Tfw feel for the STEM meme

3.5 GPA Chemical Engineering Degree (Australia) cannot find a job for the life of me. There goes 5 years of my life down the drain.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.

Revolution when?! I want use my Chemical Engineering skills to create biological/chemical weapons to kill porky

Then go and do it FBI

Hello, fellow leftist.

Big mistake there lad, job market for that shit is completely tied into the manufacturing and petroleum sector. Maybe try gradschool for something related to biotech.

nobody can find a job, not just you, so dont feel bad about your degree choice.

also, you can do that in your shed if you really want

I will do it when revolution begins, fam. :^)

Pls no report me to FBI I am innocent little prole

I wanna say I'd help, but I know they're watching

What would reporting you to the FBI do, you already are the fbi.

How is STEM a meme? I could see that it is for competitive job roles (management roles) and other STEM degrees such as scientists etc while the more wagekek degrees like computer science/software engineering yield more jobs?

I would rather kill myself. Thanks for the advice, comrade.

I will become either a NEET and find a job. Thinking of going innawoods as well. Fuck the system.

Fuck off m8

It's a meme in the sense that people are meme'd into doing it because that's where all the high paying jobs are. In reality the job market is fucked. In America there are plenty of jobs because of the defense industry and all the research is there but here it is shite.

Hey, I'm from Mars.

5 ice tho

You are paranoid as fuck m8

I am an innocent prole

Well if you are then don't make statements like you want to attack the establishment. I get it, you want to appear edgy and "with it" but this is not the place for such sentiment.

I said when the revolution comes. Is the revolution here? No. Improve your reading comprehension, fam. Plus it was made in jest. I am too much of a pussy to do anything.

Rojava

The answer is always Rojava

Then why say it at all then?

fag

Chem eng is bad now and your GPA is low. What did you expect?

I bought a house because I felt like killing myself in tech. I made $260,000 a year. I started my own company making a game by myself and no longer live in shitty california. I get to spend half the day shitposting.

How is the teaching market in Australia, maybe try becoming a chem or math teacher?

Math/CS Major here, I like jacking off to abstract objects. It's pretty fun to do while the world goes to shit.

3.5 is fine.

4.0 in Electrical Engineering. Master's degree. Couldn't find a job for almost a year. Job market sucks major ass even for STEM majors. Don't let the stats employment agencies post fool you.

Hang in there and keep applying since you need to be a wagecuck to eat, but keep up your support for the revolution too.

3.5 for Chem E is actually really good.

Good thing most jobs do not ask.

wat is good job

Long story short: every single employment statistic shows engineering and science to be the best thing to go in for employment. Turns out when millions believe and go into it, the job market for that major goes to shit.

Also, for OP: it helps getting a job when you have some projects on your CV. I did a bunch of small EE ones that you can easily look up on the internet and that helped me immensely. Porky is a greedy bastard that won't train you for what they want, so you have to show some pre-existing experience of some sort.

Supreme Commissar-General of Boypussy

then do it?
you're a fucking pussy

dude you were supposed to volunteer for professors in their labs to up your resume (unpaid labor ugh I know, sorry - very difficult to do if you also have to work in your spare time)

no joke, cell bio major here with 2.5 and i'm starting my new job next Monday assuming I pass a background check

Become a based NEET

Don't worry, nobody finds jobs. It's even worse in less wealthy countries.

^This. Self-educate or do something you also like. Find other people and organize something. The bad reputation of NEETs is mainly caused by christian work ethic and the bourgeoisie. They want you to be depressed and feel pathetic so you don't do anything against the system.

PIPELORD