Manga Time Kirara crossover game

missed a comma there but fuck it

Why do people like this weebshit in the first place

mobile is the future, OP

woops, used the wrong word
I meant otaku

because work life in Japan is hectic and cutesy anime girls is their only solace from reality

is the pink catgrill one of the Yuyus?

yep

When i thought this would get left alone for not being that popular, i'm proven wrong again. I never thought i could get this angry at a mobile game.

hey, if it does well you might get a second season

I just want Hidamari Sketch season 5

Is hidamari sketch comfy enough? Im in the mood for comfy escapism right now

Is this type of game the hot new meme?
Jojo has one, Fire Emblem has one, Fate has one. This autism slot machine is everywhere!

it's 55 episodes of cute, comfy, and shaft animation, it's really fun
season 1's animation budget was really low though so it might look jarring at first

sage for not video games

Gooks never had any interest in gameplay. They just figured that's what you had to do to get that endorphin fix at the clear screen. Now they figured they can just skip it.

dont forget Grand Blue and Destiny's Child

it's comfy as fuck user

>You will never play Chiya summoning her stand rabbit and allies from the Natsume-ya to beatdown opponents

Might be a pretty fun game tbqh famaroo. Too bad it won't be able to compete with the greats and will just quietly fade away into the night.

I don't understand why people "play" these gacha "games". I'm weeb as fuck, but these are so boring to me.

no user most weebs despite being losers in high school tend to find jobs that pay easy enough money because there's plenty of low skill jobs that pay a half decent wage. like I load trucks with a bunch of Jamaicans and pajeets to fund my shit

but i also agree with this. gacha games are so fucking boring

Oh baby, that sideboob. Any Momiji, or is she too new?

i guess they just like to collect/watch their favourite characters and stuff.
Still, these games are even grindier than korean mmos

Never ever.

RIP Yoshinoya-sensei.

It's just two from each show as far as I know. Aoba and Hifumi from New Game, Chiya and Kon from Urara, etc.

I'm gonna have to actual google this up. Fuckers better have Kurumi with Yuki.

i think Taimanin Asagi had one too

Wew.

I want this filth out of my board

But why? I know its just a shitty mobage but why couldn't they include the trio at least? There is rarely any moment where they aren't all togheter in the show.
sage for not vidya discussion

It's just a matter of time user

but the nasuverse is popular in the West
I don't think anything Manga Time Kirara is popular enough to warrant a western release

I don't believe Fate is really any more popular than the crossover series in this game. There hasn't even been an English release of F/SN.

All those manga are shit, who cares? I mean they're cute but really substanceless beyond that, they deserve nothing more in a videogame.

fite me

lol what a fag

As far as NEETs being money machines, who knows; maybe they just eat even cheaper ramen to compensate.

Yeah my friend, it was bad. There's plenty of manga with cute girls doing cute things with actual humor involved.

I absolutely can, in fact it's only because I can that I know these are a poor fucking selection.

someone who finally makes sense

If that's all I wanted I'd browse a *booru. I demand at least something interesting or engaging in video games. Rarely does it deliver.

I wasn't defending the game user, I'm defending the source material

Don't bother. No possible arguments will ever sway goons.

Not everyone who doesn't like a anime you like is a goon.

If it looks like a duck and talks like a duck.

Yukari has already been confirmed.
But be careful what you wish for next time.

It's like furries in the west. Usually STEM students, usually with big fat fucking paychecks. They have very very very niche interests to the point that ticking even one of the right boxes is enough to get them interested and an inordinate (and almost frightening) amount of disposable income to spend on the most inane fucking bullshit you could possibly conceive.

Look up Animegao.

It's probably more than they could do with the source materials. Hope Miyako is a berserker or at least summons abstract-ass drawings as summons

F/GO took two years after the original game was released.

However, there's been an English release of everything else Fate (except CCC, which the devs didn't even know it wasn't released in the west when they were asked about the event) in the last few years.

You mean kigs right?

Honestly what did you expect to be? A fighting game essentially made out of joke characters?

*I wish*