What have been some important movements that only had skeptical support for them?

What have been some important movements that only had skeptical support for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RebelAbsurdity/status/828344954623782913
youtube.com/watch?v=Lz78dn2Zegw&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why did you censor Rebel's name?

Donald Trump
Syriza
Furries

Im afraid its time to put Rebel down.

do you have the direct link to that tweet?

this is a comment to that tweet lmao

no
OwO no.

because the thread isn't about him, it's about logic and reason of arguments, not tripfag drama.

twitter.com/RebelAbsurdity/status/828344954623782913
I think this is it.

Is this nigga serious?

feels bad man.

If you wanted to do that then using rebel's tweet in the thumbnail was a bad idea.

Don't mind reddit banality he isn't even a leftist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz78dn2Zegw&t

He actually says in his bio that he "has no ideology." holy kek what a conceited fuck he's become

He's really far up his own ass, which is surprising, I didn't think he could fit anything else up there.

The edge.

you're putting far too much importance on him, if anything he'll be popular like the Amazing athiest is popular, only when he shoves a banana in his ass, he'll publish the video himself, intentionally.

there are already enough Laci Greens in the world that another suicidal lolcow who doesn't even like webcam videos wont make a difference.

Why do they talk like characters in some shitty rpg?

I don't know fam, I might agree.
It depends on what he means by dogma.

It's just a shame that he out of everyone has to be the one to get favored you know?

I saw a Mudcrab the other day. Filthy creatures.

You think Schnitz or Xexizy makes better videos? they're all equally dumb memeaddicts.

Schnitz doesn't do theory videos, but yea definitely muke compared to rebel, he's been improving a lot recently too.

I'm not even talking about Holla Forums e-celebs though, why not badmouse for example? He's great.

If you're gonna LARP you might as well get into it a bit.

badmouse does not know shit.
muke has been improving, but he's very unlikeable.

what's unlikeable about him?

Seems like a really nice dude tbh

that's why. makes him seem beta.

cancer.