What games improved a lot over just a few months or weeks instead of being fucking downgraded?

What games improved a lot over just a few months or weeks instead of being fucking downgraded?

Hard mode: No Nintendo.

Why would that be hard?

Because there are many Nintendo games and they usually still improve right before release.

It's not much of an achievement being 2 generations behind in terms of hardware.

Kinda narrows it down if you cant pick any console games

So, there are no other games? Post pictures.

Isn't that top right picture the gamecube version?

I don't know if I'll get promoted or not.

Well by the time it takes to port console games to PC it makes sense that some improvement has to be made.

I want to fuck that chair

I'm all for talking shit about how awful Nintendo is these days, but actually improving graphics compared to previews is a good thing. Even more so when the industry standard is to show faked screenshots and then deliver something that looks like shit. Then again Nintendo's been doing that with games like BotW, I believe.

Gamecube and Wii version look the same. The point is they completely revamped the whole game and made it look much better. Of course people's caveat to that is that the game is missing some of the cool stuff that was initially shown.

Are you really going to be so much of a faggot that you pretend Nintendo aren't just as shit as the other console companies these days? Every fucking thing about them has gone downhill. Paid online, horrible censorhisp and every game filled with content you can only unlock with physical unlock keys, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Proofs, please.

Yes. They still make good games and cheap consoles. I like that.

Yeah I bought a 3DS on release, not bought any games yet though; still waiting for the prices to go below £39.99.

You don't recall anyone complaining about the visuals of a Nintendo game when it was first revealed? Or how people's negatively over the visuals went away as those games got closer to release?

Most of their Wii U titles pretty much went through that.

I like the first two pictures top portion better

I sometimes like objectively worse things more too.

I don't remember that at all. I'd have to see some examples.

The bottom ones were supposed to be the good ones?

Ace Combat 7 has shown some good improvement.

What games cost that much now? Only one I can think of is Pokemon Sun/Moon on release.

Reminder again that games are dead.

I bet they wanted to avoid calls from SJWs about rape or some shit.

Even with that change people will still bitch about it in some way or another, but I see this change more as defensive maneuver from Nintendo.

Yeah, You like the bottom ones. You've said that much.

Why would Pauline (the mayor of New Donk City) OK these billboards? Is she purposely trying to cuck Mario for personal gain?

He cucked her first.
Plus I'm pretty sure it's Goombas putting up these billboards.

Capitalism. You pay for the ad space, you get it.

Pretty much payback for dumping her and pretends it was Bowser's minions vandalizing bill boards when she clearly accepted the money from them.

I don't hate on nintendo, but even I am embarassed by the level of nintendrones. Let's not sink this place to the level of neogaf, if they weren't sonyggers.

But it's true. Visually their games look better, not worse before release

Who's the guy in the webm?

Is that a joke? It's Rod Serling

Yeah but this a kidnapping, which is illegal unless Metropolis Kingdom is Anarcho Capitalist