Why does 8/v/ think of TBFP?

why does 8/v/ think of TBFP?
does everyone love pat and woolie and hate matt and liam like 4/v/?
who is better, pat or wollie?
what about paige?

why does 8/v/ think of dubs?

Paige is the best followed by woolie
Matt, Pat and Liam are the living embodiment of cancer.

rule nine nigger

oh come on, pat isn't cancer. pat is good.
but yes, paige is definately top tier
HEARS
THEN
SEES

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/

Kill yourself.

he got lucky that Matt complemented him so well otherwise he would still be bagging groceries.

checked

Just fuck off already.

imagine being so retarded that you can't even manage to fit in on an anonymous image board

thats not how you get (you)'s, boy-o

Amazing, they don't even try nowadays.
Did the faggot cuck/v/ mods ban you for 3 months again you cuckhold?
Be sure to complain about it to Hiroshima on >>>/premium/ with your gold pass.

Check em

I have grown to hate all four of them for similar reasons. Pat is a support character only. He must be the second man. Liam plays video games but is an actual faggot. Matt and the pseudo-intellectual nigger are trash from every angle. They bring down everything they involve themselves in. I'm glad the channel is breaking up.

Fuckoff back to >>>/cuckchan/ faggot

not quite. the aspie Holla Forums mods got EXTRA triggered. i dont remember what the thread was about, but i ended up explaining horsepussy to someone, and how to con sensually make love to your mare.

that really rustled their jimmies, especially since its not even illegal in all states :^)

Matt needs a foil to function and does best with Pat. Woolie and Pat is tolerable, but a bit dry. Matt and Woolie is sleep-tier.

Pat is the Rich Evans of TBFP.

Also, the recent PubG mini-LP was a fucking awful decision and watching Woolie play gave me cancer.

they get really mad when you dont conform to their retarded tyrannical rules

Considering you had no problems posting there until you were kicked out, you deserve no better.

what are you talking about nigger? that doesn't even make sense

Nigger you've been sucking the japanese kike's dick until you got permabanned for being a degenerate horse fucker
Your ilk isn't welcome anywhere.

i mean… i was banned 30 times so it wasn't like this was a first time offense, their rules are stupid, but 8ch is just so fucking slow.

you're like an abused housewife who keeps asking for seconds after getting beat up.
Now that your husband has finally kicked you out, you come scurrying to other places hoping for acceptance. The reality is nobody wants your degenerate ass.

but there is literally nothing wrong with consensual bestiality, though.

Fuck off already.

And to think. I used to like him.

i haven't watched it,
people have said shit about it thouh, something about SJW boogeyman. is he being like matt in the bible black playthrough?

he's okay when he doesn't try so hard to be funny. he also seems to care the most about production quality & hires artists for pretty much everything which i find admirable.

does halfchan even do anything besides recycle old shitposts anymore? i tried going back to /mu/ maybe a year ago and every thread was a template or a meme from 2011

no such thing you degenerate horsefucker

but there is, though.
horses (and dogs) absolutely consent. and if you dont know that you have never been around them.

Woolie is the goodest

goodest

you're a horsefucker deluding yourself into thinking your degeneracy is normal
No wonder you love e-celeb shit. Its tailor made for degenerates like you.

scouting for dubs

Reminder that Pat went to school for psychology. He is a real world example of the fact that psychology is a useless degree that will only get you a dead-end, minimum wage job.

The irony is that most of their solo stuff is their best content. Pat playing games with his wife is simple fun, Matt's solo content has great production value and Woolie has that amazing video on fan-games that every fan-game dev should watch.

he dropped out after failing classes because he would go to class drunk and skip classes to play street fighter 3.
he wasn't a good student, obviously

Checked
(Checked)
Probably because he realized psychology is a useless degree, he's admitted as much on the podcast that he knows that psychology is a useless degree and the best you can hope to get with that degree is a management position at Star Bucks.

ello

Liam was okay. Sometimes he took his "I'm the reasonable one" persona a bit too far and seemed like he was defending stupid shit just for the sake of it. Matt is by far the worst.

Holla Forums thinks you're a huge faggot for knowing who any of these people are.
is this a jew-only youtube channel or something it looks it from these pictures

I don't think you know what Jews look like.

It's probably because each of them get ideas while on the SBFP channel, then implement them on their own channels. I'm super happy about them having individual channels, because it lets them 'stretch out' a bit and prevents the whole thing from falling apart from creative differences.

Leave.

Fuck, that was some intolerable shit. I've never seen someone be that inept at playing a videogame in my life, then have their fans defend them on it.