Nintendo Switch outselling the Xbone in the UK, its officially in 3rd place and sales are dead

Nintendo Switch outselling the Xbone in the UK, its officially in 3rd place and sales are dead

Ey up me ducks, stop hogging dat scran and put down that cheeky nandos m80. Dat there xbone made by them septics' is bombing right proper and thats fer true.

Feels good in me fizzy wizzys good and proper, not even 6 megabongs an shits deader than that one bloke in Barrymoores pool innit blud?

Checked. Is it time for another dubs thread?

Have you guys done anything about the Muslims yet, or are you still attacking the polish because your too much of a bitch to attack a brown person?

Cry more little polish boi clean my toilet

As much as I hate the microshit and the xbone, the xbone was released four years ago, of course the switch is outselling it.

Nice source

Like I told you in the Switch thread, the PS4 and Xbone were released years ago. Of course a new console is going to outsell them. Dubs thread.

Check 'em

>>>/brit/

You know the markets shit when the Switch is outselling anything. :^)

You brits keep lashing out, but it still doesn't mean you aren't a disgusting shell of your former self. You didn't even stop your country from becoming 1984. Maybe next time you shouldn't side with the bankers.

a quick test, how does this make you feel?

Keep cleaning bitchboi thats all slavs are good for slavpigs dont talk to the master

Funny joke

I didn't know that consoles ware allowed in the United Caliphate.

(Heil'd)
Super nice.

Maybe if you didnt fear for your lives 24/7 people could play consoles.

Im pretty sure everything is outselling the xbone.

Disgusted, the fatty should fit the gym.
(nice)
Good point, I forgot that there is no such thing as good (((brits))).

Most people I know here play PC games. Consoles are not as big as they used to be in England.
t. Yorkie

What about dead ones?
Then again, they might pollute the soil.

Well you passed the none irish test ill give you that.

I think its a 'dahn saff' kind of thing. I visited York a while back, nice place bar all the hippies protesting, and the game stores were bare and dead. Up nottingham and derby way shits still booming and pc gaming is barely around.

Bloody good Yo Sushi in York though.

Too much ass.
Brits are still cucks and white chinks.

WOOP WOOP [IRISH DETECTED] WOOP WOOP

>silver prize

That's an Irishman alright.

It's like competing for gold at the special olympics

Its just the stealth magic of the old "sonyntendomination" meme. They have every market locked down outside pc across both of them.

Now if only Sony would make cheap vita memory cards to usurp the handheld market NEVER FUCKING EVER.

Ara ara~

SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY!

Im ok with this

Your children are being systematically raped and the top UK baby name is a variation of Mohammed so the clock is now ticking. But hey, at least you're a chav and not a slav, rite? Better get back to playing video games.

MAE HEN WLAD FY NHADAU YN ANNWYL I MI

WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR TONGUE OUT OF THAT SHEEP'S ANUS

>(((eternal anglo)))
We should have stopped considering brits white after Tavistock.

numbers

Checked

GWLAD BEIRDD A CHANTORION ENWOGION O FRI

NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS

Welsh is the second most retarded European language, losing only to Hungarian

Well this thread went from 0 to dumpster fire real fast.

The Iceni tribe walked a fine line by gum.

Check'em

Jeez how many years has it been, didn't that happen on /int/?

a fat bitch

The Switch can't get enough consoles to meet demand due to multiple shortages in the supply chain, and the Xbox is sitting on shelves unsold.
Even indie devs are praising the Switch because shit like the Monster Boy remake sold more on Switch than anywhere else combined.
Let that sink in. Third party games are selling better on a Nintendo console.
Microsoft is done.

Slap that ass so hard you can hear it from the moon.

Nintendo made the Switch pisseasy to dev and port for and were giving away Dev kits for a while and are still cheap now.
You can port a game from Unity or UE4 in a week.

Plus, the fact that it's portable makes indie games work well on it, due to a lot of them being smartphone-tier complexity and only being on consoles/PC because the filesize with their unoptimised mess is over a couple hundred MBs.

Microsoft isn't finished, at all, though. The MS Entertainment division can leak as much money as possible and won't be shut down for a few reasons:

They'll never shut it down until they run Sony into the ground and install them as the Netfli-Xbox.

Hello, reddit

Hello, cuckchan

it certainly seems to be for brits
you cucks elect politicians who defend mudslimes raping your kids.

I never see Xbone advertising anywhere, nor do I ever see advertising for any of its exclusive franchises. I didn't even find out there was a GoW 4 until recently and that they're making Crackdown 3.

I see constant ads and news articles for the system, but never the games.
In Australia, but I'd imagine it's more prevalent in the US/UK as we get minimal video game targeting.

Should have never considered them white. They were filthy albino niggers who decapitated eachother for hundreds of years. Then came the snowniggers, who raped the celts and produced more needless shitting. Then the fucking Norman faggots came in, and needless to say it's all shit. Fuck the English language.

Who let the negro near the computer?

MOREEEEEE

I have trouble determining if England or Sweden is more cucked. I must admit England has been giving it their 110% to catch up to Sweden so they can go through with their suicide pact together.

The special olympics are serious business. Embed related.

Xbox is irrelevant outside the US.

You know you fucked up when not even Britcucks want it.

(checked)

user are you under the impression the switch isn't a runaway success? Do not actually believe what sonyggers in here tell you.

You making fun of Hotwheels buddy?

No one fucking cares

Impressive.

On WhatsYourEmergency?
"Your" is possessive, so it's the right "your".

Don't be retarded user
Though I agree Microsoft is killing itself with its xbone division. There is next to no reason to have one anymore besides for MAYBE homebrewing but its likely got so much botnet that even that is pointless

Look again, dumdum.

Jokes aside, I would like a rational answer here. Fuck the console wars shit, I'm serious.

Why are people buying the Switch? It's an overpriced handheld with no games. They weren't so stupid to buy a Wii U, and tablets with a joypad are still more powerful.

Is it just the nostalgia factor? Are they fake nerds going after the bazinga? And will they ultimately buy the console and let it gather dust, like the Wii?

Speculation time, from what I've heard.
I don't own the thing, might pick it up if Animal Crossing gets announced and Kirby comes out, but from what I hear, it's just potential - the potential to play a full console game anywhere at any time. It's why for every new announcement, you see people saying "this would be cool on the Switch". And BotW, say what you will, did it's job well - biggest Zelda game, and you can take in anywhere. Sure, it's not a good game, but it appealed to the same normalfag cunts that game Skyrim 10/10s across the board.

Another would be that they covered every region well with first parties. Zelda for the US, Splat for Japan and Mario's gonna do well everywhere, even Europe. And to add on top of that, Metroid to appease that rabid fanbase and a trad Pokemon on a console. They have their bases covered quite well.

Third parties are… kinda there, but not really. They're experimenting, putting random stuff on there to see if it sticks, like Rockstar with LA Noire. And indies apparently love this thing because their shit sells tons when compared to Steam.

I suppose all that, combined with what I've heard described as "good marketing" has contributed to this thing selling.
But I might be completely wrong, frankly. I like handhelds but there's not much appeal for me yet.

nintendo launched a new console with a very high demand game and downplayed the wii u version. not very hard to figure it out. Wii U launched with….I honestly don't remember but that should tell you how well they thought that one out. The Wii U struggled to actually get a good game that lots of people care about.

Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros and… ZombiU, I think? I heard something about how the Wii U had more launch games than the Switch. But yeah, long term, it didn't get shit, outside of maybe Bayonetta and some okay first party stuff.

SONY ALWAYS WIN BABY

yeah, a mini-game collection showing off a gimmick no one was excited about, a rehash of a series that's been begging for retirement due to how similar they are from game to game, and an awful shooter. There were some games for the thing, Bayonetta 2 and the wonderful 101 and tropical freeze are shoe-ins for people interested in the platform, but if you aren't interested these games will do little to entice you.

It's no wonder it failed. Nintendo half-assed it and thought they could just keep doing their lazy wii tier shit on a new system when the wii fell out of relevance years ago.

Until the batteries run dry two hours later.

Wonder what the sales will be like when mario odyssey comes out

1) People that are always on the go (frequent travelers) or have small apartments (most Japs and cityfags)
2) Nintendofags
3) Bandwagon nerds as you mentioned but they make the least impact among the 3

It got a pc port too a while ago, it's actually pretty good.

But how can it be runaway when they've only managed to churn out 5 million units in over half a year and their shortsighted decision to not start with more production lines to prepare for the even of good sales means they are now getting fucked in every orifice by component shortage?

Because nintendrones. They're a cult who will buy up whatever garbage nintendo shits out. Look at amiibos or how scalpers constantly get away with jacking the price up on limited edition nintenshit, just because those morons are always willing to pay. It's even true in the used games market. Compare asking prices for NES/SNES/N64 stuff compared to playstation, genesis, etc. There's a total cult of nintendo mentality going on.

I fucking hate the concept of the switch. It's worse than a jack of all trades. It has all the downsides of both a home console and all the downsides of a handheld. And for what? So that I can carry around this thing and play it for a couple hours somewhere? Portability is a fucking meme gimmick. I guarantee you 99% of people playing this thing are doing so at home. Nobody ever plays these things on a bus or whatever the fuck like in the commercials.

Of course, I feel the same way about handhelds in general, so maybe that's just me. Personally, anything I could play on a handheld, I'd rather just play on a home system, because I'm only going to bother playing at home anyway.

The only decent way I've seen the Switch used is by this guy I know who's a pharmacist, and he has it set up next to his work station at the pharmacy and plays it when things get slow.

dubs

Well at least you tried.

I wouldn't quite say that. It's a decent enough handheld, at least when compared to the 3DS, and battery life is about as crap across the board. It has a good opportunity to market itself as "the most powerful handheld", that can also be played on TV, and I think that's what they're doing.
It IS, however, an absolutely shit home console, and I have no clue why some chucklefucks over there are trying to push it as such.

More speculation again, but pretty much everyone who actually likes the Switch (read: normalfags), tend to say "I'm always busy so I can get some play time in now on the bus" and shit like that, and a survey Ninty themselves did said that it's about 50/50 playtime between home and portable. So, console, I agree, it's shit, but as a handheld, I think it has appeal to a lot of people.

Call me a Nintendrone, but I still think Nintendo is one of the only good developers still around. I've disliked the gimmicks and quality on their machines since the Wii, but I still buy most of their consoles after they launch. I played the Wii more than any other console that generation because of homebrew, and I expect that the same thing will happen to the Switch in a few years.

But why are so many muslims buying Nintendo Switches? Should we be concerned about this?

Only series worth playing that they make is Animal Crossing. Kirby's made by HAL, Xenoblade's made by Monolithsoft. The only good Zeldas were accidents and Mario will always be mediocre, even if it does have admittedly solid mechanics.

A lot of countries, Britbongistan included IIRC, no longer permit laptops on airports because of bombs hidden inside, but they haven't quite caught on to the Switch. So yes, be very very worried.

Did you even read my post? I'm saying that sacrificing all that it did just to make it portable wasn't fucking worth it.

That's probably based solely on whether it was plugged in on not. The majority of that "time spent being used portably" is probably still someone sitting on their couch using it that way.

And I agree with your assessment. I wish they just decided to make it the next handheld, rather than a franken-console. Now we get a middleman that falls flat in both departments.

I'll agree there. An HDMI out would have sufficed just as well. But I suppose the concept of sliding it into a dock is more marketable and looks more "cool" than just plugging in an HDMI cable.

CUMSKINS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

THIS JUST IN!
An island half the size of commiefornia sales charts are so small that even a gimmick console can outsell one with no games.
SHOCKER!

(checked)
But user, it's not outselling the PS4 yet.

PS4 has Bloodborne, that's one game more than the other consoles.

(Observed)

Well, if you're counting shit games, then the Switch has BotW, and the Xbox has Halo 5.

Personally I don't game on the go. I'm Dutch and we still have some labor laws that allow people free time to go home. And as a hardcore gamer I will never accept small shitty screens.

I have a PS4 and 4k TV at home why settle for a Switch? But I'm worried for the future.

I did. Apart from the blatant contradiction you started off with I really liked the part where you gave an example of the Switch getting good use by your pharmacist friend in a way you just practically can't with a home console, again disproving your claim that the Switch has all the downsides of a home console.

Holy fuck I know I shouldnt expect more from a torposter but still

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/islam/
>>>/kangz/

Why? What does it lose from being connectable to a TV or allowing a regular controller?

SONY

ALWAYS

WIN

Are you talking about homebrew games, or just softmodding the console to play ISOs?

SONY

ALWAYS

WIN

10/10, I just can't tell

kek. The last console I bought was a Game Cube.

SONY

ALWAYS

WIN

SONY

ALWAYS

WIN

I wish they would make a 2ds like version with no LCD screen and Pro controllers. The hardware is decent for once, but the gimmick is still shit. Splatoon, Mario Kart, and Zelda look great and are fun as hell.

The sonyggers meme really is true

?????????

That would just make it a super gimped PC, way more gimped than the other systems. How the fuck is the hardware decent for a straight home console?

Who is the Apple of gayming - Nintendrones or Soniggers?

Okay, so you're just autistic

You know your company is relying on rose tinted glasses when half the posts in this thread say that the console might be worth getting because of pre-existing IP's that have been chugging out games for years. I don't mind a Kirby game but I also know that I'm not going to get anything revolutionary or much different when I buy one. And I can say that about pretty much every Nintendo IP. What's worse is that the few games Nintendo's been putting out that isn't an already existing IP are just shit. Arms is a low skill ceiling turd and Splatoon 2 is jew central with the forced online pay that people on this very board are willing to tolerate for reasons that escape me beyond calling other people poorfags despite being retarded with their money.

That just makes any point you were trying to make that much more irrelevant.

Bumping this shitty thread.

fuggg