en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off Holla Forums

you

Stop I'm scared are normies comming?

Weebs are fucking cancer

>>>/reddit/

smh tbh famrade

Fuck off back to halfchan, weebs don't get a free shitposting pass here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cointelpro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing
no idea why but the people who do this are often pretty crazy racist pedophile weeabos.
or maybe there is just one guy who does this job and he is responsible for half the spam on all imageboards.

if it only happens on a single day then it could also be a random raid by some community.

kek

We are.

I just banned several people for spamming old threads.

Is this place the only echo chamber on the internet that bans people for posting similar looking old threads that have already fallen off the main page?

When they're carbon copies of previous threads that are being spammed within minutes of each other, yeah

lol "shill"

y'all are acting like this isn't a response for spamming other boards with commie shit for months

You're a cuck

This is literally an echo chamber with fascist mods that delete anything they want. I can see why y'all love spamming Holla Forums so much, there's actually freedom over there.

Triggered.
Holla Forumsfags post here all the time, your posts must have been shit.

We're actually pretty lenient with Holla Forums fags here, but we don't take shitposting. If you say "I'm a fascist AMA" you won't get banned.

Spam gore, and "WE'RE GOING TO KILL YOU FAGGOT COMMIES" and you're going to get banned. Simple as that.

Then why don't you stop being a fag and asking for pictures of Prickly Cactus and go back to Holla Forums

anybody in this thread remember ikuspammer

because the Holla Forums boogieman bothers you so I'll stick around, not to contribute to anything but to shit up the board with idpol bullshit with one of my many proxies just for fun or until the spam stops

k

Stay mad.

the autism is real

As usual mods sucking cock

Serioualy, how hard is it to block OP creation for 10 minutes the moment you see two similar spam threads? Just block OPs and ban him