Thoughts on Doom/Wolfenstien announcements for switch?

Thoughts on Doom/Wolfenstien announcements for switch?

Spread the misery, so they say.

How will Segacucks ever recover?

Who gives a shit?

I don't see anything wrong.

i don't know what switch is and i couldn't care less

Nintendo's hybrid portable/home console and the successor to the Wii U

Good to see the Switch is getting games, but really, why the fuck would I buy an FPS on a console?

There is no say on it yet, but if the game supports gyroscope aiming it will be incredibly playable on Switch. I have played NuDoom with a Steam controller on multiple occasions and Gyro aiming does make it comparable to mouse aiming.

And why would I want them?

How is he bad?

Man, the first game had all those song covers and now they have a whole cartoon short for the nazis. I swear there is like one guy working there who really is a nazi and is just loving it.

I'd say its almost guaranteed to require an SD card and download to play.

Woah, like, what is, like, that pic, like talking about, like, dude? Like, level design, enemy placement, like, designing things with, like, other parts of the game in, like, mind? That shit is making my brain hurt, brah. Everyone knows Doom is actually about wicked sick, hardcore action, brah WEEEEEEEEWWW, DEEEEEUUUUDDDEE! *does a kickflip* *chugs red bull* *breakdown starts playing*

I don't give a shit about modern games, but hey, good for Nintendo. It's about time they got thrown some third party bones and the Switch is a neat idea (though not sure about it's execution as I don't own one).

Very impressed at this announcement tbh. I wonder how they'll try to those games in a Switch cartridge but probably what said.

What were they're trying to say about that? We wuz the colonial america n shitz?

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary, the masked man.

Given the hardware limitations of the switch I don't see how this port can be anything but bad. Plus its Bethesda porting, have you seen how bad their shit is.

Shill more faggot.

:^)

Aye

Reminder that console users are humans and gamers, just like you.
Paid mods on switch when, Todd?

Who would buy it?
If someone has a PS4, X1 or PC, they'd get it on that because it'll be cheaper. In DOOM's case they probably already have the game.
The only type of person who would buy the Switch ports would either be someone with no other way of playing the game, or someone desperate to play them on the go.

Even then, let's say you're in the ideal situation for a Switch. You're on a train with a friend, and you've got half an hour to kill. Will you whip out Bomberman, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Mario Kart 8 or any of the other multiplayer games? Or will you play a low-res version of a singleplayer game while your friend tries to make out details on the tiny screen?

Didn't you know user, the Switch changed all that. The only people who are really human are those who own a Switch.

Real motherfucking question time
Are there Gyroscope controls for nuDoom on switch?
It might actually be decently playable if that's the case.

Silky smooth 15 FPS

It would be easy to fix NuDoom.

1. Make fatalities a rare thing, not something for every fucking enemy.
2. And place those enemies in the actual levels, not just 90% of them during the gauntlets things.

Too bad modders will never be given the chance.

There are seriously people who will buy this game simply because it's on a cartridge. That's all they care about.

Eh. Zenimax Doom's already had the year of artificial hype that Zenimax paid its marketers for. It should be pretty much forgotten by now.

It is
Too bad most people have been conditioned to like because its not total garbage like most modern FPS games and marketing and brand loyalty.
Says alot about the game when Titanfall 2 is better and faster than it and with better weapons.

I doubtet it at first, but after pirating the campaign, goddamn, Infinity Ward and Raven Software truly live through Respawn, campaign just needed to be longer.

NuDoom was a fucking mess of design choices.

Oh gee, I can't wait to play a fps game that's already on computer, but now at a silky smooth sub 30 FPS. I'm sure I won't get motion sickness!

The game takes place in America which is being occupied by the Nazis. They're easing the country into becoming more German.

Shit games for shit platform, fitting.
Can you even believe there are tards who bought switch?

What's the point of going that far for advertising? The fucking game probably will only have a 3 second clip playing in the corner of a map somewhere.

I swear the new Wolfensteins are pure Nazi propaganda.

There are still a few months of English left.

Can you get any gayer?

how is this image relevant?

are console faggots really this pissed off at Mark because he likes the Switch? He fucking owns everything.

you forgot number three

fix the god damn soundtrack.

Outside the cool propaganda, the in-game american resistance is retard that needs a FUCKING WHITE MALE to fight nazis.

but goy, BLASTowics is one of god's own chosen, you fucking bigot

If this is the only way for Doomguy to show up in Smash and beat up Fire Emblem waifus, I'm all for it.

Dubs

Every console shooter should be given motion controls. Makes it way more playable than sticks. I may even like it better than keyboard/mouse when it's done well like in splatoon.

Hey, it worked for Skyrim so it's gotta work for everything else, right?

it'll be like borderlands 2 on the vita.

I thought that got cancelled.

Okay, this is pretty good.

He didn't forget 3, you just stole them, tripsman.

I thinks its great they actually were able to get the latest version of Id Tech running on the Switch. I am curious though as to what sacrifices had to be made to make it happen. Id Tech is very well optimized for PC. But that said, Switch isn't PC. I think it's also fair to say 30 FPS lock is almost a guarantee. Also no doubt it will run in 720p in portable mode. But for docked mode its a mixed bag, it could be 900p with checkerboard upscaling. We'll just have to wait and see

Do you guys think /ourguys/ are secretly working for Bethesda?

But I already bought that game in 1994.

No, it's real. You're thinking of Bioshock.

I have never played the games before but I recall a brother of a friend owning a copy of the first one. How are the new ones different? I'm assuming it's the whole "hurpadurp Bad Natzees won" and I've heard that the bad guy's not even Hitler.

By that I'm also asking what do you mean they're subtle propaganda

Did you edit that image to add receding hairline?

Id rather doom 3 non casualized edition or brutal doom.

How is Nintendo going to fuck this up?

Well, they're being put on a subpar console so Nintendo fucked up there. They'll run like shit, most likely because of it.

Oh, agreed, and as other anons have already mentioned, FPS on console is stupid to begin with. Add in weak hardware to the mix and seriously…who the fuck would buy this?
I'm just wondering how Nintendo themselves will fuck this up. I feel some looming PR shitstorm on the horizon when the Nintendo SJW bandwagon hears about this and the big N over-responds.

4SMASH

Sjws love bethesda, and Noa shitheels have friends at bethesda, they wont touch it.

fuck y-
into the other m design it goes.

The game runs at about 15-30 fps. play it on the pstv for optimal results.

bumping cause I'm still interested

When Megaman and Pac-man were added they used the old design. If Doomguy somehow ended up in Smash it's likely he'd be based off the original games too.

They could probably have his Doom 3 and nuDoom model as alternate skins. Also, because of Cloud's presence in Smash 4, you do not necessarily need to be in a Nintendo console to be considered for the roster. However, good luck seeing any character from the West make it into Smash Bros.. The only that is a Western designed character is Diddy Kong and that will likely be it (Since NoJ hates it when any company, especially a Western company, shows them up).

There's no way they wouldn't take the opportunity to stroke the manufactured egos of hipster secondaries who never played Doom but watched a DYKGaming video on it like all the other fuckwits who flock to the series. Probably a reference to "rip and tear" thrown in for good measure as well as a classic outfit unlock for the Switch port.

Not really to be honest, the new world is a fucking utopia and everyone except partisans and terrorists is perfectly happy.
It's a completely new universe and the Nazis won because the Jews had incredible technology that they used to come closer to god but because they were Jews they only cared for themselves and didn't give it to the Allies to help them win the war and so the Nazis just stole it and kicked everyone elses ass. The aesthetics are gorgeous, the cutscenes are well done and the visceral feedback is great but the gamplay is fucking horrendous. Every single enemy is hitscan and they're all 100% accurate even from a mile away, besides that they're also complete bullet sponges. Also the protagonist is an incredibly whiny bitch who complains about killing all the time which doesn't fit the endless slaughter the gameplay consists of.
It's a crazy doctor and a Female Obersturmführer I believe, they're both pretty cool characters and have some well made cutscenes and dialogue.

All in all I like everything that's not gameplay., shame actually, just like NuDOOM this game could have been great.

is it even capable of running it ?

They should have just remade Doom 64

How about no.

It's more that the Doom fandom is very niche in Japan. Unlike DKC, it didn't quite hit the runaway success and make Diddy Kong well-known enough as a playable character. Doom didn't sweep the PC scene there since the big-selling computers at the time weren't exactly the type to run the game well enough (PC-98s were fairly top of the line, but they also had cheaper competition). Coupled with a genre and violent style most of the gaming public weren't as fond of and you have a smaller audience that latched on.

Even Little Mac isn't exactly big in Japan, despite being made by NoJ. He's one of the more bones thrown to the West (particularly America; I don't know how popular Punch-Out is in Europe/Australia/etc.)

I hate you so much, Nintendo.