Ever notice the houses in the Kokiri Forest are roughly the same size as the Great Deku Tree...

Ever notice the houses in the Kokiri Forest are roughly the same size as the Great Deku Tree, except they're all chopped down

Jesus Christ I just noticed that.

D E E P E S T L O R E
I
C
K
M
Y
H
O
L
E

Great post OP.

Holy fucking fucking fucking shit fuck

incoming 20 minute video by game theory about this shit

excpet shit aint true, i mean how many rooms were in that fucking tree, also it looks at least 3 times the size of one of those houses, at least in the cutscene

really elongates my onions

get ready for youtube game fag theories that will start because of this post

The Deku Tree was significantly larger judging by his internal size, though.

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY

:O

This site is getting really fucking stupid.

But that's wrong you fucking nigger. I can't believe there are people actually buying this shit, don't you faggots have a game theory video to watch or something?

treegerd

I haven't been on Holla Forums in about 5 years I'm glad to see you people are still cantankerous autists who get upset over anything

I do want to point out that I said "roughly" the same size, that given enough time they'd have grown to be the size of the Deku Tree. They're still way larger than any normal tree has any right to be…

Plus they're all cut down and they've got that little leaf thing on top that the Deku Sprout also has.

I agree with you, but you should try saying what you want to say with just one post. Otherwise you come off as a sperg who can't articulate himself coherently.

I actually never noticed that they were just tree stumps, am I fucking blind or retarded or both?

you need to go back

You just never bothered to look. The camera was normally too low for you to see the tops unless you took the time to adjust it to look up

This is a great source of inspiration for my next video!
Of course it's just a theory!
A game theory!

Wouldn't it make more sense if they were an older generation of kokiri?
Think of how the kokiri in wind waker were actual tree things, you could argue that after Link saves the world in that game, those kokiri planted themselves and became those trees in kokiri forest.

Dude you can walk around the deku tree
Those houses are like half as big in circumference

Cute girl thread?