Less than 50 players concurrent MAX in lawbreakers

Suicide when?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PnQna
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even Champions online has more players than that

Why do companies always do this shit? They've had 10+ years now of history to see that making copy-cat games based on one juggernaut of multiplayer popularity always fails, the only exception being F2P attempts that get lucky to get some of the scraps a population boost thanks to 3rd world hordes with internet access.

oh i am laffin

It's almost like if you want good sales you should try serving under-served demographics instead of trying to enter a saturated market

He looks pretty young for a 42 year old guy.

free to play when?

No way that's true

every night around midnight the game tanks to 50 or less players for the past three days or so.

part of me feels bad for him but he was such a blowhard during this games schitzophrenic campaign i can't help but feel he had it coming. my biggest concern is that it might me we get even less open betas because the beta for lawbreakers put the final nail in its coffin when everyone who tried it realized it was shit

cucky b can suck a dick, this deserved to fail in every way

which is fucking impressive considering how barebones overwatch is

archive.fo/PnQna

overwatch is dwindling already at this point, it's "esport scene" is basically dead
PUBG is the new flavor of the month

maybe he should just take the fucking L and move to another project

Good, I hope the trend of fusing ASSFAGGOTS elements to other genres never spreads.

How's that gender-neutral bathroom for crying in?

I am sure it is.

Maybe ditching microsoft wasn't such a good idea, after all, they are the ones who hold the gears of war fans.

He left those problematic times behind him although that one drumpf achievement in the latest GoW really helped #resisttrump

I seriosuly doubt any help from MS would make a difference. The game never had a chance to begin with, it has all of the flaws of shit like Overwatch but none of good parts.

Blezzinga has no one but himself to blame for this

That's about on par with TFC presently. Sad!

That's probably mostly bots honestly. Does this shit even have bots, speaking of?

kinda reminds me of those late 90s rockstars who crashed and burned after 3 decent records

Cuck Bazinga is a wanker

duplicate thread, use the existing one please