FFIX HD gives Beatrice jiggle physics

FFIX HD gives Beatrice jiggle physics

Maybe they are learning?

Why does the image look so akward? I remember the emu version way better upscaled

too many cons!! not many pros!!!

They've been triggering SJWs since Cindy.

I've never been able to do it. The backgrounds glitched everytime I tried to raise the resolution past default

SE has always been this based, no one gives them credit for it though.

something new happened or is this just some late shilling?

And faggots have the bara chinaman that's always with his shirt open in the party but he won't talk about that now will he?

works fine with epsxe & Pete's OpenGL2 driver

I'm going to need some evidence. Also does it fix the shitty load times and long intro's before battles?

This is frankly the worst Opening Post of any thread ever in the history of image boards.

she had jiggle in the steam release too

bullshit I just looked up a video

He should just kill himself already

They would automatically disown a game if it has
at least one attractive female character. This game has plenty and they'll just focus more on them than the Baras.

ALREADY A THREAD FAGGOT

that thread is not about best girl and her tits. gtfo

Both threads aren't general and one of them is about tech support.

not going to lie, never saw what was so great about Dagger until they upresed her cameltoe cleavage.

My fucking nigga, the best thing about this re-release is the new wave of art we'll get.

He won't.
All male cucks will threaten to commit suicide but they're too spineless to do it.
They rather live there lives miserably.

Fuck me

how old is johnnyboy here? its sad enough that anita is in her 30s still dying her hair and whining about video games she doesn't play. she looks like a fucking lunch lady actually

what that McIntosh in the video?

I said back the fuck off!?!?!?!?!

Also why does everyone put crisp, word processor-looking text on old-looking games? Indieshit pixel games do it too and it's jarring as fuck.

SLOPPY JOE, SLOPPY SLOPPY JOE

Fucking this. Either build it from the ground up using graphics that doesn't look like someone is just upscaling the ps1 version or just make something unique like FFIX-2 in the same style as the original.

i dont know if 200GB for a VR trip with cindy is worth it

Finally, the only thing missing has been added.

Are you absolutely sure there's nothing else missing? I'd at least include short load times.

This…this is not HD.

Huh, far out - I never noticed that either. Though understandably I never spent that much time looking at Garnet from the front.

There was a lot of utter bullshit in FF9 that it would be nice if they tweaked (like the Speedrun Sword, and the intentionally obtuse card game.) Square aren't trying to flog their online service anymore, there's no need to continue ruining the game with that kind of nonsense.

too be honest if they just added a hard mode the game wouldn't be that bad. It was kinda fun at times and had the framework of something that could have been really good if they just added a single layer of complexity to the gameplay. Costlemark Tower and a few of the latter Dungeons showed off potential. Its just the main story was way too easy.

I'm not so sure with the main party looking like that.

also i don't see FFIX HD anywhere on pc platforms I do see the 2016 version thou unless its that version with the HD mod

way too sloppy fat
8/10

Technically it is. Resolution is high.

Indeed. Even internally upscaling a DS game TECHNICALLY makes it HD.
Remaster or Remake is a different thing altogether!

So you're paying for the option of playing it at a higher rendering resolution?

HNNNNNGGGG BeaT H I C Cs

You forgot the "No way fag!"

its implicit & in the title

47 posts in and no one has posted said jiggle physics
OP is a (1) and done and this thread should not have been made

You're double retarded, like some kind of double nigger. It's not implicit, it's called a filename, not a title, and the filename says "no homo", not "no way fag". Those are two different meme phrases both with different meanings.

but this is the one that is objectively better. Now post Final Fantasy Lewds!

Yes, as in:
q) Do you want to sex with me?
A) No, Homo

Luna a shit

I came here for jiggling and instead I got ugly cosplay whores and shit-tier fan-'art'.

Nigger, you do not even know what meme you're using. This is the "No Way Fag" meme. It is presented in the form a short pasta of a bitch in heat saying she wants to have sex with a dude, and then him refusing while calling her a fag, because it's paradoxical since the sex would be straight. Or possibly an insult saying she looks like a man. "No homo" is a meme that is used by literal fags to say something is not gay when it clearly is. E.g. Male: "I totally want your suck your faggot cock. No homo." Using "no homo" here makes no sense no matter which of the two characters says it The fact that you put it in the filename and clearly have no idea what you're talking about makes me question which character you think is saying that line, but it still doesn't make sense either way. In addition, using "no homo" completely removes and ruins the punchline. Stop pretending you know what you're talking about and lurk more faggot.

excellent but..
chill out you autistic faggot.

No. Stop posting when you're a newfag.

I fucked up.

you don't fit in kiddo.

If you're talking about how you have a comma when you said "No, Homo" in this post , it's a moot point because there is none in the filename you posted. Also
Step up your game faggot.

I always wondered what kind of faggot doesn't like boobs, and then I watched this video.

He's more of an appliance guy. Refrigerators particularly.

kiddin me, him like any other man likes boobs, he wants to get his hands on em en rub em and test the weight and firmness of him and in the back of his mind he's thinking bout that nice cleavage

but no, gotta act mature, liking normal things isn't cool, gotta make sure EVERYONE knows how much more mature you are than this video game

its actually a nice juxtaposition since the 4 main characters have some heavy gay tension going on in this game

Tell me about 2b. Why does she wear the mask?

Thanks Square Enix.

Fat but i'd do it.

Triggering SJWs by coming out with pro Hildabeast dlcs?