#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Happy Birthday Gilda! Edition

ANNIVERSARY THREAD
>>>/gamergatehq/331080

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X8hNo
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
twitter.com/gantman/status/908465334709051392
archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Software
machawk1.github.io/wail/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/google-sued-by-former-female-employees-for-wage-gap-discrimination/39569/
oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/overwatch-dev-says-anti-sjw-behavior-has-slowed-down-development/39559/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/Crack_the_Moon
archive.is/V7UDr
archive.is/G3mkC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer
kb.mozillazine.org/Network.http.sendRefererHeader
thoughtco.com/rel-noreferrer-3468002
freestartr.com/
nhentai.net/g/39362/
nhentai.net/g/183455/
archive.is/Qwymv
nichegamer.com/2017/09/14/bruce-straley-leaves-naughty-dog/
archive.is/POpC5
archive.is/oZfjH
archive.is/tHOyZ
archive.is/e21s5
archive.is/Rbzbe
archive.is/rfbTu
archive.fo/kzDJk
archive.is/HaNuG
archive.is/axr7x
archive.is/PMFTO
archive.is/bSBB1
archive.is/Zi8xv
archive.is/eJhuZ
archive.is/GS8NI
archive.is/6bbiB
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/908675455963815941
archive.fo/AVTNU
france24.com/en/20170915-man-arrested-paris-after-attacking-soldier-with-knife
facebook.com/kyle.chapman.543792/posts/10154719041742651
archive.fo/CZ9rU
twitter.com/prageru/status/908040937258991616
archive.is/7mqoe
archive.is/1jSY8
twitter.com/evan_greer/status/908418373771567104
archive.is/k8scj
archive.is/zHWSV
archive.is/WZDhH
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/09/14/uc-berkeley-ben-shapiro-speech/
archive.is/lzjwr
archive.is/ANp0h
archive.fo/rjJJq
archive.is/6G31E
archive.fo/uO8mU
archive.is/URyDi
archive.is/n0Tyn
archive.is/S1qJ4
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/refcontrol/?src=search
archive.is/6Pzy6
archive.fo/nup0V
france24.com/en/breaking/20170915-uk-raises-terrorism-threat-level-critical-after-islamic-state-group-claims-respons
archive.is/FMEMC
infowars.com/racial-justice-rap-video-depicts-white-child-being-hanged/
archive.is/XSRKE
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/908071247048736768
archive.is/PnQna
archive.is/Xyog2
twitter.com/politico/status/908732157270650880
archive.is/ml625
archive.is/E5UeC
archive.fo/oH1n3
archive.is/t3uq7
twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/908790819204845568
archive.is/vQ9Lx
archive.is/oNIOQ
a.uguu.se/xmNoMaziBmfe_BrookeBaldwinFreaksOutOverClayTravisTalkingAboutBoobs.webm
exhentai.org/g/1115663/64c1f8950c/
exhentai.org/g/1115666/766827910a/
twitter.com/Abriael/status/908876284280823808
archive.is/Kje1U
e-hentai.org/g/1115510/5cf9ad8ae8/
themideastbeast.com/uc-berkeley-offers-assisted-suicide-students-offended-shapiro-talk/
archive.is/AmFDr
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944
archive.is/e9bo1
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/15/kassam-potus-signs-anti-hate-resolution-a-major-assault-on-americas-first-amendment/
patreon.com/ppdppl
archive.is/6NatW
archive.is/4y74m
youtube.com/watch?D4buSznvqtY
youtube.com/watch?v=D4buSznvqtY
gab.ai/ToddKincannon/posts/12217849
archive.fo/mrVra
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/908829778110803969
archive.fo/aTlUf
archive.is/iEget
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/16/virgil-the-big-question-for-open-borders-bernie-sanders-medicare-for-all-plan-is-what-if-all-includes-the-whole-world/
archive.is/eEVPO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gilda is shit

I want Gilda to fucking die.

kill yourself

I WANT TO SLIT GILDAS FUCKING THROAT AND DRINK FRESH BLOOD DIRECTLY FROM HER NECK

WEW

I'm only doing it for the favor like what I did with Hatsune Miku. C'mon now, people.

Wishing happy birthday to fucking gilda instead

Ach, posted too late in last bread.
Happy Birthday Gilda!

That's on the 17th, we still have 2 days before that. Relax.

I want to pat Gilda's head.

Regarding posting - it's sure easier at the start of a new bread - after about 500 replies it gets really bad.

COME BACK GAMERGAYS

I want to impregnate Gilda while stroking her face softly and kiss her on the forehead

Shit Gilda bread, here have the old one preserved archive.is/X8hNo

I'll never leave you.

play the Prussian march when the first commie falls over

Don't forget your Cheeto facial scrub today.

What cute East Asian motion picture is that?

This is actually kinda fucking me up. Our threads are lasting 24+ hours a pop now, I missed the 3rd anniversary. I wish everyone would come back.

Hinako Note. Mediocre moe.

Bread activity comes in cycles. Some go fast, some go slow. I wouldn't worry about it, user.

Haruhi gifs literally only came back because I mentioned it. We're fucked

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news:
In the process of organizing and adding more info
Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add more)
>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:
pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt

Info & feedback welcome

You know that hurricane wouldn't have been so bad if our power grid wasn't so totally gay. Driving around town after dark and our block along with the block diagonal to us are the only people who didn't have power in our whole town. So we're desperately trying to survive the humidity sitting in puddles of our own sweat while everyone else is going about their business like normal.

This is why you shouldn't go vegan.

Eat your meat, people!

can't wait to repost this funny maymay
why do you faggots have to screenshot everything?

I think Twitter has actually done a large wave of shadowbans in the GG network.

I follow a ton of old and new pro-GG accounts, plus a lot of conservative speakers and various anti-SJWs, and my feed tonight is slowed to a fucking crawl. I would usually get around a hundred new tweets in a 10 minute period, and tonight is only averaging 33.

So either two thirds of my fucking follows are taking the night off, or they're all shadowbanned and I can't see their tweets.

My posts don't work half the time. Codemonkey needs to get his ass in gear.

twitter.com/gantman/status/908465334709051392

Are you a jew hater?

Works on my machine. I've seen you guys complaining but I haven't had any issues last night or tonight.

Of course!

Or at the very least diversify your food.

If you slept through it you wouldn't have noticed.

I don't know why people bother making these dumb Twitter polls when they always get hijacked inside of 10 minutes.

Wrong.jpg

Daily reminder that webm related is how the rest of the internet sees us

I feel you, seems like Twitter is deliberately cutting off people for wrongthink in the shadows.

Daily reminder that webm related is more accurate

All I can fucking see is Lo Ping retweeting Bowser dick and posts lamenting his flagrant homosexuality

This world needs more /tg/ lich.

Did anybody checked this?

archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Software

We need to start saving shit and uploading zipped packs to archive.org. We saw too much shit to let it slip through the cracks of time

Look into the website and who manage that, I feel a bad hunch about that archiving website.

machawk1.github.io/wail/

/tg/ needs more love in general

Archive.org even have windows isos to download, I don't think they would delete stuff we upload. You can always make copies on other places too

I mean, I obviously know they would delete stuff but right now it might fly under their radar just enough so people can preserve stuff.

i thought it was more like this

i want to protect that smile

Clear your cookies if you switch to an alt account. I didn't and my alt was immediately shadowbanned too. Now Twitter is just a paperweight, I can't talk to anybody.

Teacher or Office lady?
both have glasses

It's more like this, actually.

I wish I had the exact numbers, but I've had this creeping suspicion for a while now that most mainstream social media sites, like facebook, twitter, tumblr, and even youtube, have more bots than people. These celebrities with tens of millions of followers, but who only amass a couple hundred interactions on their popular posts. Youtubers with millions of subscribers, but with videos that only get a thousand or so thumbs either way. You go look in the comments and you see dozens of copy-pasta bots telling you to check out how they make a six figure salary filling our surveys or some shit.

It's like the normalfag internet is mostly hollow. I have to wonder if it's allowed or engineered by the people running these sites to make it look more active, dynamic, and profitable than it actually is.

worthless screenshot

Daily reminder that we should have voted for Hillary.

Yeah that way the civil war would be done already and commiefornia and jew york would have been eradicated.

A teacher wants you to succeed and cares about you a whole lot. An office lady doesn't care about you at all.

I wish I knew how to micspam properly, I'd fucking blast stuff like this in every FPS

No office lady strives to become a wife and escape the drudgery of being an OL so she may dote on you and come to love you immensely.

Lies and slander.

if only that were remotely true

That's pretty good too

That's not the complete comic.

Isn't there some web service that audits a user's followers to determine if they're real or fake?

But I think these sites have some considerable number of users since they probably make more money selling the user data.

That's really sad user. Even before education was important to me would study hard because I didn't want to let my teachers down. They worked so hard to help everyone succeed in class and in life.
You should've at least joined the chorus or something. I'm sure even you'd find a great teacher if you did an extra-curricular thing with other people who wanted to be somewhere.

I could chalk it up to getting older but settling down with a nice woman and having a child or two seems nice. It'd be incredibly tiresome when the baby will not go to sleep at night for the first few months and there's the teenage rebellious years that holds contempt for you before they accept you again but it seems better than growing old and not trying to pass on your values to younger generation.

Honestly, I'm kind of disappointed there's no civil war yet. But I'll gladly take peace over war, even if it's an uneasy peace. Also, I live innacity and would probably die off in the first few days if not the following containment by National Guard/Military/Other Warlords.

I will forever be disappointed that Hillary didn't just go on a rage-fueled killing spree because she lost to a fucking reality show host.

You can entertain yourself with her shitty book in how she blames everything and everyone but herself. Really activates the almonds now that her voters get a first-hand account of how much of a psychopath she is.

we need more ara gilda being bullied

There are perfectly good bag of chips behind him. Never to be opened, never to be enjoyed.

There is, but they are flawed tools in a pretty big way. They tend to count inactive users are faulty, but many bot services and false followers are aware that twitter notices hundreds of thousands of inactive accounts being registered, so they script them to follow and interact in meaningless ways. Tweeting a word salad message or two with a trending hashtag. Following notable accounts. sending some gibberish DMs between users.

These twitter autopsy services can tell you that a bunch of people followed some celebrity and then never interacted with them, but that's not going to pick out the bot accounts.

People underestimate the amount of influence the people around your kid has. It can completely fuck them up, and its one of the reasons people absolutely HATE communists.

We may still get that civil war, but instead of huge it will be a footnote of antifa and BLM chimping out.

It is nice to see her fuck over her chances for 2020, because you know they are going to do the same shit again.

Hell, more ara Gilda in general would be nice.

why are all the ara gilda pics fully clothed? Where's the naked apron, the loose fitting shirt with panties and other suggestive clothing aras wear in art.
kid vivian locking ara gilda in a naked apron outside to bully her would make for a good picture

Trips confirm spoilered text.
Naked apron, outside in the snowy night.

vivian can watch from the window

And then she feels bad about it, lets her back in and uses her body to warm her up…

I think you mean ara gilda has to go to the neighbours to as for their spare key while trying to hide her shame

The ride never ends

Why not?

Teachers who actually care about their students are more common than you think.

Do you mean Yuri demotivated, or just don't give a fuck demotivated?

Both. They see students who are just upset with the way things are going (Especially those who were once in the military), and then they have all of the assholes who give less of a shit and are in college just because you're "suppose" to go to college (Oh, and they think they're "Hot shit" too, so they totally get extra credit just for showing up).

The hell is wrong with his constantly moving eyebrows?

When i was in middle school like 8 or so years ago, half the kids in the school didnt pass the end of year exam. The teachers were good but the students were more interested with fucking with them and slacking off than actually learning. If i was a teacher in current year i would just give up on caring for students.

To be fair, the current school system for the US, Canada, Sweden and the UK is irredeemably bad. I know it's taken a huge toll on my teachers because I was so utterly disinterested in being taught the same exact lessons every year, the constant testing, early hours and insufferable shithead classmates. What grades are your parents teaching?

I kind of wonder where ara art for Freya is. She's the only one that doesn't have any art of her looking older, but then again if she did push out a kid she'd probably work off the baby fat. Danielle and Ayane are naturally pretty curvaceous, Viv and Gilda has art and Freya has always been a fit exhibitionist tomboy.

I know of a few people related to archive team, like Jason Scott, who is pretty much autistic with saving information.

Not sure what he is doing now but used to have a pretty massive archive of various BBS, PDFs and old school software.
Also remember him trying to make a primitive archive of 4chan years ago.

I think ara freya would just be a fit mum, which isn't too different aesthetically from how she is normally. Even if you did make her a bit thicker, it just wouldn't look right on her.

Most definitely both, you not only have blatant subversion going on but also schools are drifting off further and further away from practice in favour of theory. As a result many students are fed abstract information they don't yet understand enough to interpret, thus wasting both the teacher's and the student's time, leading to the worsening of the experience for both. Remember the Common Core? Well the reason why people complained about the maths wasn't simply due to it being confusing to people that have never done it, although it does contribute to the previously mentioned part but with parents instaed of teachers, the reason why many people were and still are against it is due to the fact that they are going heavy on the abstract even at ages where children haven't entirely developed their ability to think that way. As a result you see a lot more kids hating having to go to school: not wanting to go has always been a thing, but the tendency is much stronger now. If you look at the curriculum, they haven't actually made any actual improvements, they simply stuffed as much content as possible in early ages to make it seem like they made the kids smarter.

It is trying to mimic human emotion. Jokes aside though, strong contrast in facial expressions and emotion can be used to create the illusion that what you are saying is genuine. The eyebrow thing is him trying to overcompensate so that people would find him more likeable.

Tbh i was fine with the material taught, though this was prior to common core. The biggest problem i had were the students read: blacks that constantly disrupted class. I actually had a better time during the few days i had ISS than when i was in the classroom.

I( remember reading a study that if you get 4 or so teachers in a row while younger who are actuallly good and make you care about school, you'll basically be set for life, and it won't matter what happens to you, you'll always do well in school. By comparison, having 2 shitty teachers in a row will ruin a kid for life.

To be honest, what is to be expected when today's education is designed around "You go to school, get a job, retire, and die." And, you're taught that since the first grade.

Entry level algebra for the college, though, this year, my mother is also teaching accounting while my dad still teaches what is left of the entrepreneur course (To which you can thank the state and the college President for degrading it to what it is now).

For me, the teachers were kind irrelevant to my learning. Shitty teacher or not i was good with school. It was the students that were the real killer. If the students were disruptive and shitty i couldnt learn well.

I atleast expect more than half the school to be able to pass their end of year exam. Its super fucking easy too. In 3rd grade i tied for 2nd highest score on my science portion of the test in my state.

Older Freya is like a handsome prince. But she's just really unpopular and doesn't have much art in general.

When I first got into highschool I was part of the IB program and it was a super fun time being surrounded by other kids who were interested in learning. And we all had roughly the same schedule so it was easy to get together and study something, usually Spanish. But honestly too much of that program is busy work and projects and I could not deal with it at all. Getting back into normal classes there were way too many kids who got through the day fighting with teachers like that so you'd have a 30 minute class but the teacher could only use 15 minutes of that to actually teach us.

That must hurt

I was homeschooled from 7th grade onward, so students were a non factor from that point. im still shit at math, but im good with everything else. Its such a difference when you just have yourself and a book rather than an entire classroom of kids.

I was one of the second. I don't regret getting my degree, but it feels pointless. My job is something that requires an high school diploma at most. College in its modern form is a bit of a trap unless you go hard into one of the hard sciences, engineering or the like. My degree is in chemistry, but I didn't go for the higher ones, for reference.

That feels contradictory. Subversion works best when people are happy about it, not dreading it.

I don't know what's worse, Gilda being sexualised or NISA changing the name of "Weissmann" into Viceman

Im heading into college for welding and airfab to hopefully get a job around here. I would rather risk college for a trade degree rather than a trade school.

Can confirm. I was a model student until the end of middle school. I had two years in a row, one with a math teacher who hated children and brought her personal life problems into the classroom and took it out on us, and a horrible English teacher who deliberately held back the smart kids in the class to hold us to the same level as the retards. By the time I was past them, I went from a bullied smart kid who was great at school to a bullied smart kid who couldn't be paid to give a fuck.

That was the year I got into videogames hardcore. Not a coincidence.

Nothing changed until, ironically, I was in my senior year of high school. I took physics for my last science class and had a super-professional teacher who used to be a patent attorney and who ran his class with an iron fist and strict no-bullshit policy. We got along great I didn't own a graphing calculator in those days when one was supposedly needed for the class, so I did all the math by hand which impressed the hell out of him and I learned what I wanted to study in college.

Good night anons. See you in another week or so.

If you look at the way things are now, I really doubt there is much of a yearning for efficiency.

You're only supposed to sleep for around 8 hours, not a week.

I'm going to tell you a bit about why Sweden's school system is trash.
First of all, homeschooling is illegal as fuck. As in if you homeschool you child for any reason you will have to pay a serious fine and/or have your child taken from you and put in a foster home.
A reasoning used for this is that the children need to be "raised democratically".

If a teacher don't follow the teaching plan laid out by the state to a T, they can lose they job as a teacher.
In Sweden you don't own your child, the state does. The state "raises" the child more then it's actual parents.

You take that back you little shit, Hinako Note is top tier moe.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/google-sued-by-former-female-employees-for-wage-gap-discrimination/39569/

In Germany it is also illegal but they doubled down on it hard

Now, was the wage gap "real" in this case or was she just paid less because she was in a lower paying position?

Wage gap lawsuits by Twitch streamers when?

Sounds really communist to me.

No shit, it's because it is.
Commie and marxist ideas have had generations to entrench itself in every layer of the state.

To you yanks I have one demand of you, never surrender your guns, ever.
The only guarantee to have (relatively) freedom is whether or not the populace has the tools to destroy the government.

Forgot to post
oneangrygamer.net/2017/09/overwatch-dev-says-anti-sjw-behavior-has-slowed-down-development/39559/#disqus_thread

Wait a second, console Overwatch hasn't had a report feature all this time? Hasn't this game been out for a year, almost two? People have just had to tolerate cheaters, hackers, and mic spamming kids for over a year without any kind of way to avoid those people? That's the real crime here.
Everyone knows it's an excuse. So, so often development studios will tell you that the programmers and the art team and other developers are working on their own projects so putting out tons of cosmetic bullshit isn't stalling progress on their game. Overwatch and its online gambling prints money so there's no reason for them to develop the game. They got 2-3 maps since release and a couple of characters that feel derivative of the original cast.

The only good Blizzard game is Heroes of the Storm. It's pretty big as far as dota games go but since it's in a constantly dieing state as far as Blizzard games are concerned you get tons of new stuff all the time. Because nobody actually cares about dota games it gets tons and tons of lewd skins for men and women without anybody complaining about it.

Illeity.

Papadrapoppupapapipolulplis.

GET THE FUCK ON PATREON.

I want to fucking support GG content creators, but you won't take my fucking money.

I'm not saying everyone here and on KiA will suddenly each give you $1 a month (you'd make about $85,000 a month if we did). You'll probably only make $5 a month starting off… BUT IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU, YOU FUCKS. IT'S ABOUT US.

We want to support GG and feel good about it, without actually doing anything. Others can "dig." Others can tweet & banned over and over again on social media. Others can draw or have a youtube channel. LET US WORTHLESS LAZY ASSHOLES FEEL LIKE WE CONTRIBUTE.

Let us fucking make an autopayment of $1 a month to you, you fucking fucking fucking fuckers. Let us feel good about ourselves. Let us think we "did our part".

I swear, I feel like upping my amount to Eltonel from $5 to $50, just to piss you off. I feel that fucking frustrated.

sent :^)

Papi charges peanuts for commissions. Just have him draw some stuff or get some sprites made and we'll put a game together.

I need a new computer monitor. The speakers are going to shit and I think I just heard and saw sparks coming out the back.A 1080p monitor it low lag thats bigger than 27"

may aswell commission my friend
who is in fact not a communist
twitter.com/Crack_the_Moon

there was a boom boom in lodon

That's a cool mouse pad.
It's kind of hard to believe those all were drawn by the same person.

They should have binned that bomb.
I thought bombs were illegal in britain.

Don't be racist, Muslims are welcomed everywhere :^)

Not in my country.

He has Tourettes

You're gosh-darned lucky someone else had the foresight to archive it, or I'd bully you in your sleep.
archive.is/V7UDr
archive.is/G3mkC

Remember how you aren't supposed to click links to reddit and twitter from Holla Forums directly? It is advised to copy/paste them into a new tab to avoid tracking. (this tracking, by the way, is worrisome because when a site like reddit/twitter sees you came from Holla Forums it probably adds points towards shadowbanning your account)

A while ago I posted here looking into how websites can track your browser history, and I cited proof that websites cannot actually access your "back button history" which confused me and some others.

Well, I can clear up this confusion. The tracking isn't down through "back button history", but rather something called http referer and document referer

Some useful links/background material:

HTTP referer - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer

Network.http.sendRefererHeader - MozillaZine Knowledge Base
kb.mozillazine.org/Network.http.sendRefererHeader

A Definition of Rel or Noreferrer
thoughtco.com/rel-noreferrer-3468002

'TODO?

1) Can Holla Forums's codebase be modified to use 'noreferrer' links whenever a user post contains a link?

2) It should be possible to write a greasemonkey script (or other similar plugins) that automatically converts every link to a noreferrer link unless the link points to a location within the same website as the current page. (the 2nd link above shows how to configure firefox to block all referrers period, but this setting breaks some websites)

Free Speech Crowdfunding -
freestartr.com/

Does he do porn, and if so, would he be okay with gay commissions?

user, you are wise beyond your years. that is an excellent decision.

I really do love that artist, both for the style of the art and the quality of the writing in general. Does a great job of getting just a little bit fancy with the wording without stepping over into Purple Prose territory.

On an unrelated note, something showed up in my Steam inventory this morning. Guess someone's fishing for some extra sales.

Good evening, faggots!

What the hell is happening to these threads?

Make a habit of copy/pasting links into new tabs. It only takes a few seconds and avoids which ever case of history/tracking/referer is going on.

THIS
Why are anons still linking/using wikipedo? They think GG a shit. They openly hate you.

He made the right choice.

Yeah, like I mentioned this is good advice but let's not use it as a distraction. Getting Holla Forums admins to add a link attribute would be the foolproof solution. It would avoid the problem of users not knowing and users accidentally slipping up that one time.

Remember when Jimbo asked gamergate to write the article to see what we would do, then said it was shit because the sources weren't from the MSM which were called out on their corruption by us?

So, did just a terrorist attack happened in London?

Yup. On the 76th anniversary of the start of Battle of Britain too. Yet feminists and Muslims says that it's Islamophobia to point that it's another terror attack done by Muslims. I guess terror attacks are now a norm in the British Isles, thanks Obama.

r8

STOP RIGHT THERE!

bretty gud

can a loss edit be made from this ?

Sure, not in disagreement about modifying how links work for the site. Suggest on >>>/sudo/

Also thinking of the bigger picture cough Goolag cough. One thing normalfags are aware of is privacy/tracking and taking steps to mitigate it. It's not something that's way off base that you need to convince them of.

I suggest you both correct your bad tastes.
nhentai.net/g/39362/

She's already given up on running again, but that doesn't mean she won't stop fucking over the DNC as a whole.

Shit wrong one.
nhentai.net/g/183455/

Well, not it is clear only two outcomes will happen in a few years: resurgement of the Reich or UK become an islamic country.

I just wish the UK gets destroyec and my country remains intact while the rest of europe dies.

YouTube accepts Campo Santo’s copyright strike against PewDiePie, could lead to bigger issues

archive.is/Qwymv

Bruce Straley Leaves Naughty Dog

nichegamer.com/2017/09/14/bruce-straley-leaves-naughty-dog/

archive.is/POpC5

archive.is/oZfjH

archive.is/tHOyZ

archive.is/e21s5

archive.is/Rbzbe

archive.is/rfbTu

Nice

You fucking joking?

No, I saw on the news some people died by an explotion in London's subway.

And Sjws have the balls to blame people for it?

No, you still live on the same planet.

is pewdiepie aware of the fact the cronyism system could take him down any second? Through the SJW game devs claiming mor DMCA's to sjw youtuber staff. 3 of them and he is gone. But here is the thing, of course he is aware as much as the sjw cabal running on all major platorms, one have to ask, why didn't they do it already. Maybe because they need him as a tool. Consider the following, the n word happening was manufa´ctured to get this discussion started.

for a digital revolution you need the words as a weapon.

How many Naughty Dog OGs have left so far and how many remain in the studio?

Neil Cuckman is running the show now.

In an unrelated note, when is the Young Turks going to have anything bad happening to them for being filthy comunists and islamist infiltrators?

Look @ this

PewDiePie's case is interesting. Even though he apologized YouTube is going to uphold the Copyright Strike. If SJWs get PewDiePie's Google account terminated then what will happen to his audience? How will they react?

Constantinople must be retaken now.

Look @this

Pewdiepie could sue and make Google shit itself.

Also, whatever platform Pewdiepie choses might get the millionth of subscribers he had.

If his normalfag audience will get mad enough, we could say goodbye to (((youtube))).

Soon enough, I hope.

One can only hope.

I don't understand. I thought you only get the copyright strike if you resist the takedown request? Did something different happen with Campo Santo?

They make money off Pewdiepie because he shows their games (the firewatch devs admitted they profited from Pewdepie's LP), and he has a large following. If companies ever do file three copyright strikes to Pewdiepie, it will be seen as a large dick move to the general audience, and nobody wants to make so much enemies. If it was someone nobody follows, it would be easier, but no, it happens to be Pewdepie, the biggest fish of let's plays.
In short, if they ever take him down, there will be a big loss for them.

Campo Santo being the hipsters they are have started a virtue signalling campaign to end PewDiePie because he called someone a nigger on live stream. And all we need is YouTube to uphold all three copyright strikes and shut down PewDiePie forever. Hopefully this will be the mistake that costs YouTube their monopoly.

(Sieg Heil)
This is not making Campo Shito any friends with the normalfags or pewdiepie's audience, censorship is censorship and them being butthurt on him saying shit on a stream on another game is not winning them support, even the SJW media is conflicted on this.

Are you sure you aren't a furry?

Honestly, I'm excited to see how this turns out. If this can spell the end of youtube, then fucking A. Shame Pewds is getting shit on, he seems like a nice guy even if I wouldn't be caught dead watching his shit.

Good thing I didn't buy that game.

gamergate needs to be stopped

Go back to playing your tentacle porn games.

He had nice taste in hentai though.

Who knows what else he beats off to though?

True, true.
Someone should have leaked his browsing history when he had the chance.

Who'd a thought.

archive.fo/kzDJk
Also goddamn do I hate Jeff Kaplan.

You realize we've had more UIDs in our threads then usual, right? And the server hiccups makes it impossible to post. I remember yesterday I couldn't post for a goddamn hour.

What is the point? Seriously.

it really sucks how shitty youtubers are. The longer this goes on the more I hate the lot of them.

Go away

Why the Firewatch Devs Takedown of PewDiePie’s Videos Should Terrify Journalists and Creators

archive.is/HaNuG

That's an hairy human, is she greek?

I would've said Portuguese, but that works too.

NOT A DROP OF MOORISH IN ME!

But Portuguese people are hairy.

I just want it to go back to reddit.

archive.is/axr7x

Why is Gamesindustry cancer? And why are the usual SJW posse all of a sudden butthurt over Steam?

It's cold here and I want to relax, but these people are making my blood boil.

I'm disgusted by all the people who pop up after a terrorist attack defending muslims right to either commit terror or quietly endorse it.

Steam listened to his reports and they removed the 'hate groups' he complained about in the article, so basically his article is full of shit.

Nice.

Shameful display.jpg

Religion of peace anons!

I try to find an article about this, but I don't see anything. Link?

My tl the other dah had great news

Just missing Merkel standing over his shoulder with a readied sword and and even sharper grin.

I wish that these orders will come back from the grave to defend Europe once again. I can only hope.

archive.is/PMFTO

archive.is/bSBB1

VG247 - Bungie comes clean on Destiny 2’s “vile” hate symbol gauntlets, promises to “scrub it from the game altogether”

archive.is/Zi8xv

truth but no first for benis, therefore sage

If you knew anything about the crusades, then you'd know what a fucking joke these orders are.

Were*
SHIT

that's not the knee

most of them were pretty badass, and some still exist today

archive.is/eJhuZ
archive.is/GS8NI

archive.is/6bbiB

Cease this.

It really is no surprise, remember that Anita visited Bungie. What I like about these controversies is that it just shows how out of touch they really are. Before or after the election "kek" was always just an alternate of "lol". They should know this.

(trips checked)

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/908675455963815941

Here.

Rude.

archive.fo/AVTNU
france24.com/en/20170915-man-arrested-paris-after-attacking-soldier-with-knife

#359expulsions

Simultaneous attacks on the same day.

You can practically detect the exact moment when Literally Wu went from lucid from taking his meds to insane again.

Also, Bradley Manning was a retard and exposed sensitive information that threatened the lives of numerous American soldiers and long-running operations. He practically handed troop placements and battle plans to America's enemies. The faggot should have been executed for treason.

All the more reason to cut their funding entirely.

I can't wait for tomorrow to see if anything happens during Oktoberfest.

If you go on the original video most of the comments are calling him a hypocrite.

Those things are never as soft as the genuine article.

Makes me happy for some reason :D

From the character designs alone it informs me that Freya is the permissive, fun-loving one while Danielle is the ara.

The Siete Peterson panel was rewritten several times to avoid purple prose, which I feel I'm always in danger of falling into with the topics I'm dealing with.

While I appreciate the sentiment, user, Patreon has never been on my mind. I draw for fun and for the chance of challenging people's ideas.

I might put up a tip jar someday, sure, but for now, I'm lurking and reading books to gain wisdom for the future.

3 terror attacks in just a span of 4 hours, all done by Muslims. And they said there's no Muslim invasion in Western Europe. Who's the fools now?!

God fucking damn I love boob mouse pads.

That is possibly the most badass Freya drawing I've seen to date. Saved.

fucking chinese kikes

if I had a verified twitter bingo card I think I'd be in good shape right now

A positive thing is that he will most likely be the first of the roof when he comes in to contact with the religion of piss.

That reminds me has anyone heard of an antifa attack where some woman got stabbed? My boyfriend was on halfchan and they were talking about it but I couldn't find any articles or sources to verify it.

also I read all of the Watamote manga yesterday, its way better than the anime and is great for reactions

Are you a homogay?

TITS or GTFO

No, I'm a cute little grill I swear :^) But I really want to know if anyone else heard about some antifa attack so I can spread it around

This is the only thing I've seen about it so far.
facebook.com/kyle.chapman.543792/posts/10154719041742651
archive.fo/CZ9rU

twitter.com/prageru/status/908040937258991616

Judging by the filename you are lying and this is an attempt to bait and shitpost.

archive.is/7mqoe

That's not Lyon you faggots, and nobody got "maimed". I swear to god, and retards like

who believe that idiot without a shred of proof first
Always ask for a source before ever giving a shred of attention to anything, it's been three years, haven't you learnt anything

LOL

Thanks user, I couldn't find shit about it. Is that one facebook post it? I wonder if ot will be confirmed soon or swept under the rug

I change all my filenames to unix timecodes as that's the way my folder is organized. I was asking a legitimate question though.

archive.is/1jSY8
twitter.com/evan_greer/status/908418373771567104

Reminder that anyone can be a neo-nazi, even if you hate them terribly. Remember that

Couldn't find anything else about a stabbing at Berkeley in the last 24 hours. I'll be pissed if this is true and just doesn't get reported.

If true that is pretty fucking retarded, though. Its almost like he has no ability to logic. Its almost like since importing a bunch of niggers and muslims, we suddenly start hearing about mass rapes and murders.

Wew. I'm sure she consistently applies this principle, right?

archive.is/k8scj
archive.is/zHWSV

(Context if you are curious: most tweets in this conversation have been deleted by @giagia, but I think the images are about Milo being disinvited from University of Manchester in 2015 for free speech + feminism debate/talk. Granted, the things Milo has said in the past has more to do with feminism than Manning's national security crime has to do with her speech on trans people in imprisonment, but Milo didn't commit any crimes.)

"The more you think you are not affected, the more you are." - Hook-Nosed Midget

This is probably more true in a literal sense, but I'm sure this enlightened centrist would refuse to accept that.

The news is largely responsible for the downplaying and masking of islam's desire for violence, murder, and conquest

That's left wing, by a long long stretch. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear, right goys?

Probably true actually

Dead wrong. Muslims are invaders, and if they could effectively mount a total takeover of the country, they'd do it in a heartbeat.
Most of them don't work, which is kind of counterintuitive to the whole "muh skilled laborers" argument that Merkel has used for a decade.
Conquering, killing, and invading IS doing islam right. That's the only way it's been practiced for 1400 years.

Also true.

Here's Dick making fun of Destiny on his stream.
I looked up just "dickshow" instead of thedickshow.com and thought his website got memed because it was nothing but naked guys and dicks.

I think Anita Sarkeesian said it first in her TV Tropes vs. Women in Video Games.

Yeah, but all the practices of Islam are done better by the Mongolians.

Looking in the comments seeing so many people sucking Destiny's gishgalloping dick while insisting that other people don't know how to debate reuined my day.

Jesus fuck, they like that insult.

archive.is/WZDhH

It's funny because a lot of these beliefs are completely harmless on their own.
Bonus from that section:
top fucking kek

And that last part.

tl;dr version

This is what they do. They redefine what these terms mean and then exaggerate the severity of the label, which they've also redefined and warped, because otherwise they wouldn't have any argument.

Lel he tells people to avoid that pretty regularly in his earlier podcasts
Listen to it if you haven't already though it's a great show, realy funny.

I'm not sure whether to spread this like wildfire or wait until it's confirmed first

How dare they decide to remain un-associated from both nazis and communists! Pick a side or die!

I can't tell if these comments are being ironic and shitting on Autistiny or if people who follow him are actually retarded.

When you are on a mainstream website, and you can't tell if comments are ironic or retarded, always assume retarded.

Looks like the video here is showing the victim, although it only mentions her "bleeding" and nothing about a stabbing. Article only mentions her in the title, though. How do you webm shit from these sites?
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/09/14/uc-berkeley-ben-shapiro-speech/

His fans are actually retarded. They assuming destiny "destroyed" him is because he stayed at his cuck voice the entire time.

Stop cuntpasting this unfumny shit

Its on Destiny's channel, its his fans of course they're actually that retarded.

No idea how to webm. I hope this turns out to be an actual antifa violence case. More people need to see them for what they are.

Archived your link for posterity
archive.is/lzjwr

These forced "memes" should be stopped.

archive.is/ANp0h

#notallmuslims

I'm sorry.

but if you're a big meany toward The Religion of Peace then they will get hurt feelings and commit acts of Peace.

I don't understand how people can seriously believe this; it's like the same shit when ultra libcucks say "we deserved 9/11".

Its ok, just stop doing it

It's cool, brother. Just don't do it next time.

Normally it's the libtards that do the fear mongering, what the fuck.
archive.fo/rjJJq

Probably old news but the western xenoblade special addition was announced a couple of days ago and they haven't censored Pyra, so
looking how she is uncensored in all of the promotional material and recent gameplay videos probably safe to say that the game wont censored. Maybe the goons fucked up when they combined their bitching about Pyra with their typical "its too anime" complaint, as the writer came out and said that is what they were going for.

Gamesindustry.biz: "Gaming YouTube must get its house in order." Has the ff. as its subhead: "The risk posed by PewDiePie's outbursts isn't confined to his career; Google won't tolerate a sector that keeps dragging down YouTube's commercial prospects"

archive.is/6G31E

archive.fo/uO8mU

David Vs. Goliath Tech Battle: Gab Inc. Sues Google Over Alleged Hate Speech App Removal

archive.is/URyDi

archive.is/n0Tyn

archive.is/S1qJ4

I missed you beautiful bastards.

So, with Hurricane Irma knocking my power out for 5 1/2 days. I need a know what I missed. Any happenings?

People are rightfully pissed off about the DACA stuff, and certain regions are going full cuck and allowing illegals to vote while virtue signaling.

And Treehouse is working directly with the creators to make it fit with "western sensibilities" so it is fucked out the gate.

Are you the user who was at west coast Florida?
Glad to hear you survived.

Don't get too quickly. We don't know a damn thing about the translation, Treehouse could have censored other parts (Embed related), and we do not know if it will be dual-audio or if we're stuck with the shitty dub (And/or "localization").

Treehouse isint working on it NoE is.

Dean can fuck off and die, for all I care. I still can't believe he owned the fact that his incompetence when it came to RPG elements is what made Mass Effect turn into a full-on third-person shooter.

Yeah, but they're acting like he's going full cuck and allowing all illegals amnesty. I don't want DACA either but if it's DACA + Wall & Tax Plan instead of no DACA + no wall then I'd rather have the former.

How badly damaged is your house?

People are still white knighting Dean Takahashi, the Firewatch devs DMCA'd PewDiePie's Firewatch video, Rami and the Indie Hipster Clique are defending that while insisting that review bombing because of a dev/publisher's actions is "harassment" and "trolling," and Anita of all people said false DMCAs are bullshit, which is the only time I've ever seen those hipster fucks openly disagree with her.

When in Rome, fuck their culture you xenophobic shit

He's a meme
I followed him on youtube for a bit and started to think he's disingenuous. Not giving opposing arguments any space regardless if it has some truth and looking at stuff in black and white. Not to say he isn't right on stuff, but very unlikeable

Thank God my house is sturdy, No broken windows thanks to the fortification done the day before that thicc bitch hit us. As for my yard, my neighbor's trees came crashing on to my side of the yard and almost landed on my house. We're working together to chop em' down to size and to keep the vultures looking to profit off of the hurricane away from us both.
Other than that, me and my folks are okay. The heat was fuckin' unbearable, but we still have our health.

That's cos she doesn't produce much content. If femfreq vids start getting taken down, it's not going to take long before there's nothing left.

Actual to do (for people that aren't autistic+retarded):
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/refcontrol/?src=search . You're lucky install gentoo wiki is down otherwise I would link everyone to it then tell them to figure it out ourselves.
Actually when the wiki comes back up again I'll just repost it here.

Are you using ad blocker? Yes? Ad domains get infected by malware sometimes and your ad blocker blocks that.
You're welcome.

No, he's a different user. I'm still out of power. That flipanon was right. Post-flood this mud reeks.

Glad to hear multiple anons managed to survive that thicc storm.

Happy birthday Gilda.

btw now that the Hurricanes have passed did anyone meet Trump in person? What was he like?

He's not actually slurring his speech or anything is he?

HuffPo: "Italy’s Antitrust Chief: The Case For Regulating Fake News Online." Proceeds to justify censorship because technicality and conforming to European "free speech."

archive.is/6Pzy6

The interview answer about being censored is so telling. They think the western audience WANTS breast sliders etc. removed. They think people would be offended if the games remained as they should be.

They think people should be offended if the games remained as they should be.
;^)

These people are idiots. Bad information will be drowned out eventually if there isn't a bunch of people pushing it forward. Its the eventually that makes people worry. They also don't seem to understand that anything they put into place can and WILL be used against them. Either from the coming Muslim Caliphate of Europe, or, if by some miracle Europe unfucks itself, the much more heavily right wing news.

Benis

And, all it took was two Democrats to destroy that.

No I don't have source for second pic

Are the news from the first pic consecutive / recent? I hate relative timestamps on screenshots, you never know when it actually happened.

I never thought to ask: is this Juncker guy jewish?

ALL in first pic are from TODAY.
far as I know

No, surely not

Second pic, we all know it's because the political elite have their hands buried deep in human trafficking.

Like people have noted before, they push all this shit since it doesn't affect them. They live behind secured walls and have bodyguards 24/7, while everyone else(normal folk) have to live with the consequences of living among niggers and and sand niggers.

I don't see how people do it. I worked in Minnesota, and almost every city with a huge nigger population on the East Coast and couldn't wait for jobs at these sites to be over. I though spics where bad(they are), but they really don't have shit on these "chocolate" cities, and at least a good number of their women are fuckable, while 95%+ of niggress looks like hairless baboons

So I checked and apparently, he was
My jewdar is efficient.

Not consecutive but all are from today.

"Claude Juncker" is an alias used by a future John Oliver sent back in time to destroy the Current Year.

Do Holla Forums and their ilk really believe Venezuela is failing because is a capitalist state?

Oh my fuck they look the same, it's like Trudeau and Castro.
I don't want to sound ractist but those [current people] really do look alike.

When old countries control trade its NOT CAPITALISM because Capitalism is a recent invention and the kings controlled what was made and who it was traded with.
When Venezuela falls its CAPITALISM because the president is leading the market goods the people make so its "STATE CAPITALISM"

I saw thread on Holla Forums that Venezuela isn't true socialism.
So I assume yes.

Maybe I should aim meteor on Brussels?

They keep thinking that communism that fails is state capitalism, and when you tell them it was communism, they say you are a man of logic and you shouldn't be treated seriously.

I made it more accurate.

Trips affirmative.

They're Redditors, what do you expect?

It will never end, they'll never learn from history.
>n-now look at this one, now THAT'S socialism… please don't fuck it up

Who have to realize something about socialist, they think that anything that isn't:
is capitalism.
They legitimately think that some third world shithole where people can't work to save their lives is capitalism because someone somewhere has a cow for himself and someone has a coin in his trousers.

the ones doing the voice acting are from the first game, the voice director sucks ass though listening to the audio.

Dont count your chickens so fast.

I'm awake! Has any fun things happened since I was gone? I have a few hours before I have to go to work so I'll post with you fine anons until then.

Fuck me, I can imagine the humidity. I live in the Caribbean (thankfully south of Irma's path) so I know.

The usual in London, explosion. But this time it's more interesting. Instead of reporting the event and finding the suspect, the media concentrates more on Trump's comment about the attack on twitter.

Bombing in Londonistan and several Snackbar attacks in France.

Are you val? cause you sound retarded like he is.

Morning!

If you're user from upthread curious to what you meant by this?

First of all, fuck you both for even attempting to start this shit. Kill yourselves. Second of all, these attacks happened in Chalon-sur-Saône, not Lyon. Third of all, the two victims of the hammer attack are in critical condition. It's fair to say that they were fucking maimed. The soldier is fine because fucking obviously. But none of this matters because everyone will forget about it until the next truck of peace, or the next bomb of tolerance, or the next shooting of diversity until you limp-wristed Baguette semen queens memory hole the whole thing and watch your countrymen die time and time again because Emperor Merkel thought open borders and free flow of economic migrants was a fantastic thing.

archive.fo/nup0V
france24.com/en/breaking/20170915-uk-raises-terrorism-threat-level-critical-after-islamic-state-group-claims-respons

Is it happening?

Has it ever happened?

It's never happened.

I'm just getting on him for shitting on my religion of peace post and I'm not sure why you think I'm defending shit.

unless they do some drastic changes it does not matter.

No, you got bullied for bringing up Val and running the risk of subjecting the thread to more uppity Snailnigger condescending attitudes. They sure as fuck can't win any fucking wars, but they love to shitpost, deny reality, and spout Kool-aid memes without knowing what Jonestown was

I wish things were different.

Fair enough.

And french shitposts are sad and lazy, at least aussie posts are cheeky and fun.

I rarely post on the days that I work, so usually I'd be back next Wednesday or Thursday. But I have a few extra hours today so I'll post a little bit before I leave.

Wow I have no idea what she's saying but it sounds hot as fuck

Wow she's a fucking psychopath but it sounds hot as fuck

Is she speaking about hamburgers, pickles and her abs in Treehouse edition?

DEATH BE UPON THEM

She certainly is acute angle.

Oh yeah baby, post some of those THICC angles

Ikr, he's gonna turn the next Naughty Dog games into SJW Chick Tracks.

NINTENDO WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Thats very wide, but I think we can go wider.

I really hope reddit drops this jew, I really hate this asshole lately. I always had a feeling that he is a total faggot, but lately it became very clear that he is nothing but another jew.

Also, some dude in German had his balls stuck in that shit.

That's a lewd fetish for you to have, user. That's an even more degenerate fetish than this.

pics related.

How the fuck do you live in Sweden?

What is that idiot talking about. It already happened. pic related

No. Lyon. Different city.

Nope, just more cameras, police seizing weapons from citizens and cracking down on "racist" groups.

A day at a time.

Well they smell blood, so it makes sense.

So, what's the update on the Norks firing those 2 missiles over Japan and the supposed missile worst Korea fired? IIRC the only reason Nork's have nukes is because they made a big stink saying they'd build nukes if the US/NATO didn't give them money every few decades - money which they would put to actually building nukes. I think China is being aloof about this because they want the US to go to war with North Korea so they can annex Taiwan as the US directs itself towards North Korea. The US seems to have a huge issue of arming people it fights later on and I'm getting sick of it.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at this. School more than anything doesn't teach you to think critically, it tries to break you in to following instructions. Why have critical thinkers that could challenge the statue quo when you could raise thousands of space monkeys to do as they're told and never question anything? Don't let kids pursue what they want to know organically, they need to know their place on the rocket ship pushing buttons and pulling levers.

Jesus christ that's some of the most melodramtic shit I've read. Unless the american school system is really that different from the canadian one. But like christ especially that first pic. High school and elementary are really not that hard the user is making them sound fucking grueling like you have to study 24/7 to just barely pass.

Already evening here - cup of tea then sleep for me. Zzzz . . .

I've always thought the same about those photos, they seem like they were written by the kid that made an ass of himself and then wondered why the fuck he was in detention
t. burger

archive.is/FMEMC

I have no experience with the game of thrones, but arent all characters especially dragon lady villainous in their own rights? Also, talk about hypocrisy much, her supporters actually assaulted trump supporters and have done everything she listed and then some.

not in a million years, Lena Heady has an acting that could win her an electoral campaign in no time.
Hillary can't even tell a joke properly without looking like an automaton

Not games, but:
Racial Justice Rap Video Depicts White Child Being Hanged
Black Lives Matter-themed production stokes outrage
infowars.com/racial-justice-rap-video-depicts-white-child-being-hanged/
archive.is/XSRKE
There are more "acceptable" places & people covering it. But this take was the most interesting:
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/908071247048736768
So, we have proof that Youtube enforces it's "advertiser friendly" policy purely based on politics & their own belief. Or as the normalfag considers- inconsistently.
IMO- there are several paths to take.
1. Mass reporting of the video (may not be taken down).
2. Share & spread- tag youtube in it and Google's stock code ($GOOG, IIRC).
3. Write to those who advertise on Google/Youtube, and tell them if their advert was seen on the video. DO NOT LIE. If their ad was not on the video- don't like or photoshop. Otherwise, tell others it has the potential to appear on that video (and others of awful content- as clearly YouTube does not make sure "advertiser friendly" vids are actually appropriate).
IMO- 2 & 3. Along with OP Goolag & AdNauseum (as well as the other stuff they advise).
>>>Holla Forums777548

Shes reaching lolcow levels that shouldn't even be possible

Sounds about right

Not in the show, that one went full kike

OP TIMBER NEARLY READY
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

- Start posting english speaking jap devs- in that thread. Don't bother with Kamiya. He blocks people that pester him, and odds are he'll stand his ground with Nintendo.
- Get screenshots of the document, appropriate for Twitter.
- Possibly wait to add the translation of the summery as well.

There is a difference?

I meant the show in general, everything is black and white in there and the writing is on the level of your average soap.

don't forget the plot armor

This has been known for years fucker has been dragging these shitty fucking books for years even before the show was a thing.
Now hes been squeezing it dry and most people watch it like its something when all the good ideas it ahd have been dead for a long time and they only watch the tripe because they've grown attached to the characters, the flow and pacing and just watching it on a schelude like the boring fucks they are.
Same wit hthe Walking Dead, but I stopped watching that fucking shit once they deviated out of the comics path.

to be fair it was because EMC fired Derabont, the difference here is that D&D wanted to deviate from the the books when the whole series started

You deserved it

Also
´>Going to halfuck
Refrain from posting altogether and just do the deed on livestream

I see why people fall for gacha games.

I see now why wiafufags must be gassed

IT'S CUCKCHAN AND THEY ARE FULL CUCKS.
CUCKCHAN

All the same shit

they're 4cucks because it's for cucks
we're 8cucks because we eat cucks like them for breakfast

If they are halfcuck is this fullcuck?

I mean… if that's how you self identity. I won't judge you.

Maybe

No, we /fullchad/

I don't go to cuckchan, he shared is new copypasta with me via messenger.

archive.is/PnQna

Thank you for the link, sorry for the bully.

Good evening, members of the Wol/v/pac!

I like to imagine nigs nig is because of the breakdown of the black family which leads to shitty single negreeses who don't give a fuck about their children to raise shitheads.
I live in a city with one of the highest veteran population (28% of residents were in the military at some point) and I think because of the fact that the military has a lot of values like duty to oneself, to your family, that a lot of the black here actually had stable families due to them at least having one family member be in the military and distill these values to others. Because, for the most part, there's a lot more blacks than there are niggers. I've actually seen black fathers take care of their children, and there's loads of Korean War and Vietnam War veterans here.

I'm not saying this about places like Chicago, Baltimore, or hell, the cities next to mine, because those places you have a high likelyhood of getting nigged. I think where I live is different due to all the military folk that live here.

You can't save what is already dead.

Is this new?

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/705b13/ethics_the_ftc_is_still_sending_out_letters_to/

Well damn. Is this slowpoke? I browse everyday but for years these threads have been a blur to me

Fucking Buddhists.

I would say "as usual", but that would be sad. This shouldn't be the usual at all. Fucking jews and muslims, man.

You mean ancient roman cultists.

time to get mad

You mean two swarthy British men, two swarthy French men, and a swarthy Swedish man.

For a supposed Amnesty deal the Democrats don't really seem too happy.

Every bad thing happening to american and even canadian niggers you can blame on the democrats and policies they made to purposely split families apart.
You can try, but like Frankenstein's monster it will kill you when learning that it is ugly. and Cliff needs to be put out of his misery old yeller style, or just retire.

Because that 800 000 may actually be thankful towards trump netting him future voters.

But that shit happens almost every day

Here forgot about it. archive.is/Xyog2
twitter.com/politico/status/908732157270650880

I noticed this about a week ago. Not sure if it's a glitch or feature. I'll ask the archive manager about that.
Also, funny how the biggest organization GG has reached is the FTC, while LW and Anita reached an even bigger organization, the UN, but the UN does jack shit, just like Anita and LW themselves.

Part and parcel of living in a big city, user. Get used to it.

Dont let it happen again

Like Tokyo. Damned extremist kaiju.

PewDiePie’s casual racism is scary, but more terrifying are the millions who still support him

archive.is/ml625

"YouTuber PewDiePie nearly lets slip n-word again after racism storm". What he really says is "My nib.."

archive.is/E5UeC

archive.fo/oH1n3

archive.is/t3uq7

twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/908790819204845568

Feminists will be launch hitpieces about this man went to CNN and said on the air that he LOVES the 1st Amendment and boobs.

Its almost as if they are trying to make a deal with someone who wrote the book on modern negotiation :^)

Being the minority party, and experiencing the worst election losses in decades, how the fuck did they figure they had any kind of strong position in making a deal?

I remember seeing somewhere about how that professor used to be an AnCap lolbertarian several years ago until somehow was converted to an anarcho-commietard.

nice.

I am an honest signal.

I wasn't able to get Mombot's validation (probably busy and all). Give me a few and I'll include what we have in the images to distribute. I'll post here and in the Timber page.

I recently watch a Gojira Godzilla movie.It really showed the differences in viewing the world between western and japanese cultures.

Is this shit true? If so, anyone got sauce and why the fuck are they putting gender political drama into a movie for toddlers?

people watch those lego movies?

archive.is/vQ9Lx
Yes, and you should know (((why)))

yes, because the original movie certainly did not make the woman an prick of a mary sue enough.

they are ironically the most original shit put out in a long while.

archive.is/vQ9Lx
Yes, and you should know (((why)))
codemonkey fix this

Everything is awesome about lego movies.

Isn't that guy a /sp/artan?

Seriously? One bitch sending a letter caused all this? Sounds like bullshit for them to excuse their political shoehorning to me. Also isn't Duplo for toddlers? If a boy playing with boy toys and a girl playing with girls toys is sexist, is bigger kids playing with bigger kid toys and toddlers playing with toddler toys ageist? Seriously, just fucking keep your toys as they are and let the kids who don't bitch over petty shit buy the ones they'd prefer rather than bending over to the ones who send letters like self-entitled little faggots in the making.

archive.is/oNIOQ

This is a littreal example of someone online just going "company, hire me." and then they actually get fucking hired.
I glad I don't give a shit about dishonored.

The first one was actually decent.

Yeah, yeah. I totally get what you're saying my dude. I felt the same until I saw some of that stellar video game footage. I mean Bethesda has made a few mistakes, but they can only keep going up now. Dishonored is definitely very promising.

the nexus community could build a better game and engine from scratch and would have learned after the potatos to develop a new engine.

Holy fuck I hate CNN

I almost thought this was loss.

Those idiots are too busy aiming for heights way beyond their limits. Its why groups like Skywind and Beyond Skyrim will never truly finish what they set out to do. The Morrowind modders however are a different story.

While not the catalogs, I have one better. Proof, from the display box, that Legos have alsways been designed for both boys and girls in mind. The book I took this photo from is called The Lego Book by Daniel Lipkowitz published back in 2009.

ok then

The first Dishonored was not bad. It was not good either but a mediocre game stood out in a sea of shit.

this is sexist

I do remember old lego ads having girls even before the 90s

Have a webm.
a.uguu.se/xmNoMaziBmfe_BrookeBaldwinFreaksOutOverClayTravisTalkingAboutBoobs.webm

Anybody have that webm where that right wing poo in the loo that was running for some public office and his supporters carrying "Black Lives Also Matter" signs had "shame" chanted at them by various leftist groups that didn't even know what they were protesting and probably just assumed it was white supremacy?

He reminds me of my uncle: my uncle has a really high IQ, however his head is so far up his ass because he thinks that, because his IQ is higher than most other people, that he's "always right and fuck you you're wrong."

s

I just misused the word literal and I apoligize for destroying language.
And then I fucked up and replied to the wrong post. Pls no bully

This just in, journalists are arrested children LARPing as adults.

It's only unsexist if you love vaginas.

>Black Lives Also Matter
If BLM used that or Black Lives Matter Too I'd have less of a problem, and maybe some of the chimping would have been less severe.

That's not a fucking pun you retarded spic.

Yes (with the caveat that it might not look as good and come as naturally as other stuff) and definitely yes.

t.paps

I have a patreon already, it's just pretty much dead since I rarely feel I make stuff worth posting there.

Holy shit a couple SINK dojins got translated
exhentai.org/g/1115663/64c1f8950c/
exhentai.org/g/1115666/766827910a/

i have like half of the list
well fuck

I'd say you need to apply yourself, Carlos, but at this point it's like talking to a brick wall.

Finally got it downloaded.

I believe Venezuela failed because of leftist policies and trying to ape socialism. Essentially it failed because of socialism. Venezuela was not real socialism though, it was a half-assed version, as the majority of capital was privately owned. If it was true socialism, Venezuela would have been fucked way harder. Venezuela did not fail because of capitalism.

Number 2 confirmed to be superior shit joke master. Spics have to go back.

twitter.com/Abriael/status/908876284280823808

The owner and EIC of Dualshockers is a hardworking man. He don't mind flying thousands of miles back and forth just to get the scoop on video games news firsthand if he can. Look at this man.

Oh boy, here we go
It's still pretty fucked, even for a "half-assed" version of socialism.

We need more redblooded titty-n-beer loving americans.

archive.is/Kje1U
See you on the other side, fam.

>unlabeled moral degradation as she forgets about her family for dick
I just don't see what people see in this kind of thing. Why not have some wholesome vanilla instead? e-hentai.org/g/1115510/5cf9ad8ae8/

I am not socialist, communist, or redditor. All three of those things heavily contain ideology that poisonous to a healthy society.

The lesson to be learned here is to stay the fuck away from socialism. Unless it's National Socialism.

Are you some kind of newfag cuck?

You do realize the e-hentai is pandas front site right?

WELL ACHALLY
e-hentai is just for retards who cant get into panda and see the incest tag

You do realize it's the cuck's version with the shitty background color, ads, and no loli or shota, right?

Wait, incest is banned too?
E
W

actually no

Some people are too lazy to get past the panda, torfag.

The tag's there, but for some reason, clicking on it doesn't bring any results for any hentai with the tag. Looks like it's time to get past the panda, after all.

Are you sure?

May I add as a suggestion? When tagging/linking the payload, add known ecelebs/online personalities on their side of the world too, not just to devs (who are themselves online personalities as well). Even those tangentially connected to the video games industry might be interested in how the localization scene in the west treats their IP, like say Ken Akamatsu for instance.

Wasn't the "letter" discovered to be fake as the "girl" was a daughter of a LEGO employee, thus a stealth PR stunt?

He is definitely a big one, same with the author of Sayonara, Zetsobu Sensei, Kōji Kumeta.

I have a lot of these but I hate myself and actively consume things I know will hurt me.

I like my individual rights and liberties too much but if it gets rid of the commie scum then maybe
t. classical liberal (more liek contrarian lol)

We need an OC regarding "free speech and boobs" like pronto!

I want a unlicensed military-grade dick suppressor to perform illegal silent inseminations.

Speaking of which… where's list user? I'd like to suggest:

✔Sexualized the Mombot

The absolute madmen actually did it?
They really are going to virtue signal themselves to death?

UC Berkeley Offers Assisted Suicide to Students Offended by Shapiro Talk
themideastbeast.com/uc-berkeley-offers-assisted-suicide-students-offended-shapiro-talk/ archive.is/AmFDr

(yes, it's satire)

Never trust that cuckservative jew manlet, because when push comes to shove, he always sides with the tribe.

is still not 100% sustainable and involves conquest of neighboring territories for materials and labor. Though canada would somewhat deserve it.

I don't believe anything truly is, but it's better than most and it eliminates commies, marxists, jews, degeneracy, et cetera.

National Socialism is a meme and will never work

Suggestion: The next thread title can reference the third year since Wikileaks warned and hinted of the things to come:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/511727048931282944

archive.is/e9bo1

Shit's insane and funny as hell looking back at all the things that have happened since. Like the Intimidation Game episode that resulted in this board: >>>/redchanit/ and many of the usual suspects still regret or learned nothing to the point where they did a repeat of it in American Horror Story's Trump episode. The scale of how things kept intensifying astounds me.

No, like cockroaches they will adapt and use it as a stepping stone if needs be
hedonism and degeneracy will always exists sadly, they act as a social release to keep everyone from getting so stressed that they all kill each other, its one of the reasons why snackbars snackbar.

>that resulted in this board: >>>/redchanit/
I know the clip, but I entirely missed this board
I'm pretty sure they're taking the piss out of both sides. And they're hilariously accurate to real life with the Hillary side.

Only if it fails like Hitler did. You think we should do nothing and be good goyim?
They can be vastly reduced
Then how come everyone is at each other's throats despite the fact that we're rapidly approaching, if not succeeding, the levels of degeneracy from the Weimar Republic?

My rage is thick and red and coming out my eyes.

Didn't communism end with Hungry?

Torrential Downpour?

This is true, which is the reason why the universe is infinite.

There is only one reason why Hitler was defeated, and that's because the U.S. got involved. Both during WWI and WWII all of the European powers were still fighting wars in the same fashion and mindset they had for generations. They had battle tactics that they were going to fight to the death using, and the had rules to how they fought war. One such infamous rule is how they would only fight in certain fields because of their "value" or because of the status of the person who owned that field. Another such rule was how they'd only attack at certain times. Nazi Germany was the absolute peak of European warfare, and it resulted in Hitler steamrolling the continent.

However, when it comes to warfare regarding the U.S., we didn't give a rat's ass about these "rules". We came there to fight a war, win, and go home. Anything that came in interfere with that plan was taken care of in less than a moment's notice. The U.S. generals didn't care what landscape was destroyed as long as we defeated the enemy on the other side planning to attack us. The generals didn't care about what time they would be attacking unless it conflicted with benefit of their men. And, this drove everyone in Europe nuts because "You're not suppose to do that." But, the generals didn't care because they were there to do a job, and then get out.

get the fuck out of here, you second-rate carlos

Congress not getting anything done, and well I was fucking pissed when Trump so much as implied he will give Amnesty and saying he's willing to trade DACA.

Fertile
Robotic
Mother
Hips

Mah nigga!

However… As a weeb, I personally see Mombot more as a snarky gaming and shitposting Ichinose Hanae from Maison Ikkoku than as a Ara with tiny 9volt-approved feets

She'd still be cute imo.
I always imagined her as an average middle-aged woman, to be honest. Perhaps a bit more good-looking, but not "42, but looks 23" tier like in an ara doujin.

Meme responsibly kids.

Communism never worked from the very beginning.

H-hello?

Sup

Umm. Did anyone archive the previous bread? Cause I can't see it.

Thanks. I missed it.

heh

How often do you find spiders have built nests in your belly button while you were asleep?

Good evening, faggots!

That's disgusting, you fucking faggot!

Never, how did you manage to do this?

Wait a minute, that woman, that's the "who is this 4chan" chick, right?

Yup, it's the same feminist bitch.

I found a cockroach under my pillow while sleeping a few days ago, and considered eating it.

please don't harm the turkish ambassador, it would be an international incident. But if you found it while sleeping, you were probably just dreaming, so it's fine.

I woke up to turn the pillow around and I saw the bugger. My house is filthy.

I once woke up with a stinkbug trying to go into my mouth, Shit already smells awful, I don't need to fucking taste it.

Funny how people only care about this because of Game Grumps. The media never cares about these types of visual novels unless it's cancerous western e-celebs so they can wank about politics.

I went back to check and yeah into a week it goes back to normal. That's annoying for me, as that provides decent info on archived breads. I wonder if anything can be done about that?

This is a beautiful video. No one could handle the banter, the woman is bewildered and the guy on the left goes full white knight and peak virtue signal just because of his very normal and tame attraction (that was obviously said to make a point about free speech). Yeah it's not entirely appropriate when discussing politics on live air but it was obvious what he was trying to get at with that immature but fun jab. But they got hung up on it and couldn't move on at least with a cringe. Journalists will always find a way for outrage.

Did this shit even get sales outside of meme streams and faggots?

fuggg already posted this

archive.is/e21s5

I wonder how Danielle would look like as a gyaru.

steamspy.com/app/654880

It did well, likely a lot of Revenue produced if you assume it didn't take that much money to produce and a lot of free marketing from journo buddies and by mere association with Game Grumps but I don't think it was as viral as some other dating games. Sakura Spirit and Hatoful Boyfriend as of currently has sold more for example. SteamSpy says 200k sold.

Is there any decent trap dating sims?

tumblr

He said traps, bot ugly trannies.

Have you used a computer before?

not*

POTUS Signs ‘Anti-Hate’ Resolution, a Major Assault on America’s First Amendment
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/15/kassam-potus-signs-anti-hate-resolution-a-major-assault-on-americas-first-amendment/

(^: IS THIS THE END OF DRUMPF? :^)

but national socialism worked in germany, it's just that the other countries got butthurt over it

Ohayo Gloobergamtors! I hope everyone is doing well today! I brought Tim's for everyone

What does this actually do other than serve as an empty gesture?

I don't really know what it's gonna do, probably ease the minds of some liberals while thinking other projects. It does look like an empty gesture though.

Thats what it seems like, until something further develops I'm not going to start panicking as this just seems like a platitude to attempt to appease all the liberals saying Trump didn't disavow the kkk and neo nazis

That is a good idea, user. Though I'll need people creating a list of Nip e-celebs.

And more importantly, I need validation of these first:

Summary / 概要
1. 米国任天堂はゲーム制作うちに自分勝手に定義した「文化基準」とおりゲームを検閲すると宣言した。

2.こうして、制作中ゲームは製作者のビジョンより、他人の主義によって作られる。

3.「皆の喜び」のための制作したゲームは製作者の理想なゲームに比べて低質ものだ。

If the game they're making gets me off I'm fine with any censorship, user

Crap, I realized that this is probably a machine translation, which is even worse. This is the original one:

Summary:
1. Nintendo of America is claiming it will censor content during production itself to fit “cultural standards” that they themselves define.
2. Thus, the game is being created reliant on ideology rather than the creator’s vision for the game.
3. The end result would be a game that is lower in quality because it tries to please everybody.

As I said, it's so dead I genuinely didn't even remember and think of linking it. Here it is, for what's worth it, but I'll probably only link it around once I finally get a comic started or something with regular content to justify a patreon in my opinion

patreon.com/ppdppl

How did that joke get started, anyway?

Pretty much the same here. I'm going to wait amd see what happens instead of react to something have no clue about. Also, it feels like this is how the "Right" new media, by getting their knickers in a knot over nothing and slowly begin to lose people's trust because of how it seems like they're just jumping at shadows.

Krautchan meme, pretty sure

>…how the "Right" new media is going to end, by getting…
And, why am I constantly leaving words oht of posts?

I think you must have bad case of brainfart today or you should buy new keyboard.

It gives Trump's presidential authority to all of the covert ops targeting free speech on the Internet that Obama's people had started up. He just legalized them all. Not formally, but they're going to take this and run with it and it'll take years for any challenge to reach to the Supreme Court.

And the fucking leftists screech about Trump the Tyrant. Obama allowed all this shit to happen.

If this does get taken to court, couldn't Trump throw Congress under the bus for even getting it this far along (Like he has with everything else), and proceed to take down BLM and Antifa outlets in the meantime (Since they are considered a terrorist group on the federal level)?

How does it allow that? Sorry the article was incredibly vague on what this resolution is or does. It basically said "trump signed a resolution to disavow racists" so what powers does this give him?

It doesn't legalize anything, at most it morally justifies it.

So its nothing then? Because the way it seems like to me is that its am empty gesture to shut up liberals

No, this is it for drumpf. He will finally get impeached and bernie will become president

It doesn't give any powers. It's liberals trying to turn Trump's base against him. Liberals call everyone who isn't liberal a racist white supremacist. Then they ask Trump to denounce racist white supremacists.

It's just political theater to get Trump's base to turn on him.

He's doing that on his own by fliplopping on DACA

What the fuck is this piece of shit article? It doesn't even include Trump's signing statement, which is extremely important because, again, he condemned both sides.
archive.is/6NatW

Breitbart is run and owned by Jews and was founded in Israel. Controlled opposition.

it has been said before: Trump could cure cancer and libshits would complain. Trump could solve world hunger and libshits would say everyone needs to starve to death. Trump could fix all the enviromental problems and libshits would demand pollution. Trump could get peace worldwide and libshits would start slaughtering everyone.

I am skeptical on that. It's very possible the whole DACA thing was a trap by Chuck and Nancy. I would suspect something like those two telling Trump they'll do a big favor for him if he goes for DACA amnesty. And Chuck and Nancy both would have done it not for the amnesty, but to use it as an issue to separate Trump from his base.

The whole thing is suspicious. Notice how MSM, who is usually attacking Trump non stop is sort of quiet about Russia and other conspiracy theories, and is focusing on DACA so hard? Trump is getting outplayed.

Democrats have shifted from thinking they can get rid of Trump with impeachment in the next year or two, to thinking they'll just get rid of him in 2020. And if things keep going this way, that's exactly what's going to happen.

This situation is not good. Democrats have shifted gears and are acting a lot less retarded. And Bannon is gone. And this is the result. The worst part is, is that it's working extremely well. Look at Holla Forums, it's a clusterfuck and a lot are turning against him.

Pretty much. and Holla Forums may talk big, but unless a normalfag starts the day of the rope, it will never happen. and the average Holla Forumsack is too spergy to into politican.

archive.is/4y74m
Reality has officially jumped the shark

ded

can someone give me the context

>did it all because she felt she deserved it more than anyone else
We don't even have to meme this shit. She's such a fucking idiot that she keeps doing it to herself.

If and when Trump supporters abandon Trump it will be bad and counter productive. It is better to stay mad but keep supporting him so they can keep their leverage over his policy goals. Trump supporters aren't going to find any leverage with Dems. Dems won't be moderated by conservative voters, not in this extreme political climate we entered into. If there was a Republican primary challenger in 2020 then abandoning Trump would be another story, but ideally Trump supporters want Trump to believe his base is still there as long as he continues with his promises.

I don't understand why Trump can't get exposure to Breitbart's reporting through his phone or twitter messages? Or with his personal phone calls? When we first heard Kelly was isolating information from Trump, I didn't believe it would be so serious to blackout every possible avenue.

littlefinger was the only one who deserved the throne tbh

Keep in mind, most of the anti-Trump shit getting flung on Holla Forums comes from shills, paid shills, Holla Forums raiders, and a small amount from extremist LARPers who thought they were voting for Turbo Hitler, and now they're pissed that their poor understanding of reality has betrayed them.

Don't forget about alphabet soup agencies and goons.

Trump gave his Twitter to someone else, and he's too busy for having stories slipped on to his desk, and Kelly screens which news he reads before he even has access to it. There done, no longer realizes how badly he fucked up.

No Amnesty with no compromises and building a real wall along the southern border is not a hard concept to grasp. Ronald Reagen doing the same thing Trump is doing now and getting screwed while permanently losing Texas and Florida is also not a hard concept to grasp.

Yeah totally king-material

Juggalos are classified as a gang, I think that's what they're protesting.

I'm still without power. Y'all are gonna hav'ta save all these updates till the 22nd and remind me then.

Not saying there aren't reasons to be disappointed or to criticize Trump. He's not upholding certain promises, but we also haven't seen the actual outcome. The Wall isn't canceled and ICE hasn't stopped rounding up criminals.

If the whole citizenship and naturalization process gets cleaned up and we end up a system that forces illegals to pay back-owed taxes, face the penalties for their crimes, and be held to the same standard as the rest of America, chances are most of them will fuck off and leave back to Mexico anyways. Just the threat that Trump will actually be enforcing immigration law alone was enough to cut border crossings down to manageable levels, and send several thousand of them running back to the border.

Ultimately, the problem is that they are a massive burden on the system because they demand special treatment, costing the country billions, and then they drain the economy and send their money out of the country, giving nothing back. If they leave, it's less of a burden. If they stay and are forced to pay up, even better.

So, how did the Ben Shapiro meeting went? more butthurt antifa and fire?

I wish but it wont happen.

Trump literally fucking said "no amnesty" yesterday.
If you can get past his retarded fucking ape way of talking, this nigger does a good job explaining the truth of this DACA shit: youtube.com/watch?D4buSznvqtY

You fucked it:
youtube.com/watch?v=D4buSznvqtY

Reportedly some woman got beaten and stabbed in the neck

Fuck

See

I never saw CIA as Littlecucker tbh

What the fuck has been going on with the threads though. They're more full of shitposts and less vidya

Summer ended.
Few anons were in recent hurricane area.
Few of them still don't have electricity.

For fuck's sake. Is she alive? and why was she beaten? support or being a reporter?

I've got a busy day, user. A few anons got hurricane'd as well. I can't contribute much to shift discussion right now, but maybe everyone can discuss the memetic connection between the Vitarka mudra and Pepe

Feminist frequency has just nuked their gab.ai account.

gab.ai/ToddKincannon/posts/12217849

Anita not so tough when she can't use all those cheat programs to gain followers on Twitter.

No clue if she's alive or not, the articles that the user who linked that stuff for me is all I could find about it. It seems to be being covered up. The only reason I heard about it is because my "friend" is a halfchan shitter and it was being posted on there

Off-topic, but how the fuck do you browse Gab? Every link I click on brings up a sign-in prompt. Twitter is bullshit, but not this bullshit.

Sadly, you have to sign in. You can read the 5 most recent posts of a gab user if you go directly to his feed. Thankfully, Kincannon is not a dank as fug shitposter who needs to spam 100 memes per hour. So I managed to get a snapshot of his feed.

archive.fo/mrVra

The last I heard was there was no stabbing (early fake report, the first news from a conflict is usually wrong) and she was knocked to the ground and hit her head on the concrete.

Asshurt, because >>>/christian/ has rebuked you? I also point out that we are not supposed to do blood sacrifice anymore. Literally first litrugic ritual Abraham has seen in Genesis was the bloodless sacrifice with bread and wine.

Lmoa @ this virgin

hey guys wtf

Oh good, like I needed more reasons to not buy that game.

So the strike is done? Or did they really cuck out and give in to their insane demands

She's been scabbing since the very start user.

True, but people are more than a little bit jumpy because you can't trust politicians. Everyone knows that and they are under constant attack by the MSM, leftists and the like for not wanting to get raped and murdered. The right is paranoid right now and this isn't the old Holla Forumsacks who had been living with that fear and paranoia for years and knew how to keep a cool head. These are people who are just finding out how fucked the world is, or haven't made the jump to realizing that they might just have to prepare for war if they want to live.

But she didnt get the role for life is strange 2

How disgusting, but it's still crapcom.

Nah. It's some user which like to post chad memes from some stupid reason.

Fucking christ, can't they just make a Jewess and make Burch voice her instead?

Shouldn't burch's name be spelled "ashley"?

>199.99 for shitty easter eggs and shitty play arts kai tier statues
This game is the trainwreck that keeps crashing

what

Thanks user, that's exactly why I didn't want to spread around the stabbing narrative, I really didn't want to spread a false story

Saw this, which appears to confirm.
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/908829778110803969
archive.fo/aTlUf

isn't she supposed to be on strike?

Who cares about HL3 at this point

satan please…

So, Valve is finally playing their trump card (Like SquarEnix did with the FFVII Remake, or Capcom and REmake 2). Makes you wonder what's going on.

Not selling enough hats?

What the hell are they doing with him then? His whole thing was being an edgy self destructive cunt.

I never understood why anybody found those vids impressive. Is it really that hard ? With a mouse it looks like anyone who's played an FPS already could do that shit easily. I dunno.

It looks easy but it's incredibly hard. Pirate a copy of half life and try it.

jkmimstbqhf

because it was one of the roles they could make a stink of "woe we cannot take big roles because developers are greedy!"

paid mods failed for valve.

He's just a dude with purple magic now. Any instance of blood and/or gore has been replaced with purple goop.

Grape drink blood, no gore and no inflation attacks. Welcome to the ESPN friendly Jedah.

#Gamergate is dead! DEAD!

We've been dead for years now, the ride never ends.

Not according to games journalists, any of the literallys or SJWs.

Conservatives btfo
archive.is/iEget

I don't know how to interpret your reaction

No

Also if this study can't be replicated it's fucking worthless

I am aghast, I did not see this coming!

Liberals don't have enough cognitive energy to realize that there is even a correlation between Muslims getting imported and rape gangs showing up, mass murder and the like going on; let alone the fact that the latter is caused by the former.

That depresses me. He was my favorite Darkstalker when I was an edgy teenager. Still, why even bother with him when that was his whole thing? There are plenty of Darkstalkers that are more friendly to the ratings board like hell viewers give a shit.

Yes, but have they scientifically connected cuckqueaning and intelligence?

What are video games even doing on ESPN to begin with? E-sports is mostly boring only with an occasional good play, the games are typically terribly balanced and the constant errors in matches slows down the pacing so much. Console siege is hysterical though.

is it possible? have we finally run out of autism?

finally, are we free?

Is that what the study says or is that the journalists?

Autism never dies.

Lately I've been realizing how little interest I have in things other than watching these threads and porn.
I don't know what to do.

Try watching less porn, it really drains productivity, at least for me.

play video games

sounds like depression famalam
you know what you have to do
klearn how to trap mode and sell yourself, not for the money, but because there's a chance of a cuddle afterwards
webbum unrelated, they live simple happy lives together

Same boat here. I lurk KiA all day at work and then come home and lurk the bread and fap repeatedly. The entire rest of the Internet has lost its luster between the samey Web-2.0 interfaces and the SJW brigades. And don't even get me started on forums.

I kind of want to get back into programming, because Hypercard is neat as fuck, but I have no idea what to make and without a creative spark I can't motivate myself.

Listen to user, that's what I did.

B-but its the top of reddit! It must be true! This is the end for us time to #closethegate

If I'm on the internet, I'm pretty much here. My life is legitimately empty outside of this website. Probably going to spend my birthday here, once I get home for the day.
I'd like source on those pictures the two of you posted if you have it

this thread is WizardChan 2.0
just waiting for some new LW to come in here and stir shit again
the cycle will continue
all ends are beginnings

I want to hunt those friends.

Most of this thread is relatively on topic its only the fairly recent posts that strsy somewhat. It's a lull in between happenings. Emails have been sent, and recent happenings have been discussed thouroughly. There's just not much to do at the moment. If anything happens we'll be here though. Eternal boogeyman and all that

Did they set out to just fucking ruin the franchise on purpose?

The fuck? I didn't expect the stones to glow like in the picture, but this looks nothing like what was advertised. I've seen Happy Meal toys that look better.

Well at least your favorite darkstalker isn't a gay furry magnet like mine
Lack of Villains was a big complaint from MvC3 and Jedah fills the roll of "See? We remember darkstalkers/obscure characters"

What are video games even doing on ESPN to begin with?
ESPN has lost a massive chuck of their viewers over the years and they need new pulls to get freash meat.
Also capcom has been going after the esports bucks since SF4. There was a leaked internal video regarding the esports pyramid scheme that capcom shows to investors. It explains perfectly why they push for esports, just ask in the Fighting game general for it.

Yep, errybody is still here. Just nobody is talking.

As I said, the eternal boogeyman is all present and ready to strike, there's just no happenings to act on

FFVII Remake will probably crash spectacularly, but some of this shit this guy says is pure unsubstantiated pessimism.
Very doubtful. Though possible.
It's extremely doubtful that you won't have carry over data and there is nothing to suggest that would even be the case.
It's a fucking JRPG. There will be customization of some kind, likely various kinds, regardless of how much they change and fuck up the previous systems.

>>>/sudo/50132
Games beginning again

Good morning, faggots!

that text image is off, demoshits were poisoned from their very inception.

What the fuck, there was a perfectly fine thread open about dishonored 2, then days later some faggot bumps it and tons of (1)s pop up to shitfling about Holla Forums and Holla Forums and the faggot hotpocket just deleted the entire thread

Holla Forums itself has been slow ever since that last Nintendo Direct, so the bread's slowness hasn't been cause for concern.
We're only in trouble if we somehow drop to Page 14 sometime outside of Real Baking Hours.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/16/virgil-the-big-question-for-open-borders-bernie-sanders-medicare-for-all-plan-is-what-if-all-includes-the-whole-world/
archive.is/eEVPO

I seriously don't even understand the left right now. I blame the climate of social justice, but I'd like to hear other opinions,. Does anyone on the left even believe (if only amongst themselves) that they have a coherent policy?

Well, yeah. They're that delusional.

Yeah, I think we're fine. 600+, almost 700 posts at p12.

As with many of Senator Sander's plans, I have to ask:
WHERE THE FUCK WOULD HE GET THE MONEY TO FUND THIS

Someone is upset, I was on Holla Forums a little bit ago and it was getting spammed with gay dildo threads or something, in addition I've seen less noteworthy but still abnormal shit on some other boards too

The entire board must be slow as fuck for the past week. If these threads were truly dying it would be like the old days when we couldn't even make it 500 posts and had to bake emergency breads just stay afloat. But we're still only on page 12 which is unheard of.

I am buttflustered that the hotpockets dont do their job, all he did was delete all posts of one ID who surprisingly still continued shitposting and then he bumplocked the thread and shortly after deleted it instead of handing out bans to the obvious shitstirrers. This was a perfectly fine thread before and all this does is give whoever gets 3+ shitposters the power to delete things they dont like.

Myself, I lurk here, kiwifarms, or try and learn nippon. I should go back to school and try and be a nurse

The internet has fucking devolved so much, I blame facebook and twitter for that.

This isn't possible. Has this thread really lasted 2 days???

Dolphins do terrible, terrible, things to pufferfish…

I did much worse.

I gave him 3000 dollars for infinity next

please respond
I don't know why my cursor starts before the post number when I quote somebody now but it's very annoying

I guess. It just feels so wrong.

here you go.

Nigger why would you do this

I really wanted Holla Forums to be better, thought I was helping hotwheels and everyone here because at the time, the site was really going to shit and it seemed like there was no other way without simply accepting that the site was done.

ME: "Nothing my allies say or do has any association with their place of employment, because personal Twitter is personal and THEY SPECIFICALLY STATED "MY OPINIONS ARE MY OWN."

Also Me: OH NO

That's completly fair, if I had money to spare at the time I honestly would have donated as well.

guies…

More. I need more (you)s

Do we have a baker or I'll bake again!?

I hope you regard it as money well spent.

Yea, the problem is that it didn't work out. I think we all know what happened, and I don't have it in me to be mad at Josh for this anymore since the past is the past. Just wish the leaked chatlongs didn't have him mentioning me as "having his back" when hotwheels offered to help.

benis

Sometimes it amazes me just how much I hate individual people based purely on their shitty opinions and shitty behavior when none of it has any bearing whatsoever on my life. Twitter is a helluva thing. I literally have a short list of people I'm only aware of due to twitter and gamergate that if I ever met them in person I would immediately
laugh the shit out of them without hesitation. I don't like it.

I am very generous with my (you)s

Seems like I'm going to bake again. So anything new to add before we proceed to the next bread? Holla Forums's anniversary is today, so give me your most awesome Holla Forums art so I can post it on the next bread.

We were so innocent.

unleash the melonpan

I could use that money for a hot meal.

Holla Forums nationalism

One more post

That last one always makes me smile. Probably the only thing I've done right in the last decade is helping send letters and stuff against Gawker.

I made punished v in star trek online.

And we are at 700

John Tailbain/Gallon, I think his name was? I liked him. The series did have some top notch women, though.

They have their "news" channel on at work. Its pretty clear that they are desperate as they keep going harder and harder into basketball and the associated audience. This shit is really insane because the only ones that "worked" are the ones that came about organically. I can't think of a single successful esport game that was intended as such, unless it was already attached to a successful IP. Even then, its starting to get sketchy.

For what possible purpose. Bitch is fucking strong, gets her energy from fighting, and is either royalty or at least top tier nobility. She is the last person to be bitching about misogyny.

Here's some stuff I held onto.
I can also post some of the /cuteboys/ guides to sys admin stuff I have no idea why that's even a fucking thing, I just found it but you'd probably be better off with me posting a fuckhuge list of books to read.
I own a few and it's the dryest shit I've ever fucking read.

Happy birdday, Holla Forums!

Shit, the new bread is 404. Holy shit.

FFS

404 anyone?

Dog bless this website, im sure this post will be stuck on 100% for minutes as well.

And I could have sworn I've taken that flag off.

Baking again.

lol 404

Happy birdday, Holla Forums!

All I could think of when watching this was towlie saying

Is that just for one person? That could feed a family of 6 as one meal.