ITT: post Comfy 'base builder' games

ITT: post Comfy 'base builder' games.

well done, you catched it user! I am actually proud of you.

Oh, great. You chose the wrong image. Now they'll screech autistically for hours rather than discuss anything.

you cannot get any comfier than this, also aoe2hd gamenight when?

Well if it's actual cultural diversity (People from different backgrounds and nationalities in a controlled way so that criminals aren't let in or it's not just an attempt to breed out a certain demographic) and not just a nigger invasion I can see this happening.

i was actually wondering if user could catch that.

wut gaem?

I need more city builders with music this comfy

ANTICOMFYFAGS,
>>>/gaschamber/

COMFY, PURE AND DISTILLED. GAS ALL ANTICOMFYFAGS. COMFY>>>good

fuck off you pristine fucking retard, comfy is codeword for boring trash and non-excessive spacing is done for post orderliness.

you're a mentally ill dunce and it doesn't help that you fell for one of the CLASSIC BLUNDERS, the most famous of which is to never get involved in a land war in asia, but even slightly less well known is this:
NEVER START A THREAD WITH A PICTURE MORE INTERESTING THAN YOUR TOPIC

Not really, even benign cultural diversity lowers social trust it's just extreme when you're mixing in the mystery meat

wouldnt the only people who know what reddit spacing is be from reddit?

You realize that this site wouldn't even exist without cultural diversity.

And this Denisovian Cave Painting site is a hallmark of social trust and productivity now isn't it

What else is more productive than shitposting? :^)

A slight decrease in social trust is Ok as long as you don't bring any criminals and the immigrants generally get along with the law, which means stuff like if they have a strange tradition that may disrupt public order it can be stopped just by their neighbors going to their house and going "Dude not cool". And the local work disciplines may take in the good parts of the outsider's while disposing of the bad parts, augmenting productivity.

We can get along surprisingly good for being such jaded faggots

The only reason I can put up with you plebeians is because I don't have to live around you.

Good job proving his point.