BLOW THE HORN, BANG THE DRUMS, THE stronghold thread IS COMING TO TOWN

BLOW THE HORN, BANG THE DRUMS, THE stronghold thread IS COMING TO TOWN

Can't post that there mi'lord
I haven't played them but how were Crusader 2 and Stronghold 3?

Was this guy supposed to be just stupid, or retarded?

I wish the first Stronghold and Crusader had an endless wave mode.

How come a game set in the desert is so fucking comfy?

Endless wave would be fucking amazing. You get some minutes to create your stronghold and then you hold for as long as you can.

Source?

Stronghold is a perfect example of a game ruined by map size. Even the biggest maps are way too small for 4 players, it's not fucking fun when you are trying to build a fortress and some cunt's walls are already touching yours by the time you built a small settlement.

Neither, just really fucking fat. Can't be stupid and manage to coerce bands of bandits to fall in line behind you

More posts needed mi'lord.
I wish that LoTR mission pack that was being made for Stronghold 2 had been finished. I thought the few levels they had made and put out were kinda fun.

Stronghold 3 was a buggy pile of shit. Easily the worst title in the series.
Crusader 2 was mediocre, though it is very dumbed down compared to Crusader 1 or Stronghold 2. Only reason I won't call it complete shit is because Stronghold 3 exists (it is that bad).

Legends was also remade last year, but I don't think there was any new content made for it.

> holy shit this is amazing

The people are starving, m'lord.

I just wish there were more of them.

half rations

The people loathe you, sire!

I chuckled

Currently making my way through the crusader trail, around 20 missions in on both

I really wish there would be slow out-of-combat regeneration in the economy-based gamemodes.
Got the lord near death because of a early lion attack and 15 ingame years later he can still get killed by a single torch faggot.

10+ years ago I gave up on the mission to attack Pig's castle. At least to my younger self it seemed that you either spend half of your army to trigger flammable tar trap or send it in waves that are killed by enemy archers.

stronghold crusader gamenight when?

After you've beaten all campaigns, you dirty peasant.

I finished all the historical campaigns and 31 of the crusader 1st edition trail missions then I got lazy, is that enough for you saracen scum?

is there a better way to play this online other than using gayranger?

No, go deeper. Stronghold 2 and Stronghold Legends still await you.

they're both shit