the Jews as they are repulsed by faeces. I wonder why.

The European continent will be entirely under Islam in twenty years.

homosexual men have always had a hand in shaping society for the better, burdened not with weak, useless breeding stock to care for they are free to pursue the greatness that they desire so. without gay men, society would be entirely in the hands of the lucky and the vicious, with little in the way of virtue guiding it.

Give me names. Give me scholastic source material.
Oatherwise, I will just write this off as another hollow failtroll.

You are making me angry.

you may be as mad as you like, but it will accomplish nothing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

At least Tokai will be able to get his sex change under Islam.

yeah i bet he will

even bush wasn't this retarded

You cannot be reasoned with, for you are devoid of such a thing.

bush did nothing wrong

I don't express hostility against anybody I could bump up against.

i suppose it is hard for a lesser man to understand the logic of the great

They're not expressing hostility.
They are simply being cautious in way that is neither directly violent or hostile.

new

Walking towards anybody while having semi-unholstered a weapon is usually seen as a possible threat.

obama has failed to not pander to blacks.
i don't fucking get it.