Its been almost 10 years. Did you finish the fight Holla Forums?

Its been almost 10 years. Did you finish the fight Holla Forums?

Go away Halo Autist

bump because it triggers autists

bumpa

no i played real old school shooters like cod and gears of war

Didn't they have female elites in Halo Vs. Kangz?

what do

No clue, I never played it.

Resign to the fact I have an ayy bf now whether I like it or not.

Is this the work of a single cuckchan autist?

I have never felt compelled to complete cancerous trash games in cancerous trash series, so no.

Halo 3 was the last great Halo game and its sad what 343i has done to the series.
Also whats with the butthurt about Halo?

hello newfag

To bad i havent been browsing this board for years cause its clearly driven by quality.

September 25th

i dunno, maybe it's a mediocre casual overrated console shooter series, haha

alright man, see you in 4chan

When Halo CE was released in 2001 it was far from mediocre or casual and revolutionized some aspects of console FPS games.
Now you're really grasping for straws.

user…

Great rebuttal to an entire genre of games.

wow, whatever would we do without this grand achievement?

Still not a sensible argument.

"it's good" isn't a sensible argument either and it all boils down to personal preference

I did, but I played the entirety of it without sound. Only had a CRT monitor with no speakers to connect my 360 to. Pretty boring, but playing coop was fun. Original haler was better.

And i didnt use that for an argument.

I never said you did, if you wanna play smart. There's others in this thread.

he misspoke, should have said revolutionized fps games period.

The third game was shit compared to the first one.

>tfw I have never played the best part of the game custom games because I have no friends

Halo 4 was an simple evolution of the gameplay that started with Bungie on Halo 3 (equipments) and Reach (armor perks, loadouts). They've found the right balance in 5.

Yep

The equipments in Halo 3 i really liked since you had to find them on the map and they were good for only 1 use.
I feel things like loadouts, infinite sprint and spartan abilities changed the original core gameplay way to much and turned Halo into just another modern twitch shooter where you dont have to know the map to get an upper hand and teamwork is less important.
Even though i disagree i respect your opinions and see where you're coming from.
What halos have you played and when did you start playing?

No
Because I don't own a gay Xbox 360

I only ever played halo 1 and didn't pay for that because the xbox was always easy as piss to pirate

Why must 343i keep finding ways to fuck me off?

I've played all of them excepted the RTS ones. I started with Halo CE. I know people say that Halo 2 is the best but I always felt that the campaign was too long (maybe it was better in co-op), and as much as I like the flood they always seem like a chore and I just want to skip the level. I prefer ODST and Halo 4 (for the setting, the tone and the characters).
True. I know that the gaylo community hates 343 but they've improved the gameplay on H5 (you can sprint all you want but your shield won't recharge, etc), it feels way better than the previous games. I only wish that the maps had more variety and weren't build to please the esports community.

It's going to be BC on xbox one, it would be nice if it runs at 60fps like in the MCC.

You could try "Eldewrito" or "Installation 01" since both are free and are mods to the unreleased Halo Online using the released code.
I've heard better things about Installation 01 since their team seems to be more organized and keeps fans up to date on patches to the game.

I've never heard of Installation 0, have you played it?

Halo? Why don't you play a real game like Undertale or Lisa? :^)

No, because they never made a PC version for me to pirate.

Counter sage

Sage and report.

Reported for announcing report.

I hope I finish with dubs.