Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4zXtk
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=86396
imdb.com/title/tt0107289/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is a faggot.

previous thread archive.is/4zXtk

WEW

pdp is a real white supremacist nazi now!

No one wants to see the same shitty DSP webms for the hundredth time.

Can anyone get me a source on the song?

We've seen enough DSP, thank you very much.

What the fuck happened?

is it Carpenter Brut - You're mine? Go to 2:19. Not sure but I think it'
s that one.

probably this

it's gaming and OC, why should I not post it?

Thanks bruh.

Because your webms are shit and you should kill yourself.

post your OC first

Take your autism meds already.

I literally created some of them yesterday and last sunday, how can I possible post them in every single webm thread?

why do people still play this terrible game? its a dice roll with the only way to increase your odds are to do the jump/boost thing that is just a cheap way to boost so you dont have to worry about driving well. dont believe me? check out speedruns/records. people just constantly boost and slam into walls, run over dirt, cut corners, etc
easily the most casual competitve game on the market. more than nu-battlefield, more than cod, more than smash brothers, more than fucking splatoon.
its not even fun. its literally candy crush tier.

you want to share some of those clips? It is very random, I created those webm's to show that off, but does not come down to luck alone. Some players have 10k to 20k points while others are stuck at 5k. If you drive well you win more games.

In the attached one he get's two stars and someone uses a lightning. That guy only won because he got extremely lucky there.

I'd say about 14 of your posts are shit that you've posted in multiple threads already, or they're the same content but with a different spin, and then the other half is fucking streamers.

Look you posted another webm you've posted at least two or three times already in previous threads, so make that 15.

Because it's relevant. We are talking about luck in mk8, what better way to show it off than with a webm?

We as in one person? Jesus you're a fucking aspie.

No, by "we" I mean myself and 003486

Wow, one person. Truly your autism is off the spectrum.

With subtitles, but they're all a little late.

driving well has nothing to do with it. winners boost more. boosting more means not driving well. the guy in the video you posted is not driving any better than anyone else… infact he's not driving that well at all. hes not even cornering. same goes for champions, except they boost alot more.

the video you posted is a perfect example of the luck involved in this game. youknow, poker champions also exist.
i dont have a way to rip yourtube videos into webms anymore, but check out some speedruns and time trials. its just sloppily boosting at a constant rate while theyre all over the road and slamming into the sides, it never fails.

i'll just never understand how people defend mariokart on this board. its candy crush tier in its luck. sure someone might be able to pass a level if theyre really "good" but the game has to GIVE you the chance to win.

btw im not just talking about mk8 im also talking about snes and n64 mk.

yea, we were talking about mk. what are you on about? maybe you'd feel more at home in cuckchan, i dont think their Holla Forums has IDs.

Because this is bordering on spam at this point. Too many webm threads are wading through a sea of DSP.

nigger, what are you DOING?

what do you mean by boost? That boost you get by the end of a drift? Drifting is still a skill.
there is a lot of luck involved, but it does not come down to 100% luck. You don't have blue shells in every race, and the guy behind you does not get red shells 24/7. If you watch higher ranked players they always safe their items as protection against red shells.

that's your opinion, my webm's get constantly re-uploaded. Not only in Holla Forums but I sometimes see them get posted to Holla Forums too. People who enjoy webm's just tend to not say much. I save a bunch of webms made by other anons too, but I don't tell every single one of them that they made a excellent webm.

We've also seen enough of this chivalry shit, you've reposted it in dozens of threads.
If you're a (30+) poster in every webm thread, your content is nothing but constant reposts and you either have no self awareness or you're a pathological attention whoring shitposter.

By you.
By you.

candy crush isnt 100% luck either. though sometimes it is. just like mariokart.
yes, the boost at the end of the drift is a skill, but its also a shitty gameplay mechanic that if you forget about "racing" and "driving" and just focus on drifting/boosting you'll end up going faster. even in that one you just posted theyre all over the place.
i've seen better examples but i dont have them, time attack mode is the most skill in mariokart and its boring and tedious because boosting around a track works, but it isnt fun. the actual competetive gameplay with weapons is trash though.

youre replying to a different ID faggot. you have to go back

(1)
why dont you upload something then, hm faggot?

There's no OC posted here anymore. Have a yt rip.

Content creators are often driven off of imageboards by weirdly antagonistic posters, who seem to have others supporting their ideas with "Yeah, what he said"-tier responses. The higher the goon population on a given board, the more it happens.

You shouldn't think too much of that. Just an observation.

You're just as bad as him, if your post timing wasn't so close to his I would've called out samefagging.

or you could learn how ID's work, newfriend.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! !!! ! !YEU!T!!&^!&^ TETEYEYEYEYEYEY EKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEK PRAISE KEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKE!!!! XXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>[email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

nice contribution, newfellow

Who's the real newfag here?

checked

that's not chivalry, that's mordhau, a different game.

But some of you anons make it sound like it's 80% luck, 20% skill. There is a lot of luck involved, but skill matters a lot too. I doubt that people like dsp will end up on first place anytime soon. No luck in the world can help that guy because he sucks. Now don't get me wrong, I don't like items in mk and I think mk would be better if the items got toned down and every mk player I asked agrees.

Anyway, there are a bunch of things you can do to separate yourself from bad players. There are not so obvious shortcuts (like in one of the rainbow roads you can jump down the track and land on a lower part of the track) and the way you use your items. in "Suck on that DONKEY KONG!.webm" dsp just throws the red shell as soon as he picks it up, a good player would wait and check what item the other driver has first.

sounding really misogynistic right now user.

frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresh

you just got outplayed nigger, guess who created that webm? I am the only one re-uploading my webm's huh?

Such a badass, user. Why don't you get a tripcode and put watermarks on your webms as well?

what you refer to as "skill" doesnt require skill user. even at the top world record level, nothing they do is impressive.
"just drive off the track here"
"just boost as much as possible"
"try to hit enemies with items and hope for a good one"
"hold down the button to protect your rear"

its a bland party racing game with imprecise controls. adding weapons adds a layer of luck that just crosses the line, but without it the game would be even worse because atleast adding a dice roll mixes it up.

i used to be really "good" at mk64 i was able to "master" that basic shit you mentioned by the time i was like 10. low skill ceiling, high luck. and i guarantee DSP could win a few if he got a lucky lottery. afterall, i won online a few times on my friends wiiu multiple times while refusing to boost a single time against people that boosted constantly and i almost always "placed" tracks i never played before and not even knowing what half the weapons did. but i understand the "strategy" of the game.

candy crush maybe an over exaggeration since thats a free game based on mandatory losses to get people to buy lives, but its not far off. if you removed drift/boost the game would just be a dice roll no different from candy crush. adding the drift/boost adds a low skill ceiling and once you all do this thing, now you can compete with other people that do it.

cmon nigger, thats pretty funny. reminds me of that time the guy called a gamedev a newfaggot in his own game.

everyone can re-upload my webm and I normally don't say a thing. But if you say that my webm's suck, and then upload one of mine in the same thread you are retarded.

nigger just admit that you are retarded. You are as low as it gets bitch.

waht does this motherfucker do to afford all this stuff?

he's a shill.

now now theres no need for profanity.

There it is, there's the sperg out I was hoping for.

youknow, the overuse of terms leads to a reduction in their actual meaning.

Learn some English you fucking aspie.

o-ok

maybe you should lurk more?

One of the primary signs of autism is the inability to understand when someone is talking to you.

if you didnt respond to specific posts, you would be easier to understand
holy shit nigger, what are you doing?
is this your first time on an image board? if you want i can help you.

tldr too autistic

Sperg out more you fucking aspie.

LAMAO

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Damn you sound mad.

so angry i cant even see straight.

checked&kek'd

Hehe, that means… *puts chess piece down and looks up at you smug*, I win…

LOL!

I didn't know webm threads were such serious business

That nose…

Third one is actually pretty interesting.
All it needed was a little text below the text bar indicating how to use it or even better, clicking the google logo(who the fuck needs to go to google from google anyways) or the search button while the textbox is empty should promt the text input for it.

I haven't felt this angry for a long time.

I am absolutely certain that that first one is infinitely more interesting.

heres another.

You're assuming everyone knows what a textbox is in the first place.
It's certainly not necessary, but it would be good accessibilty feature for people not familiar with computers and stuff. It's not like google is a game that is less fun if you take the challenge out of it by adding unnecessary handholding that might be useful to some.
And yes, quest markers are shit. Cancer born from braindead uninteresting fetchquests MMOs that creeped into actual games as a lazy way to avoid actually making level design and proper guidance.

I remember when tomska's crew made songs out of silly skits they did, like the "I like trains" guy when it proved to be popular, but this beep sheep shit was only in one episode and they made a song about it directly afterward.

So they went from making memes to forcing them.

This is actually worth studying, this is how you can check when a entertainment business gets big, they get proud and start removing the audience from the equation and forget that their audience is the one that made them big.

if you dont know what a textbox is, you shouldnt be using a computer. how do you think he's going to be able to filter through search results and avoid clicking shit irrelevant websites?
youre the reason we see "do not drink" on cans of paint.

Jokes aside, it would just be a little help to inexperienced users and wouldn't get in the way of normal users at all.

Thankfully, IMC saw the light after being turned on by the SJW shitpack, and is making amends with the public at large. Remember that every convert is a treasure trove of tactical data.

Pakis are retarded. It's one of the results of centuries of inbreeding. You see this in other ethnic groups in the general areas around the Persian Gulf and sub-saharan Africa.

bet you cant wait for self driving cars and AAV to go mainstream.

im well aware why that monkey cant use google.
imc?

Ian Miles Cheong. He's repented for his sins against rational thought, and has been talking with people in streams about how he was suckered into the leftist bullshit, and how he eventually got out to see the light.

Google's job is to give people's search results.
They should try to give them to anyone, experienced and inexperienced users alike the results they seek, it's not only better for the clueless users, but better for them as a business. If clueless people open the wrongs results after the results are given that's a whole another story.
I'm not the reason there's "do not drink" text in cans of paint, people that get sent to the hospital and sue paint companies after cluelessly drinking it are.

I wasn't talking about the ridiculous greentext when I said that, I was referring to the google thing. I should've written a little text explaining it, so it would be easier for you to understand.

I feel a bit bad for mr black teacher man.
All he wants to do is teach but the dumb niglets would rather become rappers and gangbangers.

cmon user. your logic is the reason we have basic instructions on shit that you should know how to use. youre attempting to pander to monkeys.
why?
do you want more retards on the internet? if they cant pass the mental check of the front page of google, avoiding the internet is a net benefit for everybody involved. themselves, the computer, whatever theyre looking up, etc.
letting retards on the internet was apples goal. it made them a ton of money and compromised the security and safety of every retard that suddenly got interested in the internet.

do you think the solution to the problem in the video i posted is to make gas pumps only available to licenced users? or maybe clearer instructions? or how about we dont let monkeys operate heavy machinery?

dont. he's a shit teacher waiting for his fat retirement check. i went to a school filled with niggers. the teacher acts like this because there are cameras there. once the cameras are gone he completely gives up and sits down and blames it on the kids. theyre not innocent but good teachers dont end up in schools like this. these schools hire babysitters. that teacher is easily making 6 figures by the way.

Such is the case with the intellectual outliers in any typically low-IQ group. In many cases, they are not merely ostracized, but actually assaulted, if not murdered for the sin of trying to better the lives of others. This is why it is a problem that stupidity is subsidized by governments.

Would you take a teacher's salary to be a tard wrangler? There's only so much "give-a-fuck" one can expend in a day.

woops, wrong video. i gotta find the one with the sheboon washing her car with gasoline…

youre not wrong, but apple caused the most recent explosion.

no, but he's a shit teacher getting paid well to be a tard wrangler. no point in feeling sorry for him. if he was in a room full of good students i'd feel bad for the students.

The fuck is that sheboon thinking?

They will try and use it anyways, best try to ensure that they do it right.
Your video is a perfect example(I know the one meant to post), not having instructions didn't stop the nigger from wasting lots of money(that she probably won't pay). If there are instructions there, at least the gas company can say that it did that to avoid that sort of situation and can fully blame the nigger for not paying attention to the information given by them rather than having previous knowledge.

what in the fuck

Looked like a dealer plate. Bet that was a test drive gone wrong.

speaking of which, have a read of a teacher in a mostly black school

no…. No! It's obviously just marketing… It's just a marketing equation!

so your solution is to hope the niggers read your instructions. like this will accomplish anything.
"hey i have an idea, lets start an add campaign, print millions of stickers, have an art team and press team come up with an instruction manual they can understand, then have our lawyers approve it, and deliver it to our 1000s of locations all over the country"
great use of resources.
again, why do you feel the need to pander to monkeys?

Don't get me wrong.
I know what textboxes are and know how to use gas.
I couldn't care less some nigger in Africa gets to google search tricks to rape their sisters.
But if I worked at google, or a gas company, I'd want the most amount of people to use my service, this includes the stupidest people in the world. So I'd put simple, non invasive instructions where possible, and THEN hope the niggers read the instructions. Better than not having them, from a professional point of view.

FUCKING LOL

cmon user, WHY do you want to pander to monkeys?

everything you said can be applied to putting "do not drink" on a paint can. "as a business owner, i would want non invasive instructions so maybe some retard somewhere wont hurt themselves using my product"

on a monkey related note. does anyone have any of the webms from this?

Absolutely YES.
I wouldn't, but I'd try to make it possible for them to use it harmlessly.
Doesn't cost that much just to code a small text in a website, that's why I pointed out it was interesting in the first place.

And yes, the less people that are buying my product dying from stupidity the better.

I thought this gay shit only happened at church

It's a pretty well known fact that whenever something hits big or becomes mainstream, it more often than not turns to shit. Reasons vary, but it's often attributed to "broadening the demographic", artists' ego inflation, stress and/or drugs.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

I looked it up on google, and found a snopes forum thread on it.
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=86396

WEW
When will they ever learn?

i dont understand.

(((snopes)))

wowe

Shit! at least try again or something.

That Chin was broken.

Ironic shit dialog is still shit dialog

Tell me about his head, why is he so bald?

The voice-acting in the webm is actually not that bad, rough on the edges but overall decent. The issue is that he wasn't told his character would be in an idle stance as this would be said. Even the facial animation is incredibly lazy, you get slight frowning for a split-second and then it goes back to idle while twitching his head constantly to give the illusion that more than ten minutes was spent on animating it.

Wrestling died with the Attitude era. At least there is Jap wrestling to fall back on.

It simply means that they can't buy more of my shit when they're dead.

getting dozens of cs:go players banned is priceless.

Where do I start with nip wrestling?

Perfect.

superior quality

i hate to make a request but there was a webm of an older anime opening (late 70s or 80s judging by visuals) that would get posted here a lot, features a blond robot girl and her allies being scientists and men wearing suits

it entered my mind and i can't fucking remember it except for seeing it in webms here

its one of those idiotic cringry songs that get stuck in your head for hours. fuck you for posting it

don't know why I replied there

I like it.
I also unironically and non-memey enjoy listening to Never Gonna Give You Up.

nevermind i just remembered it was Assemble Insert

this one?

just a second too late but thanks a bunch anyway for the webm. I like the tune a lot

too bad

but that's not swf

I just noticed this today
bought it for a buck after finishing pirated version, installed too much other shit and got sidetracked

maybe you're due for a replay

I'm still in the process of beating Bloodrayne. Fucking scripted explosions are pissing me off, you have to use an exact route to not die instantly and then have to replay the whole level.

Honestly, if you want to go head first then download a past NJPR G1 Climax and just enjoy it. There are rivalries and history but just start from an earlier one and just like, watch wrasslin.

I saved this from a webm thread years ago and have no idea of the source, anyone know?

Would you like to share?

me? No I don't have it. I meant someone surely has the source.

I don't care enough to look myself but that's pretty clearly a lion king ripoff so that's what you should look for if you decide to take the initiative.

I think it's a feature animated film from 90's because I distinctly remember seeing VHS cases in stores when I was younger. It had this money thing and a fox on the cover.
I think it also had a tv series of its own.

You have to post the rest now.

I don't have the rest. I do have the whole of the first Pretty Puridotto in a couple of webms but I'm pretty sure posting them all at once would violate some janitor's personal view of the rules.

you are bothered by that? It's a clip made by some random normalfag. What bothers me is that this idiot used bandicam.

imdb.com/title/tt0107289/

I warn you. The movie has a very confusingly sexy lady fox for a children's movie. Was one of my faves when I was a kid, glad it didn't turn me into a furry though. Might actually have rewatch it on VHS, thanks for reminding me.

he has a point

TRIGGERED
He's right though.

If you liked that music, you'll possibly enjoy the fake concert that was made to accompany the 2 episode ova.

If you look around, you can find the two episodes as well. I'm guilty for posting this webm a fair amount, but glad to see some one enjoyed it.

i found that concert shortly after remembering the title, i can't find a full version of the OP itself yet though

well darn

Oh fuck, I've seen that fox before.

still funny
legend says that day his email was flooded with traps

Does anyone have the .webm of the guy in a beanie and red shirt freestyling in Dance Dance Revolution?
More importantly does anyone have the source?

He is wrong. I send this short clip to my good pal pewdiepie and he totally disagrees with him. If you think traps are gay you are a nigger asshole.

pewdiepie is a faggot though, so of course he's going to be against people who speak against faggotry.

ill assume you like traps like in that webm of yours, fag

And your dad works at Nintendo, right?

Here, The only thing I know of that's yet to be usurped in head sticking catchiness.

How can people be so new they don't even know what happened this week? unless it's hivemind bate in different flavors?

Oh, you want songs that get stuck in your head?

gets me every time.

I know the reference unless it's some pewdiepie thing other than the newest nigger triggering, but I stand by my earlier point

So basically, I should continue ignoring Steam's requests for my phone number. Sounds good to me.

This is the anime where she gets raped in one of the best rape scenes, right?

from what I've heard and seen Felix was a chill dude before he embraced the cancer.

come for the rape scenes stay for the rest

Is this a mod or cheat? And what game so I can fuck around like this?

its max payne 3, gonna assume mod but i can't confirm

dude, you have failed the whole Holla Forums
We will doxx you and tell your relatives and friends to love you less, piece of shit

Yeah it's Max Payne 3, and it looks like an explosive ammo mod.
The costume is unlockable though.

wat is this feeling

Before anyone asks.

Headache inducing

What's the anime?

I'm gonna want a source for that WebM user. Cause that shit seems too autistic to end there.

New game

Here's the videos

Thank You user.

no problem

Valiant effort, both of you, but incorrect.

?

I recognized it as soon as I saw the door.
Been a while since I seen this one

i remember some user saying he could see exactly where this fag messed up in deploying the mortar but i have no idea how you use one

It won't play for me for some reason.

Name please

I know it but im too lazy to search it again.
(^-^)

That is not Australia, friend.

you cracked the case, it was a joke all along

Please post the rest friendo

ya faggit

I'm starting to love these. Please post more.
Where do you find them?

Sauce?

you like planes?

I'm somewhat glad my tastes are too offensive for normalfags to steal

I prefer foxes.

I finally installed Premier and made my first Webm.

I can't help but hear Crocomire theme instead.

I believe the cartoon is "Jungledyret Hugo".

OMG TIME TRAVEL he added sound, bro

Here's a classic.

old gold?

Why is it that a short clip from a hentai is able to invoke more emotions in me than any other anime I've seen in the last decade? I keep coming back to this.

For those asking, the name is Issho ni H Shiyo. The other ones in the series are good too, but no girl can best that first one.

Anybody webm this before it got taken down?

he's right.

Half right, because he is in fact a fag.

Dafuq is this?

The Adventure Time writers' idea of humour is to turn an elderly elephant into a degenerate slut. That's it, that's the running joke in the show.

I knew the show went to deeper shit somewhere around season 2 from what I was told, and that after season 3 they started adding a bunch of weird shit and tumblr pandering, and that the main protag ended up being cucked by every girl in his life while the two main females became dykes and literally fucked around behind his back despite one supposedly being pure evil, while the rest of the show's characters went full insane to the point where they even ripped off shit like NGE, but that webm was like on some higher level of fucked up that I didn't think was possible, even by the show's already fucked up standards.

a man needs a name

A man is not ready.

what do i have to do to be ready?

Post Chinese cartoons!

We posting these now?

Go to /reddit/ and show me what you find,
after you do that find me a faggot on this board and you might be ready.

no thanks I already got it but thanks anyways

Disgusting…

For you…

Was getting those kids suspended part of the plan?

Of course!..

Hey guys! Can I join?!

You need to go back.

Missed opportunity.

My ironic punishment Dante's inferno boner wants more. Got any?

there was this webm posted around a while ago, mocking feminists and shit
The song in the background said something like "Shut up! We don't wanna hear it. Stop! …"
Can you help me find it?

Newest ep of Pokemon

What the fuck did they do to her
God I hate the modern anime artstyle.

Isn't shit drawn on computers now? if it's all done that way it's never going to look as good as hand drawn art.

Such is the awful decay of the wheel of time as it keeps being spun faster than it needs to be. Everything has turned to shit.

Somewhere, I'll post them when I find them.