ITT: we post communists who are LITERALLY impossible to assassinate

ITT: we post communists who are LITERALLY impossible to assassinate.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/specials/world/castro/gallery/castro?pg=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did they really try to assassinate Castro that many times or were those just contingency plans?

Who needs assassins when you could just trip over your own beards, am i right comrades?

I like how at least Castro died a natural death instead of Ameriburger assassination
Good to see that
Viva Cuba

This. Also sharing my favorite Castro image.

That pic made me go WTF, so I found where it's from:
archive.boston.com/news/specials/world/castro/gallery/castro?pg=11
This was from before the Chilean coup.

Even weirder, I did a reverse search on the image, and the only people who post it are a bunch of Trots and Leftcoms, and they only started posting it when Castro died. I can't find a source on the color image at all. So it's like they specifically dug it out of some old magazine when he died, or their CIA handlers made sure to spread it around at the time.

What's offensive about these?

Was Castro supposed to viciously garrotte him while he was saluting or something

I like to post it to trigger Holla Forumsyps and gusano faggots mostly.

God I fucking wish Castro killed him then and there

Short man syndrome + revolutionary fervor = someone I wouldn't want to fuck with

KEKarooo

It would have been extremely amusing.

UUUU

684 times they tried.

alright, now here's an open question

Was Stalin bumped off, or did he die a natural death?

I've heard Beria played a pretty active role in it.

Was Castro really a Communist? He regularly took advice from his Neoliberal friend Pierre Trudeau, which is one of the reasons that Cuba is known for its extremely capitalistic vacation resorts.

Now that they're dead, yeah, literally impossible.

Stalin was born in 1878. if someone really wanted him dead, they wouldn't have had to wait long. It's a good thing he had his stroke when he did, otherwise his reputation would be horribly effected by The Doctor's Plot. Now he's only kinda remembered as antisemitic.

If his inner circle had any intention of slotting him, they would have done it way, waaay earlier.

He wasn't Trudeau's friend, he was his bull.

poor lenin :( icepick would have been better

Yeah, wouldn't want to ruin Uncle Joe's excellent reputation…

THE MAN WAS A SAINT!

You swine, how dare you sully the man of steel's name? He was a god.

hi

seen your thread on tempestuous threads and came in to tell you that

no one is literally impossible to assassinate, your non literal use of the word "literal" makes you sound retarded

if you were trying be ironic, ironically sounding retarded is still sounding retarded

inb4 troll: see pic related

It's a joke you fucking autist. Castro never being assassinated makes a mockery of US black ops capabilities. Of course it was possible to assassinate him, the people trying were just comically incompetent.

fuck off redditard

sorry, i didnt realise pretending to be retarded was funny

oh wait isnt that what clowns do?

well i never found them funny either

>>>/reddit/

no

Castro is literally, in the strictest sense of the term, impossible to assassinate.

Because he's fucking dead already, you moron. You can't assassinate someone who already died of natural causes.