Firewatch Dev Fuckup

Welp as usual halfchan is censoring any discussion about corruption in the gaming industry.

Register a burner email, sign up for steam and write a review of Firewatch. Some things to include: total game time is less than 5 hours, its basically a walking simulator, and the story is linear with one ending.

TL;DR

inb4 eceleb: this is about a developer threatening to violate United States law in order to suppress freedom of speech, mods can eat my ass.

On Steam the devs are also banning anyone who mentions that filing a flase DMCA is a violation of 18 US Code 47- Fraud and False statements which states:

why don't you just go back to 4cuck? Not your personal army.

If you're still there, you should stay there.

Not your army, why should WE care, discuss it here if you need to discuss it, fuck off, goodbye.

If you pissed off the frigid bitch cuckmods enough to get a 13 day ban, you're alright in my book.

I appreciate the effort, but admitting you are from cuckchan is just inviting the scorn and mockery. Try using our existing threads next time.

OP is a faggot, but this should be a decent shitstorm.

Why did you have to mention halfchan? the thread is now ruined
Fuck

I've been here for years. 4pleb has its uses. This occasion is one of them.

Irrelevant. If you don't resist SJWism or whatever the fuck you wanna call it, the stuff WE care about will cease to exist. Why do you think 90% of the threads here are about 10 year old+ games?

If you weren't this retarded, the thread would've been fine. Because you used the ban reason as the OP image and that's all people see, your thread is fucked. So might as well delete it and start a new one without the meta shit and people might hear you out.

pretty much

delete the thread and try it again you nigger

Nobody cared about Firewatch until this fake controversy popped up.

Holla Forums, the most insecure reaches of the internet.

You fucking mong, did you even read my post? If you want to discuss the firewatch devs being shitters, DISCUSS IT HERE. Make a new thread.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE ACTIVITY OF ANOTHER IMAGEBOARD HAVE TO DO WITH FUCKING VIDEOGAMES, YOU FUCKING CUNT?

W E D O N O T C A R E A B O U T C U C K C H A N

suck my dick faggot

So which is it, user? The stuff that we care about will cease to exist or 10+ year old games are bad to discuss here? Because the stuff we care about are 10+ year old games. You really think any of us care about new shit?

video games suck so much right now because Holla Forums is full of people who can fix it but are too fucking lazy to do anything about it

cuckchan is shit, yes, but they're useful. If SJWs get away with abusing DMCA to shut up streamers they don't like, we're going to get a whole new can of worms. This shit needs to be stopped, quit bitching about the retards at halfchan who can't figure out they're getting raped by homoyuki and do something about making video games suck less ass.

fuck off hiroyuki

remake your thread already you nigger

Rule i of Holla Forums: don't trigger the hivemind

The thread would have gone places if you hadn't mentioned halfchan. Remake it, nigger.

Its like you niggers lack the concept of history. This place exists because of the retard moderation over on 4chan. Gamergate itself was probably half the original traffic here. That doesn't change the fact 4chan gets 10x+ the traffic that this site does, nor does it change the fact the OC created here, drives the sister boards on 4chan. You want to unfuck the industry, you have to get your voice out- you aren't actually living in a safe space because of the relatively slower board movement.

No, but you probably want new shit that isn't shit.

Except I don't. The industry is better off dying, faggot.
Nope.

You are retarded.

Haha, what an edgy teenager.

Then help break it by getting charges pressed against the devs who are responsible.

Excellent counterargument.

Everyone bitching about 4chan would just be bitching about E-celebs if you didn't bring it up, so might as well not even bother.

Go back to the gamergoy containment thread you fucking queer.

no

go home

No, he's saying that if it wasn't for SJWism, new videogames would be of considerably better quality, and thus have a larger share threads, and that failure to resist will only accelerate the degeneration of videogame quality.

It's only fixable if he remakes the thread. If he doesn't, it'll be this stupid back-and-forth.

anyone have the firewatch webm of the guy sayin welcome to his lets play then goes nigger nigger nigger nigger and laughs

Nah, I rather play video games

Cry more

This is by far the bitchiest community I've ever seen, even by organizing games and playing vidya you always spot one or two mother fuckers who won't stop bitching about everything and everyone like the 13 year olds they are.

it's a slow board, but it's not that slow

Here.
(heiled)
Do it yourself. The thread is adequate as is. If all Holla Forums will do is bitch and complain that another community exists, predates, and is deeply related to Holla Forums here- so be it.

My goal is just to get the info about Firewatch devs out.

thanks youre the best

Around two of the handful I've played games with, add that to all of the unique IDs I see bitching about something meaningless and you've a number.

It's comes with the territory of how we were formed. People are a little touchy about shills and outsiders subverting board culture, after what happened to our last place. It can be grating at times, but it's not like there isn't good reason for it.

This. Why should we care about a game made by some no name studio that we didn't care about before a year or two ago when it came out?

I actually agree with this. While 4chan is pretty shit nowadays, it's not some fucking unforgivable sin to go there every now and then. The hivemind here has become a lot larger and shittier as time has went on, and some of it is probably shitposters just trying to have a good time at the cost of board quality. I came here during the first exodus we had and back when, people would just be like

I'm not a huge fan of faggots screaming and shitting up threads they don't like. It's nigh impossible to have a comfy thread about a popular franchise nowadays.

It's not that bad at all, actually. It's pretty bad at times and has only gotten worse as more people have come over, but it's not nearly the bitchiest. 4chan has a ton more shitposters to the point where it's not even worth going there anymore; the fact that they tell you to go back when 4chan is literally just more of them makes no fucking sense at all.

I've heard about Pewdiepie saying nigger but I had no idea that it was this big of a shitstorm. I also heard about something about the Firewatch devs but I didn't know that whole shitshow tied into this one. Should be fun to watch unfold; thanks to the left becoming more and more thin-skinned, shitstorms like this have been becoming more and more common; and in the end, that just means more fun for us.

They're not touchy, they act like children. You're just justifying the actions of literal 13 year olds by making yourself believe these are poor little NEETseses who got raped in their fee-fees by Luggage Lad and his gang of cuckolds.

Ever wonder why Firewatch acts up the way they are? Check out the credits and you'll see two familiar names that are notorious at attacking "sexist" and "misogynist" video games. When you see it, you'll go rampage.

WEW

You're projecting way too hard, user.

That's not an argument.

No one here is below 20. We're old and paranoid and autistic. Leave us alone. This is our filth, and we're going to wallow in it.

Neither are any of your posts, cunt.

Saying you are 20 don't make you 20, junior.

That's not an argument.

Fuck off back to cuckchan and stay there.

4chan is inferior because it doesn't have a Holla Forums

CROSSPOSTERS SHOULD BE SHOT. THERE IS NO REASON TO GO BACK TO THAT PLACE
NO ONE CARES IF YOU GOT BANNED FROM CUCKCHAN

I'm 26 actually. Not proud of it. I'm way too old to be wasting time on imageboards, but I have nowhere else to go.

Fuck off, retard. There's no "we".

I browse /ic/ because they still have artbook threads
All other threads are complete dog shit cancer, but they always were though

I'm aware that halfcuck/v/ went to shit, but did all boards?

Fuck off and stay where you are
>>>/cuckchan/

If there is no we then why is OP asking "us" to do something?

ITT dubs

Yes. Now go back.

Since moot cucked out and sold the site to some chink.

check em

Listen and believe.

I agree

forgot to sage :^)

He's a jap, you retard. Learn how to use slurs.

thread theme

All gooks are the same.

He's too much of a cuck to be a jap. Honorary gook or chink fits better.

why don't cuckchanners understand why we lash out when they admit to going back?
it's like they have battered wife syndrome or some shit.

Give me (You) fuckers.

check my digits

Does that mean this site is better off under Jim and Deadwheels?

It's better than >>>/cuckchan/

I SAW YOUR FUCK UP, FAGGOT

no (you) for (you)

I know an imageboard that's way better than Holla Forums and 4cuck combined, but saying it would ruin its sekret club status.

lel

So this site's shit taste better than 4cucks, huh.

Yes
Now >>>/cuckchan/ where will inevitably will come back here after getting banned for calling someone a nigger.

Is it Endchan? Endchan's not as cool as it thinks it is.

Surprisingly enough I can form a sentence without the word nigger in it every time.
But I get the idea. As I said, I mine /ic/ resources because this site's art boards are as dead as hotwheels.
/loomis/ seems to be doing better after nervecenter, so there's that.

Cute
>>>/cuckchan/

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/

(checked)
Very nice

Endchan is pretty cool if you like /sp/ otherwise its not.

What a bunch of cuckholded betas

Maybe later when I need more artbooks.

For a site that's superior to cuckchan there is a lot of fags who can't shut the fuck up about it.

The fuck do you care what he fucks? If he gets HIV it doesn't affect you. I don't care if you like to fuck watermelons so long as you're not throwing it in my face.

Reminder that the only good board on cuckchan is /ck/ and that one is still pretty /ck/ucked

user this is a cuckchan hate general.

Do you lack the concept of history? Because as I recall, people left because of retarded moderation and the endless droves of children and shit-eating idiots that started using the site since it became popular. People here can't stand 4chan crossposters because there's a good chance they'll the type of slack-jawed fuckwits that go against board culture, need to constantly be spoonfed, make asinine threads for the sake of it and encourage their friends to do the same.

Go fight your "war" with Poole's retard squad. Most people here just want to wait for the inevitable industry crash.

4chan is worse than reddit now lol

Reminder this torfag embarassed himself

How do you know?

An Hiro half cuckboy

How do you think?
By posting on it like the cancer you and him are.

This is why Holla Forums, regardless of your opinion about it, has been successful in distributing its memes and culture tenfold relative to Holla Forums. halfchan Holla Forums will exist irregardless of whether or not you faggots like it. You may as well start getting your memes and culture out.

Anyone got the Yuri demoralization .webm? I don't disagree with accelerationism, so long as it can provide an alternate, and equally effective solution which DOESN'T involve apathetically standing by for the 'inevitable crash'. Tell me how you indent to break the industry which involves actually doing something.

I post on 4chan?
Huh.

Its why Holla Forums is a shithole fulm of spics and underage Redditor Kekistanis.
Get the fuck out of here you crossposting nigger, Holla Forums became cancer and "distributing memes" was the reason for it, just like the Hacker on Steroids bullshit on Fox News

I fucked up, my fault brother

Nice cake

Just post it on cuckchan's Holla Forums

I did as well, got banned from all board if you read my OP.

Someone call Ron so he can go full Chodemonkey and ban him globally here as well just for laughs.

BUMPING FOR OP! THIS IS A GOOD CAUSE! SHILLS AND SHILL MODS CAN LICK OUR BUTTHOLES!

Didn't cuckchan also autoban anyone who posted a leaked nuDoom image or something?

Reminder

It's a good thread and decent shitstorm but OP had to be a faggot and mention cuckchan.

Jesus christ, and I thought 4chan was bad BEFORE the Exodus…

lol so much asshurt in the thread

I can count the number of times I've wandered back to halfchan on one hand since the first exodus out of some sense of morbid curiosity, and always immediately closed the page. People go on about Holla Forums going to shit but it's still decades away from hitting the cancer levels of current halfchan. Anyone that still posts there (ironically or not) might as well just fucking stay there, you're clearly beyond saving.

Also
Absolute fucking cancer

I decided to stop in and see how bad halfchan had really gotten over the past few years.. It's pretty much unrecognizable. All the general threads and common shit is there.. but it's nothing but general threads. The replies are all half-assed and short. There's no wit or intelligence behind anything posted, but everyone is still acting like they are carrying on the true spirit of imageboards.

When these faggots show up and all they do is piss and moan about how no one agrees with them, it sticks out like a sore thumb. It's not even just shit like reddit spacing or fucking up formatting. They've just got the whiny pretentious attitude of the kind of social media-fueled faggot that's used to being in agreement with everything the media tells them. A game or anime is popular, therefore it's good. The news said someone is a nazi, therefore they are bad. Twitter told them hashtag movements are great, so therefore anyone who disagrees with them must be dumb.

What's left of that place is a truly depressing sight.

I agree, the board has still gotten pretty bad though.
Each summer is worse than the last

lol asshurt

Why do people still go there?
Why do they act surprised when faggots censor shit?
Can they not remember a goddamn thing?

They only arrived this summer, man.

Reminder

Old news that Anita and Zoe was involved with it.

I wouldn't call colluding with memeing idiots and a politically incorrect board that bans the use of the word nigger "successful".
Why? So we can have even more idiots ruin the site? The point is to preserve board culture, not pervert it.

The automatic DMCA system was put in place before the exodus

There is literally nothing wrong with 2007 TF2

SHIVER ME BALLSACK

Hard to believe, but alright.

There was plenty of wrong with it, but it was a good game.
I agree that it shouldn't be on that list.
2011 killed TF2

Yet, people tell me is safe to go back because m00t is no longer the owner.

Portal and even CoD4 were good games too if we're going to go down that road. What they lead to is more the point.

The mods are still shit, gookmoot is still incompetent, and the users are mostly cancerous normalfags who probably spend more time on reddit and facebook than anywhere else.

You'd think an anime imageboard owned by a jap would be the coolest shit ever.
I'm seriously wondering if 2ch is already as mainstream as twitter in japan.

The guy who runs the site now ran 2ch. when users had their credit card info leaked. If anything, it's worse.

Wait, what?

I'd agree that these kinda faggots do indeed need to get their teeth kicked in, however this kinda thing only back fires as ammo for them "oh woe is us we dindu eniffin and we're clearly getting targeted against racists, sexists and you name its" so you could say that actually this was their plan since it's so fucking obvious at this point.

this is why gamergate went over these people to email investors and others to indirectly attack them since it's much harder to for these people to claim they're a victim, didn't stop them from doing so but the side liners didn't see direct action other then sjw whining.

The auto DMCA was implemented after the Fappening in late August/early September 2014. It wasn't until Sept. 18th that moot revealed how cucked he got after returning from XOXO by announcing Gamergate threads as being against the no raids/dox rule.

Oh, so it was JUST before GamerGate, and the exodus. I thought you meant it was like there for years or something.

I honestly don't know what to say. Thanks for sharing, user.

Where do these niggers think they're moderating?

Literally the only board they have better is /gif/ and we no longer have a need for that post exodus. Plus all their shit has niggers and traps.

9/4/2017- 847,197 total owners of Firewatch
9/11/2017- 780,519 total owners of Firewatch.

Mostly positive reviews have caved significantly.

We are making progress.

Please forgive the faggots being triggered by the mention of halfchan, they are refugees suffering from PTSD. The exodus was not kind to them.

Cuckchan of course

Our Webm threads here are better than the whole of Nu/gif/

Go >>>/back/ to your shithole

What's the point of fighting? There will always be crossposters, especially this far from the exoduses. They'll get bolder and bolder and comprise the majority of the userbase soon enough.

dubs

/vg/ and /mu/ are faster than this board's alternatives but you're mostly right

Cucks aren't allowed. If they want out then they shouldn't admit they came from >>>/cuckchan/ after 2014

I'll stilll be here to call them out whenever

Fuck off, defeatist shill. So long as there is resistance to the faggots the likes of OP, there will be hope.

Are full of cucks, niggers, and faggots

This

But there's absolutely nothing you can do against them.
Even if you destroy this thread they'll just go to another one and still be crossposters there. Even if they don't admit it publicly they'll still share their memes and ways of thinking.

So why don't you, then, and fuck off.

I don't think raiding anyone with sockpuppets and stupid messages will ever work again. Steam already fudges scores and lets obvious fakery pass when it's promoting a 'goodthink' game, but they shut down forums and start banning people when someone calls out the faggotry of some devs.

When some fuckwit tries kicking down our door and insists that we all need to do some dumb bullshit, it always feels like a poor man's falseflag. I remember the GG threads where civil discussions were going on and them someone starts spamming the whole board with the Dox of various feminists.. and sure enough, 15 minutes later, they are on twitter claiming that there are death threats and people hacking them. Let's not forget all the times they tweeted screencaps of samefag users replying to themselves saying they want to kill them.

These days, Holla Forums can't even make fun of some faggot working on the awful Powerpuff Girls reboot without some faggots from gawker penning lengthy articles jumping to his defense.

This shit backfires because it's a stupid fucking thing to do. You don't win these battles with thumbs downs and false ratings on their product page. You win it by locking down the narrative so when they late-to-the-party faggots come waving around their narrative, there's no sympathy for them to exploit for precious shekels.

Tell me, how are you going to fight, then?

It's blatantly obvious when some faggot posts in the same manner they're used to in cuckchan.

Yes, we tell them to fuck off >>>/cuckchan/

Also, we need to make a rule for anyone admitting they're crossposting from >>>/cuckchan/ and issue a ban. Helps weed out cucks, faggots, shills, and the like.

Also, >>>/cuckchan/

You'd like to know that wouldn't you?

you're mostly right, but when it comes to steam sales thumbs down and "false" ratings does indeed change things. i know several normalfags who base the entirety of their PC game purchases on steam reviews, and they don't know or care about the motivations behind reviews - if they scroll down and see nothing but red thumbs down they move on. these are otherwise reasonably intelligent men and i have no reason to believe that they're the only people who shop like this

Steam refunds are legitimate, just like bank chargebacks. I don't think there has been a post so far even discussion doxing the devs or handling the situation like that in any way.

check these

Impressive, very nice

What a fucking dumbass

>>>/reddit/

Chargebacks and refunds are an infinitely better idea than what OP and his cuckchan faggotry are proposing. Getting tens of thousands of PDP's fans and pissed off quasi-normalfags to refund this shit en masse under the strict refusal to accept the devs abusing the DMCA system for ideological purposes will be a bigger kick in the teeth than low ratings on a flavor-of-the-month walking sim.

>Also, we need to make a rule for anyone admitting they're crossposting from >>>/cuckchan/ and issue a ban
I think if it were possible to convince Mark to do this we'd already have that rule by now.

It's already that time again?

cancer
cancer

and it's hard to lock down a narrative against the media when it gets to that stage since they can straight up lie and slander and get away with it unless you're hulk hogan.

Unlike you and your shitty board I can actually call Jim a filthy datamining kike without being banned unless you use Holla Forums and discuss shit the Vols don't like.
Eat a bag of dicks OP you massive battered wife.

4chan didn't get called out by the 2016 Democratic Presidential candidate or named the shithole of the Internet by Time Magazine, did it?

I agree with the obsession over 4chan. We are 4chan with less shittier moderation and a lower normalfag population. Any accomplishments by either might as well be shared between the two. Some of the more interesting stuff like /hwndu/ has been a collaborative effort, too.

We need to demand it, at least for faggots like OP showing their status of

We should also apply this to anyone who admits to posting from reddit, something awful, neogaf, etc. I know you can't just assume anyone is a crossposter, but we've been getting too many faggots here posting their ban notices from cuckchan as of late.

Fixed your image

If popularity concerns you then >>>/cuckchan/ you little nigger

I am OP. All of those tactics work including negative shitposts in the discussion and upboating/downboating relevant reviews. Thats an easier thing to ask than getting a bunch of anons to purchase the game in order to get a refund.

However, there are 800k copies that can be refunded.

Everyone knows that 4chan is subverted, moderated to hell and unfriendly to anyone from here. It doesn't change the fact that it gets at least 10 the views as we do, but that a younger, impressionable audience views it. Learn to work with this reality.

You guys want to be right. I get that, but I want to win. If that means using the opponents assets against them, so be it.

GG's biggest failing was letting reddit set the pace and decide that they could win a war of narratives with the fucking media by checking their privilege and donating to charity. This shit is war. You don't fight your enemy on their terms.

No one trusts the media and everyone fucking hates journos, especially after this recent cuphead debacle. Turning them against pretentious auteur indies who make walking sims by showing normalfags the way they abuse the system and try to use nepotism and article blitzes to get their way could turn their dwindling audiences on them entirely.

So it's simple. Go grassroots.

Also why hasn't this thread been bumplocked?

Don't open your fucking retard call for a personal army by telling people to make sockpuppet accounts. Steam will notice that shit and just wipe the slate clean, and then Kotaku and Polygon will have another round of articles about how evil alt-right nazi frogs are trying to cheat the system.

>>>/cuckchan/

no it was faggots shifting the focus to MRAs tbh

also nah, sjw cried the hardest when you informed their investors of just how shit they are

Then use your own, at your own risk. I used my own, it may get banned as a result, but not every user will do that. Better yet, do both. There are 25k reviews. Steam doesn't have the time to review that many for legitimacy, probably not even time to review 1k. The more the merrier.

You dumb nigger.. The reviews don't matter. The game isn't still selling. It wasn't even on anyone's radar until the faggot dev decided to exploit some non-troversy for attention. Take away what money he made from this pretentious shitheap and let him sit on his throne of hipster's slobbering his e-peen telling him how brilliant he is for making a game where you fuck around for 2 hours and nothing matters.

So did Holla Forums and now look at it

God bless

God bless this true hero

Because a butthurt faggot is misappropriating DMCA to carry out their petty language policing.
While pewdiepie is a faggot, he's a faggot whose viewcount should only drop due to his own faggotry, not DMCAs made under false pretenses.

it's advertising and all you're doing is feeding into it, the next step is you'll be seeing games journo articals about how "the ebils alt right gamergators attacking poor dindu lawbreakers dev"

Then go on twitter and reddit, circulate some infographics or some shit, and get the chargebacks going. The dev wants to abuse the system, so do the legal thing and tell people to retroactively boycott his talentless studio. With any luck, they won't have enough money to make another game ever.

normalfags base their purchases off of reviews. They may even base their decision to refund on other reviews. These things are connected.

What are shills? Holla Forums hit the hornets nest, again and again and again. If Holla Forums's goal is to completely ignore all hornets nests in order to not get shilled, how long will it be before the community is subverted by any of the other major options (mod subversion, astroturfing, seeding ect) simply because it lacks the will to fight in its own interest.

The Dev threatened to break the law. If he does, he will probably lose his company in the ensuing fallout. If he doesn't its a win for free speech.

Your knowledge of normalfags is spotty at best.

What I want to know is why pewdiepie hasn't taken the firewatch niggers to the cleaners yet.

gee wiz it's almost as if no one needs to do anything then

We should capitalize on the devs mistake and make the absolute most out of it. Apathy is never the answer, even if both sides present advantage.

You are either really fucking retarded or a really dedicated shill, desperately trying to get your screencaps proving the infamous h8chan has planned to raid steam.

yeah play into their hands and advertise their game with free outrage coverage, nice thinking genius

Gee, It's like the both of you don't want this shit to hit fan. It's almost like shilling against spreading word of this retarded dev's illegal actions.

Yet, somehow they are down nearly 100k copies in the last few days.

if it was only spreading word then whatever, however op wants you to make a huge fuss about it and raid their steam store, which isn't the same thing as spreading word

not by this action I am sure

I've said it a dozne times already, but OP is convinced that his little sock puppet plan is worth doing, when all it does it add fuel to the fire.
They won't even look up the fucking game unless it's shoved right in front of them. All this will do is create an effective victimhood narrative for the pretentious doucheclowns who made the game.

Focus on chargebacks and telling people the dev is a cunt. It's that simple.

REEL HUMIN BEAN

Discussions are overrun with chargeback and other content that has everything to do with developer conduct and nothing about gameplay. That said, how would you suggest bringing about this developers fiscal failure?

Are you daft? Pewdiepie has a bigger audience than all the msm combined, likely at least the size of the chans. Normalfags will be looking the game up regardless. We can at least control the narrative and more importantly the initiative.

You could have just said that it's a dubs thread

Bumping because of salty shitflingers at start of thread. If we don't act on corruption, the industry will just keep getting worse. It's not going to magically get better. Devs should be afraid of making a bad game. Right now it's a cushy fucking job at our expense. Fuck them.

Also, are there any anti-Trump indie games? A lot of them are Antifa supporters due to virtue signalling, and Antifa was ruled to be a terrorist group according to the FBI and DHS. Not reporting them and the services that harbor them is a federal crime now.

And I say the above as: a.) Steam can get in trouble for not shutting it down because money is involved and b.) Any social media platform (even something like FurAffinity) can get in trouble providing a "service" to known terrorist groups.

So anons here go directly to the store page and give it bad reviews. Ok. This has been done in the past. If you have a problem with what OP is suggesting then change the plan.

think we can hit Night in the Woods for this shit or is it too subtle?

4chan alone maybe has 2m unique visitors a month, we're lucky to have a tenth of that. You overestimate how big our userbase is. Reddit, as is normal for normalfags, is among the top 5 internet pages WORLDWIDE

~10m subs is pretty big. And not just views on his videos, but SUBS. These are people with a soft guarantee to watch what he says eventually. There are always going to be more views than subs.

Look on the forums. See if you can bait the developers into writing something in the vein of "Trump is bad, I support what groups like Antifa does" etc., and then send in an anonymous tip. :^)

I'd be more impressed by your dedication to the industry and trying to make some kind of change if you faggots didn't spend the last 3 years on 4chan and have now only come here because you got shit on for acting like idiots on a site you were told was run by a bunch of retarded, corrupt cunts.

The GG threads here are mostly meme-spouting circlejerks and they accomplish more than your moronic plan to spam reviews and kick up drama on steam forums. PewDiePie isn't making videos about this shit so his audience is irrelevant. The only thing you're accomplishing is creating material for limpdick journos to scoop up and earn their clickbait shekels with.

Get a better fucking plan or fuck off.

i see reddit has arrived

Encourage them to make the false DMCA, then get pewdie to clean out their coffers in court.

as you've said, they're doing it on their own, they went after pewdiepie who has such a rabbid fan base that will shit up everything on their own.

his plan was to get everyone to make alts to spam the bad reviews, not just getting people who use steam to give it a bad review.

I've been here for 4 years you fuckwit. Stop derailing.

It's a bad SJW game, it doesn't deserve anything

a question out of curiosity doesn't mean shit you idiot.

I'm pretty sure each of the developers has said something along those lines at least 15 times on their twitters, and there's still the shoehorned in antifa scene regardless

This is an extremely interesting angle.

Fair but I think that further entrenches the point. If his reach is larger than the chans, the steam page will be getting a shit load of hits regardless

Re-read the thread. 4chan has its uses. No one has argued its virtue beyond that it is a tool, and that it can be our tool in the right moment.

you're giving it your time ,you're giving it your attention; so how's that working out for you?

4chan is so pozzed that it may as well be a honeypot for all the use it has.

yeah because ignoring the problem is a so much better solution.

Whoa whoa whoa op
You bought and played fo4?

anger really does blind us

humblebundle. Its just as bad as everyone says.

Fuck you and your weak excuses, you shit weasel.

cept you're not actually fighting sjw like this, you're giving free advertisement to them, which ends up with them getting money one way or another. congrats!

OP you would do well not to mention cuckchan in the future

>defending fo4 purchase with

you can also take this thread as an example of what reactionary raids actually achieve, 225 replies page 1.

yeah because the night in the woods threads a while back really put cash in the developer's pocket, how could we be so blind?

That was never in a bundle, you'd have to have bought it from the store page directly which is just as bad.

Since this is the current designated dubs & shitposting thread, I have a question. A long time ago, maybe eight years or near, I have a vivid memory of watching an anime-style movie that had no dialogue. Zero. There was a scene where the mc, who was kind of scrawny, is being chased through a bunch of pillars by guards(?). There was also a love interest who turned into a dragon at the end of the movie, near a floating castle, I think. Anyone happen to know what I'm talking about? That's all I remember. The love interest might've been living on a farm, or in a big grass field, or just someplace in the wilderness too but I can't recall anything specific.

not to mention those threads were unnecessary past the first fucking thread and the rest of them were just made by shills

Shrek?

What's firewatch even like? A walking simulator?

It's not a newly released title retard ; the game was laready made , sold as much as it could unreasonably sell and now the devs use some artificial controversy to gain brownie points and virtue signal
HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING BLIND?

Kek, no. A bit more is coming back to me now that I'm really thinking about it. I think the mc had a large sword of a kind, not a samurai one. There was a gimmick through the whole movie about eyes. Eyes turning pitch-black, a bit of fore-shadowing with the love interest's eyes turning reptilian. The main thing about it though was that it had not a word of dialogue. I can't find even a mention of anything like this on any search engine either, fuck.

Don't know, but wordless anime would certainly be an improvement. I guess it can't be helped.

Sounds like Tales from Earth Sea. It has dialogue though.

I'm not talking about firewatch, I'm talking about an entirely unrelated game that I brought up because of this post
there is no NITW controversy yet

you can also pin-point the ones that a really invested in making this a thing

We're talking about animu now

Because SJWs don't buy games. Any manufactured outrage will likely be limited to twatter.

You guys understand that 100k copies refunded is 2 million dollars that the devs of Firewatch will have to come up with overnight, which given the fact they are SJWs, is likely unaccounted for in their business model.

Fuck, I think that's it man. Maybe I had audio turned off on my TV back then or something, kek. Thanks anyways, though. You have no idea how long I've idly wondered about this.

fucking games industry reEEEE

You hyped me up with anime with no dialogue and turns out it's fucking nothing, YOU NIGGER/???

giving him the benefit of the doubt, I'd say these people are useful idiots who grew up with the same indoctrination that sjw got only painted as the alt right, so it's likely that they're underaged or still in college and use cuckchan more then any other site

not to amount the (1) and dones

Wew, and only 3 days away from being the third annivesary of when j00t showed his true colors.

do you rike turtre-waifu?

that animation is tin tin levels of awful holy shit

Just a warning to anyone considering; that movie is 2deep4u shit that mostly makes no sense at all.

YOU'RE NAIVE IDIOCY MAKES ME ANGERY!!! MIYAZAKI SMASH!!!!

tbh trash tbh

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

weeb tbh

Of course.
Campo Santo are extremely close friends with san fran industry people such as
Chris Remo - musician for mr shitface's company
Steve Gaynor - Gone Home
Danielle somethingorother - Self proclaimed HARDCORE FEMINIST LESBIAN and writer for polygon

I came here from halfchan during the first exodus. Suck my dick.

it was tolerable. the only good thing about portal are the custom maps

There's the glitch in our ai, please fix mods

The problem I have with 4cucks is that they had their chance to leave in the face of sheer corruption of the site that had been going to shit for years and they choose to stay, the reason for that is they're retarded children and stupid cunts and 4chan is where they belong.

fuck off crossboarder
>>>/cuckchan/

You are 10 years too late faggot. Good job at picking your fights.

This. All you can do now is watch it all burn.

I intentionally post images with unix timestamps to trigger the tryhards. Bonus points if they rage on a timestamp from before the first exodus.

You'renot fooling anyone but yourself

And you're still mad anyway.

Quality reply fellow 8gagger

Where'd the images go?

Tell us more, hardcore oldfag™. Here's another filename for (you)

I thought DSP had a good response about pewdiepie and fire watch devs on the subject when it came up on his pre-stream. Declaring you'd abuse DMCA because you don't like a certain person playing your game, even if they say the word nigger is wrong on so many levels. Especially so far after the games release. That's the level of pettiness you can only find from indie devs. Also sure doing that isn't legal and pewdiepie could take it to court if he has to. The recent h3h3 copyright debacle was won in their favor so I'm not sure how pewdiepie could be in the wrong here, even if his content has always been terrible, no matter how much Holla Forums tries to spin the /ourguy/ meme.

Sadly you still get fence shitters telling you that we need to allow the leftists to spew their bullshit, otherwise we're as bad as them.

The vast majority of indie devs are butthurt that they weren't bland and generic enough to get into AAA-yyy lmao dev studios, so they decided to be hipsters about they were strong and independent devs who don't need no publishers. Indie devs, by and large, are overrated hacks who only even get attention because their fans are hipsters who just have to be different (i.e. smug and self-righteous) because of taste in vidya. The vast majority of indie games are mediocre at best, with many being just as uncreative as AAA-yyy lmao games. Their blatant unprofessionalism is another problem. Honestly, though, I blame their hipster fans. It's their fans who enable them to pull this shit. Lowest common denominator keeps getting lower and lower so vidya must keep with the times like everything else that we once loved.

If only they'd just make games again like they used to. Look at games like Glover. What "political message" was in Glover? It was just a fun little game to play. Gaming needs to go back to its roots. If you can't pull an Alpha Centauri and present political shit properly, then fuck off and stick to shit like Yooka-Laylee or whatever the fuck.

Firewatch devs are buttmad about PewDiePie because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE

What I mean is: "Make games that are just games, not political soapboxes. Save the politics for politics."

Don't you love when Western citizens, arguably people born into one of the most prosperous times ever for the human race, are the ones talking about privilege?

If any privilege exists, it's Western privilege. Luckily the Third World's getting ready to shatter it with good, old fashioned cultural enrichment.

Or nukes from the DPRK, whichever comes first.

Not possible with leftists. The only reason they ever create anything is to spread their religion. Everything has to push the narrative because they abhor beauty and enjoyment.

DSP parrots shit other people tell him tbh

Consider how every faggot and bulldyke they put into their games doesn't even have a legitimate reason to be there. They're so "inclusive" and "diverse" but they can't even be arsed to give their "audience" characters to invest themselves in. It's why I never got how Bioware got away with it for so long. They're clearly using the leftists as wallet fodder and yet the leftists scream for more. They're useful idiots for a higher power to get its way.

But of course, that's all no shit, Sherlock material. I guess I just wish there was a real way to deal with them, not this "DAY OF THE ROPE LMAO" shit we keep shitposting here. What do you think, user?

"DAY OF THE ROPE LMAO" is the only way to deal with them, sadly. You can no more reason with them than you can with ISIS. You pretty much need to exterminate them down to the last man, woman and child and erase everything they've created so far to get rid of them, because there is no other way this will go away. They will keep destroying everything they keep coming into contact with until there is nothing left to defile.

I'm not even using hyperbole here, the left is so far gone, and so entrenched in positions of power, academia, technology and industry only violence will break their stranglehold on Western society.

I agree with you entirely, but my issue wasn't with the method of dealing with them, but rather the problem of when will it happen? I guess I'm tired of waiting, you know? Everyone keeps insisting the Day of the Rope is necessary, but no one wants to choose a date. How would you go about that?

You need a critical mass of radicals that can push the silent majority to go with them and, naturally, for the average normalfag's life to be so completely and utterly shit he'll throw his lot with you. Basically, once the number of red pilled whites reaches 10% of the total population and the normalfags have nowhere to run from Jamal and Ahmed and the enrichment they bring.

Give it 10 to 20 years. And, yes, it will be two hellish decades, and I have no fucking idea if there will be anything worth saving left when it all goes down.

This is what being a 4cuck does to you

wow what an idiotic thread. this would be like getting your titties in a twist if someone got in trouble for saying nigger on sesame street. get the fuck out

I have the frightening impression that there'll be nothing left. Once vidya has been thoroughly enriched, then what else is there? Literature? Gone. Music? Gone. Movies? More than gone. Politics? Gone. Religion? Gone. Pretty much everything has already been lost. I'm hedging my bets on Trump/Kim doing something soon myself that'll cause the DotR to happen. When you remove the (((system))) via nuclear armaggedon, then everyone will race to implement a new one. Our hope, then, is that the right system will be put in place. Clear out the remnants of the (((old))) one as necessary.

Fuck you. Pieces of shit like you are the reason why the west almost didn't get Xenogears.
Though after seeing what nintenshit did to the Xeno series, it might have been for the best.

Let me make a list of things I don't care about;

God damn it, Those swedecuck genes surfacing again. I wish he had more of a spine and played it off as nothing serious, like it should be.
Apologizing is going to do more harm than good, now those fags can have their "gotcha" moment and think they're in the right with their retarded kneejerk reactions.

Kek.

Pewdiepie is a larping cuck.

maybe other peoples lives dont revolve around politics

What did you expect? All this Swedecuck did was see that his schtick was getting old, so he latched onto what was popular.

said it best. He was clearly in it only for the money and he ain't gonna sacrifice those shekels.

Sorry, folks, but you're gonna have to become your own heroes. Slacktivism and letting other people do the hard time won't work - never did.

What are the odds these fags named it Firewatch because they're normalfaggots who love Overwatch?

user…

About the same as the odds you're not retarded

quads don't lie

Really makes me sad to see Rodkin in that. He's usually a cool guy and has a really interesting sense of humour.

Fuck you mark for banning me because you're a nigger that keeps up shit threads like this.

i hope it's the nukes, at least they're fun to watch

also if you survive you get to live in a fallout-like universe

unironically kys cuck

How is this possible? I thought there recently was similar thing to happen on DOTA2 reviews, Assassin's Creed Origin boards on Steam. Fucking I hate 4chan more and more because they way it has changed. Nothing is actually "videogames" anymore on Holla Forums except viral marketing threads. I found an old harddisk and was browsing saved images and Holla Forums was completely different even back in 2011,,,
Someone nuke 4chan permanently that fucking gook Hiroshima has ruined it.

He wasn't defending fo4 purchase though, he was defending humblebundle purchase

If you want something with no dialogue try Blame and Texhnolyze.

Mine doesn't either, faggot, but he's had plenty of interaction with these kind of people before, so I had expected him to be a bit more smart about it, like when they started calling him a Nazi.

I really don't think he was ever larping at all, people just saw him making Nazi jokes and immediately kneejerked him into being /theirguy/. That's on them. I honestly just feel bad for him, because I thought he had learned how these fags operate by now.

No it was primarily reddit's fault when it shifted into virtue signaling and wasting money on stupid stuff.

Dubs

nice single

4cancer fuck off

Another reminder that Mark kept this thread up while ignoring reports that it violated rule 4.

Lol, I shit up the catalogs of both 4chan and Holla Forums Holla Forums almost constantly, what are you asshurt faggots gonna do about it?

A few months back, a streamer I know on twitch was streaming Firewatch. After listening to the radio messages for a while, I jokingly asked if she eventually turned out to be the villain. Just like in System Shock.

They muted me on the spot, as it was actually what happened. What a shitty rehashed plot.

>>>/4chan/
Stay there

Neither of those boards are worth a shit, dubsman.

You're mostly right, but you're using the meme wrong. The chad isn't meant to be an upgrade of the virgin; he's meant to be extremely over the top where the virgin is just below the standard. Using one as a straight upgrade over the other just kills the fun in the long run.

and it was THREE relevant memes in the past three years, piss off ;_;

ok.