Anyone tried Openemu?

Anyone tried Openemu?

On a new computer for the first time in years after losing all my shit in a fire, even my backups. Looking at all the emulators and shit i need again i was after a more streamlined option and this looks like it could be it, but has anyone tried it?

Other urls found in this thread:

retroarch.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes it's good

use boxer for dosbox frontend its the best i've used.

Why are you playing that with Dosbox instead of Scummvm?

It's not my screenshot

haha pc master race >buying games lol emulation is where it's at xD >playing new games lol im scared of new things fuck you jews >shilling >2017 >memes

Please kill yourself

Aww, Cedric the owl is there!

it's a pretty decent frontend, but i find certain stuff just wont work with it even though it runs perfectly fine on a normal emulator

I think you gave user a stroke, OP

I was restricted to Mac for a long time, while I was stuck OpenEmu was remarkable. But seriously why the fuck did you buy a Mac

I'm rocking launchbox for a front end with retroarch, it's a bit expensive but it works well!

Anything like that for GNU/Linux?

Op is a faggot

lmao look whos talking. pic semi-related is the only game you have IF you can even get drivers working properly

Retroarch muthafucka

find my first post

what

I find it astonishing that the Retroarch devs can't comprehend how difficult it is to get their POS frontend configured to work with custom controls, let alone do anything to fix this blaring issue.

very true. especially for mupen64

so whats the big deal with this?
does it get all the gud gaems with gud proper emulators for them?
also mac faggot kys

I know right?

Its just an even more outdated, limited and gimped Retroarch with a different UI.

What's wrong with you? Just download it and see for yourself you pathetic fucker. Do you need Holla Forums's approval to wipe your ass, too?

I'll kill you

You ok there buddy?
Please, show us where OP touched you.

Only the best emulator in the world, which you don't have to pay for unlike this shitty Mac frontend to it.
retroarch.com/

Launchbox is best

The up to date retroarch uses that buggy as all fuck beetlepsx now. The assumption that newest version will have best emulation has just been proven incorrect.

Please enter a valid email address.
really dude?

Just enter a burner email, all it does it send you a link to the download

can't you still choose to use mednafen?
i'm using an outdated version of retroarch anyway (because i'm lazy) but i don't know why it would be a problem to use an older core.

Whats the latest non buggy version of beetle psx hw?

Maybe he wants the original experience instead of a sourceport.

Why would they ask your email for a link?

So they can send you spam
Why do you even need to ask

Why on earth did you get an iProduct?

beetle psx and mednafen are two different things.

Because some people fail to do so, it seems.

you stupid fucking faggot