Why do some characters in vidya look almost completely different when shaved / have one minor visual taken off them?

Why do some characters in vidya look almost completely different when shaved / have one minor visual taken off them?

The same reason people in real life look almost completely different when shaved/have one minor visual taken off them? You're just used to seeing them one way.

I'm Patchy the pirate!

well in this case, Snake was modeled after David Hayter until Ground Zeros, which he was replaced by Kiefer Sutherland.

WOAH OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Snake in GZ is a composite of several people, Kojima didn't say who though.

Kiefer's motion capture is what makes him look like the drunk voice actor he is in the first place. MGO3 uses a different actor for mocaps, hence why in some stances (i.e. taking selfies), Venom really looks off.

Are you fucking autistic or have you just lived at a convent your whole life?

The former :^)

tfw not a sixteenth century university student exchanging love letters in latin with the boy who'll be your soulmate

because that's how it works in real life. Are you fucking retarded? What fucking rock did you come out from?

They just added the beard so he doesn't look so much like Snake Plissken.

he looks like a numale vlogger without the beard

looks like Charlie Sheen or Jon Hamm to me

There was shaved Dracula somewhere, but I don't have it.

This.

Because the same thing happens in real life you underage retard.

Holy shit Snake looks just like DSP with his face shaved

Where do I get this beardless mod?

Not sure. Even with a beard Kurt Russell doesn't really look like him that much.

You're one dumb retard, OP.