Why are the men in MGS so handsome? The more you look into them, the more you become attracted to them every minute

Why are the men in MGS so handsome? The more you look into them, the more you become attracted to them every minute.

PW and 4 were the only MGS games where they really tried to make the Snakes look like ugly, old peices of crap. But the latter game is worth it with the "Young" camo.

Young Ocelot looks better.

Kojima is a gay

Why even live

The whole series is shit and you're a style over substance mook who is impressed by children's writing.

lmao

JUST
TO
SUFFER

I want Snake to tranq me and then proceed to violate my body.

Theres nothing lmao about shitposters

T H E G A Y C O M M U N I T Y

nice

Because nobody wants to see ugly people.

Kill a fag, get a badge.

No joke, there seems to be some kind of correlation between gay people and mgs fans.

He's so far into the closet he's dug a hole out of the house. He's a pozcock loving gook mongrel and he knows it.

Holla Forums never ceases to make me laugh; they get through derailing this shit quicker than 4chan can ever do.

God I fucking hate you degenerate faggots.

you a degenerate now mane

Because you're fucking gay.
Probably does help you're staring at ass most the time, admittedly.

That feel good, big boy?

unlike 4chins, 8/v/ is straight as hell

Gee, i wonder why.

Because no one wants to play as a fucking ugly character. Sexy, rugged, etc you want to call it sells better. People want to feel like a badass.

ur stupid and gay.

But not wrong

ur wrong and stupid and gay.

I'd rather be Wrong, Stupid, and Gay then Right, Smart, and Straight.

good because u r those things

It's better then good I'm fucking great.

>FUCK YOU I SWEAR TO GOD

Eternally 3dpd will always be a shit.

i'd pounce raiden's boipussy and fuck the communism out of raidenovitch using my dick to install fascist leadership in his prostate. but the rest aren't attractive at all.

sauce