I swear I tried to enjoy some of the hunting gameplay that was not so bad...

I swear I tried to enjoy some of the hunting gameplay that was not so bad, but the whole cringy SJW shitfest was too much. The population in that game literally looks like the one from Zion in Matrix reloaded. White guys are just here to be the bad guys, like every time. And of course you play your super mary sue who saved the world. There's also a lots of "matriarchy" bullshit.

I ended up rushing through all of it, the dialogues are too tiresome and long anyway. Lots of empty no-gameplay/full graphics sequences like in any pleb Uncharted game.

I'm really upset that they wasted those awesome mechadinosaur designs on this awful fucking tripe

I enjoyed it, it is a good game to just turn off your brain and just enjoy the gameplay.

Ergo, it's shit.

You know what else you get when you shut off your brain? Dementia.

Cool (((open world))) shitpiece you bought, faggot

Pick one

Second video is very good also. That's where you see how Dawn is just beauty over substance, you're just evolving in a frozen shiny environment.

What a piece of shit game, even without the SJW pozz.

u oke user?

What the hell is this knock off Yahtzee shit? Can't this angry britfag be a bit more original?

Haha, that hair is literally moldylock's hair style, the antifa girl that got self defence punched by IE Damigo.
Game is obviously designed by san fran antifa, ultra libs, feminists and sjws.

Close, they're Dutch.

Shit game

Ah, man. Same ideas, halfway across the world, globalization of hive mind lefties. That video sums up why I enjoy a game. I go in trying to see what I am allowed to do with objects and environment. Zeldas always provided immersion. Nothing like an unbreakable wooden barrel that drives me mad. I want to touch and move stuff around.

If you have to turn your brain off to enjoy a game, it's either an h-game or a game that's not worth AAA pricing and more than 1, maybe 2 if you really push, it gigabytes of hard drive space, and this game does not look lewd at all.

Wife bought it, and she loved it so much she played it to 100 percent trophy completion. Had to bear listening to her spout how it's t3h best GOTY/best sandbox game evar and how great and unconventional it was to play as the twat when she was a kid. Not to mention how the main character's voice actor sounds like a low-energy Amy Adams being paid to phone it in.

Mind you she's never played roaming sandboxes like Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed, GTA or any Zelda game either.

No matter what, this will keep being the most retard reason to give a good rating. Especially for a 60 buck title.

You are expected to consume whatever rainbow-haired misandrists shit onto your plate.

Even when their shit sells terribly they never get fired, rather, they pull in even more of their cult to ruin things even further. Look at the regression of Bioware from competence to incompetence; that's a lot of the western games industry. Localization is full of these brainwashed tards as well and they're even bleeding into the eastern market. When marxists are bent on destroying something it's difficult to get rid of them unless you start murdering them.

I'd play a monster hunter style game based on creating a character and hunting mecha animals, but not when it's tied to inane bullshit.

Fucking hell. It's worse than I thought.

I climbed up a hill just jumping a lot. I quitted after that.

Clearly you fucked you fucked up when an AI can make a better female than you. Once again unbiased AI is on our side. So thats just a man with tits.

Literally every time a white guy appears, you cn be sure he'll be bad guy, except for two characters. All the rest are "matriarch" (lel), mulattos and blacks, literally Reloaded Zion, your every liberal "multicultural " (aka no white) wet dream.

This. It's liberals "noble savage" thing, everyone is living, acting and looking like some fucking tribal american indian, technology is bad, etc

Btw anyone knows if it sold well? I guess so, it was very praised, wasn't it?

BTW just look at how fucking "multicultural" and full of proud wymen the developing team is…

The modern transformers movies can be considered good if you turn your brain off and enjoy it. Consider that fact mr. (1). Well played though, plenty of bites!

Only whites males actually do and care about coding.

Wonder how much soylent gets chugged in that office.

they mostly look like numales, so half of them probably identify as lesbians

Wasn't there about sequel by the way?

What if the problem with the game industry is that it has been getting less diverse over the years?

I know user, but since I was lured into the trap of getting a job I can't be omnipresent to hold down the fort :feelsbadman:

At least when I get home she knows it's time to let the man play.

The reason the Bayformers films (And numerous other movies) can get away with it is that movies and TV require no process of thought from the viewers. Video games, on the other hand, do because they're all logic puzzles and skill-based tasks (Which require you to think in the first place).

Pretty much. There was a time when the UK alone had like 3 different home computer manufacturers and dozens of actually relevant game developers.

This is the true crime of Horizon Zero Dawn. We might not ever get another game about a robot stone age where you get explore a Green Apocalypse and hunt robot dinosaurs.

Diversity used to mean skill background diversity, experience in diverse kinds of studios and game dev cycles. And then the jew appeared.

but that's what it is now, they have skill like womyn studies, gender indentity, race relations, and trans faggotry

But what about the videogames

he means diverse in useful skills. If your artist can also program then they are a huge asset compared to the women's study/modern classical literature degree faggot who looks like they can't even care for themselves.

I don't think it's exclusively diverse skills, but diverse backgrounds. Like if you had two people who have had wildly different life experiences. This can extend to race, but if you have two men, one white and one black, who are friends that live next to each other and go to the same schools and have the same interests, you're going to end up with two very similar people regardless and it would make little difference as to who is hired. If you had two people, one from a rural area and one in a highly urban environment who end up majoring in the same subject, you're actual choice as to who you hire is going to be much more significant.