What are some good games for pic related? I want to let out some tension via mindless violence

What are some good games for pic related? I want to let out some tension via mindless violence.

Already have (brutal) DOOM and Postal 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/soldier-of-fortune-ii-double-helix-gold-free-download.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I personally always got a half-chub out of strangling half naked women and prostitutes in Godfather 2

Soldier of Fortune II, it's extremely satisfying.
igg-games.com/soldier-of-fortune-ii-double-helix-gold-free-download.html

You're THAT faggot.

Yeah, I love the Godfather games.

Have you played The Punisher?

Nope, maybe I'll look into it.

Yeah, I mentioned it in another thread about sex and violence or some shit.

Can you grab them by the hair and kick the shit out of them like in Battletoads Double Dragon?

too bad that was the only good thing about godfather 2
It was a fucking mess, just a downgraded version of the first game

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Going Rambo is games like Hitman and splinter cell fits the bill but too bad there's little to none gore in those

The shadow warrior reboot is pretty gory.
Theres also Dying Light were you can rip and tear zombies and humans alike. While Dead Island fits the bill more, its not worth playing.

No More Heroes

Don't suppose you'd be interested in Postal 1?

Maybe hatred.

I was going to mention it, but I think OP wants some excessive gore or something.

Are you serious?

He isn't Sam, that's for sure.

I got an erection by torturing people in Postal 2 as well as holding girls on the gunpoint in Saint's Row 2

Project Brutality

Does anyone have the barrel-chan wad?

I didn't dream that, right? You know, the one where you have to protect barrel-chan and they made actual maps for it. I probably still have it but can't figure out which WAD it was or how to run it.

This mod?

Yeah, I just found it rooting around. I forgot it ended up titled that. Good times.

I absolutely hate the fact that npc civilians in so many games just die in one hit or can't be hit at all. Also grab and throw into scenery causing it to break is my favourite thing.
Also someone please help I weaned myself off guro into ryona but it's all coming back.

HEH

On the matter of the OP, can't go wrong with most Hitman games.

I was wondering why everyone was being Shadow the Edgehog for no reason. Wew. What a time to show your dad DOOM WADs.

someone give me a game like God Hand but edgy and ultra violent

Killing floor 2 is pretty violent

Fuck off with this SJW trash

SJW, when did KF2 become SJW?

TWI went full SJW. Fuck them

The Darkness games
The Suffering
The Prototype games

I dunno, playing as a curvy sex-positive data entry clerk from Melbourne fighting evil nazis to summer pop before you get banned because your player character's wearing a bikini sounds pretty moderate to me.