ITT: Games you know user would love but never gets talked about

ITT: Games you know user would love but never gets talked about

Pic related because god damn. SNES or GBC version it don't matter. Its from the creators of harvest moon and links up to harvest moon but its a fishing rpg.

Just living a comfy life in a small town buying b8, catching fish and exploring the countryside having childhood adventures.

There have been a few anons lately asking for fishing games with a twist and this shit is your jam and you never knew.

Other urls found in this thread:

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/hardwar/
mythipedia.wikia.com/wiki/Installing/Updating_Myth_II
dropbox.com/s/575zlde6g56fi92/Myth2_Install.7z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you want to talk about this game why make a generic template thread

There's a Cube engine FPS called Red Eclipse. It's a mix of modern design choices and open, arena-like levels. On one hand it's got weapon loadouts and 2 weapon limits, and the TTK is relatively low. On the other, the weapons have multiple fire modes, superweapons spawn in so that map knowledge is required, and the movement system is pretty neat. Since it's a Cube engine game, there's a level editor built in. You can develop levels while other players play them if you want.

Only downside is that it's a multiplayer FPS with very few players.

No one would reply most likely. Thats why people make template threads.

Because theres sure as shit more than one good game Holla Forums never talks about.

Shit i don't think i've ever seen any of the xbox SEGA leftovers from the Dreamcast talked about bar Jet Set Radio and Panzer Dragoon Orta and theres fucking loads of good ones.

Obscure games are obscure because they're shit.

Thank you for your input Activision.

I didn't panzer dragoon when I played it on xbox. What makes it better than any other game of that genre?

well why the fuck not

Boku No Natsuyasumi 2

Battle Engine Aquilla. One of the most fun games I've played in years. Get in a mech, stomp around or fly whilst the AI wages all out war against one another. Has kaijus in game, boss shit, branching pathways depending on what you do in missions, etc.

Need to find the PC ISO eventually.

Wished these games all had sequels

Here

I loved this game on the GBC when I was 7. Might have to give it a try soon as I've been needing something comfy to play.

Play this shit NOW. theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/hardwar/

i did, its still super great and theres more of them

I've seen gameplay, looks like a nice chaotic battlefield.

I personally preferred the original one.

Is this one of those fishing games where fishing means staring at the screen waiting for the prompt to press a button within two milliseconds? It's incredible how so many games fuck this up. Fishing is supposed to be relaxing, yet almost all fishing minigames force you to be 100% focused and super fast to react. Surely there must be better ways to do it, ones that don't prevent it from being relaxing or comfy.

Had fond memories of running my moth around for 30m as a 7 year old before it ran out of juice and not knowing lightwells fixed it 10/10 game would nostalgia again

Terranigma isn't exactly obscure, but I never seen it talked about.
Play it if you like epic stories and action-rpgs.

bcuz it wont emulate in mednafen

time to get a rhea

Its an rpg so sometimes its chilling till the 'bwoop' noise but then its a sega bass fishing tier fight.

There are things in the woods like spiders and forest spirits to 'fight' but the big boss is just a fuckhuge but realistic 3 foot long fish called the River King. Its a lifesim rpg with mild fantasy elements.

Hard to find good footage online but check here at 13:19 for fishing gameplay.
My advice is grab a good emulator and a rom.

I dont think visualboyadvance is any good anymore but whatever works.

god dammit mark

oh bwoy.

You forgot

worked when I tried it, but original hardware is always the best. make sure you're using the correct bios. try japanese bios and launch the game once, then close it, then launch it again.

?

(((Techmo Bowl)))

Disgaea 5

Deep SRPG.
Story is shit.

Moonbase Commander is getting no love, which is a shame.

Check out the gameplay it's unique.

Rune factory series, it is like harvest moon, but with fights and waifu, but better.

we used to have threads on a pretty regular basis, then the company died and we're never getting another

These games were so much fun and polished, feel bad to know that things died.

Goddamn, that brings back memories. Crowwiz best wiz.

I've got a game you've never heard of.
its called Binkys game and the best way to play is not at all.

Riven doesn't get enough love.

Hype drill mechanics and that 3rd gear track.

Man I want to love runefactory 2 but it turns into a giant fucking grind eventually. I mean that shit gets absurdly grindy and leveling is so fucking slow to top it off. Is 3 or 4 any better about this?

>From Software

It was talked about briefly when it first came out, then everyone forgot about it. It does some really smart things with its narrative that people would enjoy.

Never forget

LK2 is better

l2k is stupid

How so?

It's dumb.

The only "smart" thing it did was show just how stupid and violent those faggot commies were.

Myth:
Guide: mythipedia.wikia.com/wiki/Installing/Updating_Myth_II
Game Files: dropbox.com/s/575zlde6g56fi92/Myth2_Install.7z

I don't see either of these get talked about, ever. And that's fucking tragic.

I bet nobody here played this game.

Sucks we never got the GBA sequel (Wizards) or even a VC release for Warlocked, always looked like an interesting game.

Been a few years since I'm played it but it was fun game, don't think I fully mastered placing new buildings on to good ground with that launch meter though.

Even back in sixth gen (and more than likely earlier than that as well), journofags were gatekeeping awareness/sales. One can probably place some blame on Dan "As good of a game Otogi 2 is, we still have to acknowledge that relatively few people want to read about it" Tsu, at least in regards to the second game's flop. Still, I see both games brought up occasionally and in good regard, mainly in FromSoft threads (where the likes of Lost Kingdoms and Echo Night also get occasional mention).

if youre gay youd like this VN

Fuck I'll have to play this

I love this game

Is my dick a game?

The original Lost In Blue for the DS.

Back when I first played it, I got so into it I was waking up from sleep to play more. With a bit of mystery to unfold on the island, It really draws you in if you can get into it.

Fondest of memories.