Are you fellow gentiles hyped for the progressive upcoming nuTomb Raider film adaptation?

Are you fellow gentiles hyped for the progressive upcoming nuTomb Raider film adaptation?

Why do all video game films have to lack any hint of subtlety. This is like Max Payne and Hitman all over again

Fun fact! Until recently the DoJ listed spic and mudshit perpetrators under the "white" category, but made sure to create separate categories for them in the victims category.

But, you know, nothing suspicious about that one. Just something to keep in mind when you look at statistics of crimes committed by whites.

To get back on topic, can someone explain to me what the point of this fucking movie is? Didn't the newest remake of Tomb Raider fucking bomb? Why can't they leave the franchise well enough alone? Normalfags don't like it and their repeated attempts to disfigure Lara and turn her into a protagonist from a YA novel just pisses off people that would be interested in the games. Then again, Hollywood is creatively bankrupt so they'll rape whatever IP they get into their claws.

Can we please get fun, big-tittied posh lara back

I think Rise of the Tomb Raider actually did reasonably well. Not a blockbuster numbers or anything, but enough to turn a profit.
Yeah I think the answer lies in this

Stop being a misogynist, you filthy, bigoted pig. Why would you want a self assured, intelligent, competent and beautiful woman as a protagonist?

Do you really hate strong female protagonists so much? What is wrong with you?

Last I recall SE was disappointed because it hadn't sold as much as they wanted.

Vidya movies peaked with spirits within.

Who's this slut?

I liked the Silent Hill movie. Not a faithful adaptation, but it does get the atmosphere right, if nothing else.

I'm the kind of person who unironically loves the Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and Mario bros movies.
But I think the Prince of Persia movie might be one of the most solid video game movies there is. It actually fallowed the games plot fairly well and I can't think of much that was bad about it.

Someone post the huge shoulders playing Lara in the 2 piece swimsuit

What the fuck is wrong with her neck and shoulders, she looks like a horse

How progressive, the first trans to play Lara Croft!

No matter the writing they already fucked up too hard.

I saw that movie, I was surprised it was actually decent. Nothing really stood out about it though but it was one of the better vidya movies.

That's a man.

It's the Current Year, goyim, don't be transphobic

I want my big breasted, successful, and independent Lara Croft. NOT any of this "nu-female", coming of age, "I don't need no man" bullshit.

I enjoyed Silent Hill. Some people hated the changes but i think it'z the best video game movie IMO.

Sequel sucks though.

Fucking hell, at least Angelina Jolie had a rockin body.

When will Squeenix burn?

and there's much much more from giving the prince a name to his pointless aladdin backstory, but I really liked the movie for what it was
they did try with it

First half is tip top. Overall a solid flick.

She actually looks worse than Keira Knightley.
Where the fuck are all the "healthy at every size" fuckers?

Is she anoretic?

SPOILER THAT SHIT YOU DEGENERATE FAGGOTS

She looks like she just walked out of an oven in Auschwitz where she belongs

We live in an insane unjust world.

Have there ever been trips more truthful than these?

At least she actually has a qt face.

This bitch is more man than I am.

That's disgusting.

tomb raider is stupid

GO THROUGH PUBERTY MUNTER

That's one hell of an understatement.

Rhona Mitra will always be best Lara. I'll never understand why she wasn't cast in the first movie.

Also this one.

Gotta get that big name actress doe

What film?

Worst part is I know the type of stealth in the vidyas could work for a movie, The Mechanic(the Jason Satham one, both of them) start off with this really intense, well played out scene of him assassinating someone and making it look like an accident. Then the rest of the movie is just boring action where the guy is godlike and no one can touch him ever and it's not even remotely enjoyable like Wick was.

Do not trust the jew
Do not trust the Swede

And especially dont trust the swedish jew.

How bad is it really? I know it had Denuvo, but aside from that what little I saw of it was the same as nuTomb Raider. And that was just Uncharted on PC, nothing outstanding, but I didn't outright hate it when I played through it.

I still think the only good way to make a Hitman movie without it being boring to movie goers (since what you do in Hitman is mostly silent observation, planning and not talking) is to make it an episodic movie, first thing that comes to mind is Pulp Fiction. Each episode would be played out from the point of view of Agent 47's targets either being completely unaware of what's coming to them or trying to escape when first assassination attempt goes foul. Maybe it could have the last episode center completely around 47 either finishing it on a nice, professional note or hinting to a sequel/tv series.

There's that fan-made UE4 game in the works.

Mortal Kombat is the shit, nothing ironic about it with that said,I don't want to ruin it by rewatching it today Prince of Persia was stunning simply because it was not shit.

sorry, thought you were talking about nuTomb Raider and not Silent Hill movies.

I want to put my penis inside of lara.

Why?

Malcolm Macdowell and Rhona Mitra? Fuck yeah.

It's called Doomsday, apparently. It also has Bob Hoskins from what I've read.
Rhona was also in a wonderfully camp B movie sci-fi version of Beowulf with Christopher Lambert (Raiden from the first Mortal Kombat movie) and I remember there was this scene she wore a dress that made me hard as fucking diamonds. That version of Beowulf is worth checking out.

Such is the way of the merchant. It is a mistake to think he just wants money. No, the merchant is truly depraved and insidious. He hate us goyim and seeks to destroy everything we hold dear. Turning a good game into casual shit, and flooding white lands with savage invaders, these are different instances of the same evil path.

To date its my favourite vidya movie. The town and special effects were pretty decent. There were a few tense moments with the darkness coming and the twitching nurses. Nice to see a horror movie use imagery over jump scares/noises.

Max Payne was shit but i thought it would be much worse still making that rap nigger the chief of police was pathetic.

Several generations of jewish inbreeding.

Im not joking, look into it.

I still have no fucking idea why they changed the plot so radically in Max Payne given the obvious cinematic inspirations of film noir and John Woo fight choreographies. It should have been incredibly easy to adapt it into a movie.

Why this

Why did my posts get removed??

The plot of the first movie was bad, but it was just a 2 hours movie with bad plot that gets covered up pretty well by good visuals.

The problem arises when you have to work on this bad plot that doesn't follow the game and come up not only with something that makes sense from its perspective, but also sorta makes sense with the sequel of the game that you didn't follow correctly. Couple that with less budget, bad visuals, a setting in a normal American city with other people instead of an abandoned town, you have a lot of room to fuck up.

That camera work is nausea inducing.

The sequel is just a bunch of silly shit, but it's better than stupid shit.

How was the first movie feminist?

Probably because they switched out Harry for a woman as main character.
People label anything as feminist these days.
The director was even an outright lewd fuck, choosing to put females in the movie exclusively because he liked looking at women.

All of the major lead roles are women, all of them. Kaufman doesn't appear in the film, and Harry was changed to a woman. You might think Sean Bean's character is Harry, but that's not his real identity.

The sequel did silly shit by making Bean's character into Harry, but again that movie was so far removed from Ganz' work that it may as well have been shot on the moon.

Explain to me why it was a good fucking idea to change the main fucking character of the game into a completely new person?

I didn't say it was a good idea. I said it was not a feminist idea. Learn to read you dumb fuck.

I miss old Lara.

TR1-5 Lara is best. Middle-boot Legends/Anniversary/Underworld is passable, but inferior. NuLara is pure trash.
AOD Lara is best forgotten.

good thing they got rid of Alison Carroll.
Just look at her. She is an actress and a gymnast, wich means she is not at all qualified to play Lara Croft in a movie. Just look at her disgusting and shaming body. Surely no one would want to look at that.

That still doesn't make the movie feminist, especially considering how negatively it portrays the main female antagonist. The gender swap was a puzzling choice, I'll admit, because there really is no reason for it considering that at no point does anything require the lead to be female. Then again, a big motif of the story was motherhood, so I guess that's what they were going for.

Sure why not, it's not like Lara is known for her huge boobs or anything

Lara isn't Lara without big tits, this is worse then changing a white character to a nigger.

Truly repulsive. Where is the flat chest and wide shoulders? Where is the inbred face, a product of a hundred generations of pure Semite blood?

But, seriously, who the fuck are the even marketing the castrato at? Women don't give a shit about Tomb Raider and people aren't going to line up to watch it for the plot or the special effects, so that only leaves Tomb Raider fans and men that want to see a good looking woman with big boobs let gravity do interesting things to her funbags, yet they've actively antagonized both.

Is this one of those Hollywood accounting magic tricks?

I can't believe we live in the timeline where Lara's gargantuan titties are being memory holed.

Nice abs for a twink

SJWs probably actually watch movies since they dont require the same commitment as games to consume and they can also pander to the people that want a female badass, but not one that looks good, since that would make them insecure.
Maybe the actresses with a fitting body just asked for too much money, since they thought the people making the movie give a shit about that.

Producers aren't rational and live in the sort of environment where everyone takes virtue signalling as a social status. It's less them making a political statement, though they do, than them believing it will be a PR nightmare if they feature a sexy woman. And also a healthy dose of not giving a single fuck about Tomb Raider, can't forget that.

Cuntbuster proves this claim wrong.

I sincerely doubt they couldn't find a passable looking actress to fit in the budget they had to go with this abomination. Her choice was completely deliberate, likely some fart sniffing kike trying to stick it to whitey and "subvert expectations" or some other pretentious shit.

Why would they give a shit after Cuntbuster blew up in everyone's face and pandering to feminists is proven not to bring in the cash? They're either so deep in the bubble Salon and Jezbel is the only shit they read, or they're commies themselves and just want to push propaganda.

Because humans are pretty good at chalking up failure to any number of factors that aren't their fault. They had to sweep the cinematic universe bullshit under the rug, but it probably didn't change anyone's mind in the hollywood social network.
Also, when everyone around you is an SJW, it's really more about the fear of a blowback that would be much, much closer to them than the audience complaining. If people were rational with their money they wouldn't give a shit and pander to the actual audience, but they're not.

Cults are a scary thing man, even when they dont worship Cthulhu.

they still woudl fuck it less if they would go with nu-lara VA.

Hitman movie should never once actually show 47, instead focus on an investigator trying to figure out what and how it happened.
Maybe slight clues like 47 actually being part of the crowd in flashback in a barely noticeable passerby, but the key being never actually getting to see his face.

I'm pretty sure Cuntbusters is as clear an indication as you're going to get that MUH WOMYN doesn't sell. They, themselves, made the whole marketing campaign about the ugly female cast and kept telling them icky boys to stay away and the film bombed so hard the main branch of Sony had to step in and clean house. This is important because the people in charge actually suffered genuine consequences for their fuckups, and anyone paying attention would have taken note of the how and the why this happened.

I had this discussion with anons on Holla Forums a few times and we could never reach an exact consensus of why it keeps happening. Yes, I agree with you, if you're in an echo chamber of leftists you're going to care more about what your friends and colleagues think than what a remote audience of strangers does. On the other hand this can't keep going on forever, and as the blunders pile up so do the firings and pressure from shareholders to stop fucking around.

Going back to Holla Forums anons, one of them put it best when he said executives are some of the most soulless creatures on this Earth, beings devoid of any passion or hobbies that only live for their job. Their driving purpose in life is their work, and that's why they rise so high up, because all they do and care about is their job. Now, this doesn't mean they do their job well, or that they make smart decisions, but that they invest such a large percentage of their lives into it that promotions are a given. These people do not understand why people like a movie or game or book, to them everything is spreadsheets, focus groups, maximizing possible audiences, copying what they perceive is the reason a rival product is successful, etc. They operate on facts, but the facts they operate under are either flawed due to bad research or because of personal ideological biases, either theirs or those of the people that collect and compile the data.

What really amazes me is how lacking in creativity they are. Just look at Disney with Star Wars. What do (ostensibly) people like? The OT. What do people (ostensibly) not like? The Prequels. Their whole plan for the next three big movies was based off fucking memes. Yes, the OT was better than the Prequels, but Star Wars is more than the movies, it's the games, the books, the comics, the merchandise, and it all works because the movies give enough room for people to find something they like. The plot of the Prequels was shit? Well, why give a fuck, the Clones were badass, the Pod Racing makes for a fun game, there's enough secondary characters that are interesting enough to get their own stories explored, etc.

What did Disney do instead? They just made a lazy, lifeless copy of Episode IV with a cast of talentless, ugly hacks that can't act and the villains have been turned into toothless buffoons, and unlike the Prequels TFA recycles vehicles, characters and concepts from the OT. Then you get shit like the Progs. I would have loved to be a fly in the room just to see the insane committee decision making that led to that fucking shit, or who greenlit that this after it was presented to him/her.

All non canon.
t. Didney eggscutive
(^:
i can't wait for han solo solo feature though (^:

Another fucking blunder on their part. The kicker is that they really didn't need to erase all the EU from existence since the rule, even with Lucas, is that only the movies and some other stuff he was directly involved in was canon, everything else was subject to changes and retcons as seen fit. They could have just picked the good stuff and jettisoned whatever they didn't like, but nope, they had to go full retard.

It will be a trainwreck the likes we haven't seen yet and likely hurt the Star Wars brand badly, same as how STD is going to make sure we don't see anything Star Trek related for the next decade. I can't wait to see how badly they'll fuck up the Leia movie, and whether they're crazy enough to use that godawful face technology to parade Carrie Fisher's corpse around.

Weekend at Chewbacca's, they'll embalm and use Fisher's corpse like a puppet.

bingo bongo, thanks obongo, that's exactly what I was thinking of.

I thought a movie like The American with George Clooney would make a decent Hitman movie.

They did take the EU and change a few details to make it better though. They took Kyle Katarn and made him a woman and then killed him. They fixed Star Wars!

You have a lack of testosterone m8 go see a doctor.

Now that I think of it, in Hitman Movie, 47 should basically be the "antagonist" of the movie a la Alien (Original)

I think it's too late for that

Will people be nostalgic about the Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider movies now? I thought they were okay.

Did anyone really like "I hate tombs" nu-laura? The only thing arousing about nu-laura is her death animations.

Pretty much. Or a really low tone slasher movie (as if Alien isn't a slasher), with the monster being replaced by 47 and horny teenagers replaced by corrupt politicians.
I wonder if they made a Final Destination kind of movie only without that supernatural "fate" element I haven't actually seen any of the Deadly premonition films, just trailers and in the very end it'd be revealed that those deaths were not caused on accident, but by an assassin instead - would that piss people off?

GO THROUGH PUBERTY, MUNTER

That's pretty much what the new Hitman film was until the half-way point.

So, the only people nuLara appeals to are >>>/guro/ fans?

Just take the Bourne Supremacy and divide the plot between 47, always silent, showing him doing various mysterious things, obviously in preparation for a hit, though the audience has no idea who he is planning to kill, why, or how he'll accomplish this, and an Interpol team or whatever, there to be the audience expy, while they put the pieces together to figure out what 47 is planning and try to stop him though they ultimately fail in the end.

are bourne films worth a watch?

The first three are great, the spinoff (Legacy) is kind of bland, but passable, and the new one with Damon is a complete piece of shit.

problematic
objectification of women
classist marginalization of the vulnerable
never existed, we've always been at war with eurasia goy.

If current year directors weren't half-retarded cannibalistic pedophiles they'd have a guideline how to make a hitman movie from literally just looking at the E3 reveal trailer

One thing that always irks me with Hitman is that he's more vigilante than assassin, he only ever kills bad guys, which is fine, but the game goes out of its way to paint you as a contract killer. I'd really like a Hitmanesque game with a few more shades of grey to your actions.

Those hips are made for childbearing.

Lift you fucking pussy

He kills people of varying degree of evil.
Often he gets hired by even worse people.

Why did they reduce Lara's height in the reboot?
She has gone from 5'10" to 5'9" to 5'6" in the games.
Now she is played by this teenage boy who is just 5'5"
I thought nordic countries were supposed to have taller women.

God I love that trailer. Makes the fact that game is deceptively shitty all the more painful.

I've only played Hitman 2 and 4, so I speak from little experience. First half is usually just contracts, not much lore to it except for the first or so missions. Then it takes a turn and becomes more or less personal. I ought to play through Contracts one of these days (1 is too clunky for me to bother nowdays).

she may live in sweden yes, but she's still jewish

She lives in UK
Where does it say that she is jewish?

and where is the fetus gonna gestate? is she gonna keep it in a box?

Huh her wikipedia page doesn't out her. Might be a shabbos.

Still good (not as good as blood money). However it was best when Sapienza was released.

p-post more

I see you are a fellow skeleton. Shall we scare some children tonight?

Marketing and marketing.

Just look at IT 2017, it was pure and utter trash, yet it's breaking sales records from exploiting people who've never read the novel by plastering ads all over youtube, as well as fake positive reviews by either sheep or paid shills.

Brainwashing unironically works.

I bet they're by the same person too

I suggest sticking through CA 47 and skipping the last few levels(starting from the nuke sub all the way to the end).
The first few levels of CA are uninspired are boring. But starting with Lee Fong's assassination the game is a complete blast until the nuke sub mission. Then all the rest is worth shit unless you really want to see the ending.

I honestly believe that the MUH WOMYN marketing tactics for the shitty Ghostbusters remake was the last-ditch attempt to save the film. Sony was aggressively using virtue signalling to try and generate false support for the movie. From what I understand the majority of the dialogue was completely adlibbed by the actors with minimal intervention from the director. The script was a steaming pile of shit to begin with but it was simply missing huge chunks of dialogue that the actors were instructed to simply fill in.
The concept that women can't work as leads, or that the public somehow "isn't ready" for women leads because of "muh sexism" is complete bullshit. There have been plenty of films with women main characters that performed just fine.

As an actual Star Wars fan or a person with decent taste in movies, it might seem "insane" to you", but these were clearly very cynical, calculated decisions. They knew exactly what they were doing when they made the lowest-effort reboot in TFA, and they made two billion dollars off of it. Disney has no interest in making a good Star Wars movie, and they have no interest in doing what's best for the franchise. They want to make material that caters to the lowest-common-denominator so they can suck as much value out of Star Wars as possible, and then parade the carcass around to pick up the loose change.

Its the short term gain vs long term benefit argument. They can spend more now to make a longer term, more stable franchise, and SW was a fairly stable franchise when it came to everything but the movies after the prequels, thanks to the work of many talented people. Yes, they are going to get a short term benefit pay off 2 billion dollars, but the rest of the franchise already sounds like its a dumpster fire. They are having production issues on the second of the main trilogy, the Han film sounds like it will be a shit show, and Rogue One sounded like it was close to what a fanservice film for old fans would have been.

Good luck with that.

Not just the second movie, Episode IX has already changed directors twice, Kennedy has pissed off so many people the only creature willing to direct it was Jew Jew himself, to which the fans promptly disagreed with by launch a petition to replace him with anyone else. Also, it's rumored that it has gone through massive rewrites and reshootings are already a thing.

Add to that the fact the toys and other merchandise is not selling, the games aren't selling, Rebels and that other cartoon abortion are nowhere near as popular as Clone Wars (thus further damaging merchandise sales) and you can easily tell the IP is in deep shit.

Also, as you said, the Han movie is a trainwreck, it's so fucking bad they had to send the leading actor to acting class because test audiences despised him.

If that's the best they can do when they're trying to pander their hardest I'm sure they're fucking doomed. RO was a steaming pile of shit that people only remember because of the Vader scenes.

I liked nuLara because i wanted to pork her even harder than the original one.
If their idea of an improved and feminist friendly Lara is one with nice round ace and plump thighs, exposed belly button and nice back, as well as a submissive and delicate flower for me oppress with my patriarchy, I'm all for it.

I think there's plenty of long-term benefit even if they continue to fuck things up. Rogue One was shit and it still made them over a billion dollars on a budget of 200 million. TFA was arguably worse than RO but it's still praised by average moviegoers as "te film that saved Star Wars." Yeah, they're having issues with directors and actors with the upcoming films but these things only matter to the people who pay attention or actually care. I completely agree that Disney is fucking up everything that made SW good but there are plenty of lemmings who will go see the movies or buy the merchandise for their kids just because it's got the brand label.

This will never stop being hilarious to me because the only other movie I know that actor from is Hail, Caesar!, where it was an actual plot point that he couldn't act.

Who is this boy?

And why is he cross-dressing?

Old Lara was so cool, she knew how to ride a fucking fork lift!

I thought that was a broom in the logo, not an arrow.

Nah, that's just the default body-type for a jewess. I'd post Sarah Silverman nudes for reference but no, fuck that. I've seen them too any times already and the scars will never heal.

What a wild ride it's been.

Chicks who do squats look great but I will never understand how the broad shoulders and defined abs look became considered sexy.

Gotta cleanse that demon with tits.

No, shabbos always equals goy.

You need to double that because of marketing and the cut the cinemas take, and likely add another 100 million for the reshoots. Also, the issue isn't that they're making money, but how much money they make. The studio floor space, talent, directors, film crews, sets etc. are a limited supply. If you "waste" them on a project that turns a lesser profit you're still being inefficient. And like I said, it takes time for the stench to catch up to them and for profits to start dropping.

Give it Episode VIII and the Han movie before Disney enters panic mode and heads start rolling.

That is not the case though. There's store after store with mountains of Star Wars merchandise no one is buying, especially Rey and Finn toys don't sell.

wait what ?? modeling ?

how can this be possible, this girl looks like shit

Ever seen one of those shows about models? They pick women that look like ayy lmaos, bald niggers and other ugly pieces of shit as "models".

Yes they do. Imagine how many more shekels TFA would have made if it was actually good. It's a shitty movie because Hollyjew has lost most of whatever talent it had to begin with, not because of some grand calculated plan. (((They))) didn't sit there intentionally planning out plotholes and bad writing.

This thread needs more Lare lewds.

You and I might realize that TFA was shit, but the vast majority of the population does not. They thought it was great and loved every minute of it, and I'd guess they outnumber us at a minimum about 50-to-1. People have unironically told me, recently, that Rey is a well-developed character, that Daisy Ridley is a good actress, and that Han dying made them cry. You might not want to hear this but TFA actually holds the record for the largest domestic box office earnings of all time, as well as the records for the largest opening weekend AND second weekend AND third weekend earnings of all time. Disney grossed over two BILLION dollars on this film alone. In terms of worldwide gross it's 3rd, only behind Avatar and Titanic.

You misunderstand completely. Hollywood doesn't care about talent. They don't care whether or not a movie is "shitty," they care about the bottom line. They have (unfortunately correctly) calculated that they can make more money for their efforts by making cynical rehashes that appeal to normalfag's sense of nostalgia, tendency to be amazed by special effects, and overall low standards. Actual quality of the plot or storytelling doesn't even factor into it. Remember how I said TFA had the third highest worldwide gross? Guess what was fourth? The 2015 film Jurassic World, which is another soulless rehash of an old franchise made solely to get those Nostalgiabux. Sixth place is Furious 7, for fuck's sake. "Actually good" has nothing to do with how much money a movie makes. (((They))) didn't intentionally plan plotholes and bad writing because (((they))) don't actually give a shit - it doesn't affect profits. This should scare you as it's a sign of the first affects from globalization and echoing control of our culture. It's proof we are becoming, or have become, a nation of under-educated, racially blind, culturally empty consumerist worker drones who will buy into anything that presses their buttons in the right sequence

Ah, ha, ha ha…you fell for the meme, didn't you? Here are the top 10 highest grossing films ever made:

>10. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)
9. Jaws (1975)
8. Doctor Zhivago (1965)
7. The Ten Commandments (1956)
6. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
5. The Sound of Music (1965)
4. Titanic (1997)
3. Star Wars (1977)
2. Avatar (2009)
1. Gone with the Wind (1939)

Adjusted for inflation, yes, but that doesn't help when taking into account and considering modern theatre trends. It doesn't really matter what a movie made in 1939 when evaluating modern IP value

Someone should tell that kike her tits are too small.

Angelina Jolie getting her tits cut off was so traumatic it effected the digital world too.

That doesn't really make a lot of sense. Let's step into the shoes of Disney and say I want to maximize profits with Star Wars. The first task is identifying the domestic target demographic which is, of course, white men and boys, and the international demographic for the other big markets: Europe (white men and boys), East Asian countries (men and boys) and India (men and boys). Since normalfags are taught to think the Prequels are shit we'll copy the OT because we're cynical Jews that want as many shekels for the least amount of effort.

Now, the OT is built around three central characters, so, if we want to maximize pandering, we need to figure out who these three characters will be. If it were a pure pursuit of profits they'd be a Caucasian, an Indian and an East Asian, and the white character would be a man. What does Disney do instead? They cast a woman, and an extremely ugly one at that, as the lead, followed by a spic and a nigger. The nigger is especially puzzling because his presence can only hurt their sales overseas, especially in India and East Asian countries.

As you can see we've easily established that profits are not the primary motivation for what Disney is doing with Star Wars, because if that were the case they'd be chasing the white man's shekel, not trying to turn Star Wars into a franchise for girls, spics and niggers, who don't give a fuck about science fiction.

Totally unappealing on a woman, her shoulders aren't even that broad but the paper thinness of her coupled with her straight-up-and-down utter shapelessness makes them look it.

I swim erry day and see men who look less like a dude bodily than her.

If you work on the assumption that Disney thinks the Star Wars name alone is enough to secure the entire white male audience, which seems like something they'd be cocky and condescending enough to believe, then fishing for the minority audiences with the casting makes more sense. You can also see they're correcting for the Asian market with the promotional material for Episode VIII since there's some random Asian lady appearing prominently in some of it.

True, but it does show the IP value means shit in the long run.

Mistake #1. Modern businesses assume that the brand loyalty among this demographic is sufficient to target other demographics without harming overall profits. Additionally, the affects of postmodernism have ensured that whites, by and large, are conditioned to not react negatively to the presence of non-white or non-male lead roles. In many cases they virtue signal in favor of these things in order to "fight hate" and "give voices to the oppressed." Corporations like Disney are pushing hard for "inclusion" in order to reach wider audiences (specifically, women and ethnic minorities).
>They cast a woman, and an extremely ugly one at that
This is subjective. I very much agree with you but I've had many normalfag males tell me otherwise. The most recent one I spoke to was a 27-year-old man who told me "Daisy Ridley is so attractive. She's like… my Star Wars crush. She did great in that movie."
They already have the white man's shekel. Those of us who are aware of their machinations, those of us who refuse to partake in an industry that is seeking to disenfranchises us - we're in the minority here. Try going into your workplace and telling your coworkers that you didn't like TFA because it had a black guy as a lead; how do you think that's going to affect your career?

That's exactly what I always thought it should be like. As 47 is the antagonist. I always assumed a thriller following a Romanian law enforcement agent after the Asylum massacre would be a good starting point.

They're still so small

My hips make his look masculine. That’s what not having a dad growing up does to you.

Still bigger than Vikanderberg's.

That is the most genuinely manly looking chick I've ever seen.

This. Nu-Lara was already tainted by the rape controversy, its not like the old Lara was worse off being a sex object herself.

Truly a FC that isn't DFC.

ME LARA CROFT
UGA BUGA

Lifting won't give him a bigger rib cage.

Lifting and proper diet would give him a solid build like Christian Bale in the Bam Ham movies.

It was feminist because it decided to make motherhood the central theme and put the mother figure on a pedestal, that's why the cast is mostly females.
The feminist part comes in because they could've done that with fatherhood and at the same time keeping it closer to the videogame, but didn't because fathers aren't muh laydays.

SNOO SNOO

nvm I didn't see this

I'm seriously struggling to see the value of a tomb raider movie without a hot woman as the star. Like that's the only redeeming value it could possibly have. By fucking that up you not only risk failure, you guarantee it. Even women want their movies to be filled with hot women. Why commit commercial suicide in an already HARD AS NAILS time to sell a movie just to appease some shitlibs. I will never understand it. There will be nothing mentally stimulating or interesting about this at all. It will bomb like a meteor.

How could MGM, square enix, warner brothers, etc all get together and painstakingly produce this in 3D and for Imax

HOW CAN THEY BE THIS BAKA

I don't claim it's to push an agenda, but if it is you have to understand that any group powerful and rich enough to push an agenda through medium are people who aren't even phased by a few millions down the drain.
If it's not to push an agenda then I assume it's either some hackjob wanting to make a quick buck off brand recognition(probably ones at square enix), or this is just some stepping stone for someone through nepotism, or some other reason I don't know nor do I want to know.

So she was the ancient civilizations all along?

ME NO USE GUN UGA BUGA
GUN LOUD
ME USE FIST
TAKE THAT UGA BUGA TASTE THE PAIN UGA BUGA

It kind of makes sense now, this might just be the hottest jew they could find

Witnessed

Why is Hollywood forcing these unattractive women down our throats? give me a Laura with nice tits and child bearing hips, not a fucking 13 year old Chinese boy. This thing better flop harder then cisbusters

You are talking about people that managed to kill a multibillion dollar franchise that spanned several decades like ghostbusters.
They aren't in this for money, it's about checking the privileges of white cis shitlords, even if the entire world end up in ashes.

it's jewish power fantasy

Think about it, how much of what the average person knows about the holocaust is literally fiction. Completely made up people and narratives. Same thing with slavery. So it kind of comes naturally to them.

I think they get some kind of perverse gratification in sending out their kike themed sitcoms and movies that they know millions of goyim will watch. Casting a kike as a "hero" gets them off

Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga
Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga

what. I'm not a fan of sarah silverman's work but she's fucking gorgeous

I liked how the main girl was retarded and incompetent and the final dogfight/space battle. But god how I miss Rogue Squadron. Still haven't watch TFA and don't really care about the next one but I know it'll make billions

Except that's wrong

Found the kike

well, you posited that she's ugly first so let's see those nudes. no photoshoppin', now

truly built like a fridge

SHE HAS NO WAIST
NO WAIST

eh, she's got nice wide breeding hips and a good leg:body proportion. anyone will look bad in a candid shower photo; how's your girlfriend look in the shower? hint: not much better.

At least my girlfriend isn't a kike you schlomo

This place really changed after Reddit Summer.

did you change your IP to continue your D&C tactics you schlomo?

Project more kike.

??? That's not even close to being true

You see this? This is why a lot of pedophiles are jewish, why they have child fucking underground culture. Their women are so underdeveloped that they look like pre-pubescent children. Absolutely disgusting woman, it doesn't even look like a woman. That's why they want to destroy other races and why they call themselves the chosen people, it's an inferiority complex because their genes are so garbage. Search for "jewish women" and you'll see they're all either ugly or have deformed/unfeminine bodies.

Your taste is so shit it physically pains me

mark??

My post got deleted. You're still a kike. Kike.

Nu-Tomb Raider is trash, Silverman's a stupid kike cunt who mistakes construction markings for swastikas
post porn

whats the patreon code

are you allergic to calories ?

Are there any r34's of lara where she gets captured by a tribe of amazons or something along those lines? I recall something similar to it but it was like a 10 second soundless webm where I'm not even sure if it was porn or not.

wombraider

thanks buddeh

Even the studios in Burbank have shills now. Good God man, Sarah Silverman is objectively not attractive, either physically or as a person.

UGA BUGA ME LORRA CRAFT
ME STRONK

Both of these literally look the same to me.

Jolie was a literal who back then, she only got the part because her father (who she hates) Jewed it for her.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Nope

like pottery
>(((white)))
typical tricks there shlomo

When did jolie not become a literal who? Mr and Mrs Smith? Shark Tale?

did normalfags even like the new tomb raiders? the more normalfag people i talked to that played it said it was boring

Everyone was on the first one because it was a new TR game in like a decade and didn't know what to expect, the second one launched the same day as fucking fallout 4. It was DOA.

Nigger, are you telling me you haven't seen the Oscar transcending art piece that is Hackers?

I've been missing trips for like a week now.

it's dead

Is this what they call jewish nepotism?

It's called social programing.

It's not not nepotism if it's not white, it's diverse!

Why the fuck modern actresses look like turds?

short anwer : THE JEEWWWWWSS

long answer: the current trends hate characters of greatness, everything has to be all down to earth and "relatable". Its why every movie now has that "bickering" humor because WOW ITS LIKE HOW I TALK LMAO. Especially in marvel movies. Culture is currently obsessed with self loathing and settling for less, accepting being shit. ever see normalfag memes? its always "YOUR FACE WHEN YOU'RE FAT BUT ITS OKAY" and a picture of a dog or something

I honestly think that it's just that any pretty attention whores now have much easier outlets for doing so, so most hollywood actresses are either through nepotism or some shit.
I'm not implying that Hollywood didn't have nepotism earlier but at the very least not every actor in existence was so high on their own fumes they could no longer take in air. If that's the case then I assume no one wants to work with certain leading actors/actresses unless they're being forced to.
As for why they're ugly I don't really know. I live in Egypt so pretty much anyone who doesn't dress up like a black ghost looks pretty enough for me which makes it all the more baffling why these actresses look so.

She looks like a damn Romulan from ST, she has the damn look down in that movie.