You now realize that casual on the train tap the screen mobile games have more development, money...

how much money do you think they have to burn?

What are you, a fucking viral marketer? That looks like boring trash indistinguishable from all the other boring trash coming out on PCs and consoles. I could fall asleep watching that tryhard cinematic cancer. How did they even manage to make all that action be so tearfully boring?

you don't wanna talk about the state of the games industry? Why are you here?

You're lying about the state of the gaming industry,, claiming that the mobile trash you posted has more "development, money, promotional materials, skilled devs and effort "put into it than PC, console, and handheld games, which is absolutely not true in the slightest. It's all shit.

Why are you promoting shit?

Billions, no joke. This is more than just trying to get you to play a game.

This ad always pissed me off. It says "play for free" at the end, but if it's as free as they say it is, where the fuck did they get the money to hire Qui-Gon Jinn of all people? The stupidity of the general public never fails to amaze me. These games are obviously skinner boxes, and yet people fall for this shit hook, line and sinker every time.

Also post webms, you stupid asswipe. Giving them ad money is just contributing to the problem.

Quit being a cuck and use youtube-dl + mpv to download videos to memory to watch them.

Easy

In marketing? Sure. Not in the actual "games"

And yet, with all that money they've done less to change up their formula than the fucking Call of Duty series.

This has been known for years. Welcome to hell newfriend.

Does anyone have that freemium webm?
I can't seem to find the complete version of it, where the characters return and they explain how freemium shit is actually even more jewish.

putting more effort entices more cows
not hard to understand

Your mistake is your glaring oversight that the mobile market is one giant king of the hill battle with only like ten top dogs raking in the cash while everyone else makes so little that the sort of investments you're talking about only come from those companies. Everyone else has to make do with a small investment in money and continually churn out new products to make any semblance of income.

You mean this?

That's the one!
Thanks!

I'm pretty sure Disney would be included on the not giving a shit list. There's a reason they have a super strict rule about the comics division of Marvel not being allowed anywhere near the set or cast of any Marvel movie that's being made. They know the comics division is absolute shit and they know precisely why it's shit and they're not about to let that rotten apple spoil the whole Marvel barrel.
As much as I hate The Mouse for damn near everything it does, it's actually doing the right thing by giving the comics division enough rope to hang itself with.

It was obvious from Day 1 Disney didn't actually care about comic books and just wanted the rights to Marvels characters. They're using them for capeshit movies and other crap and just stuff Marvel full of SJW hacks because they don't give a shit.

What I find hilarious is that this game's plot is a 1:1 rip off of DC Universe Online. A character from a future where all is lost makes a last ditch effort to warn heroes of the past about the impending doom in the hope of changing the future. People here throw out the term rip off left and right for the most superficial similarities (I've seen people claim Trigun is a Cowboy Bebop rip off because both MCs use guns), but this here is an actual rip off.

It lets them virtue signal while the whole thing burns down.

They don’t need to change their formula. They don’t want to change their formula. It’s not about the games, user. It’s about the formula.

If they push SJW propaganda there are a lot of gorups that will pay them to do so. They don't have to turn a profit on sales.

lol

I wish we would get a new superhero mmo that isn't pozzed to hell with microtransactions. DCUO was fun up until they got a taste of the retry token money and then things quickly went to shit. The retry tokens (I don't remember their exact name) allowed you to retry events and quests that normally have a weekly or daily limit, so that you can farm various tokens or gear.

I don't even care about cutting edge graphics as those will look dated eventually. I just want a bunch of power sets to fuck around with without feeling like I'm back in wow again. FF14 was fun, but it quickly gets old and SE are turbo jews.

Those tokens were the least of the game's issues. Every new power set being behind a paywall was an issue. Every new raid being behind a paywall was an issue. "Free" content updates being priced just above a free player's money cap, meaning that only subscribers could take advantage of this "free" update, was an issue. It was just paywall after paywall after paywall, and the final straw for me was when they stopped taking their own fucking monopoly money as payment and demanded I give them my credit card information if I ever wanted any new content. The icing on the shit sundae is the community that defends all of the above because "they have to make money somehow!" when games like PSO2 don't charge a cent for anything that isn't purely cosmetic.

but why would they? its the most effective formula of sucking money out of people with minimal effort

disgust

I'm pretty sure if Marvel did die, there have at least a handful of properties (not necessarily a major one) in a Wonder-Woman situation where they have to make a comic for them every so often or lose the rights.

And? Only like a dozen or so out of hundreds if not thousands will break even, let alone make a profit.

gwen pool isn't gwen stacy

Comics will never be good again, will they?
WHERE'S MY FUCKING SHAZAM VIDYA?

This is also why comics will never be good again.

Gwen Poole is actually fun in her series, she just sucks when she's written by anyone other than Hastings or drawn by anyone other than Gurihiru (Note: All 3 are freelancers, not Marvel employees).

So the only positive about marvel is a comic series that is not shit some of the times?

I am friends with the family who used to own the now-defunct Fawcett Publishing, who created Shazam or Captain Marvel as he was originally known by. I should go ask about what exactly happened and shitpost about it on Holla Forums.

Capitalism was a mistake.

Yes. At this point in time that makes it a practically top tier comic. That's how fucking fucked everything is.

Regardless of whether she has fun comics some of the time, Gwenpool is a literal meme character born as a result of crossover fanart of Gwen Stacy and Deadpool. Speaking of which, does anyone have the comic where Deadpool beats her up?

This one?

The entire series proper is done by Hastings and he deliberately writes unimportant filler for when Gurihiru won't be doing the art. It's just all the other stuff she is put in is shit.

Gracias. Do you have the rest?

What is wrong with that? You want to exclude dumb people from the market just because it hurts your feelings?

No.

I'm well aware of that. is correct in that she's utter garbage when Hastings and Gurihiru aren't on her.

Comics are fucked sideways atm.

Check Holla Forums. The storytime should still be up.

in the very next issue she pulls a "if your so cool and smart why are you working for the bad guy? lol!"

Gwenpool is awful and the only reason people enjoy her is because she caters to waifufags.

Even the low budget japanese games have more soul than the console ones.

I should say the artist does, the writers are still as bad as ever. This is also why people claim Ms. Muslim is good.

Just fucking kill it already. Only thing the moronic masses care about are the movies anyway.

Isn't Gwen Pooles just Marvels attempt at trying to get some sweet Harley Quinn type of money?

was the deadpool game any good?
was it even funny?

Yup, I thoroughly enjoy how meta it has gotten. I think it's also ending pretty soon so looks like it'll go out on a high note as well.

Christ, Holla Forums is full of faggots. Nearly as bad as half/co/. I'm glad I stopped reading comics before everything became this shitty.

No one buys marvel comics. DC is seeing the best sells they have in 20 years.

Occasionally, I think about starting to play Marvel Heroes again, but I don't want to see what they did to my main…

mobile gaming is where the money is.

no one wants to pander to loser neets who sit at home in front of their computers all day. it's all about the go-getters and extroverts who have jobs and parties to go to who sometimes drop a dollar or two on microtransactions while they're sitting on the train or in the back of an uber car.

it's just the way of the world. if you don't want to be a part of society, then society is going to shit on you for no reason.

I remember Apple actually changing their title for freemium games from free to get.

It's good for a play once and dump

funny though, turns out the mobile stuff has the same problematic content the regular console titles have.

watching the let's play cut scenes is the best way to experience it really.

Mobile Developer

Do the writers of this fucking show even remember he's supposed to be on it? This motherfucker shows up and saves the day and disappears the next fucking episode without a word and no one even mentions him in the next season.

Is this the problematic stuff? Robo-tits?

I've got that "quality" beat

This comic is great because it shows just how ridiculous SJWs are.

Fuck off viral marketer

Never seen the second half of that before. Is the fact about alcohol demographic sales true?

While your right about the Marvel characters and the money they make. Part of the reason for owning Marvel was to get the male demographic that buys them. Because in the 2000's somehow Disney (the brand) either intentionally or unintentionally made themselves sell mostly to females so this lead to them buying up things that target the male audience. Because they only had Pixar's Cars (2nd best toy sales in NA after Star Wars) to sell to boys.
That's why they got Power Rangers, Marvel Comics and Star Wars.

DC still has a few kinks to work out, but they are doing a lot better in sales and writing.

She actually says something to the effect of "If you're so popular why are you being played as a pawn by Arcade". Arcade is deemed a lame bad guy within the Marvel universe, let alone outside it and it actually is a good retort.

Yessir. It's a solidly tolerable and occasionally amusing comic, putting it miles above everything else Marvel shits out.

I played MFF for a while, as it reminded me of Marvel Ultimate Alliance. It offers a nice amount of stuff for FTPers but is a very obnoxious game with all its slot machine gear rolls and paywall characters in virtually every patch. It's an exercise in futility to try and go meta as a free player. Shit is stacked.

Also, there's cucks who fork out 200 a month on it. Normalfags are cancer.

Who could have possibly foreseen such a turn of events?

It's almost as bad as when they make spiderman strip for them because deadpool even MENTIONS a strip club. Oh and it was "the best night peter had in years" if I remember right.