Who were a better incarnation of the brothers, Captain Lou Albano & Danny Wells, or Hoskins & Leguizamo?

Who were a better incarnation of the brothers, Captain Lou Albano & Danny Wells, or Hoskins & Leguizamo?

Obviously the Super Show.

I'd be inclined to agree. The Super Show was a great comedy sitcom segment and the acting by the captain and Wells were brilliant.
But also gotta admit Hoskins and Leguizamo have a lot of chemistry.
And SMB is slowly but surely becoming a cult classic, it took about 20 years for people to start appreciating it (although I always liked it)

SWING YOUR ARMS

Albano and Wells were the original TV representations of Mario and Luigi so they have all of the nostalgia of the 30+ crowd going for them.

Albano and Wells, without question.

Some say the man's not wrapped too tight
Captain Lou, Captain Lou, Captain Lou
But when he's on the scene, everything's alright
Captain Lou, Captain Lou Albano

Because of hipster faggot irony.
Because people are retards who think being sentimentally nostalgic for piece of shit movie you saw when you were 10 makes you seem like you're some cultural connoisseur
And that's because you have shit taste.

The movie fucking sucked and every hipster nigger faggot fellating it now should be gassed.

SMBSS was a good show.

I mean, it was bad, but in a good way. It was entertaining because of all its mistakes. And the drawings and stories were just cute and funny.

He's a man of a thousand faces
And he will be going places
HEY!
He's gonna' be your guiding light
Captain Lou, Captain Lou Albano

You seem pretty frustrated over a B movie user, is there something you'd like to share with the class?

People need to stop jerking off a movie they think is good because they liked when they were in elementary school.
I agree, too bad most ironic hipster fans of this movie genuinely think it's good as opposed to being a guilty pleasure. All that movie had going for it were some of the set designs. It's a fun movie to laugh at it, not something to watch because you think it's well-written.

Not Hoskins and Leguizamo? Not Dennis fucking Hopper? Come on dude.
Also I'm not an ironic hipster, I said I liked it back then, but I came to appreciate it even more as an adult
As if your opinion matters, lol.

Good actors can't save a shit script.
So you just have shit taste, good to know.
Likewise.

Name 1 flaw with the script.

Ron Jeremy

The whole thing.

If you can't come up with actual criticism, then just remain silent.

Make me faggot.
If you can't stand someone doesn't like your mediocre movie, then kill yourself.

If you can't back up your claims you're a giant faggot who must be new to this website. You should kill yourself.

The movie fucking blows, you want to be triggered by an opinion so much, then fuck off or report me.

Super Show was the comfiest.

Who shit in your rice krispies?

Just shut up nerd, nobody cares about your opinion.

Learn who you're replying to, newfag. I'm a different user.

When did koopas go from being turtles to bipedal anthro turtles? Which game was it?

Silly contrarian can't handle being wrong.

SMW?

Since the beginning, really. What do you think Hammer Bros. are? If you meant the standard koopa troopa, they became bipedal in SMW.

Deal with it faggot, nobody cares about your opinion.

Look who's talking, newfag.

Are you serious? Are you really going to cry over other people deciding you're a giant faggot too? What a fucking loser.

You keep talking about faggots and newfags and butts as if your closeted homosexuality carries weight around here like it does with your Disney Goof Troop at your elementary school. As if that would be enough to carry your opinion.

It doesn't.

Really? That far back? I could have sworn that it started in the N64 era.

I recommend therapy.

The real question is which was the better Luigi, Mama Luigi or Gay Luigi.

The movie was great, been saying it since I first saw it on a bus ride as a kid. It ain't perfect, it ain't always pretty and it ain't even really Mario but it is a wild ride.

LOU DON'T WORRY 'CAUSE IT'S FIGURED IN

CAPTAIN LOU, CAPTAIN LOU, CAPTAIN LOU

AND HE'S GOT FANGS LIKE RIN TIN TIN

CAPTAIN LOU, CAPTAIN LOU ALBANO

People are now amused by bad movies.

This.

Ah, before Neil Cicierega/Lemon Demon became a massive faggot. How I miss those days.

Albano and Wells, no question.

Well fuck you Luigi

But that's still that stale sort of Newgrounds humor that people only liked in high school?

Came here for this, good work.

They were both awful

should i watch the super show or the movie? i never seen them

They were both terrible, but I have the most nostalgia for the Super Show, so that's objectively the best from my subjective frame of reference.
If you don't understand what objective subjectivity is in contrast with objectivity, subjectivity and subjective objectivity, then don't talk to me.

Watch both.

Also
The fact that they had to end with a fucking part 2 hook should tell you something.

Ayy, FUCK YOU LUIGI

To be fair there is a rape culture or two one that is covered up by the media and is taboo to talk about
Not even talking but Islam but Homo Pedos and Jewish Homo Pedos
Though muzzies are trying to take the top spot from moshe

I don't think it shits on the IP, I liked how it was SMB: Cyberpunk reptilian dystopian edition.
I mean, yeah it wasn't a charity thing of anything, it was probably made to make money, like all movies.
It's not a secret that the movie went through a lot of production hell and that the script changed back and forth. The fact it still manages to be an entertaining movie even with that factor in mind is surprising.

Did you they make a sequel to the movie as a webcomic? Spoiler: The shyguys are sandniggers

Bumping this thread. Somebody have a torrent to the old show? Not getting it on my usual resources.

Tony Rosato and the Star Trek guy.
/thread

this is pretty cool, will check it out.

I want to fuck that Daisy

It would be a killer if someone makes those toys into 3d models with tf2 artstyle, I mean there's an app where it copies and paste the whole thing, right?

ha ha grate thread i cried :(

It's dead nowadays.

What?