Talk me out of buying this game Holla Forums. I heard only bad things about it, but it looks really good in videos...

Talk me out of buying this game Holla Forums. I heard only bad things about it, but it looks really good in videos. I want to be Jackie Chan.

start working out and take some karate classes you fucking neet

I did judo. Can't Jackie Chan my way through life with that.

You want to be an actor doing stupid stunts ?

it still doesn't fucking work
"Don't worry goy, we're still going to make updates" as a marketing thing
game hasn't worked properly since it released
last update broke the game to make it even more unplayable
it also looks like dogshit

What's wrong with it? Netcode or balance or crashes?

go do a smart stunt and throw yourself off a bridge

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

kek

I don't trust steam reviews. I trust this place though.

It's filled to the brim with commie propoganda and the devs are from Holla Forums

Oh. So that's why the promo material has this air of corporate rainbow people of color and gender equality about it instead of KUNG FU, DO YOU LIKE IT?!

you try to choreograph a fight like that you nonce, thats a million times better than the modern super-close shaky cam fights with 52 cuts within 3 seconds

Stop trying to advertise for your dead board nigger.

Modern movies being shit does not excuse your shit taste in old movies. Jackie chan movies get extremely boring extremely fast.

How dare you. Drunken Master is a masterpiece.

The game still has lots of bugs, infinte loading screens and it has in general a lack of polish, feels more like an early access game
All that said, when it works and you get into some good match-ups it's fan fucking tastic, the hitboxes are near perfect and you feel like you made a truly personal combat style thanks to the combat deck.
Dont expect Dark Souls: Karate Edition, the pve it's a glorified tutorial, this is a fighting game first and foremost, I have put 40+ hours in the last week and I got my 30 bucks worth of fun, I'll proabably keep playing it untill it dies, a shame really it feels like with a year or so of dev time this could have been a really great game

It's the only semi-good movie he did.
And this opinion is brought to you by my alcoholism.

>"fighting game"
Loving Every Laugh

The netcode is kinda fucked and can give hosts total advantage.
The PvE part of the game isn't really big and they are focusing on PvP.

That being said, absolver's combat system is godlike. It's deep and fun to customize, lost of different things can work, and reading your oppenents decks and moving accordingly is a great feeling.

Sadly it'll probably die quite fast because it released without enough content and with kinda bad netcode.

The combat system is cool, but the game is tiny. It's like they spent so long going on about the combat and one level that they forgot their deadlines and rushed it. If you got it really cheap it would be fine, but you could spend that 25 bong on something more worthwhile. If the game was like 10x the length it is now, and they elaborated on the combat a bit, I'd recommend it.
The combat can be deep but there's no incentive to actually make combos. I did this setup and beat the game without any problems, in PvE and PvP

SHILLING

Guys can I play as a killing machine like the ones in this video?

Its short, its trying too hard, multiplayer experience for the FULL GAME, not even worth the pirating, avoid at all cost.

This game looks like a tech demo to me

For what? It doesn't seem particularity impressive.

Cool gif.
nice

It's not, but it's just so bland.

No such thing in games like Tekken and Virtua Fighter but I guess they're not fighting games.

You basically can choose to cheese your way and kill all the lower level multiplayer enemies like describes here, or you can stylishly defeat them once you have an idea how specials work and why spamming anything but drunken move set would get you killed later.

Keep it to one thread.