Outlast Deluxe is free on Humble Bungle Dungle right now

Outlast Deluxe is free on Humble Bungle Dungle right now.
humblebundle.com/store/outlast-deluxe

But biracy meens its always free! :DDDD

Thank you my man.

bump

This game any good to play? I'm not touching the second one due to the obvious political agenda

The first one is good, I am trying to play the Whistle blower, but I can't get an event with one of the crazy guys to spawn.

What's the agenda?

I'm too big of a pussy for horror games

And I'm too much of a horror for pussy and have no game.

Depicting the religous south as crazy cult monsters, look at RE7 and that new far cry

Such originality from these people.

I know that feel.

Second one is on discount too. How's that? I guess it failed since today is the first time I even heard of it

Is it still up?

one more day

RE7's family was entirely fucked because of the virus. They attribute nothing to them being from the south

They literally have a sequence in RE7 with the characters sitting and essentially saying "we dindu nuffin we were gud boys, my boy lucas too"

First one was a dumb wlaking simulator that rips off FEAR story

Is 2 any better?

Yeah that was really cringey.
Would've been better if they instead gave the main character some valuable information he needed to progress or something in that scene and leave the fact that they're innocent implied instead of making them plead for innocence.

Another fucking shill for this game. Are we being raided?

its shit. Outlast 1 was good but nothing exceptional. 7/10 at best but outlast 2 is fucking unfinished with no conclusion with almost nothing to tie itself to the first one. They also didn't add anything new to the gameplay and even made the whole chase sequences even more tedious.

The level design is worse, the story is more nonsensical and the uncomfortable mutilation scenes are stretched to include general character deaths. Overall, it's a shittier game.