Reply to this thread if you got your #XboxOneX! #IGotMine

Reply to this thread if you got your #XboxOneX! #IGotMine

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

#DontNeedNoStupidConsoleBecauseIGotMyPC

She has no grace, she has no style, this console has #NoGames

This is pretty pathetic.

Fuckoff normalfag Chad

Are there people out there stupid enough to buy the Xbox One.5 because of a couple of hashtags? Probably

What a fag.

There are people who bought the Xbone at launch, user. The console with no exclusives on sight, paid online, and the worst pre-launch marketing campaign there's been in 15 years.

And is getting outsold by the fucking Vita in Nip land.

The xbone had exclusives at launch user. Sunset overdrive, killer instinct, gaylo, I think forza or some shit, scalebound. It's only later it all got ported to support windows 10.

I'd be hopeful that this means that the Xbox branch is going to be killed for good, but this is the videogames industry and nothing nice ever happens.

That goes to Wii U.

Microsoft won't kill the Xbox as they want to push it as a home media centre and want to simply say "fuck you" to Sony. It bleeds money, but they make so much cash from other ventures it all evens out and they can afford the loss if it takes even a shred of attention away from Sony.

undeniable, what the fuck was nintendo even doing in the 5 years the wii stopped being relevant up to the wii u

I misspoke, I meant announcement. People thought the Bone was going to constantly be watching the people inside the room a la 1984, would have to be online to play single player games, would not be able to play used games, and who can forget the time Phil Spencer appeared on camera to shittalk everyone who isn't an urbanite and said that everyone who could have Internet problems should just keep their 360. Also the name is fucking garbage, I hate this convention of naming sequels so that people get confused with the originals.
The WiiU went almost completely unnoticed and people didn't know if the controller was the screen, but I don't think it compares to how shitty the Bone had it.

social engineering in it's most effective yet barebones form

Nintendo has been going full retard for ages now, they're only staying afloat thanks to pokemon and the mini consoles. And even then they're too retarded to make enough of most shit to meet demand for the retards that actually want romboxes and amiibos.

But where are the video games, microsoft?
It's been three years already and you're offering me literally nothing aside from multiplats and fucking Halo.

I think you mean sega saturn.

check em

Well said, fine gentleman! I see you are indeed a man of taste and refinement!

I, too, appreciate the efforts driven towards better board quality by contributing only the finest of posts and denouncing those scoundrel shitposters who are ruining our digital space!

You guys remember the #WIN10FAM thread where some autist got like 200 posts in one ID?

He certainly earned his pay that day.

why buy an xbox when their exclusives are coming to windows 10?

Holy fuck, that was a glorious day

That's why.
No, really, I'm fine without either

Eh, it's too much work. It pretty much every PC comes with Windows 10 nowadays. Unless you build shit from scratch and run Linux or some shit most people are going to get windows 10 because it's more convenient.

What I find amusing is there's always holds outs for each generation of windows. People using vista said not to switch to 7. People in 7 said not to switch to 8. 8 to 10 and I'm sure the next generation of windows if they ever manage to make one will have people espousing the redeemable quality of 10 and how you shouldn't switch to windows Ultra or whatever.

Every new iteration is some gross violation of your rights. When the violation is so egregious it outweighs the convenience I'll stop using windows.

You do understand that 10 is the most egregious, but keep on lapping up their semen like a whore.

You mean the only sensible thing to do. Don't tell me you buy prebuilts.

t. Literally nobody.

Good decision.

WIth how shit 8 is, 10 is an improvement.

I don't know if you were trying to make a point here or just expose yourself as the most ignorant normalfag shit eater ever.

I remember Windows 7 being universally praised, user. Mainly because it actually came out at the right time, the Vista driver model had some time out there so manufacturers could get their shit straight.

He's a clearly a redditor that jumped on the "JUST UPGRADE ALREADY!!! EVERY PAST GENERATION SAID NO TO UPGRADING AT FIRST LOL" meme just like the "every 2 windows versions are bad" meme.

just turn off analytics fag.

Why not mention my spacing. ya know, because you can always tell by the spacing right?

I could tell by your cock mongling, really.

Never thought I'd see that here.

holy shit, someone who remembers that shit.

You poor little fool.

I don't think he's shilling it, I think he's honestly lazy and ignorant.

dumbass

I mentioned this in another thread (started out as ME:A then turned into coffee discussion) where marketing can be distilled into basic phrases
and a couple of other examples I can't recall at the moment.

not even close baby

To this day I uninstall any shit I find on any computer i get my hands on and do a fresh windows 7 install for vidya and maybe loonix to learn how it works.
Other anons have already rightfully pointed out all your bullshit, so I'm just here to point and laugh.

I was in that thread, I remember I said something to him that set him over the edge, but I can't recall what it was. Anybody got an archive?

Does Destroy Windows Spyware tool work? I've seen it recommended when doing a W10 install.

There are millions of W10 privacy frameworks currently since people are really latching on the "market" of concerned W10 users. Only a few will survive in a couple of years, though.
You're gonna have to test yourself with a packet capturing tool like Wireshark

There hasn't been a console library more pathetic than the xbone's ever, has there? Has a fully-functional game console ever had so few games?

It's not a game console. It's a water-cooler.

with all those cores and
graphics, it's gonna be a boiler instead.

Everyone hated vista, what the fuck are you talking about, you fucking animu poster?

I have yet to find a source on that image.

That shitbox is a way overpriced paperweight with no games. Kill yourself.

Dude I PMed you the link to that ecci last time. :^)

It's a paper heater, barely has more uses than a usb pet rock.

It's a disappointing manga with like one page of sex and that chick isn't even in it. Don't bother.

He's from reddit, don't be too harsh or you'll hurt his fee fees