PUBG Eternally Assmad

PUBG TRYING TO PUBLICLY SHAME FORTNITE FOR THEIR 'BATTLE ROYALE' MODE

archive.is/AIsaJ

Other urls found in this thread:

techraptor.net/content/fortnite-accidentally-enabled-crossplay-xbox-one-playstation-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying PUBG invented "last man standing" gameplay
Oh please let this turn out like that time the Fine Kikes tried to patent react videos.

Please let this kill the cancer that is PUBG

How the fuck did it get so big so fast anyway? Letsplayers?

That's exactly how.

I don't think I hate anyone more than the kike who made this cancerous shit
Every fucking game is hopping onboard the battle royale train
It enables streamer cancer like nothing else before and actively caters to them
why can't some faggot "l337 hacker squad" like lizard squad do something good for once in their useless lives and dos the shit out of their servers?

Streamers/letsplayers.

Is fortnite any good? I might support them just to fuck over pubg.

It's free I think, you can just check it out yourself

It's not just streamers it's the fucking kids that watch them, they all become massive viral marketing shills for their "scene" of their game and their favorite streamer
this fucking generation is nothing but corporate shills, it's disgusting and these fuckers must print money because of it

it was bought by tencent so you're going to have to fork out to get anywhere becuase progression is tied to what you get out of their crates.

there are no winners there, just don't play these shit games

another big part of why pubg is so popular is the hat drops that are worth 600 dollars because goyim are braindead cattle
there are entire servers full of bots farming for drops
I'm sure when the economy tanks from over saturation as it always does with hat economies the player base will plummet

Thanks for letting me know blueshit.

my friends bought fortnight before the tencent thing became public. I Dont trust ea this days anyway, I mean, I bought dayzSA and interstellar marines. Why the IM devs deided to advertise their game as as a coop tactical shooter then continuously try to revamp it into an TACTICOL ESPORTS PVP EXPERIENCE over development, pissing off their fans and throwing away any chance of success will forever be beyond me

interstellar marines is a weird one, I bought into that shit too, it does feel like a kick in the balls and a typical EA scam that the game never got out anywhere near what it promised but if you look into what happened basically the company was poorly managed and fell apart and it's literally 1 guy left desperately trying to provide content. So I feel for him a bit, at least he's committed and hasn't given up after 10 years, a lot of people would

I like it, in fact I'm playing it now. It's a pretty unique hybrid of tower defence/FPS where you get to build forts to defend with the resources you harvest from missions. It's still in development, though there's enough content to keep you busy for a long time, plus the devs seem pretty cool. I'd recommend it if you're into this kind of genre.

I dont understand man, all they had to do was add sharks and coop maps with some buttons to push. The game was there they just kept going down the wrong development path.

The game mode they tried is for free, it's pretty much a hipster game though, only other thing notable was them accidentally enabling crossplay between Pee-Es 4 and Xbone users to player with each other. techraptor.net/content/fortnite-accidentally-enabled-crossplay-xbox-one-playstation-4

probably the idiot who was running the project saw all the e-sports getting success around him and like a bunch of other idiots (randy, cliff) thought they could jump on the train and makes those big dollars, it was likely that exact decision which split the devs

Funny enough this just gives their competition attention while they lose respect because they're throwing a hissy fit and claiming what is not theirs

Perfect storm of being simple to be good at with a much higher skill ceiling for players that are actually skilled. CSGO streamers started playing it for funsies, but it was easy enough for their fanbase to pick up and play along side them. And all the problems with the game stem from shit like the menu UI and the company making the game, things normalfags give no shits about.

There's building in the PVP mode of Fortnite. If you gather resources you can drop down cover quick if someone starts shooting at you. Or build a fucking bunker, go ahead. Or stairs up the side of a mountain. Makes the endgame way different.

Capcom patenting fighting games as a genre, when?

FTFY

added items so that chinks who wanted to make money got in.

I don't wanna call it a pay 2 win game since that term can be rather nebulous but from what I've seen of people playing and how the game's premium currency works any kind of timely progress you want to make will require the premium currency. This of course would be "pay not to grind" but with the PVP aspects being implemented that kinda pushes it into the P2W realm for me.

Except you don't get to bring any of the things that you make or purchase from crates into the only PvP mode in the game.

That's right. When you land, you have to locate guns in buildings and such. Everyone has access to these same weapons on the map. If someone dies, you can take their shit too. There's zero pay-to-win in the PVP mode, that's only in the PVE mode to cut down on grinding because you're an adult and you have more $$$ than time.

He's never heard of lube?

Fortnite's Battle Royale actually looks more fun than PUBG

One of the recent patches for GTA V added a battle royal mode to the game and Ghost Reacon Wildland is also getting in on the craze. Honestly at this point a battle royale mode will become standard to every open world game next to deathmatch.

Is Battle Royale the next sandbox survival?

And yet goys are still buying it like crazy. Being a kike works.

this dev is a living meme, didn't he went crazy retorting a long written passage over some incident?

at least they're actual games, better than nothing like sandbox survival games.

It's more like the next CTF.

there was a point in time where, quake was overridden by so much ctf that people complained about the lack of servers that had dm/tdm

The Culling called; you're about a year late.

and they couldn't make their own servers?

This is again a "news" from kotaku and all the other "news" websites are picking it up.

Check other sources.

Shit LMS is has been a mainstay in FPS games for a very very long time. Didn't he create the mod because arma 2 and 3 didn't have that game mode natively when they should have? This guy is turning into a notch level lulcow.

I like pubg
but its pretty hard to defend it with retarded devs like that…

unfortunately I think its even more cancer than pubg is
with shiny rewards and noises to keep the kids addicted, alah mobage style

brought that shit too,
wtf is up with that hu? never actually played it

How's it cancer?
You get rewards from completing missions, why is this such a bad thing?

I just googled how the game works and it makes no sense to me
if you die before the other 98 do, what the fuck are you supposed to do while waiting for the game to finish? Unbelievably stupid premise family.

that's not what I meant, the game has gentle bouncy graphics, full of nice effects and sounds with every little shit you get,
its a shitty easy reward system that is used mostly in mobage to trap normalfag players

its essentially like if you were a dog asked to do something, and got headpats and treats in return
but in reality the game is shallow and absolutely pointless, I don't think its even challenging

plus, isn't it console only?

Return to the main screen and join a different game?

just to developed it further, and for posterity
embed is from when game theory wasn't so trash in its videos

How can that work? If the game you're now joining is in progress you can't just spawn because that would go above the set limit and make it impossible to truly be the last man standing if new players are constantly joining in that need to die first

nice triple fam it's probably not your fault
Anyways, you can't join games in progress as far as I know, so the issue you raise is moot. You can only join lobbies that countdown to the start of the game as they fill. Once you die, you can spectate your team if it's not solo, otherwise you just quit out and queue up for another one.

can't tell if you're really being retarded or just baiting…

Fortnite is a shitty game but at least they didn't bend the knee to the twitch streamers like PUBG did.

ftfy
PUBG wasn't spreading it's cheeks for streamers right out of the gate either, it took a bit for their true colors to shine through

You get to watch the rest of the game.
Either git gud or stop playing that Twitch-bait game.

What was that?, the taste of the flavor of the month game becoming to bland because it's getting replaced by another one and is getting upset over it? didn't see that one coming with a telescope.

I wish Koushun Takami would threaten legal action against PUBG for ripping off the now 18 year old Battle Royale theme just to shut them up. But that'll never happen.

Interesting, I wonder if the game actually was designed like a generic addictive mobile game. It does have that bouncy, gentle physics and graphics, it also has a lot of nice sounds, the game tends to be a little generous with rewards too. But do these things necessarily make the game designed to be addictive just to sell you crates?

I've played the game quite a bit and I've never bought anything from it. I kinda enjoy the grind too. The game does get really challenging later on in the game, especially if you're defending your fort on your own.

Apparently they now say it's not because of the game mode, but because it's Epic Games.

This. I wasn't expecting PUBG to last that long.

who about what?
Let's not, fam.

I can't remember the Youtuber's name, but he said that while the game was some of the most fun he'd had in forever, and it was totally worth the 120 dollar "premium pack" that he bought by his standards, he said he wouldn't recommend anyone ever by the game because of how fucking Jew'ed the game is.

Hilarious.

I don't think pubg is cashing on the DayZ trend because that trend already passed. People realized that DayZ is dead and is never going to come out and survival games got pumped out to Steam every week during the trend. There was a strong trend of battle royale games when The Culling got released that ebbed out over time but pubg might be reigniting that trend again.

It literally started life as the mod "Day Z: Battle Royale"

Well, there is really only one fair way to settle this. Have all first person and third person shooter game developers with battle royale mode fight for exclusive rights to use battle royale in a real life battle royale. It'll cut the bloat of an already overly saturated market.

The games not paid to win cause there's no paying to win. You can only bring in cosmetic clothing by buying those crates. You can't bring in guns or bags and shit. That being said, the crates themselves are very yiddish, considering it's randomized, it's the only way to buy anything in game with your points and they only give one item per crate.

mfw

It did and then there was a trend for DayZ games but there isn't a DayZ trend to cash in on anymore.

THIS IS WHY PUBG IS SO "POPULAR" ALL OF A SUDDEN

They've filled their playerbase with china's population, battle royale is kind of a big thing there, so a videogame based on this will get big numbers

THIS IS WHY PUBG IS SO "POPULAR" ALL OF A SUDDEN

That would explain why whenever I play the game I always seem to be hearing dogeater language.

Except you can drop a ton of dosh to get camo clothing, or at least clothing that blends in more, and it's not like you can fuck yourself over in this regard, since the map is always woodland and small buildings.

Also, the slanty jews will do absolutely anything in their power to make money, so they play shit with steam drops, and shit where you can sell gold and powerleveling.

I think the stupid fucking thing here is the fact that Fornite is made by Epic Games, which as everyone here should know are the providers of the Unreal 4 Engine, the engine PUBG runs on and proudly states in their store description.

I hope you all remember the last time a game company used their engine and then sued the company.

Oh shit nigger, I didn't even consider this.
We might actually see PUBG suicide bomb itself into oblivion.

I get the feeling more people know about Battle Royale from this like this and the Hunger Games books/movies than from actually watching the movie. It's a slow, violent movie with some uniquely Japanese humour and good craftsmanship. That's it.

I wish I could say I don't get why people are so obsessed with it and with recreating it, but I suppose we're all past the point of such naivete. Maybe a handful of these chucklefucks watched the Hunger Games (or even worse, read the books), heard it was based on Battle Royale, and then maybe a handful of that handful spent a drunk night at a friend's house watching BR and completely missing the social commentary and cinematography/mise-en-scene/shot composition. Then they made a HG ripoff, but instead of looking like the fucking plebs they are they claimed to be inspired by BR, even though anyone who's watched the movie can see any connections are dubious if they exist at all.

For shit's sake, their games have more in common with the Running Man than with BR. I wouldn't be half as angry if they could just admit their work is derivative.

PlayerUnknown literally claims his game was the first.

Between the kikery and the atrocious writing I honestly can't keep track of this many creatively bankrupt beardmen. Jesus fuck, make your own games.

Camo isn't really all that important.

also

If there is any aspect of modern Murricuck culture that I genuinely hate, it's the litigation-happiness. It probably started out with good intentions to protect legal interests but evolved into a quick way for some kike lawyer to make millions.

Summer lull + simple to play/hard to master + good stream value = instant hit.

The most stupid element is that it wasn't a real competitor. I'd never heard of this other game until they threw a tantrum over it, giving publicity and underdog status to people aiming for your throne is the last move you should make. This is basically the "but this ship can't sink" moment. Doubt Tencent is actually good enough to capitalize on it, but it certainly isn't helping them.

at this point, saying you've never heard of PUBG is actually kind of fucking retarded. It's been at number 1 over Dota 2 for a week now and it's breaking records every other few days

re-read that post user

PUBG is 'that kid' in video game format

reminder that Fortnite was in development as early as 2012 as a UE4 tech demo Mineycrafta knockoff
reminder that PUBG would be nothing without BIS signaling the A-OK for mods for ARMA
reminder that DayZ and H1N1 are still more actively played than Stranded II

You mean the kid spews bullshit and says 'my dad works at nintendo' as proof? Because that's what 'that kid' used to mean before we had a term for LARPing.

This has to be the worst genre ever to exist, worse than mobas. Moba games were the same thing essentially, one map, generally one gametype, one goal, "teamplay", 30 minute games, instant progression. Nothing is worse than this, I can't name it exactly but the game design itself exudes an aura of worthless trash. There is nothing of value gained, its a shallow boardgame you pick up and play forcing your friends into. And this is coming from someone who's main genre was FPS games, I can't stand these battle royals.

In comparison to the games that focus on a quick 30 minute match (pugs, pick-up-games) I didn't mind the rogue-like game I played 4+ years ago. Once I died I could start again, but the difference is that its in a new map, I could pick a new character/race/class, different weapons, spells, enemies, drops. With battle royal, its the same map every time, the same weapon every time, the same drones of retards and twitch shooters, the same luck of the draw. This has to be the gaming era of shekel grabbing. Easily designed and pick-up'able for the most watered down person on earth that only has 20 minutes of free time in a 60 hour work week.

no wonder they'd think its fun if they only get to do one match per week
maybe if (((someone))) didnt force everyone into 40 hour workweeks and they could work as often as they did in the older days, people would have better tastes, since they'd have more time for entertainment
they'd also have better political views, since they'd actually have time to do some sort of research about politics

Its kind of what I was implying, everything in our era is just about as lifeless and soulless now. We are just consumer units working for X big corporation, losing our buying power every minute, losing jobs to Y people of garbage. Its the most uninspiring era I bet if you could compare such a thing. The only thing keeping us at bay from going insane in this environment are all the little breads and circuses that appear in front of our faces.

>maybe if (((someone))) didnt force everyone into 40 hour workweeks
40 hours is nothing, it's supposed to be 8 hours of work, 8 hours of sleep, and 8 hours of free time per day, plus the weekend off. The problem is the economy is in fucking shambles right now and everyone has multiple jobs to make ends meet, so it's more than 40 and they work at least one weekend-day.

Battle Royale was heavily inspired by this as well

does that include 1 hour of getting ready, and 3 hours to get to and from work every day? those come out of your free time
does that include 2 hours a day spent eating and drinking and using the bathroom, including showering?
those come out of the time you spend entertaining yourself
also, theres the part where some people have girlfriend or kids

so you can cut down 8 hours of free time a day to 2 hours of free time a day, for 14 per week, and thats if you're a no-lifer aside from having a job

actually its more like 1 hour eating drinking and using the bathroom and such, so 4 hours a day if you're a no-lifer

I have a guilty pleasure for it. It's simple and accessible, but it's a good movie adapation that doesn't sacrifice the gameplay. This is how all movie-inspired videogames should be.

Both weren't about a death match. They did retain it's survival concept though.

I own both games. What is my prize?

Holy shit. Video very much vidya related, but also related to the very problem we are in. Couldn't have said it better.

Cancer, enjoy it.

This coming from a guy whose game is a carbon copy of H1Z1:KotK.

I wake up at 5 and my shift begins at 6. Then it takes me 15 minutes to get home at the end of the day. Why would you live 1.5 hours away from your place of work?

Most families live far from work. This is the suburban life, the commute to the city every day. White flight. Its so that we can still live in a livable, peaceful area. All the non-whites and illegals flock to cities, its why all cities are democrats, and all mayors are democrats.

being a free game that that has tid bits extra for paying costumers, even there, they're like mobage
but plain simply, having a more additive game gets it being more popular, indirectly increasing side sales,
and its quite possible they just toned down on blatant in-game merch, finding that sweet spot of cash-money without annoying the shit out of their costumers

either, its like these tactics are exclusive to mobage, in fact many of them came from oldie PC game classics,
WoW for example is one of the oldest long term games that still has the jewest of all cash-money methods,
and is basically empty game for the sole purpose of grinding (as are most MMO)

I live 10 miles outside of a small city. It has every popular retail store and fast food establishment, a university, a "downtown" full of niggers and bars and all that, and an interstate highway passing through. 10 miles is apparently enough of a buffer zone because the tiny town I live in never sees crime and is populated mostly by elderly white people. Because my employer is on the edge of town closest to me, I don't have to pass through the city to get to work and I can go 55mph+ almost the whole way.
You have to think of these things when seeking a place to live. My one complaint is that I live west of my employer, so the sun is in my eyes both in the morning and afternoon during my commute.
The last time I had a commute that took longer than an hour, it was my second job and I still lived with my parents so I didn't really have a choice.

That would actually be fun as fuck. Play a big survival game as a team, people get singled out one by one and have to survive and kill people in the team.

Only retards have this problem. If you get yourself a (not shit) job, then you need only work 40 hours a week at minimum.
I have several friends who work all the time in shitty 13$ per hour labor jobs. What a disgusting existence.

maximum*

Oh yea, it is shitty, imagine $8 an hour of hard labor, living in the south with a bunch of minorities, the suburbs are becoming city-lite demographically. $12k/yr is waaay below poverty level. I still wonder how people can get decent jobs, and I even have an engineering degree.

Wanna hear the best part?
He's the guy that helped make H1Z1.
He made the game, then fucked off and made it again.

The problem with Fortnite isn't that it's F2P/P2W cancer, or that it's designed with a never-ending carrot on a stick. As someone who played in the alpha and beta, the issue is that the gunplay and shooting is absolute shit. The fun parts of the gameplay is building forts and traps and exploring, and those aspects get old pretty fast. The gunplay is the bare minimum required. The game has persistent ammo between games (non-battle royale version) and is filled with automatic weapons that spray like a video game shotgun and DMRs or sniper rifles that deal no damage and aim like shit.

That being said, people who switched from H1Z1 to PUBG did so because PUBG had better gunplay, while H1Z1 is the more arcadey game. Fortnite BR is going to attract people who play H1Z1 still. The whole story is just the PUBG dev being shit. But that doesn't matter, because the game has officially become too large. He can shit on his own customers for a decade and still be on top of the food chain. Streamers gave this man too much power in their quest for grabbing as many views as possible.

Can't really blame any of them. Streamers are supposed to get viewers by playing what they'll watch. Devs are supposed to try and get people to get hooked to shitty things. They're all still shit though.

You're either a faggot that got his job because of daddy and it doesn't matter how hard you work or you have zero responsibilities and are fine with garbage living conditions.

Not everyone can suck a hundred dicks for a living like you.

Just like the Holla Forums minecraft server

Typical kike behaviour.

Capcom sued another company over hadouken IRL, but the judge told them to fuck off.

There's an open beta now for the 4v4 PVP. I didn't know that they're working on a BR mode too.

I was recently thinking about why PUBG got so popular and then it dawned on me how similar it is to most MOBAs. They're both "ramp up" games. They start out slow(unless you intentionally go looking for fights at the beginning) and you make progress almost automatically. Normalfags with zero skill can ease into each game and still feel like they've done well even while they're losing because the game hands out upgrades constantly. PUBG is especially bad in this regard because people can get into top 20 or even top 10 situations by just avoiding others. Plus, the minor RNG elements give shitty players something else to blame their loss on. The whole thing is pretty cleverly designed to make people feel good about how they did no matter how bad they actually are

What I don't get is how do they keep all those players for this long. Is there a dumb progression system like in most pvp games these days?

Cosmetic shit only, but yeah.

BOTH GAMES ARE SHIT, IT'S ALL SHIT, FUUUUCK FUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

No, what I think holds people together over the months is on a few factors. One being its extremely easy to jump into, and you get used to it on your first playthrough. Two is teamplay with online friends, and the quick progression, no need to learn maps (or any game mechanics/skills). The broad populous that this game taps into I believe is the type of player who only plays a game for 30 mins or an hour a day. And like the poster above, the cosmetics are obviously a factor, loot boxes in h1z1, etc. Its nothing revolutionary, just tendencies all games use these days to lure and hold playerbase. Like I said its the era of shekel grabbing, nothing innovative or inspiring.

CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THE GAMES TO COME OUT IN THIS "STYLE" FOR THE NEXT DECADE. WOOOOOOOOO YEAH BOI

koreans teaming up with cumskins makes the jews look benevolent

Every fucking time. nu/v/ is dead

You're remembering things wrong if you think this is remotely the same thing as the Too Human debacle. Silicon Knights went under because they tried to counter-sue Epic's lawsuit against them and got caught dead to rights with plagiarized engine code.

Cry harder, nigger.

Cumskin doesn't work as an insult, because there's no shame in being white.

It's the new Gun Game.

Fuck off nigger I'm pretty sure I dont have to respond to anons who have given me a response. Am I a shill for wanting to see a shitty meme game like pubg die? I was genuinely asking if the game was worthwhile

So are either of these games free?

Try medical school. That's my only hope.
People are ALWAYS sick, I know the job has a high suicide rate, but fuck it I want job security. Thank you boomers for leaving my town poor as fuck by exporting jobs, ensuring very few people consider getting work done, and the austerity isn't helping the government build things.
Oh and let's not forget the cleaning jobs asking 2 years experience for their 8 hours a week job.
I can't even afford to run my car, I haven't bought vidya in over a year. Fuck this economy.
Atleast I'm better than gender studies majors.

isn't PUBG just a knockoff of an arma mod though?

The fuckheads behind this shit game literally cant stop being retarded assholes, holy shit. I hope they fall off a staircase

plenty of work just opened up in texas and florida for carpentry

Did you really buy a car are you just leasing it from a bank like most people?
Also might be good advice.
How far away do you live and do you have any saving to risk it on new work in the south?

Not American.

Own it. But insurance and keeping it running are an issue. Public transport is expensive too. You can't win.

well write that off

Well thats all they can do. "Battle royale" isn't some copyrighted/patented idea that can only be used by PUBG. If anything, this is free publicity for Fortnite.

Considered immigrating? I know that can be a dirty word around here but even just changing cities can help. Many countries have trouble getting workers out in the countryside for farm work for example. If you have carpentry experience you would be valued in that environment, as long as you aren't a spastic shit. Where I'm from, the next government is looking at cutting immigration numbers and providing fast tracked immigration avenues for high skill areas (medicine, tech), and farming.
sage for offtopic and shit game

What nation?
I'm fairly well read on the European debt crisis and the austerity being dictated by the Fiance Führer Schäuble through the "Euro Group"

And now CTF is basically a dead game mode. Tribes: Ascend was its final 15 minutes of fame.

It is literally made by the same guy, only that standalone and costs 30 bucks

Fix by

THE STEAM COMMUNITY?

Space Station 13

It's a underage dutch dude weed lmao, I accurately tell because im dutch too

I can*

lol who cares faggots, fortnite is fucking gay just look at it, POGB sucks ass but at least i can have arousing firefights at 300+ meters with assault rifles and scalp nubs that that cant into basic fie/maneuver. someone will copy and do PUBGAY better because PU is an autistic shekelgrubbing retard but its not these cocksuckers and their waterguns

Oy Vey

Didn't the Manga come first anyway?

UNF

Wasn't there a thread where people made this design less shit?

youre saying it gets better?

posts this stupid don't deserve these numbers
>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

It was considerably better at some period in the middle of the thread but they went way too far with it, to the point she just ended up looking like a common slut.

Yep. These are the ones I have from it. Not sure if there were more though.

so having got pubg from jewing for steam bucks and getting a couple wins after about 14 hours its alright when it works but pretty shit with how it runs/rng loot bubble

We just ended up making her more of a whore.

The issue Bluehole has isn't with the genre, but with the fact that Epic Games is developing Fortnite. Bluehole already pays royalties to Epic because PUBG uses Unreal Engine 4. With the Battle Royale mode in Fortnite, Epic is basically trying to seize the genre by creating something that Bluehole can't compete with; a free version of PUBG.

And no, PUBG didn't ignore the Battle Royale movie. In fact, they added costumed from it to the game.

There's already at least a few F2P battle royales, one of which is actually a finished game, and none of those can compete with PUBG.
Hell, at this point, it looks like no game can compete with PUBG, save for something like WoW or LoL on their best
day(for both of those, those days are in the distant past).

I do appreciate them doing some thing different though, since by all signs the resource gathering and base building will be very much in the game.

Fuck right off.

seeing as everyone hates PUBG and Fortnite for good reasons, and there are what seems like a dozen other survival/battle royale clones floating around right now, are there any good ones?

And if not, how would you guys propose to fix the genre aside from killing it entirely? What features work and what don't? I've always wanted to get into these types of games but for me all I see are half-finished, unoptimised, perpetual early-access, streamer bait crap.

Travel back in time and play the day z mod for arma 2, most versions of that mod had the zombies as a non factor anyway. That one still falls under half finished and unoptimised though

They could optimize their piece of shit, add new content and stop sucking streamer cock and be perfectly fine for a few years.

But no, let's make a useless whinge against a triple A company who happens to be in charge of your engine and giving free publicity for their f2p game and looking like an idiot to everybody. Including your own players.

How will pubg ever recover?

he made the BR gamemode in dayz and was hired by soe to consult/direct development of the h1z1 BR mode so it's a bit weirder

So they are aware that Rust was running Battle Royale servers before their shitty game even came out right? I guess that's why they "mysteriously" get a pass. Modern game devs pretending that their games are original is a fucking joke. Your entire game premise is a rip off of a movie.

pubg is very gay for banning people for stream snipping, but fortnite is gay on a entire different level. 60 bucks to preorder it and then you still had to pay 60 for in game content, now that is gay as fuck. I am siding with pubg here.

He wanted to make it "his way" which is apparently to make the same game but more heavily inspired by ARMA in it's mechanics

Dev was the modder who invented that game mode in Arma 2 and 3 as "Last Man Standing". Then his fans ported it across several platforms like CSGO, Rust, and GMOD.

Looks like a pajeet

Where from?

They need to quit this retarded meme already.

Let me know when pubg stops ripping off Counter Strike.

Your best bet is honestly PUBG, sadly.

So make a better fucking game than them their argument makes no sense. I didn't hear anyone complain about epic making gears of war while they had 3rd person shooters on unreal. Or about unreal when they were were making FPS with unreal. This argument is stupid and makes no sense.

Why the fuck are there currently 350,000+ players in PUBG?
What the fuck makes it so entertaining?
I just want some fun games. Where did all the fun games go?

I just played the fortnite thing.
I build a series of staircases leading way up into the sky and shot people from the top of it.
They need the first bullet to be pixel perfect with your crosshair and then do spread. Right now it's just spread.

Stop saving thumbnails you piece of shit 4cuck. I've seen you posting thumbnails all the fucking time and it pisses me the fuck off.

legitimate question here, its kinda shit but seems also kinda fun, and the battle royale seemed really fun on jewtube
so I heard its a free game, but not on steam store, so what kind of jew store is it from?
is it for console only?

Gotta be honest, I've never played a BR game before so I tried Fortnite and enjoyed it. Thing is, apparently all these games are pretty much the same, so I'll only ever need one, and this one was free. I'll just play this until I get tired of it and move on to something else. So who gives a shit if they stole whatever, thanks for the free game you thieving motherfuckers!

It isn't free yet you can only play the battle royale mode for free the rest of the game is in a buy-in beta. You probably need Epic's launcher to play it though.

Christ this board has fallen low

video games were a fucking mistake.

China. They are farming the items to sell on the marketplace.

Might as well make a Facebook and watch your feed.

I hope he does seek legal action, so the faggot can get fucked Royale and lose all the money he's gotten from his unoriginal game.

:( All is lost, might as well kys

what the fuck happened to defend style of Fortnite game?!

It's still pay-walled and it's still garbage.

Battle Royale has more promise, provided they actually take advantage of all the mechanics(base building and crafting), rather than try to copy PUBG.

Fortnite is, PUBG isn't and costs 30 usd.

so more games will just say fuck it and make a battle royale mode instead since its hot shit now?

jews of the asian world….they fuck up everything they touch
thanks communism