Tfw you have bought cosmetic gear in an mmo for real money

Tfw you have bought cosmetic gear in an mmo for real money

Confess your sins user.

neck yourself

I spent $70 on Squeal of Fortune spins in Runescape so I could get limited and exclusive summer armor (I didnt).

Ive also played WoW for about 5 years, and also payed $400 in League of Legends skins. Overall, they're all cosmetics so I don't mind and the gambling aspect was entertainment as advertised. Additionally it was extra money I didnt need so it was okay to spend

I really can't understand the pricing of 'microtransactions'. In every instance I've seen them the prices are just way too goddamn high. Is it just better for them to milk 'whales' that spend absolute shittons of money? There can't possibly be very many people like that.

jesus fucking christ, you are literally a cumskin

Did something happen to halfuck?
The board is getting flooded by these retards.

Happy to say I have never done that, even when I played shitty MMOs like Maplestory.

I spent $5 on Miitomo clothes.
I could've bought a subway sandwich and a small drink or something but I wanted a sexy lingerie boots and small shirt so bad to make my mii look sexy.
I lost my account and don't even play miitomo anymore.

Cum is delicious.

I wish Mark would ban them on sight. Go to pretty much any thread and you are bound to see at least one poster with a cuckchan image.

he's busy playing sonic mania

The only thing I ever bought on SGS with real money. My friend wanted me to get one of the legendary pets because they can automatically grab loot for you, among other things, but Jagex wants way too much money for those (think they were like $25 each).

GAME OVERS
A
M
E

O
V
E
R
S

I bought rare dyes and platinum wedding bracelet in FFXIV, fucking kill me

0.1% of the playerbase makes up 50% of the revenue. There aren't very many people like that, but god damn do they shit out money at stupid shit.

I've bought an item or two in Tera to make my brawler look more like my waifu.

I play (((Blizzard)))'s hearthstone on my mobile while taking shits.

My normalfag friends got me addicted to Clash of Clans for a while, but because I vowed never to spend any money, I used one of those rating apps that earned $10 worth of gems in my spare time. Thankfully, I no longer have a smartphone or friends for that matter.