Me and my friend watch two documentaries on Polybius. He's convinced it's clearly not real. I'm not so sure...

Me and my friend watch two documentaries on Polybius. He's convinced it's clearly not real. I'm not so sure. It was tested by the government in such a small area.

Possible. Just look at MK Ultra and the like. They did some fucked up shit in that period.

He's correct, you're a dumb fuck.

I'm sure that even if it wasn't real, there was REAL game out there that was put out for the same agenda.

Look, the government did some shady stuff, but the guy who runs coinop.org is so quiet on how he got the details, it's pretty obvious he made it up to generate buzz on his site. There is NO evidence of anyone talking about Polybius before 2000. Why wait 19 years before mentioning something like a weird machine when the internet had arcade enthusiast communities for years before then?

Because usenet wasn't that good when you're using a shitty Dick Smith computer online to talk over BBS

If you're talking about the Ahoy video, in short it talks about how a guy named Kurt Koller made up the legend on coinop.org and sent the story to a friend who worked for GamePro magazine. From the magazine it spread across the internet. A good way to debunk it is to think that a person got a perfect screenshot of the title of a seemingly impossible to find game taken by the government, and then not upload a rom of it. The myth is interesting but doesn't exist.

I watched this shit. Ahoy didnt even go that deep. Just because fucker dont think its real doesn't mean it doesnt fucking Larry Bundy Jr thinks its real, Larry just doesnt believe the fucking experiments happened.

I wouldn't put it past them. In fact, in just the last few days I've discussed quite a few interesting things about (((mysterious allegations)))

>Titanic sunk because they wanted to oppose the national reserve. All the people for it were on the ship, all the (((people))) against it happened to cancel or trade their tickets just days before. How lucky!
>9/11 was a massive insurance scam and inside job, and designed to create pretext to go to (((war))) in Afghanistan

And it accomplished nothing
There's also a pretty big leap from "inject drugs into people and then fuck with them while they're tripping and see what happens" to "arcade game that murders people with unnoticeable subconscious [SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK FOR AUDIENCE INTERPRETATION]"

No it's not.

yeah even back then they at ORCON (originator control) and they would find the sources online and SHUT IT DOWN GOOYIM

This is Holla Forums tier nonsense

This thread has under 15 replies
You replied to my post a minute after I posted it

You invalidated your entire argument with this retarded shitposting

BUT IT HAS DUBS

Okay, sure this rabbi

Obviously not real. Not that the government wouldn't do shit like that, just that there is literally every point of evidence pointing against it having ever existed. The fact that there's no trace of anybody ever having mentioned it before 2000 should be enough.

I've got 4 posts here buddy

If it were real, we would have less information about it

More like /x/ tier nonsense.

Maybe if you're retarded like you, OP

So are we just throwing out random unrelated arguments to call out now
Nice appeal to authority, buddy

Next you'll say it's (((just a coincidence))) that jews hold 40% of CEO and decision making roles within companies, yet only represent 2% of the population.

Or that it's racist that they've been exiled from over 140 countries in recorded history (most recently during the 50s)

HINT: It's not because they're good "people"

Nu/pol/ and /x/ are the same thing at this point. I'm convinced it's a tactic trying to cover up something else much more important.

So the idea is that the government made this video game to brainwash people? Isn't this basically just the '80s version of America's Army?

The provable jewish population in the global elite is not the same thing as an autistic creepypasta about secret government magic mind control video games you dumb nigger

I just watched an hour long documentary on it and it seems to be an elaborate early-internet creepypasta created by a guy who used hoaxes and urban legends to drive traffic to his site.

Next thing you say is "I believe in ghosts and vampires".

this is your mind in leftism

>The provable jewish population in the global elite is not the same thing as an autistic creepypasta about secret government magic mind control video games you dumb nigger

HMM

Come on

I'm on to you, lizardman.

Jews aren't wizards, they're merchants

And they sell tricks at a reasonable price and you bought it in bulk.

You’re mentally ill. Blow your brains out.

You're the one shilling this edgy teenager ghost story user
The only one who bought the (((trick))) here is (you)

Right back at you schlomo.

Post information you know he doesn't then.

He doesn't because there's no evidence at all for it to be real.
Sure, technically the flying spaghetti monster can't be disproved either but it doesn't mean it's sensible to believe in it.

ITT This is what happens when kids no longer have an imagination and have to assume everything is part of some big ol' conspiracy.

It's mostly just redditors trying way too hard to fit in

In short, exactly what I said. :^)

when will these noobs learn that it's not one big conspiracy but a fuck ton of small conspiracies intenrconected to each other by some random (((coincidences)))

This should have been the nail in the coffin for the thread. Anybody here long enough already knows the situation and only somebody new enough would see that video and decide to make a thread on it. Shit's not real. And if it is it has no evidence to even give a hint of a doubt that it may be real. There's 0 room for discussion over it because it's an old "legend" that's been debunked as far as it can.

Disprove it.

Not much conspiracy there jews believe in nepotism and sticking together. White people fell for the lolbertian meme and constantly are at each other throats and stab each other in the back cause muh social darwinism.

Curious: Has anyone done a Freedom of Information Act request on Polybus?

kek

that's a great pic

Why is this thread still up

What if man government man run in and he funny scream

What if there was a site for those kinds of comments?
you gotta go back

The government tries to plan for everything and by government I mean governments in general.
They have plans.

Point being they have no doubt done extensive research on videogames.
That video keeps cropping up in my related videos and I refuse to watch it.

Yes it's called Holla Forums

You know this is just another brand of not being able to distinguish reality from fiction, right? I enjoy /x/ stuff as much as anyone, but you're just straight treating skepticism and suspension of disbelief as not seeing the true conspiracy, maaan.

I can't wait to meme lizard people into existence, I want to bone an argonian girl.

what if they have been merely pretending to be incompetent all this time to cover up a bigger truth?

That's just stupid enough to be plausible.

>>13395477

How new are you?

Any facts to back that up or you are just larping as usual Holla Forums?