You wake up to see pic related on inter-national news

You wake up to see pic related on inter-national news.

how do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OPW-RdzStA&t=101s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the fuck is that

The masked man has done it, nobody can get in THIS LEVEL of marketing.

youtube.com/watch?v=6OPW-RdzStA&t=101s

DRAKENGARD REMAKE CONFIRMED!

Nice tits.

Swear to protect my daughter no matter what.

We're fucked, nothing to do except lay down and die.

Pray.

What would've happened if Caim lost?

The (((Watchers))) would forever rule the world and not even the flower of evil would be enough to stop them.

People would probably still feel pretty salty.

Pretty sure the jets woulda shot down the Queen if Caim lost. though the missiles could probably have done nothing and

… and what?

sorry forgot I was typing.

And then non of the Nier series would happen.

Move to an isolated cottage high in the mountains and live the rest of my life there.

Why is there a faggot flying around on a dragon? I wish he'd get shot down.

try calm down my boner

t.Hamelin CEO

how is this new? half the planet turned into salt when trump won.

I'd be scared as fuck, and at the same time wish i was there to get a closer view between the legs

get mark to take pics

join the legion

Race Traitor

also

yes, It is/

i play
VIDEOGAMES
before being destroyed by that thing

top kek. sure showed me.

Wiess is a Human, so was Yohna at one point.

Hope that I don't start hearing bells inside my head.

Caim did nothing wrong.

The Legion got BTFO'd by child soldiers on super steroids and prototype android sluts. Twice, even.

LEGION WARS GAME WHEN TARO

PANIC

ur stupid

Yes, and?

that's stupid

No, Wiess is a book.

you don't deserve dubs

I.
HEAR.
A.
SOUND.

Factually incorrect. Wiess is a Human.

Sell my soul to Milhouse. Should be fine.

What the fuck is that, I don't play weebshit games

I squat.

Convince it that its skin disease can be cured by hot gluing it with one billion loads of jizz

Start writing stories about weapons and make them edgier than Shadow the Hedgehog, Dante, Raiden and WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR combined. We should all do this.

Punch the shit out of it.

It's why you can't get dubs

that'd be pretty okay

show the full pic user
i need to know

The Flower is their first incursion. It's just that they fucked up by using it on Zero, who still had enough of a conscience to not actually want to end the world despite all the shit that happened to her.

Can't see good from that image, but if she has a pretty face, then I finally found a women that can take my oversized cock.

Despair because she's adorable but I'm not into giantess.

In confusion that you wrote "inter-national" with a hyphen in it.

Nice

Okay, I made up a weapon story. Comment and critique.

Hi-Point

There once was a nigga who lived in da hood. Dis nigga was on welfare, smoked a lotta weed and banged a lotta hoes.

Dis lil' nigga went to college and studied whitey's law because of affirmative action and sheeeit. He weren't so good at whitey's tests, but he knew a lotta bout dat mothafuckin' law cuz he got taken in by da pohleese a lotta times.

So one day some cracka ass lookin' mofo came to school and said "Yo Barry, ya wanna be da Prez-O-Dent? All ya gotta do is read offa this teleprompta fo' real, cuz."

So dis lil' nigga grew up to be da mothafuckin' Prez-O-Dent. But every time he thought about how many fuckin' wars and shit he was makin', he thought of all dem honkie hoes he done rammed and said "Where mah fried chicken at?"

I want to be 2b

I welcome our salty future.

Probably do some magic stuff. See if I can fuck off to another universe.

As I recall, they walled off Japan & then nuked the shit out of it afterwards.

This knocked the Magic aids into the air & fucked the whole planet

You would have been fucked no matter where you went.

Here's your you. You earned it.

I go on Holla Forums to talk about video ga-
never mind

Get in my bunker and hope the god nobody nukes Japan.

I would get in my bunker and hope they nuke Japan.

By fapping furiously.

I have a giantess fetish

What is that?

certain doom

oh look, a naked giant woman, another objectification of females by fascist white supremacists like gond blumft

Okay? I feel like i'm the only one out of the loop here, I hate that.

a waifu

It's from a game called Drakengard. It's a giant demon mom pregnant with a zillion giant demon babies that devour people.

Explain what's going on to me pls

Either we'll be dead in a few months.
Or it's a Drakengard, or NieR remake.

Oh I just looked footage of it, looks pretty shitty like a very poor Dynasty Warriors.

3:47 a cute

The only thing that will unify the world is an external threat that we hate more than ourselves & needs to die.

Try to lose my virginity before I die.

Why are both of you faggots so determined to misspell Weiss

So reverse image search it, read the thread, and google things that seem relevant. It's not a fucking science.

Yeah well I already burned an ISO of the game and tried playing it on my modded PS2. I stopped playing after less than an hour. Horrible game.

Get as many weapons as I can and prep for the inevitable slaughter, also kill my annoying neighbors in the ensuing chaos

The gameplay is mediocre at best, but the story is interesting. That used to be the norm for Taro's games. Drakengard 3 is barely playable due to framerate issues

Perhaps it is, but I am not going to put up with that awful gameplay to find out.

Find a way to fuck it.

Loser

What did I lose? I care about my games having good gameplay above everything else.

You lost best game series in the world - DOD/NieR

How can it be the "best game series in the world" when Drakengard sucks this much ass?

Marche, is that you?

Realize the only knowledge of Drakengard I have is from years of Holla Forums threads

Seems like a really great series too. Do they emulate well?

Dude I played the first game less than an hour ago, it's far from great.

I'm who ever you want me to be sweet cheeks. :^)

I want 2B.

I fucking love how well this image turned out in paintschainer.

It's shit and it's only liked by storyfags. You know, the people who are killing vidya gameplay in the name of narratives? :^)

Game controls like shit, especially the air levels.

My friend actually 100%'d that shit way back when Drakengard was the only game in the series. He showed me the 100% ending, and how disappointing it was.

Then we stayed up til 4 am watching Girls Gone Wild infomercials on Comedy Central. I miss those fucking days.

I beat Drakengard 1 and 2 on PS2 emulator, worked well.

It sucks techologically, but you should play it to understand sequels better.

I finished Jade empire and KOTOR because the story was fun to complete

God no

Loser

I think i'm okay with being a loser if it means I won't be a faggot like you. :^)

losers are faggots :^)

Says the storyfag

Play COD, dumbass.

COD has a shitty story and unskippable cutscenes tho.

Call it shit and talk shit about it on Holla Forums