archive.is/tQard
please
8ch.net/co/res/922801.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks fine to me?

Are you blind?

Who even likes Ms. Marvel?

at least they know their audience

Isn't that false advertisement? It looks nothing like the advertisement at all. That level of 'quality' looks like they had some foreign country mass produce them for pennies.

misogynist gamers?

Is this the LOL thread?

They should have put makeup on her. The in-game shadowing around her eyes can only be shown with makeup on the figure. She looks too plain and the color scheme of her outfit looks too clean and cheap with those bright colors and no texturing. The infinity gems look terrible. There are little colorful rocks that get put in plant vases that look much better. I would have used some of those and just trimmed them down. Those are translucent too and look better under light.

I am pretty sure that in the states that difference in build quality counts as false advertisement and is illegal.

No.

People bought into a pozzed company and expected something positive to come out of the experience, knowing time and again how cancerously blunderful these things are.

They threw their money at a promise, and got burned AGAIN. They don't learn.

They got what they deserved.

Again, looks fine to me.

(checked)
Seriously, talk to someone and look into it. There's no way this kind of bullshit can be legal.

This, too. Are we ever going to get to the point where we're finally going to get preorders to drop off because idiots keep getting burned by greedy corporate faggots? It's fucking depressing, going into work and talking with my coworkers about this.

But not what they paid for.

Poople pay 200 U$ for collor testicles

That's lawsuit-teir bullshit.

you might as well have paid for easter eggs OP

Nice spaces, reddit.

I don't know why anyone is even considering Capcom anymore, especially with the new Arc Systems DBZ game coming

If people have the will and means, they should definitely shove a class action up Capcom's ass not just for that but the whole collector's edition bullshit. There's a acceptable level of commercial deception but I'd say this goes beyond that and into scam territory.

Half eggs. Apparently, it's only upper halves that can't be removed from the box. This is breaking grounds in kikery.

FGC celebs are shilling this (anything Capcom regurgitates, really) like there's no tomorrow because it's their job and some morons eat that hook, line n' sinker, there's the numbnuts that will buy it because it has the Marvel and/or Capcom brand and, naturally, the Capcom battered housewives.

That's horrible, but I still laughed regardless. Fucking Capcom. Have they at least acknowledged they failed to print ANY code, or have they been running damage control/sweeping claims under the rug?

Also:
I can understand wanting to leave some leeway for people to redeem it (if there was anything TO redeem), but I'd say nearly eight centuries is not only too long in general, but also insane if anyone things there would be a PS4 remotely functional by that point.

Was it ever confirmed that the Marvel characters were ripped from some Iphone game?

JUST

Is the thread still up?

yup

8ch.net/v/res/13440614.html

>8ch.net/v/res/13440614.html
Please leave.

No.
This is Captain Marvel.

Do people actually join the Air Force? You join the fucking Navy is you want to fly planes and helis.

These dumbfuck libcuck writers aren't worth their weight in shit. At least come up with a comeback that makes fucking sense.

collectors editions are always fucking bait and switch cases, but marvel takes the absolute cake with this stunt.

Honestly the only reason you'd join the AF is to be a PJ or CCT/JTAC.

What are the shittiest collectors editions out there? I remember that Witcher II one was embarrassing, but that was a single case.

Suck doesn't it?

just about anything including a statue, especially if its a western game

I don't know all the details, but I know the family who owned Whiz Comics and Fawcett Publishing. I'll ask them about what the fuck happened.

I think what happened with Marvel's Captain Marvel is that the title was given to the chick and the original Captain Marvel's name was changed to Captain Mar-vell, who is now her sidekick or something like that.

we're reaching levels of damage control that shouldn't even be possible

They're not even prize figure tier models. The amount of retardation is amazing.

I thought Mar-Vell died again. Seriously though, I don't give a rat's ass how great of a character Mar-Vell was, Billy Batson is the real Captain Marvel.

I dont think sfv has even sold 2 million as of today.

Anything that doesn't actually include a copy of the game under its bloated price tag.

Is this a figurine or a screenshot from the game?
I don't know anymore

usually i wouldn't put it past the mix of capcucks and marvel babies to sell big numbers but i think this one isn't going to bring in the bacon at all, especially when DBZF which isn't even out till 2018 stole all its thunder

That's the thing, no one, especially not the dyke version.

every fucking time. when will gearbox get put down jesus

Anyone got an idea of how this piece of shit has sold so far?

🤢

It's hard to tell for the consoles, but on Steam it's around 20K right now.

My point is that Carol, who has been Miss Marvel for decades, is now inexplicably the most important person in the Marvel universe after stealing the name Captain Marvel from both the Vell family and Billy. Marvel's decision to put a brain-damaged alcoholic who was raped by her own son from the future (who she then gave birth to) in the spot formerly occupied by Captain America (who is now not only Hydra, but still right about everything) is absolutely batshit fucking retarded and ruined everything forever.

Yeah, I think that one came out to be $210 plus shipping if you wanted the both that AND the actual game, as they would have to be ordered separately at $150 and $60 ($50 for Steam) respectively. Also, I don't know what kind of fucking audience thinks stickers make a good selling point and reason to drop extra money on something. Maybe the kind of people that buy adult coloring books? I asked that same question with the LE of ANS+, but with that, the main reason for people to have bought it was to get a fucking physical copy of the game in English in the first place (because no retail physical release here).

I really wished someone shut him up with a picture of an anime figure. $100 dollar anime figures have very nice detail, paintjob and all, something this shit Happy Meal figures don't.

You mean Captain Marvel
I cannot even fathom how Holla Forumsfags still exist.

I thought the monster hunter team didn't want to put a monster hunter in smash because "there is no default monhun character". Doesn't help that her voice is really annoying.

Voice is horrible, and her lines suck, plain and simple. They should only grunt and shout, or only have 1-2 lines to show she's all business.

i wanna vomit.

dude. really? yeah it sucks that the gems don't look as good as advertised but if you really bought it for the gems or mainly for the gems then you should have expected that it wouldn't look as good when there's 4(!) detailed statues (each one costing atleast over 100) being included with the package. the money was always been for the statues most of all, the gems are just an added bonus.
other games have had worse things for their collector's edition. are people seriously this hard to please and cynical? Christ. the game is NOT a masterpiece by any means and I have my fair share of issues with it but the game is FAR, FAR, FARRR from the worst fighting game made this generation.
people are literally cancelling their preorders over some fucking gems not looking the same in an ad in a package that's mainly for the statues? "Capcom should be ashamed of themselves for false advertising" really???? that's just petty as shit.
there's alot of stupid shit with the game yes, but there's WAY more many dumb complaints about the game that aren't very valid and this is def one of them.

What the fuck is that box in the second picture supposed to be?

its was advertised as the bottom left image

Already posted.

Those are the """gems""" that came with the pre-order.

They look like cheap plastic Easter eggs, holy fuck.

You know you fucked up when the capcom shill site eventscrubs is shitting on it as well.

archive.is/tQard

I look forward to the inevitable memes with close-ups of their faces with their names misspelled.

I absolutely can't wait to play my favorite characters, like Copper Fam, Chang Lu, Y and Corporal Muriel is that even captain marvel, I'm not knowledgeable on capeshit!

Someone stole the chaos emeralds!

Xχ
"Times"
"Cross"
Eckusu
Ech
Shrek

Blizzard pulled the same shit.

Look at that philcrum, I could park a van on there.

==MVCI has fallen off Steam's top 100 played games=

Here it is moments before falling off, losing to Microsoft Flight Simulator

Neither one actually looks like the character ingame or in the shitty promotional shorts they shart out.

Get fucked, Capcom

fug

Well at least it's not Carl Manvers.

lovely

Billy Batson is objectively the best superhero

looks somehow like SF2's game over chun li

There was one that was just the game and some candy for like 10 more dollars.

Why does she worship the BBC in the game so hard?

DO NOT INSULT FSX

Because they are cheap plastic eggs.

BRILLIANT!

Truly Capcom reaches new heights of kikery and incompetence every day.

Because of (((Disney))), obviously. Anyone who still purchases Capcom products after this is a truly sad sack of shit. People who love their old IPs should be praying Capcom never touches them again.

*sigh*….
okay..
*takes a deep breath*

Can I be FUCKING real for a second?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an two universes for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly big universe filled with iconic characters and functions. I just played it for 2 hours and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it buggy? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the combo system imperfect and the multiplayer feature questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.

Capcom doesn't owe you the world. Yet they gave you Megaman.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.

Was this pasta originally talking about No Man's Sky?

How does that happen? The only people I can see actually having that attitude about the army or the air force are either Vanu pilots in Planetside 2 who watched too much Top Gun.

That they got what they deserve is a true fact, but that shit doesn't LOOK fine at all. Isn't the point of they getting what they deserved the fact that they got something that doesn't look fine at all?

yes

I feel like this is genuinely lawsuit territory.
Like, isn't that straight up false advertising?

There's four mentalities in the military:
There's the navy, typically drunk morons who think they're smart.
There's the MAHREENS, also morons, often drunk or on drugs, who're obsessed with themselves and constantly shout to random people that they can also be like them, massive failures with MAHREEEN pride
There's the Army, surprisingly competent but horribly depressed, and they're always getting stuck with the worst, oldest, most useless crap.
And then there's the Air Force. Lazy bastards only there for the paycheck. All of them technically competent, but they'll never actually do anything.

You make the Air Force sound appealing if it's easy and gets paid well.

Wait, I thought it was the Marines that got stuck with used shit and the Army's hand-me-downs.

Expect to be surrounded by people who are unwilling to do anything.

But, yeah. It's good-paying, you get all the best military shit because of the autistic budget, and you get all the easiest jobs in wartime.

Not for a long while. The MUHREENS've pretty much taken over the Army's role as general-purpose infantry. Now, Army's just left with guarding whatever they take, and actually dealing with the logistics behind it all.
The Marine's only issue is on that end, essentially. They're pretty much always going to be mooching off of someone, usually the navy. They haven't got much in the way of logistics on their own.

Really? Sounds cool
I bet the initial training is torture like any military organization with drill sergeants and shit though.

You get the cushiest drill sergeant basic training in the military. It's "torture" in the sense that you're having to wake up early to do some PT before returning to your actually airconditioned barracks nicer than a lot of apartments.

Only issue is you have to actually be fairly educated. Unlike the Navy, they don't take in mouth breathers if they can help it.

Just Chun my Li up.

Well, I know where to go if my security/dev job doesn't do well.

This is jewspeak, straight out of the Talmud, which removes all legal liability to give anyone who purchases this box ANY of the contents of it. Not only can everything change, there can be literally NOTHING in the box and it is 100% legal.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

See:

Extreme changes like shown here are like to circumvent that in the eyes of a court.
Though, something like probably wouldn't.

How well does it play? All I know is that it has a 20 hit limit on light attacks in a combo.

Aww, that’s cute. You still have faith in the ✡legal system.✡

Hardly. But, at least there's a chance, right?

Infinity fucking stones, fucking kek.

They could have at least fill them with chocolate.

They killed off hydra cap and never refuted any of his points. Through a gay series of events original cap came back, said some nonsense about him being a refugee therefore everything hydra cap said was wrong. Then hydra cap died. Funny thing is that all the Marvel villains and anti-heroes are on point and are never refuted. We are supposed to just know they are wrong because they are nazis or some black lesbian will punch them in the face and say they are wrong.

Also, hydra cap was the only one looking out for the average person during Civil War 2 (which was viewed as evil) while the other characters were bickering, having pointless fights destroying property value and putting people in danger, and killing each other.

Marvel Heroes these days are villains in training.

It's even worse than that lad.

Hydra cap keeps begging his friends to stand down and they keep trying to fight him, then the personification of cosmic energy (who is represented by a little girl) gets her mind invaded by Antifa-Cap, and he tells her all about how Fascism is super bad, and her line is literally just "I'm sorry I got it wrong. I know what to do now. Thank you.".

They couldn't be more hamfisted if they were actual pig-knuckles.

Nope. Not even a tiny one. The only thing you can do as a consumer is try to keep yourself from getting fucked to begin with, by waiting until after release and reviews to see if a product is worth getting. Which is harder and harder since companies are beginning to tie in actual parts of the product to pre orders so they can guarantee you fork over the shekels without guaranteeing the quality of their product.

Just dry brush on some agrax earthshade and wash with a little nuln oil.

What?

Hydra cap didn't deserve the shit he got. He was a patriot and hero through and through and Marvels fucked up moral compass is what did him in.

The interesting thing is that Marvel has become the Kingdom Come Universe and everything it criticized about heroes and what they were becoming without the self awareness. Ironically, the author of Kingdom Come works at Marvel now and adds to the problem

Marvel is so fucking desperate they are fucking shilling Captain Marvel in DLC.

Is that an anal suppository?

It is after you've put it in your ass.

Remember, multiple thin coats are better than one thick one.

Wait, it's out of 100? I thought it was out of 10.

Nobody gives a shit about her.

it was out of a 100, i thought it was out of 10 at first.

That's leftism in a nutshell. They screech their powerwords so loudly in a pathetic attempt to avoid actually debating their opponents, because they know they are wrong, deep down.

Hell of an inspiring speech

What?
What!?

WHAT?

Don't forget the only other good Cap went MIA in Syria probably to be beheaded off panel as some twisted joke for Marvel writers who hate him.

Look on the bright side. This is obviously the MHW version of the MC. Obviously, because she changes weapons during the fight.

Isn't the first time something like this happened. I remember when Halo Reach dropped I didn't get a code for some armor after preordering. I had to call up an obviously iratte gamestop clerk who had been giving out 25 digit codes all day thanks to Bungie's fuckup.

It's not even an edit. They actually put that in the comic as his speech, to show how incredibly evil and fucked up he is. Despite everything he's saying making sense.

Of course the next few panels are the white nationalists going around beating random black people to death and then suicide bombing the civilian populace. So there's that. The suicide bombing in particular was hilarious, but they're not projecting or anything, nope, not at all.

So according to Reuben Langdon, Dante's voice actor:

A clear picture is starting to form. None of the devs were in communication with each other and they all failed to gain the approval of the director.

I can believe that. Anybody got those webms of Ryu talking to Black Panther? Dude sounds like he's falling asleep.

At least we still have The Punisher.
in the very next post user will provide evidence that The Punisher now only goes after white collar Caucasian criminals and goes on long monologues about white privilege

I just wanted a cool mashup fighter with my Capcom Boys and a few of the Marvel characters (Just the X-men, really) that I sort of care about from that one cartoon I watched as a kid.

Why did this have to happen? I enjoyed MvC3 for what it was but god damn how did Capcom manage to slip in quality this much?

Im not even into comics and I know you are wrong

Alright, let's get this trainwreck rolling.

Punisher was hydra last time i see him

Looks like some Garrymod faceposing shit.

Given that they come with Captain Men-Are-Rapists, why don't we just go ahead and assume that they're all supposed to be testicles ripped from male Marvel heroes that are in various states of decay.

Nothing in those images is surprising. I don't read comics myself, but Diversity & Comics is a comfy channel to put on while working. I suspect he's 4/co/ in disguise.

Is this gay?

Do these people think before they spew their retarded thoughts?

What the fuck is going to happen on 1/1/2800?

700 years from now archaeologists will unearth this case from an ancient landfill and once they've deciphered the date people will believe the world will end on January 1st, 2800.

Mah nigga. Given the insane cabal of faggotry aligned against him, I wonder if he's going to suddenly commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head from a neighboring roof top?

Doubtful, but if they do, it's along the lines of "Ha! THAT will piss them off!"

Both look like shit.

Reminder that Kate Leth is a very horrible woman who even treats her own fans like dog shit.

Even a smash autist cant find any matches online, dead game already.

Hahahahhahaha!!! Fuck off R.O.Bfag, you are absolutely delusional. I'm betting this is a sour grapes situation where you shit talk it because you lacked qualifications for the other ones.

Get fucked weakling.

Are you gonna substantiate anything you've said, or just throw a hissy fit and call names?

My cheapshit dragon balls look way better than this

I give a shit about her.
Specifically I give a shit that she isn't in a coma and Rogue having her powers again.

Like I need a reminder.

Forgot this one. One of the editfags made it in the QC thread.

How do I put this? Holla Forums wouldn't piss in her mouth if her teeth were on fire. Unless the fire had burned itself out, killing her, in which case Holla Forums would unzip and unleash the salty amber flood

I bet he didn't even picture Kate Leth's face as he wrote her name.

But what if one considers that 'everyone who likes Kate Leth' is almost inevitably going to be an identical warning color'd problem glassed hambeast? They're not really individuals anyways.

The funniest thing you can do when an npc says something like this, is simply tell them, "you first", the mental gymnastics and liberal smirk following are priceless.

If only that were literally true, rather than every other kind of true. Still, if you could generalize with the Death Note at all, Kira could have just written "Criminals except for me" and it would have been a much different story.

Donte

FChamp & JWong & friends are the only people in the fgc shilling; no surprise that they were the best in MvC3.
Everyone else smells a rat.

Yeah, I didn't make the system, bruh, but, it got me through and I left a happy man.

How do you fuck up so badly?

Marines hate logistics cos it distracts from fighting but guess where their bullets are coming from?

90's Marvel was one of the inspirations for Kingdom Come. Magog was basically Cable fused with Shatterstar.

Say what you will, but I would beat her until every bone in her body is broken, them fuck her.

everyone who likes Kate Leth already died of cancer

I don't think they're that big anymore. CDPR (excluding their sister GoG) supposedly already passed them in sheer shekels and they only made 3 games so far.

they're not even trying. There's no attention to detail. There's no effort or love. they're clearly outsourcing.

This is why people are hyped for DBZ and not this shit

I think the in-game version looks hot in OP's pic. Top tier blondie~

Not a close up, but eh.

That design of Mrs Marvel just looks like a shitty knockoff of Supergirl, who's already a shitty knockoff character.

We see this time and again with libcuck writers. They end up creating these sorts of villains that are essentially just people who hold views or ideas that they personally disagree with. But what is funny is that even in the context of their own works, where they have pretty much 100% control of what any and all characters do and say, they STILL can't seem to refute any points. So instead they just make the hero triumph over them in some way.

It happens so much that I have to wonder if there isn't some sort of psychological term to describe it.

It probably has to do with power fantasies and such..and this speaks to the libcuck mind in general. They can't win the arguments even when they're 100% control of the "people" on both sides of any "issue" so their power fantasy is just to label someone "evil" and then beat them up or whatever the fuck and have everyone declare them a hero.
This is why Antifa in the U.S. is filled with a bunch of fucking limp-wristed low-level college professors and arts students who can't muster up the courage to commit violence unless they're swarming someone 12 to 1 or can sucker-punch someone. And they NEED everyone to agree with their violence, hence "punch a nazi" shit.

You'd think if these white libcucks who want white people to vanish really meant it they'd start by killing themselves.
Who knows? Maybe they secretly wish for the Right Wing Death Squads(tm) to form and take them out?

This may explain some of their so-called logic and debate tactics.

It's great that he's raising his wife's daughter to be a proper young muslim.

They're a wired bunch, that's for sure.

They look like Chinese bootlegs

That's because it was NEVER about convincing the bad people to become good, it has always been about winning the crowd over, which also makes fairly relevant. And generally people that don't hold opinion A or opinion B due to a lack of understanding on the subject tend to judge based on standards unrelated to the arguments themselves. That is why in court you not only have to provide a good argument for your case but also look good, talk like an upstanding citizen and express a personality the jury can align with.
It's why they don't say "racist views are wrong because X", they say "your views are wrong BECAUSE they are racist". It's an attack on both your personality and judgement, you are shown to be incompetent for holding incorrect views and are shown to be an awful person that unfairly causes others harm for your own personal benefit (which also displays a notion of greed and irrational behaviour). And that is why they always do it through power fantasies, being powerful and acting in the interest of others alone makes people like you, removing the need to provide any actual arguments because you have already won the audience over. Adding any pros and cons to the discussion only creates the risk of giving yourself a larger attack surface. It's why, whenever SJW control starts to crack, they come crashing down hard enough for the entire planet to feel it, as soon as they lose their authority status they simply crash and burn because authority is all they have. Observe webm related, every single "argument" posed is an attempt at peer pressure by providing the illusion of them being an authoritative figure within society and it made to SOUND like they are addressing the bad people but what they are doing is telling the crowd "this is what you need to adopt to become accepted".

is that ign?

This post feels pretty spot on to the experiences I've had talking with people like this. Well said. On a side note, I am consistently impressed by how remarkably unhappy all of these people are. In person or over the internet, it's always the same. I don't think I've ever talked with one that was ever content with anything, they always seem to treat everything around them as a burden. I've yet to meet one who wasn't incredibly self-centered and obnoxious. It's to be expected, sure, but it doesn't make seeing it any less strange seeing it in the flesh. There's a stunning lack of empathy and humanity in all of those wide-eyed stares.

beautiful

I'm glad I've never fallen for the collectors edition scam

Can they be fixed?

Some

Why are those ugly whores touching tongues?
Are they retarded? What about herpes?

This happens when leftypol writes something.

Holla Forums's one true skill is fucking things up beyond anyone's expectations. If the West was smart they'd weaponize communism and use it against their opponents, just like the Germans did in WW1.

There is nothing to be fixed, you simply need to re-adjust. It is them taking advantage of human nature and their biological tendencies. The SJWs are not the people you should fix, they will with time either change on their own or perish. What is to be changed, however, is the grip that they hold onto people using peer pressure. Attack their attempts to pressure people and you pull the rug from under their feet. Instead of arguing that there are only two sexes, argue that they are causing people great harm by encouraging them to act upon these views and that what they are doing is a disgustingly manipulative thing, by attacking their moral authority directly you open up the possibility for the audience to question their views and thus open the audience up to start listening to arguments.

yeah just stick them in the horizontal all-is-good cookie chambers

MC can canonically switch between being male or female at any moment
So it's gay right now but it might stop being that at any second now

Just means he has 700+ years to figure out the code

I mean at least their are multiple weapon types present, even if it's like maybe a tenth of the total selection, but god damn what is up with all of the talking?

>Do you ever wonder about what's left of Earth? He asks before being interrupted
>No, now be a good cunt and get back to playing video games with us

I suppose that is one thing that none of the SJWs really considered. That the white man would make a whtie flight off of the fucking planet.

I personally like the idea of the Cowboy Bebop conception of Earth. Where it is such a shitty wasteland that only crazy people still live on it.

What about Coast Guards?
I'd go with "Like police and firemen but with water and sea crimes."

Who is this semen demon

good god

please use archive.ism/articles/2015/09/09/kingdom-hearts-29-leaks-for-ps4-new-kingdom-hearts-3-details

I would rather get kitty aids than reading her piece of shit comic.

I feel so bad for Holla Forums.

The latest trend of taking a popular character and for the sake of 'diversity' make them a woman or black, lesbian, or whatever other degenerate shit they can come up with.

They've done that for over a decade.

And they're still doing it now.

I LITERALLY CANT LIKE EVEN
#patriarchy

thank you monkey paw
dressing my mii up in rathalos armor in sm4sh felt more rewarding than this

I think you missed the joke, nigger-bo

No xmen, no buy

There are no X-Men in it.

Why is Psylocke so cute?

Because he's a man.was a man

What's wrong with the DC comic one?

t. Someone who got their entire idea about the military from movies and vidya.

I think he posted it as an example of what used to be.

This is correct. I realize my poor communication now.
Also before anyone says anything, I know Alex Ross is currently doing art for Marvel, but it's cover art and promotional material. The Squirrel girl post was to show how low the standards are, not to show how bad art on a whole is in Marvel, and the Kingdom Come image was to show contrast and something that was available at the time, not to show something that was standard for that time. Also I know I'm preaching to the choir and probably didn't need to say any of that.

Remember that this series started with XMEN vs SF?
8ch.net/co/res/922801.html

How many years would pass before the new world order comes begging for assistance from the new human race off world?

Now we have douchebag game producers saying we don't remember the X-Men, all because they aren't part of that lousy shitty Marvel cinematic universe. Hell, X-Men used to be THE best part of Marvel comics, back when Iron Man was a second rate character and wasn't being drawed with Downey Jr. ugly mug on him.

Knock-off or not, they are still both qts. I even like the short haired Ms. Marvel one but then I also don't read cape comics so I dunno what cancer DC/Marvel are peddling nowadays.

What's wrong with the game exactly?

They'll just say that fighting games are not popular when this sells like shit, whereas the other fighting game with super heroes, Injustice was one of this year's best sellers. Fuck capcom

What a timeline.

What's amazing is how much the Kingdom Come author has degraded since then. Now he's working on Ms. Muslim and his comics revolve around Twitter drama.

I love 'collectors editions', fucking no-one gives a shit or ever will.

Shill somewhere else, faggot

That's some quality defence there, bet Marvel's glad they've got this guy on their side.

That pose is impossible, considering the model there isn't even doing it exactly. Don't excuse bad artwork just because SJWs call it out.

The model looks like some chink knock-off from 20 years ago.

The camera should be higher and to the left on the photo if they want to precisely match the artwork.

civil court only requires %51 proof of guilt, the hourly jews would on your side with this one actually

The only thing impossible about the pose is maybe the neck, which the anatomy is off, or, conversely, idealized. Maybe her the model also needs a longer torso/spine. But she proven the ability that the post is possible. However last I checked SJWs weren't complaining that her neck was the problem

That's why you have a kike lawyer. You think the kike lawyer involved in the scalding hot coffee suit weren't at odds with the kikes of McDonalds?

His next post will be about how the arm is impossible for some reason

So she's asking someone to cut her throat in her sleep yes? Good.

You should look up the actual story behind that case

I have, the coffee was enough to give the grandma 3rd degree burns in her lap. Doesn't change the fact that any court battle can become jew vs jew if you find a lawyer who believes they can win your case.

I know for a fact that the kike lawyer wasn’t at odds with the kikes at McDonald’s because kikes don’t fight each other. It’s all done to extract more from the animals. You know nothing about jews.

Kill yourself.

Yea of course, but you using that one case as an example isnt helping your point. Better use something like two kike companies going to court over some bullshit.

Not even then, there would be even more differences that would show how the pose in the artwork is poorly done.

Idealized if you're into owls or chicks with rubber necks, maybe.
How? The model pose and the artwork pose are completely different.
Yes and? As stupid as the base of their complaints is there is still a problem with the shit artwork here. Quit defending bad artwork because retards you don't like also dislike it.

If you aren't going to look at artwork objectively then get the fuck off this website.

It's like you don't understand that kikes constantly jew each other too Mr. expert.

It's all encapsulated in that 'Well actually' voice, they're desperate to be the arbiter, the authority as you say, on the matter at hand but they can only provide their own skewed and indoctrinated opinion which doesn't even properly represent themselves because more often than not they're fucking 12 and have no experience in life upon which to draw.

They've learned lies as truth, they've processed these mistakes and based their ethos upon them and so they're always going to be wrong but they oh so desperately want to patronise someone, to talk down to them, to teach them a lesson. They want to cram shoddy insulting forgeries in our faces and call it real, they need to re-educate themselves from the ground up and that involves them getting very angry at the lie they've been living and the people that let it happen.

I kinda miss the days of glam metal.

The only way for them to get that way I think they'll have to have their lives utterly ruined by those lies in an almost un-salvageable way..or maybe beyond being salvaged and just has to be started over.
The problem is that these lies they like to build their life around already has a contingency in it for that in which the worst their life gets the more they can run back to the lie as an explanation. A sort of self-fulfilling sort of prophecy game that they are playing.

I would say perhaps the only other option then is for them, with their ruined lives, seeing others who are prospering. Perhaps former friends or anyone else they shunned in the past who then left them for good and refuse to help them now. When they've destroyed themselves entirely and even their comrades won't come to their aid because they've failed some purity test or another.

Personally, perhaps the only way they can find peace is by taking some 9mm aspirin.

I rarely say such contrived noise but prove you can do better or shut the fuck up. Fat uggos were complaining because her ass doesn't look like a bag of blue cheese that's been assaulted with a tenderizing hammer like theirs does and you know it, there's a fucking million impossible poses in comics there's nothing special here.

The picture is right there, you autistic motherfucking faggot. You were proven wrong.

It’s like you have absolutely no comprehension whatsoever of what jews believe and how they behave. The Talmud EXPLICITLY SAYS that jews cannot jew one another. It doesn’t happen, you blind motherfucker. What you’re claiming is a smokescreen.

I mean shit I used to think *I* said some cringey stuff when I was a kid but these fucking rainbowheaded striplings are beyond knuckle gnawingly awful to listen to and worse, watch. Oh boygirl are they gonna regret posting this kind of shit in the future, hopefully so hard it'll open the ground beneath them every night they try to sleep and they remember the world *still* has the vids of them being such a snotty cunt.

They pontificate as if they're tenured tranny professors when they're barely out of pissing the bed on the reg, it's like they revel in being annoyingly shitty on top of being wrong it's like they're trolling us but they fake believe their own bullshit. Their parents want crucifying.

There's not clearly enough eugenics and napalm in the world.

The more they try to push her as their version of Superman, the more people hate her. Her movie will be what kills the MCU.

European human rights card expires on 12/31/9999

LOL
Send help

So when Saban and Gene Simmons tried to get into a business deal and Saban turned to his assistant and said, in Hebrew, "now we gut him like a fish," do you mean to tell me Simmons didn't look at him and say "You piece of shit, I'm Jewish" in Hebrew back at him? Kikes kike everyone, including other kikes.

It doesn't matter if you wear a shirt saying it, it won't help you get a set of XX chromosomes Maggs.

I want this game to sell like shit and ruin Capcom and SJW Marvel. Please tell me it's selling like shit.

I am reasonably pleased by the low Steam sales, not sure what the sandards for the bong chart and that other tweet are.

ironically the figure form the colonial marines collector edition its really good.
i dont have pictures right now, but i cant post them when i get home

Move over Andromeda, the new flop of the year is here.

psst
user
LawBreakers was also this year.

Not shilling but those numbers are already enough to beat 3 of the other "big" fighting games combined (not including KI)

Why didn't you list Tekken?
Its doing less than Street Fighter 5 right now and it'll probably lose the first week steam from it.

You want low?
Just look at AMERIGA SANCHEZ, HELLCAT AND nuCHAMPIONS!
READ 'EM AND WEEP!

But none of those got sheer amount of promotion and shilling that MvC Infinite got. MvC's flop of the year because despite the (((FGC))) shoving it down people's throats and shills like FChamp and Justin Wong leaping at every opportunity to shout about how fantastic it was and talking shit about all the other games with "muh new Dark age of fightan is around the corner", it still flopped and still hasn't stopped bleeding players.

well think 3D fighters are another field, i don't like them, that is why it didn't even cross my mind when i made th epost

GUESS WHAT JUST GOT CRACKED TODAY

Emberassing, at least the retards can pretend pirates didnt hurt sales because it had denuvo.

Hardly, most of them already have their minds sealed with hot iron and their heart is stony ground. In a way, this ends up being their destiny.
Problem that they are a self-destructive bunch that always end up spread their foolishness and insanity into society, taking advantage of other impaired/hopeless people, attracting more people to join their road to doom.

should i be glad i can pirate a shitty game?

still too high

That's what Capcom's doing to everyone who purchases all DLCs for this piece of crap.